The Education Forum

Mockingbird; alive and well

Wim, Tosh did not find the other guy with the number given by Grady, he says he was given

at least one different number.

Uwe, we have gone over this in emails, but you don't get in your head. The serial number that you found to belong to a James E. Files born in 1926, was the SAME number that Tosh claims to have attached to Mr. Banner.

This is what Tosh said a year ago:

As to Files? I have only one question. The S/N of which I was given belongs to a Cpl Henry J Banner United States Army, who was killed in Si pan in 1944. The sequencing of the number indicates he was a draftee in 1943 from Phillie. That is all I am going to say on this Wim. I would hope you would check this out for your own information and confront Files on this. Remember you and I did talk about this last year and again when you gave me the S/N number. I have known about this for a few months now and found out from the VA death records center on a cross check I had done on that number you gave me and I did tell you of my findings. I DO NOT INTEND TO GET INVOLVED IN A DEBATE ON THIS.

You see Uwe, it is the same serial number that I gave Tosh. 14 203 781. This is not some 10 years back Tosh is talking about. It is about the sn number that I gave him. And he says he knows about this "for a few months now". So what should I go check now? If the number belongs to Banner or your James E. Files, that passed away in 2002? That's interesting by the way. Where did you get that? That's not so long ago. So maybe he stilll has surviving relatives who can confirm. Unfortunately there are no people by the name of Files in Walker , Alabama.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

Thanks for the nice words. Please understand I am only combative if people accuse me of promoting hoax stories for monetary gain, as Tosh now also did, hopefully in a burst of temper and frustration, as I still consider Tosh a truthful man, who just does not appreciate that Files does not want to go on record with all he has. What he did go on record with, has brought him more trouble than Tosh.

My opponents know this is my weak spot, so they like to punch it. And what I do is punching back. Besides, there is nothing wrong with being combative in my view.

Please also understand that I am not making any secrets of Files service number. I have given it many times, also to Tosh. It is Tosh suggesting that I am holding it back. I do not. Yes, I get combative from those suggestions alone.

Here it is AGAIN:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/armyserial.JPG

As far as I understand those are the sn number and claim file number that also Files says belonged to him. But I will ask for his confirmation through his friend Bruce Brychek. I can't help that John Grady is dead and cannot be asked anymore how he found that.

Now Uwe says he finds a different James E Files under that number. Tosh says he found a Cpl Banner under that number. Heck, I don't know! I know that any agency could have screwed those records up meanwhile.

Tosh is just difficult to deal with. One day he says he is my friend, who wants to help me, next he says he is so fed up with all the attacks, that he will leave the scene for good, no offense meant bla bla. Then he pops up again. That's fine with me because I never wanted him to quit anyway. What I don't like , are the negative allegations, putting me on the same pile with Vernon.

Wim

William,

Thanks for the response. I understand what you are saying. I also, have only just begun looking into the total story behind James Files. I do have some concerns, but with joining this forum, I hope to educate myself on all aspects of the assassination. I do appreciate your time and the time of all researchers on this forum. So the truth is now in our crosshairs. Lets roll!!!!

And btw. the way you and at times Mark come here, acting like bigmouthed teens parroting Wim's

believes word by word, claiming all but you are idiots, just because we are not buying Files claims

hook line and sinker, shows that there is no need to take you serious.

Uwe or should I call you by your fake name "Dave Weaver", do you really think I answer your questions after your allegations above???

Dream on!

Gr. Paul.

BTW John Simkin: I didn't know calling names was allowed on this forum....

Wim, Tosh did not find the other guy with the number given by Grady, he says he was given

at least one different number.

Uwe, we have gone over this in emails, but you don't get in your head. The serial number that you found to belong to a James E. Files born in 1926, was the SAME number that Tosh claims to have attached to Mr. Banner.

This is what Tosh said a year ago:

As to Files? I have only one question. The S/N of which I was given belongs to a Cpl Henry J Banner United States Army, who was killed in Si pan in 1944. The sequencing of the number indicates he was a draftee in 1943 from Phillie. That is all I am going to say on this Wim. I would hope you would check this out for your own information and confront Files on this. Remember you and I did talk about this last year and again when you gave me the S/N number. I have known about this for a few months now and found out from the VA death records center on a cross check I had done on that number you gave me and I did tell you of my findings. I DO NOT INTEND TO GET INVOLVED IN A DEBATE ON THIS.

