The Education Forum

Towner Film " Grassy Knoll " Area

Thanks to Denis Morissette for providing the DVD from which these frames were taken.

8124.jpg

8125.jpg

8126.jpg

8127.jpg

8128.jpg

8129.jpg

The Images above have not been "Enhanced" they are as i found them.

I will try to enhance the frames and bring out the Clarity when i find the time.

Robin,

Thanks for the images.

I wonder if that's Rip and some friends moseying along the sidewalk toward the TSBD.

And two of the men in that group seem to be wearing white jackets similar to those of DCM and the man on the fire escape.

Ron

Robin,

Thanks for the images.

I wonder if that's Rip and some friends moseying along the sidewalk toward the TSBD.

And two of the men in that group seem to be wearing white jackets similar to those of DCM and the man on the fire escape.

Ron

Hi Ron.

I will try and Clarify the images and see what i come up with, from the crop i am working on, it appears as though the guy at the back of the 5-men may be wearing a bomber jacket with a white collar, similar to the man on the far right in this Carpark image.

8135.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin,

The man in the center of that carpark image looks like he's wearing some kind of military uniform, though I have no idea what branch. (Peaked cap, blue jacket, khaki pants?)

Ron

Robin,

The man in the center of that carpark image looks like he's wearing some kind of military uniform, though I have no idea what branch. (Peaked cap, blue jacket, khaki pants?)

Ron

Good observation, Ron.

In fact, it looks like he just might be conferring with Rip Robertson and friend. Also, it looks to me that there's another (military?) guy almost completely blocked from our view by the one you noticed. If I'm right, that would make it a four-some. Regardless, I wonder what they're talking about?

FWIW, Thomas :ice

Robin,

Ron

Good observation, Ron.

In fact, it looks like he just might be conferring with Rip Robertson and friend. Also, it looks to me that there's another (military?) guy almost completely blocked from our view by the one you noticed. If I'm right, that would make it a four-some. Regardless, I wonder what they're talking about?

FWIW, Thomas :ice

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin,

Ron

Khaki pants in November? Never happen -- Khaki anything in the US military [stateside] is summer wear. Blue coat over khaki pants -- NOT a military uniform in '63

Edited by David G. Healy

Robin,

Ron

Khaki pants in November? Never happen -- Khaki anything in the US military [stateside] is summer wear. Blue coat over khaki pants -- NOT a military uniform in '63

Gordon Arnold was wearing khakis...but he was home on leave, not on duty.

Jack

Guest John Gillespie
Robin,

Ron

Ron,

Of the two men immediately to his left, the second man appears to be wearing a holster.

JG

Robin,

Ron

Gordon Arnold was wearing khakis...but he was home on leave, not on duty.

Jack

Jack,

As former Military I attest you are correct. Looks more like a bus or cab driver uniform.

JG

Edited by John Gillespie