The Education Forum

Richard Nixon and the Kennedy Assassination.

Lynne Foster

Goldwater should have won.

This may be even more revealing than your defense of the CIA. :)

I did not defend the CIA. The FACT that the CIA was not officially involved in the Kennedy assassination is besides the point. The CIA is the suspect that EVERYBODY LOVES TO BLAME, but it is Hoover's FBI that covered up the Kennedy assassination, so I think that it is ABSOLUTELY STUPID to blame the CIA for HOOVER'S COMPLICITY IN THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION COVER UP.

One more thing -rest assured, if Garrison blames the CIA, the CIA was not involved -other than rogue CIA operatives like Hunt, Sturgis and perhaps others, the official hands of the CIA are clean.

Rogue operatives like Nixon, Sturgis, Hunt and the like had access to Hoover's FBI, they would never even think about getting Kennedy's CIA involved, after he fired Dulles.

Don't forget the smoking gun memo, where Nixon talks about the FB, ah, CIA. That's right,it wasn't the CIA, Nixon's slip of the tongue was on the money, it was Hoover's FB...

Edited by Lynne Foster

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be even more revealing than your defense of the CIA. :)

I did not defend the CIA. The FACT that the CIA was not officially involved in the Kennedy assassination is besides the point. The CIA is the suspect that EVERYBODY LOVES TO BLAME, but it is Hoover's FBI that covered up the Kennedy assassination, so I think that it is ABSOLUTELY STUPID to blame the CIA for HOOVER'S COMPLICITY IN THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION COVER UP.

One more thing -rest assured, if Garrison blames the CIA, the CIA was not involved -other than rogue CIA operatives like Hunt, Sturgis and perhaps others, the official hands of the CIA are clean.

Rogue operatives like Nixon, Sturgis, Hunt and the like had access to Hoover's FBI, they would never even think about getting Kennedy's CIA involved, after he fired Dulles.

Don't forget the smoking gun memo, where Nixon talks about the FB, ah, CIA. That's right,it wasn't the CIA, Nixon's slip of the tongue was on the money, it was Hoover's FB...

What splendid logic you employ here ("if Garrison blames the CIA, the CIA was not involved"). Nevermind that you haven't bothered to defend this Garrison hatred of yours after I have repeatedly challenged it. But so be it. If Mat Wilson/You say Garrison is a Hoover stooge (nevermind all the internal FBI evidence, some even originating from Hoover himself, to the contrary) then it must be so.

I don't think anyone has ever said "Kennedy's CIA" (by this I suppose you mean John McCone) killed Kennedy, but rather the Helms-Angleton faction. No strawmen, please.

Also, please explain why Goldwater should have won. His politics seem rather far to the right of what one would expect from an alleged Kennedy admirer.

Edited by Owen Parsons

I didn't say I admired Kennedy. I admire rational people and both Goldwater and Kennedy were rational.

First a Strawman, and now an Ad Hominem? You're not producing a strong showing in this debate, Lynne. (I still suspect, however, that your true intent is not to participate but to disrupt.)

Please go back and read that Abraham Lincoln quote I shared a few days ago. You *really* should heed its advice at this point...

Garrison blamed the CIA to protect his pal Hoover, is that too difficult for junior to understand?

What does your quote have to do with Nixon and the Kennedy assassination?

And by the way, here's my Granny's fav'rite ad hominem, she wasn't famous like Lincoln but she was just as Liberal as he was, and she was so-o-o-o-o

very perceptive she knew that friendship between scoundrels was not a bad reason to assume that the intent of their loaded crap was ah, well ah, clearly, FB, uh CIA directed.

Garrison: Who are we going to blame now Dick?

Dick: The CIA Jim.

Garrison: Okay, Ferrie is the perfect patsy, Clay is as good as a dead Oswald because he doesn't know anything -but he was connected to the FB, uh CIA.

Lynne wrote:

To which Owen Parsons replied:

This may be even more revealing than your defense of the CIA.

