Censorship of posted messages

Jack White

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four times today I have posted messages that later were

removed without apparent cause. I assume only a moderator

has this authority. WHY ARE MY POSTINGS BEING REMOVED?

Jack

Seems odd. Jack's posts are always of interest. Only very inflamatory material is removed..

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Only very inflamatory material is removed..

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Dawn is absolutely correct.

Nothing is "up"

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Nothing is "up"

Well...IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN! I posted a reply, and Mr. Walker

removed my reply, leaving my message blank. I do not understand

Mr. Walker's vendetta against me.

Jack

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Nothing is "up"

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Nothing is "up"

Jack

This is getting a little ridiculous. I fear Jack may be getting a little forgetful and perhaps more than a little paranoid.

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Nothing is "up"

??? what 's up?

Dawn

Nothing is "up"

Jack

This is getting a little ridiculous. I fear Jack may be getting a little forgetful and perhaps more than a little paranoid.

You have now removed five of my messages without cause or citing a reason,

and now you call me paranoid. You keep referring to my age and saying

I am losing my memory. Your behavior, sir, is childish.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Jack, as one who reads your posts with respectful interest I say chllen zie jetzt out, which might be german by now for chill out.

We know there have been some problems with the site recently as John has suggested re the removal of his page on McCloy.

In this context of known recent problems it seems rash to suggest that Andy or anyone else at the Forum is trying to censor you.-- respectfully nathaniel heidenheimer

Jack, as one who reads your posts with respectful interest I say chllen zie jetzt out, which might be german by now for chill out.

We know there have been some problems with the site recently as John has suggested re the removal of his page on McCloy.

In this context of known recent problems it seems rash to suggest that Andy or anyone else at the Forum is trying to censor you.-- respectfully nathaniel heidenheimer

Five of my postings have been removed yesterday and today

without cause or apology. Mr. Walker does not deny doing it.

Why should I continue to waste my time here? First he threatened

to revoke my posting privileges and now he removes my postings.

Why should I bother? It is his forum to run as he sees fit, however

odd. I am surprised that Mr. Simkin allows such childish and boorish

behavior by his "partner". If he wants to remove me, he should

follow through on his threat.

Thanks for your interest.

Jack

Why should I continue to waste my time here?

Jack

You may of course choose to stay or go. Either course of action is of complete disinterest to me. I will however continue to administer this forum in keeping with its stated aims.

Should you choose to stay then perhaps you may consider posting messages of educational merit rather than concentrating your efforts on trivial and boring attempts to blacken the good name of the administrators.

I have to register my objection to Jack's removal from the Forum today. He just sent me the sceen capture of the 'refused' he now gets when logging into the Forum. I trust he will soon be re-instated. If not I will reconsider my being here also. Jack may be highly sensitive to certain issues, but he has been attacked over the years [even physically and almost died]. He is 80 and set in his ways, but he is a treasure and a hero of the JFK Assassination research community. Several who spend all their time on this Forum discrediting him with character assassination, baiting, harrassment and more don't even get a warning, while Jack is banned. I am seriiously considering my participation here also if that remains the case. I don't believe this is right nor in the spirit of free speech. Please reconsider. A Forum that never banned BS and did Jack White is one I have to say has its moral compass off course. Peter Lemkin

I don't know what this is all about. I definitely have not banned or censored any postings by Jack White. I have just checked his details in the administrators section and no restrictions have been placed on his ability to post.

fwiw...Ms. Mauro's Bechtel thread doesn't always open....

I have no idea what game Mr White is playing here :ph34r:

Just to make things crystal clear, despite the fact that he seems incapable of polite discourse, Jack White hasn't been banned from this forum. Just as soon as he remembers how to post again I am sure we will all be blessed by the return of his insight.

Incidentally the only recent "bannings" have been Brendan Slattery and Craig Lamson and in the case of these two I have reinstated their posting rights under moderator supervision. I feel very strongly appear free expression - shame so many others seem only interested in what they see as "correct" expression.

Peter,

I have to register my objection to Jack's removal from the Forum today. He just sent me the sceen capture of the 'refused' he now gets when logging into the Forum.

The "refused" message is the same one I get when I try to reply to a thread or post a new topic.

But, that's only the top half of the error message. The bottom half tells me that I have to log in first before I can post.

Steve Thomas

Peter,

I have to register my objection to Jack's removal from the Forum today. He just sent me the sceen capture of the 'refused' he now gets when logging into the Forum.

The "refused" message is the same one I get when I try to reply to a thread or post a new topic.

But, that's only the top half of the error message. The bottom half tells me that I have to log in first before I can post.

Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas

This is nonsense. Neither of you have had anything done to alter the status of your accounts.

If you can send me your ips I can investigate whether our hosts have any issues with them