The Education Forum

Rosemary Willis

Gary Mack has informed me that this is "Linda Willis" in the Gold dress.

6062.jpg

Thanks Marcel.

Nice spot in the Nix and Bell frames.

Sorry but i am going to have to go with lee on this one:

Looking at the old lady's shadow and body, i beleive that she is actually holding her bag out in front of her just out of view, hidden behind the mans back.

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the old lady's shadow and body, i beleive that she is actually holding her bag out in front of her just out of view, hidden behind the mans back.

Robin,

No problem!

I was wrong. :unsure:

Soon... ;)

Robin,

No problem!

I was wrong. :unsure:

Soon... ;)

Thanks Marcel.

Your help is always appreciated.

Gary Mack has informed me that this is "Linda Willis" in the Gold dress.

6062.jpg

Ahh... I think we have our answer... looks to me like she's wearing a blue blouse with a gold skirt. In the Dorman film, the blue blouse is clear, but the skirt is darker and in shadow and is harder to make out. I mistakenly thought it was a blue dress.

The woman in blue seems to be meeting the man seen in Dorman. Even if that is Phil Willis, and Rosemary decided to continue running - we don't see Linda running after the motorcade. If that is Linda Willis, and it looks like it is, then she is still in that location by z207.

Per her words, she would be at the Brehms position, directly across from the Stemmons Sign, at the time of the headshot. Still something not quite right. The woman in blue seems a bit tall for 14? She is still there with the man in Dorman, when she pans back.

Aside from Tina Towner, there is - Roberdeau has her on his plat - just checked - an unknown female with a camera there also.

- lee

Still confused...

Guest Stephen Turner

Lee, i've croped the woman in blue from Dorman,(not very well, but i am just getting used to this) Is this the lady were talking about.

Lee, i've croped the woman in blue from Dorman,(not very well, but i am just getting used to this) Is this the lady were talking about.

Hey Stephen.

Yes - that's the one that is seen running around the reflecting pool, just ahead of Rosemary. Looks like a 'woman' as opposed to a 14 year old girl. And I don't see a hint of gold. Worth noticing is her bare arms.

One other observation - Phil identifies Rosemary as his little girl. He uses the description 'scarf.'

The little girl in the red dress and white scarf and coat is my daughter.

Here's another clip I made a long time ago.

- lee

Hey Robin.

I finally see her in Zapruder. I still have issues with what we see vs where she says she ended up - perhaps she meant to say 'Thornton Expressway' sign, instead of Stemmons. Linda does not appear to be running. Lady in Blue runs and stops with unidentified man at reflecting pool wall. Lady in blue is unidentified woman with camera. That's an error I see that I made. I was veiwing the woman standing closer to the street - the woman in blue there is clapping. I took one frame where she has her hands raised and there is a reflection from her clothing amd made a poor assumption.

Thanks for straightening me out on several things - this thread has been fun.

Here's a quick clip I did from Dorman of the area where I believe individuals were crouched, as seen in the z-film. Is that Rosemary in the foreground, to our left? Wish we had better quality frames to see what that is in the blackness.

- lee

Guest Stephen Turner

Lee, Robin, here's the whole frame I took the crop from, she (blue lady) sure looks like a grown woman to me. She appears to be at least a head taller than Rosemary.IMHO. Steve.

Sorry guys, cant get it to attach, told you I was new to this photo lark.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Lee, Robin, here's the whole frame I took the crop from, she (blue lady) sure looks like a grown woman to me. She appears to be at least a head taller than Rosemary.IMHO. Steve.

Sorry guys, cant get it to attach, told you I was new to this photo lark.

Hi Stephen.

Yeh, the lady in blue is a grown woman. not a girl.

Lee.

Not sure what i see in your dorman, the resolution on the image is too low.

I can't even lighten the image without it turning in to black blotches.

Edited by Robin Unger

Hi Stephen.

Yeh, the lady in blue is a grown woman. not a girl.

Lee.

Not sure what i see in your dorman, the resolution on the image is too low.

I can't even lighten the image without it turning in to black blotches.

Hey Robin,

Received some input from Gary. I have to say thanks to Gary for providing a lot of valuable info on a lot of these matters.

You’ve identified Tina Towner correctly, and that’s her mother, Pat, next to her. The woman in blue in front of the man with tan pants is not the woman with the camera - in fact, she’s not in the Dorman frame you posted, nor is that Linda Willis standing near the Towners. And the woman in blue is not the person next to the man. The woman in blue kept on running and was nearing the grass when Dorman lost sight of her. The GIF you posted shows the woman in blue toward the left of the frame moving toward the center. Remember that Dorman stopped her camera briefly once or twice after the limo turned onto Elm, that’s why it’s hard to follow who went where and when.

Gary also explained that the Groden footage of the Dorman is not the best quality. He gave me some info on where I could acquire better source material. Perhaps we'll be able to see what is going on in the darkness a little better.

I'm still unclear on why Linda Willis has herself 25 feet from the Lincoln at the time of the headshot, and across from the Stemmons sign, why Rosemary doesn't seem to have a face in the Z-film, and where the running lady in blue would be in the Z-film.

- lee

Edited by Lee Forman

Guest Stephen Turner

Lee, Robin, Just to get me up to speed, was it Dorman who earlier in the day filmed Airforce One, and LBJ's plane circling Love field prior to landing? Thanks Steve.

Lee, Robin, Just to get me up to speed, was it Dorman who earlier in the day filmed Airforce One, and LBJ's plane circling Love field prior to landing? Thanks Steve.

Hi Steve.

Elsie Dorman [Elise T. Dorman] was an employee of the TSBD. She was using her husbands camera, from a window on the 4th floor. She was with 3 other women - Victoria Adams, Sandra Styles, and Dorothy

May Garner.

Adams and Styles were the ones who descended the stairs and exited the building.

Dorman was not called as a witness by the Warren Commission. Neither was Styles or Garner.

Tom Atkins made a film called 'The last 2 days.' I don't know if that's what you mean? I never heard about Dorman making a film earlier that day.

- lee

Guest Stephen Turner

Lee, the reason I asked is I am away from my source material at the moment, I will check it out and post my findings tomorrow. Unless I've lost my mind, which is always a possibility ;) Steve.

Gary Mack has Emailed to remind me that it is the Patsy Paschall film I am thinking of, DOH!!

Thanks Gary.

Edited by Stephen Turner