You see Uwe, it is the same serial number that I gave Tosh. 14 203 781. This is not some 10 years back Tosh is talking about. It is about the sn number that I gave him. And he says he knows about this "for a few months now". So what should I go check now? If the number belongs to Banner or your James E. Files, that passed away in 2002? That's interesting by the way. Where did you get that? That's not so long ago. So maybe he stilll has surviving relatives who can confirm. Unfortunately there are no people by the name of Files in Walker , Alabama.

Wim

Wim,

I have to look for contrary information from Tosh or Vernon should it have been posted.

I understand your point now, you say I and Tosh got different names from the same

army serial number.

I think that is not the case, he got the other name from a number (Army or SSN) given

to him before you came onboard the Files ship, that is how I understand Tosh's statements

he made in one of the other posts.

I know of "my" Files for over one year if not longer, and the same information is still there in the same

place, and at Usenet the WW2 information is also mentioned, and that is older than my finding.

From how I understood Tosh, he did get at least one other number, so that would be a question to ask

him once he is back, since you only gave him one (the Grady number).

The 2002 death date was from the mormon database if I remember right, this is already some time ago

since I looked that up.

The town was Jasper I think, and there are around 100 Files listed in the phonebook in Alabama, did

look for that today.

Once I find the infos on my old harddrives, I'll send you a mail.

And btw. the way you and at times Mark come here, acting like bigmouthed teens parroting Wim's

believes word by word, claiming all but you are idiots, just because we are not buying Files claims

Uwe or should I call you by your fake name "Dave Weaver", do you really think I answer your questions after your allegations above???

Dream on!

Gr. Paul.

Ah now here's the name thing again, long gone but not forgotten and used whenever

there are no answers to my questions or I touch a nerve.

I am used to that, and to tell you the truth, I was expecting this, Wim tried it but failed,

Mark tried it and failed, Baker the same no luck, so here's Paul landing flat on his nose

now.

You are realy a joy to predict.

Btw. my name can be easily found if you take a look at my bio, no big secret.

And please ask Wim the next time before you try things he already failed in, that

saves you from looking like an idiot, eventualy.

Dream on!

Gr. Paul.

Ah now here's the name thing again, long gone but not forgotten and used whenever

there are no answers to my questions or I touch a nerve.

I am used to that, and to tell you the truth, I was expecting this, Wim tried it but failed,

Mark tried it and failed, Baker the same no luck, so here's Paul landing flat on his nose

now.

You are realy a joy to predict.

Btw. my name can be easily found if you take a look at my bio, no big secret.

And please ask Wim the next time before you try things he already failed in, that

saves you from looking like an idiot, eventualy.

I said "calling names"...If you don't know the meaning of that word because of your German language you have to look for it in a dictionary! :D

Again: dream on. :clapping

Gr. Paul.

Tosh,

Most unfortunate to see that you start fantasizing. Or are you getting senile? I don't know what it is but you are definitely mixing up the chronological order of events. ONCE AGAIN: THERE WAS NEVER A DISCUSSION BETWEEN YOU AND WEST ABOUT FILES SERIAL NUMBER. IT'S A LIE, whether you believe it yourself or not.

Your right Dave. This has been going around for some years now. I was given a number by Vernon and WEST before he died.

West never got a serial number from Files. He didn't even discuss it with Files. This is a fantasy. Prove your fantasy! As your pal Uwe says: Put up or shut up!

Who said he got it from FILES and later Vernon said WEST said Grady.

Ah, so now Files first gave another serial number than Grady found, in your fantasy? And he didn't tell Grady about that, right? Tell me TOSH if you really knew all this when you say this happened, when Joe West and John Grady were still alive, then WHY DID YOU NOT EXPRESS THESE DOUBTS IN THE MARRS INTERVIEW?

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/film/tosh1.wmv

That number was assigned to a dead Army Captain killed in WW2. I told Vernon.

You didn't get a different number from Vernon. Here's what you said:

You write that you have known about this for a few months now, and you talk about the SN number that I gave you, not Vernon. That serial number was the same as the one Grady mentioned. You're twisting, Tosh. Now you want to say that you were given another serial number by Vernon, instead of me, long long long ago. How come you knew only since a few months then. Okay, show us that other serial number and also the record that says it belongs to captain Banner.

Nothing happened for over a year. He said he would ask Files when he and Jim Marrs were going to interview him in Jail.

