Top Posters In This Topic

Croft = Z161

Is there a source for that, or is it opinion? I had been basing my

choice on a CROPPED version. Now that I have the uncropped

version, I am redoing my study. I am trying to establish his

line of sight, but had the wrong point of the image for the lens

axis.

Jack

I found that original bullet diagram a bit confusing - so I took the liberty of separating the three different heads and trajectories.

I agree. Thanks for separating the diagrams. Remember,

the HSCA was there to obfuscate, not clarify. Hidden in

Volume 6 with the Croft photo (instead of volume 7 with

ballistics) in a VERY TINY OVERLAPPING DIAGRAM, it

was intended to cover, BUT COVERUP, the SBT. In effect,

it offered the absurd theory that JFK BENT FORWARD just

as the bullet struck. And some accuse US of absurd

theories!

Jack

axis.

Jack

There are at least two sources. I am one of them for both Connally and JFK have to have their heads in the right position to match the Zapruder film. Run the Zapruder film frame by frame and you can watch JFK and Connally's head positions - they fall into place at Z160/Z161. Trask's book "Pictures of the Pain" says the Croft photo equates around Z161.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I have taken the liberty of adding type to your diagram for clarity.

axis.

Jack

There are at least two sources. I am one of them for both Connally and JFK have to have their heads in the right position to match the Zapruder film. Run the Zapruder film frame by frame and you can watch JFK and Connally's head positions - they fall into place at Z160/Z161. Trask's book "Pictures of the Pain" says the Croft photo equates around Z161.

Bill Miller

I have just done that several times. I picked z162. Close enough. Thanks.

Jack

I have just done that several times. I picked z162. Close enough. Thanks.

Jack

The reason I chose Z161 over Z162 is because in Z161 ... JFK is looking forward as seen in the Croft photo and in Z162, JFK has turned his head to the right, which is what I do not see in the Croft photo.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I wish the old boys from the official investigating committees were still around - I'd like to run a test on them. I'd like to shoot each one of them - and see if their initial reaction is to reach for the spot where the bullet ENTERS their body - or, if they reach for the spot where the bullet EXITS their body. I'd like to know the percentages. JFK, of course, was reaching for the front of his throat.

Edited by JL Allen

I wish the old boys from the official investigating committees were still around - I'd like to run a test on them. I'd like to shoot each one of them - and see if their initial reaction is to reach for the spot where the bullet ENTERS their body - or, if they reach for the spot where the bullet EXITS their body. I'd like to know the percentages. JFK, of course, was reaching for the front of his throat.

Specter is still around. He is the daddy of the SBT.

He should volunteer to portray JFK and get Blakey

to be JBC. We could position them in the limo and

get expert sharpshooters in the sixth floor window

to aim at a spot six inches below the collar on Specter's

coat. All in the interest of science, of course. Blakey

in the jumpseat would likely survive, however, since

at that angle the shot would likely hit his ass after

exiting Specter's chest.

Jack :)

Seeing all those eyewitnesses in the Croft photo, I couldn't help but wonder how many, if any, gave their testimony to the Dallas Police or FBI. How many have been identified?

Mike Hogan

I have recently reviewed all the eyewitness evidence I could find. I don't recall reading the statements of any black witnesses along Elm. In front of the TSBD, yes. Along Elm, no. I don't believe any of the witnesses in the Croft photo were identified or interviewed.

Edited by Pat Speer

Jack et al, I get into the trajectories in my online presentation. The HSCA forensic pathology panel tried to keep their hands clean. They created drawings demonstrating their interpretation of the wounds, both back wound and head wound, and the possible bullet trajectories through these wounds. Neither wound pointed back to the sniper's nest, or matched Kennedy's position in the Z-film. Your comment that they felt Kennedy leaned forward behind the sign is incorrect...it's even worse... they concluded Kennedy was hit at Z-190, when Kennedy's position can be observed and, of course, is not leaning forward. This put the HSCA in a HUGE hole. How were they gonna BS the American people into believing Kennedy is leaning forward at 190, when he is not leaning forward, and not leaning forward at Z-312, when he is leaning forward?

Enter NASA!!!! The HSCA hired NASA engineer Thomas Canning to blow the biggest and foulest cloud of smoke up America's keester since Specter. His trajectories are complete lies. Canning actually testified that Kennedy is leaning further forward in the Croft photo than at Z-312!!!! This is demonstrated in the "Single-Bullet Theory" and "Tangled Web" sections of my presentation. Tellingly, NOT ONE of the LNers I've tussled with over the last 6 months or so has bothered to defend Canning's trajectories. They are truly indefensible. Even Dale Myers agrees the head wound trajectory is BS!

So why don't people like McAdams stop spouting their standard "the bullet trajectories all came from the sniper's nest, as proven by a rocket scientist" line? I suspect it's because they simply don't care. It's a convenient lie, which looks good on paper, that impresses the easily impressed.

Edited by Pat Speer