Owen, I take it, then, that you: (a) do not believe that LBJ was involved in the Kennedy assassination (if he was surely he should not have won); and

(B) do not agree with John Simkin's assessment that LBJ was one of the most corrupt American politicians.

Of course, if you disagreed with Goldwater's politics but thought LBJ was corrupt, you would have, I suspect, quite a difficult choice.

That stupid funny face is supposed to be a b!!! Annoying as all get-out!

Edited by Tim Gratz

To which Owen Parsons replied:

This may be even more revealing than your defense of the CIA.

Owen, I take it, then, that you: (a) do not believe that LBJ was involved in the Kennedy assassination (if he was surely he should not have won); and

(B) do not agree with John Simkin's assessment that LBJ was one of the most corrupt American politicians.

Of course, if you disagreed with Goldwater's politics but thought LBJ was corrupt, you would have, I suspect, quite a difficult choice.

I suspect this is more revealing than anything you will get from Owen.

[quote name='James Richards' date='Nov 15 2005, 11:40 PM' post='45420']

Colby, have you forgotten your sacred oath as a NIG, Nixon is God, you will pay Sir, by Harry you will pay. (Stephen Turner)

Steve,

Seeing that we are all admitting our membership in the Nixon is God fraternity, I must say I have always liked this anti-Khrushchev campaign button (top one) below.

Then again, given those nasty rumors regarding Tom Cruise's sexuality and his bust up with Nicole Kidman, said button takes on a whole new historical significance.

James

James:

This is my big laugh of the day. LOVE it. ("The Sorry Nic I like DIck" one). Too, too much. B) I really needed this.

Thanx!!!

Dawn

(At the moment WAY overworked and fighting a bad flu....)

[quote name='Lynne Foster' date='Nov 16 2005, 04:49 AM' post='45435']

I didn't say I admired Kennedy. I admire rational people and both Goldwater and Kennedy were rational. I don't think that ideologues like yourself can understand that, so give it up high school child.

Go back to school or drop out and get a job, you are wasting my time.

MS Foster-Dulles:

You are the unimformed one here. Not owen. You are the one wasting our time. People have even tried to be nice to you about this, but your overt hostility is not worth anyone's time.

FOrum members I suggest we ALL just post around this little snot and pretend she is not here. Perhaps then she will start her own anti-Garrison forum.

And to answer your question: Posner is a dink. I read parts of his book years ago and saw so many distortions and outright lies that I was not able to finish it. When I see him on tv I changed the station.

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner
I don't think that Steve is very funny.

Lynne, now what did I say to upset you? BTW, thanks for posting your photo,you certainly dont appear to be a "Mat Wilson" B)

Edited by Stephen Turner

Robert Cairo's bio on LBJ ought to be required reading. Corrupt? The guy fixed his election for college president! A very hungry, greedy, driven, strange man.

Certainly true!

LBJ's megalomaniacal quest for power and wealth often appears more like something out of a Batman or Superman movie.

Except that for the most part, LBJ got away with his schemes.

If of any consolation, the last years of LBJ's life were a fitting punishment for such a "low-life" individual.

What I fail to understand is exactly how an apparantly true "Lady", as was Lady Bird Johnson, could have even tolerated him for those years.

I would suppose that it has something to do with those "old" values which were taught back then?

Too bad that the U.S. still continues to perpetuate the frequently one-sided presentations of who and what people like LBJ actually were, and thus history will most likely only refer to his "Presidential" and other political achievements as the true nature of the individual will become somewhat lost in time.

Thereby overshadowing the now established fact of exactly what a crook and virtually unethical person he and many of his associates (including JBC) actually were.

In this regard, I would favor the method once utilized in the "Chinese" philosophy for dispensing justice to lying and thieving members of Government.

In comparison by scale, RMN was nowhere in the same league as was the "crook" LBJ.

Yet, history records RMN as being more of the crook.

Tom

thanks for posting your photo,you certainly dont appear to be a "Mat Wilson"

Lynne could still be Mat Wilson. Anagram:

MAT WILSON = A LIT MS. NOW