The Education Forum

FBI, the mob, and 9/11

Take a lookie here:

http://www.rense.com/general63/st.htm

http://www.amics21.com/911/report.html

The JFK assassination [as all other black ops before and since] relate to 9-11....if you know they lied on ALL of those one would be a fool to think they'd likely not lie on this one [911]. And I and many other so believe this is true. They are connected. Peter Dale Scott did a book the Road from Dallas to 911 - the above is my simplified version. I'd hope most would read the rediculous and obvious lies and diversions/dodges and realize the same is happening now. It is like the Bhuddist monks how bang on drums or cymbals to wake the mind alert to your aliveness.

If 'ya don't get it....you'll just have to leave it as a mystery. Hope you catch on..... Dallas = MLK = RFK = MJK = Vietnam War and Golf of Tonkin = Watergate = Letelier =Allende = [insert about a thousand other wars, assassinations and covert ops and LIES about them - EVEY ONE - NOT one told the truth about - tell me one..I dare someone!...its about the government/authority lying [almost all of the time]....I'd only truth the USG now on the official time...nothing more.

If my post is not logical to you, perhaps it is to me and others. I see lots of posts I don't 'get'.

The thread is Debunk This. I find no logic nor reason to change my post and if it is changed I will submit it to John Simkin for determination. Someone is just trying to incite again as is his wont. Ask Jack who's thread it is if he thinks its off-topic. If you want me to cite some off topic stuff you'll be changing about 50% of the Forum, but someone wants to pick on certain persons - I think because he fears what is in that person's postings.

Who is trying to incite???

From Lemkin:

"I'll post what I want where I want without taking into account your 'logic' to support the Borg.*"

Lemkins 2000 word post is out of line. If he wants to attach 9/11 to Dallas, fine, 2000 words on JFK alone is over the top. I say move it , or let others decide. But decide well because you will be setting a precedent

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair call - Peter, I'll move your post to the JFK forum. Which thread do you believe it should go to, or would you like it starting a new thread?

PLEASE Do not move it. It is where I believe it should be for the reasons stated. I should NOT have had to explain those reasons, but I did. Thank you. Please don't make a case out of this or I will to the top. I just wrote more and it was very very angry...I've erased it..... It was that Len is diverting the thread by calling others about diverting the thread......what a piece of work. Len when you did you mia culpa challenge on 'To My Detractors' you might have noticed I didn't post on that..maybe one minor thing.....on purpose...to make peace and not carry a grudge...but you want to carry one and make trouble by overuse [i.e. abuse] of the rules!....

...I hope this matter is finished. If not.....pozor....[foreign word...but meant sincerely!]

Debunk this.

de·bunk (di bungkÆ), v.t.

to expose or excoriate (a claim, assertion, sentiment, etc.) as being pretentious, false, or exaggerated: to debunk advertising slogans.

[1920–25, Amer.; DE- + BUNK2]

—de·bunkÆer, n.

—Syn. disparage, ridicule, lampoon.

Only the uninformed do not see that JFK and 911 are closely connected. Moderators

should BUTT OUT of postings about which they display ignorance and bias.

Jack

The UNQUALIFIED mr. burton should read what DR. PETER DALE SCOTT says

on this subject, of which burton is ignorant:

JFK, 9/11 and War

By Dr. Peter Dale Scott

Saturday, August 18 2007

In American history there are two types of event: ordinary events which the information systems of the country can understand and establish. There are also deep events, or meta-events, which the mainstream information systems of the country cannot digest. I mean by a “deep event” an event in which it is clear from the outset that there are aspects which will not be dealt with in the mainstream media, and will be studied only by those so-called “conspiracy theorists” who specialize in deep history.

The events I shall discuss today exhibit continuities with each other and with other deep events, notably the Iran-Contra affair of the mid 1980s and the Oklahoma City bombing of 1995. But the three I shall discuss today – the JFK assassination, the initial Watergate break-ins, and 9/11 – are outstanding in this respect: that while they were attributed to insignificant and very marginal people, they had momentous impact, far more than most daily events by more important people, in redirecting American history. 1

If history is what is recorded, then deep history is the sum of events which tend to be officially obscured or even suppressed in traditional books and media. Important recent deep events include the political assassinations of the 1960s, Watergate, Iran-Contra, and now 9/11. All these deep events have involved what I call the deep state, that part of the state which is not publicly accountable, and pursues its goals by means which will not be approved by a public examination. The CIA (with its on-going relationships to drug-traffickers) is an obvious aspect of the deep state, but not the only one, perhaps not even the dirtiest.

