The Education Forum

I Know Who Did It

Tim Gratz

"I Know Who Did It" is celebrating his 48th birthday today:

Today's Birthdays : 2 members are celebrating their birthday today

IknowWhoDidIt(48), Tony Frank(48)

He must know, since his parents had preknowledge of the assassination in 1957!

So, come on, Mr. Who Did It: Who did it?

Edited by Tim Gratz

Guest Stephen Turner
"I Know Who Did It" is celebrating his 48th birthday today:

Today's Birthdays : 2 members are celebrating their birthday today

IknowWhoDidIt(48), Tony Frank(48)

He must know, since his parents had preknowledge of the assassination in 1957!

So, come on, Mr. Who Did It: Who did it?

I know who I know who did it is, But I'm sworn to secrecy ;)

Guest Stephen Turner
Stephen:

So, happy birthday!!

All you need to tell us, though, is: Who administered the oath?

Tim, If you knew I know who did it, like I know I know who did it, you could ask Iknow who did it who did it . I hope this has cleared matters up. Steve.

Edited by Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

I checked on I know who did its posts (I know, I should get a life) He/She made a total of 11 postings, none of which, amazingly, tell us who killed JFK. Must have slipped their mind......

Guest Stephen Turner

Those who know don’t want to be known

Those who don’t know want to be known

Those who want to know don’t know who knows.

:P

Those who misquote the Chinese are confucused.

Confucius say "Woman who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face."

Happy happy birthday Stephen. Hope you get out for some birthday cheer a bit later.

And beleted happy birthdy to TC. Saw your post about seeing Paul on your birthday. Lucky dog.

I saw him in 93 in San Antonio and you could not get me out of my Paul tee shirt for the next two weeks.

What a show!!!

Dawn

I saw him in 93 in San Antonio and you could not get me out of my Paul tee shirt for the next two weeks.

What a show!!!

I never saw Paul, but I did see Elvis around 1958 in Jacksonville. Do you recall when Elvis appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show, and they only televised him from the waist up? Well, in Jax it was worse. The mayor threatened to arrest Elvis for public lewdness or some such crime if he gyrated on stage. The mayor reportedly sat in the front row during the show to see personally if Elvis broke the law. Sad to say, Elvis (or more likely the all-powerful Colonel Parker) caved in to this censorship, and Elvis didn't do any of his usual bumping and grinding. At one point during a song, he walked over to the piano and simply leaned on it for a while like he was bored stiff. Still, the screaming throughout the show was such that you could scarcely hear a word that he sang.

Half a century later, freedom of expression hasn't improved much in America, its suppression has simply shifted from things like Elvis's hips to the corporate media. On the entertainment scene, almost anything goes, except of course during halftime shows at football games when kiddies are watching. (Strange, I thought it likely that during football game halftime shows most kiddies retire to their rooms to listen to their gangsta rap CDs.)

Edited by Ron Ecker

Are you referring to Dorothy Kilgallen? I guess, if a man can write like Dorothy, he'd be compared to Hemingway. Are you saying that Dorothy should have kept her mouth shut, to save her face?

Edited by Lynne Foster

Guest Stephen Turner

Are you referring to Dorothy Kilgallen? I guess, if a man can write like Dorothy, he'd be compared to Hemingway. Are you saying that Dorothy should have kept her mouth shut, to save her face?

I can only stand back in wonderment at the tortured, and twisted logical path your thought processes must have meandered down to arrive at the above conclusion. I have already indicated that this sort of disjointed thinking is indicative of a paranoid complex. Your mental health is at risk, please, for your own sake, stop posting this utter drivel, and seek urgent professional help......

I can only stand back in wonderment at the tortured, and twisted logical path your thought processes must have meandered down to arrive at the above conclusion. I have already indicated that this sort of disjointed thinking is indicative of a paranoid complex. Your mental health is at risk, please, for your own sake, stop posting this utter drivel, and seek urgent professional help......

Prozac has already been suggested and rejected. Abandon all hope.