Man, Vernon never went to interview Files with Jim Marrs. I did in 2003, And I can assure everyone that Tosh and I did not have a discussion about Files' sn number prior to that.

Nothing happened. I was told that I had copied the wrong number and they would give me the right number as soon as Files gave it to them. It never happened. A year went by. West died and Vernon took over the project.

So this went on when Joe was alive? Joe lived only 6 months after locating Files. And a year went by, and then he died? I am sorry Tosh, this is not meant as an offense, but it looks indeed like your brain isn't working anymore as it did once.

He never addressed the S/N number and got pissed when I kept asking about it. I was told I had the right number (the old number) again I was told I copied it wrong.

It gets really fuzzy now. WHAT WAS THE OLD NUMBER? Is it the same as the one Grady came up with?

Wim came on the scean and I told him about the wrong S/N

No, you never did! You told me in writing (last year ) that the number I gave you (the Grady number of 1995) belongs to a dead captain Banner. The same number that Uwe now found to match with another James E Files also from Alabama, but born in 1926.

He said he would get the right number from Files.

I said I would ask Files himself for his sn number.

About 10 months or perhaps a year or so ago he gave me the number he gave you and said it came from Grady and that was the number Vernon had.

Files never gave me a sn number. The number I have always discussed with you is the Grady number. I gave it to you at least 2 years ago. A years or so you came back saying you found it to match with captain Banner and that you have known this : for a few months now". Hence not when Vernon was still on the scene, let alone Joe West and John Grady.

I have asked only which is the right number?

There never were two numbers, you are clearly mixing up everything in your memory to the extent you are contradicting yourself on this matter.

Now the way I read this; is The Army guy is dead. The other Files was born in 1926.

That's 2 different guys for the same number now.

I asked what is the RIGHT service number for Files and here we go again chasing our tails round and round. Wim said he has given it to me many times..., perhaps..., but its the number you have as well as the number he posted yesterday (the man born in 1926.) The dead man does not figure anymore, I guess. Point being we have yet to prove Files was in the Army. Right?

Or that his records have been tampered with.

FWIW I have asked Files again, since it is so important to you.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=348

On another matter. The government documents posted to confirm Files story. I have only said IMO I think they are FAKE.

I never said you were a FAKE, you thickhead. You know what I think, Tosh. That you're so easily insulted that the rush of adrenaline and rage messes up your straight thinking. About the documents, you can claim anything you want. However, to me it's clear you don't look further than your nose. Or maybe you just don't want to.

And now I am a Fake and fake my documentation. I just came down from the hills to get some ICE and Milk and ??? what a mess I think this is designed to make us chase our tails and trap into who said I said You said. And in doing that the Files story is proven because we are the ones all screwed up. I will not be responding to this S/N number. I am convinced its all BS anyway. IMO Files was never in the military and he was never in Dallas that day.

NOW Wim you can say what you like and discredit me all you want... BUT you have yet to prove Files was in the military. You have yet to prove that those documents you say prove the Files story are in themselves real US Government Documents obtained from the FBI/ATF/CIA/ FOIA. Do what you want... Say what you want. I am done with the Files story..... BUT I AM NOT DONE WITH POSTING OR TRYING TO HELP IN THE RESEARCH COMMUNITY AND YOU SIR ARE NOT GOING TO INTIMINATE ME TO STOP. I MAY MAKE MISTAKES AND I MAY GET THINGS SCREWed BUT I WILL TRY LIKE HELL TO WORK WITH OTHERS TO GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH. I DID GIVE THE FILES STORY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I DID NOT POST ALL MY CONCERNS GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO WORK IT. YOU AND OTHERS CAUSED ME TO CHANGE MY VIEWS. YOU HAVE NOT PROVED OR DOCUMENTED ONE DAMN THING. YOU PREVIOUS ASSOCIATES NEVER PROVED ANYTHING EXCEPT HYPE. SORRY. THAT IS MY OPINION AND BELIEF. AS I HAVE SAID I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO THE FILES MATTER ANY LONGER.

Well My take is that more of Files' story has been corroborated than for yours. You have certainly not proved or documented one thing re your presence on Delaey Plaza. That doesn't mean I am saying you are fake.