When I talk of a deep state, this term (as opposed to others, like deep politics), is not my own invention. It is a translation of the Turkish gizli devlet, or derin devlet, a term used to describe the networks revealed by the so-called Susurluk incident of 1996, when the victims traveling together in what became a deadly car crash were identified as "an MP, a police chief, a beauty queen and her lover, a top Turkish gangster and hitman called Abdullah Catli.” The giveaway was that “Catli, a heroin trafficker on Interpol's wanted list, was carrying a diplomatic passport signed by none other than the Turkish Interior Minister himself.” 2 He was carrying narcotics with him at the time of the crash. 3

The study of these deep events has slowly become more respectable in the almost half-century since the JFK assassination. A major reason has been the emergence of the Internet and other forms of new media, where the same deep events tend to get far more extensive treatment. 4 If the new media come in time to prevail over the priorities of the old, it is possible that we will see a paradigm shift with respect to what is appropriate for serious public discourse.

What I have learned over the years is that it is helpful to look at all these deep events together. This is true for both external reasons (how the nation and its media handle deep history) and for internal reasons (the content of deep events themselves)...

Continued...

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20070813214130200

Jack wouldn't care if you made a connection to the assassination of Ceasar as long as you agreed with him. The problem is, you didn't make a connection, you just posted crap about another conspiracy and declared them connected.

I consider Peter Dale Scott an authority. I consider you...well, a non-entity.

Jack

Catch THIS!!!! http://www.rense.com/general63/wtcc.htm

I am an A&P mechanic for a major airline. I overhaul 767's. The engines are NOT from a 767. No 767 in existence uses CFM56's. Not enough power to lift a '67.

THOSE ENGINES ON THE STREET IN NEW YORK DID NOT COME OFF A 767.

Engine location. Church & Murray Street.

Not very compelling some guy who I never heard of writing for a site that pushes Holocaust denial and UFO theories claims to have gotten an e-mail from "an A&P mechanic for a major airline" but doesn’t disclose the person’s name which company they supposedly work for or indicate if he made any effort to confirm his job status.

It’s really hard to imagine

1) “They” could have planted such a large part without anyone noticing or

2) after carrying out such an elaborate plot “they” would have planted the wrong part

Also numerous people saw the planes hit the towers they were tracked by radar at various FAA centers to the towers

Have we agreed on a size of the engine piece in the picture? Specifically an estimated diameter? The CFM56 claimed by the rense article has a 60 inch fan diameter so the central core would be about 20 to 30 (at most) inches in diameter. The various engines used on the 767 have a fan diameter of more than 90 inches (at least) making the central core about 30 to 50 inches in diameter. To me the part looks too big to be a CFM56. Even using the smaller estimate for the size of the square with length of 12 inches makes the diameter of the part (3 to 4 times the length of the square) at somewhere between 36 and 48 inches. Right where it should be for a 767 engine.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

It's very difficult to tell, and it is not conclusive, but by the images of the CFM56 I have found, the remains don't look like a CFM56:

still_alot_to_do.jpg

Aft end of a CFM56-7b

cfm56-3_lptshaft.jpg

Low Pressure Turbine shaft of a CFM56-3

2.jpg

High Pressure Turbine stage of a CFM56

You'd need some closer examination, but IMO the central shaft of the CFM56 is a lot larger than the one shown in the images of WTC aircraft debris. That leads me to believe that the engine debris is NOT from a CFM56.

Okay, some test images I took. Not an exact reproduction, but certain close enough for our purposes and clearly demonstrates that Jack is wrong with his claims:

A larger version is available here.

The images were taken with a Fuji Finepix S5000 at 6M resolution, Auto mode, with flash selected.

Now, let me state quite clearly:

I have not altered the images in any way.

The objects in the images were NOT moved - not at all - during the time between taking the images.

Once again, if you believe Jack is right I strongly urge you to set up your own reproduction using the images Jack provided, and see for yourself the results.

If you believe your results refute mine (i.e. disprove mine, and prove Jack correct) I strongly urge you to post the results on this board so that people can see for themselves.

Perhaps the site isn't what you would hope - but the fact remains that the airfone claims were wrong. This was pointed out to PFT some time ago, but they wouldn't listen.

What is their stance now? The ECO was faked? Typical.

Bernice is about to post here a photo showing that Building 7

was INITIALLY the sole survivor of WTC buildings in the early

morning 911 attack.

...but it was apparently undamaged by the attack. Some have

theorized that it also was supposed to fall early with the others,

but the explosives didn't go off...or a third plane didn't arrive

on time.

So they decided to PULL IT anyway and hope that it would

not be noticed.

Jack

Edited by Jack White