I Wish you the best. I still think you are a good researcher but are blinded emotionally by this Files story for whatever reasons. Again, I am sorry for that. However, I cannot help you. Tosh

Yeah, right.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Uwe, you said:

The army serial number given to Grady never did belong to James E. Files the prisoner,

the number is from a guy from WW2, who died in 2002.

This information is years old.

Take a look at Usenet.

He was born in Walker county, where relatives there may still be able to confirm that, once someone

takes the time to look for an answer.

Where did you get the information that this guy passed away in 2002?

Wim

Folks, let me ask this. If it can be proven that James Files was in the army, will everybody here believe James Files then? I mean the rest of his story? Will Uwe and Tosh and everyone else apologize to Wim for the relentless attacks and outright insults that he is "a con in it for the $$$"?

Because if that's case, I think Wim really should make it his priority to corroborate Files' military service more convincing than he has. But somehow I don't think that will be the case.

Let me know.

Mark

Uwe, you said:

The army serial number given to Grady never did belong to James E. Files the prisoner,

the number is from a guy from WW2, who died in 2002.

This information is years old.

Take a look at Usenet.

He was born in Walker county, where relatives there may still be able to confirm that, once someone

takes the time to look for an answer.

Where did you get the information that this guy passed away in 2002?

Wim

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp

Enter James Files, then on the results page rght side click on U.S. Social security death index.

Ok, thanks, what makes you think this is the same James Files.

For example it could also be the other one , right?

As you know I noticed that the previous record for the SN number of James E. Files is a James A Files, also born in Walker, Alabama 1926.

http://aad.archives.gov/aad/record-detail....,994381,8127058

Ok, thanks, what makes you think this is the same James Files.

For example it could also be the other one , right?

As you know I noticed that the previous record for the SN number of James E. Files is a James A Files, also born in Walker, Alabama 1926.

Wim,

obviously you have not read the two mails I did send you late last night.

Now if a woman gives birth to a son on 1/1/ of a year, is it possible that his brother

can be born in the same year Wim ?

If a woman give birth to a son on 10/1 of a year, is it possible that his brother

could have been born earlier that year ?

The mormon database entry is not important, at least at the moment, what is important is, that a different

person than James E. Files the prisoner is listed under the army serial number Grady

was given, and that this person has also the name James E. Files, and this is known

at least since 1996.

That is at least 10 years, and no one of your investigation team, did care to look if there is

a James E. Files in Alabama,Walker county and or Jasper, who did serve during

WW2 and who had that serial number.

What kind of research is that Wim ?

I don't blame you for the errors that you had no involvement in, but

I expect, and others do the same, that you sort that out, even if

it confirms what Tosh, I and others years ago said, is right.

Edited by Dave Weaver

NOW Wim you can say what you like and discredit me all you want... BUT you have yet to prove Files was in the military. You have yet to prove that those documents you say prove the Files story are in themselves real US Government Documents obtained from the FBI/ATF/CIA/ FOIA. Do what you want... Say what you want. I am done with the Files story..... BUT I AM NOT DONE WITH POSTING OR TRYING TO HELP IN THE RESEARCH COMMUNITY AND YOU SIR ARE NOT GOING TO INTIMINATE ME TO STOP. I MAY MAKE MISTAKES AND I MAY GET THINGS SCREWed BUT I WILL TRY LIKE HELL TO WORK WITH OTHERS TO GET IT RIGHT FOR THE SAKE OF TRUTH. I DID GIVE THE FILES STORY THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND I DID NOT POST ALL MY CONCERNS GIVING YOU A CHANCE TO WORK IT. YOU AND OTHERS CAUSED ME TO CHANGE MY VIEWS. YOU HAVE NOT PROVED OR DOCUMENTED ONE DAMN THING. YOU PREVIOUS ASSOCIATES NEVER PROVED ANYTHING EXCEPT HYPE. SORRY. THAT IS MY OPINION AND BELIEF. AS I HAVE SAID I WILL NOT BE RESPONDING TO THE FILES MATTER ANY LONGER.

I Wish you the best. I still think you are a good researcher but are blinded emotionally by this Files story for whatever reasons. Again, I am sorry for that. However, I cannot help you. Tosh

Tosh, what is your allegation exactly? If I read you correctly , you want to

suggest that you told your story to Joe West first, then he located Files

and coached him to concoct a story that would fit with yours. Then he passed

away and Vernon continued the hoax started by Joe West. Is that what you are

saying?

Gr. Paul.

Edited by Paul Choor