The Education Forum

Grandmother's on the Roof

David Atlee Phillips said that "Grandmother's on the roof" is the punch line of a joke about the one bit of information that tips off intelligence analysists of an impending operational action - that something big is up.

The fact that the Blind Sheik, Omar Abdel-Rahman has been transfered from prison to a hospital is a sure indication that the end may be near, a death that could have even more explosive ramifications than that of Castro or a Democratic Senator.

Abdel-Rahman's will, if he dies in U.S. custody, calls for "the most violent revenge," so it's written in the books [see: Worsening health of terror cleric could spark attacks, FBI warns. AP By Laura Jakes Jordan, Friday, Dec. 15, 2006 ]

This reminds be BTW, of the Scripps-Howard NSA leak of a fake Northwoods "Castro threat to kill President," shortly before Hinckley hit.

In addition to the Sick Sheik, this Tuesday, December 19, a Libyan court will rule on the fate of the five bulgarian nurses and Palestinian doctor convicted of inflicting aids in children and sentenced to death.

If the court does the right thing and orders a retrial or frees them outright, the ruling could set of street distrubances, demonstrations and riots, like after the last ruling. The fate of the health workers is one of the few impediments to complete renewal of diplomatic and trade relations between Libya and USA.

If both the death of the Blind Sheik and the court ruling come at the same time, it would certainly be a Double Whammey on the terrorist front, and I thought others should be aware of it.

I don't think we can count on Central Command to raise the color code, but Dick Chaney will certainly warn all his hunting pals not to fly commercial this week.

That's my tip of the week.

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Edited by William Kelly

David Atlee Phillips said that "Grandmother's on the roof" is the punch line of a joke about the one bit of information that tips off intelligence analysists of an impending operational action - that something big is up.

The fact that the Blind Sheik, Omar Abdel-Rahman has been transfered from prison to a hospital is a sure indication that the end may be near, a death that could have even more explosive ramifications than that of Castro or a Democratic Senator.

Abdel-Rahman's will, if he dies in U.S. custody, calls for "the most violent revenge," so it's written in the books [see: Worsening health of terror cleric could spark attacks, FBI warns. AP By Laura Jakes Jordan, Friday, Dec. 15, 2006 ]

This reminds be BTW, of the Scripps-Howard NSA leak of a fake Northwoods "Castro threat to kill President," shortly before Hinckley hit.

In addition to the Sick Sheik, this Tuesday, December 19, a Libyan court will rule on the fate of the five bulgarian nurses and Palestinian doctor convicted of inflicting aids in children and sentenced to death.

If the court does the right thing and orders a retrial or frees them outright, the ruling could set of street distrubances, demonstrations and riots, like after the last ruling. The fate of the health workers is one of the few impediments to complete renewal of diplomatic and trade relations between Libya and USA.

If both the death of the Blind Sheik and the court ruling come at the same time, it would certainly be a Double Whammey on the terrorist front, and I thought others should be aware of it.

I don't think we can count on Central Command to raise the color code, but Dick Chaney will certainly warn all his hunting pals not to fly commercial this week.

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

I definitely believe that is worth hearing; in a similar vein, it wasn't exactly being shouted on the rooftops at the beginning of September, 2001 that "you should load up on "AMR September put options" [ask your stockbroker WTM] but there sure was a lot of money made.......The 9-11 Commission investigated that the same way that the Warren Commission investigated the "irregularities" on the stock market that day, which is to say....they didn't

Edited by Robert Howard

David

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

I definitely believe that is worth hearing; in a similar vein, it wasn't exactly being shouted on the rooftops at the beginning of September, 2001 that "you should load up on "AMR September put options" [ask your stockbroker WTM] but there sure was a lot of money made.......The 9-11 Commission investigated that the same way that the Warren Commission investigated the "irregularities" on the stock market that day, which is to say....they didn't

Robert,

After 9/11, I went back and looked at the newspapers, and if you get a copy of any morning first editon paper that came out with the dateline September 11, 2001, you won't find anything about the terrorist attacks. It's like it didn't happend, yet.

If you look at the newspapers - pretty much any paper that runs the wire services - for September 10th, like I did, you'll find, probably not on page one, but burried in there somewhere deep in the ads - the assassination of the leader of the Northern Alliance.

Surely that assassination must have set off an alarm in somebody's head somewhere, and that was the first, subtle blasting cap to something much bigger.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Bill,

Below, two of my favourite clippings on the first World Trade Centre false flag op. First up, a tale with a moral: For Arab dupes of the CIA and/or Mossad, urine trouble whether “witty” or not.

By the way, anyone know if Ms. Hadas dances?

Martin Walker, “Rivalry dogs hunt for New York bomber,” The Guardian, March 9, 1993

Washington – “After nine days shoring up the 150ft crater under the bomber World Trade Centre in New York, FBI forensic experts finally started a comprehensive search at the epicentre of the blast yesterday, in a case that has begun spinning out of control in a welter of rumour, luck and circumstantial evidence.

Intense rivalry among investigators – the FBI, New York police and the Treasury’s Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) – has already brought a separate investigation into possible falsification of evidence by the ATF. The ATF has claimed credit for one of the more bizarre pieces of evidence that may have pointed to an Israeli link – a telephone number given by the man who rented the van that carried the explosives.

The same rivalries are being blamed for the press leak last week which said the van had been traced to the Jersey City rental agency where the Jordanian, Mohammed Salameh, was arrested when he went to claim his cash refund.

Once the rental agency was named, in the Newsday newspaper, the FBI telephoned Mr Salameh to say his refund was ready. He walked into his arrest.

The arrest, however, is said to have disrupted other monitoring operations by the New York police. Several potential suspects have, as a result, left the United States.

Sheikh Omar Abdel –Rahman, the fundamentalist cleric who runs the mosque were Mr Salameh worshipped, has disappeared after media speculation about the mosque’s involvement. Three other worshippers, who were arrested Friday, have been released.

The address Mr Salameh gave on the van rental form led the FBI to the apartment of Ibrahim Elgabrowny, a cousin of the Muslim militant El Sayid Nosair. Nosair is serving a prison term for involvement in the assassination of the extremist Jewish nationalist, American-born rabbi Meir Kahane.

Mr Elgabrowny is in custody, charged with resisting arrest when the FBI raided his apartment. Although suspected of deeper involvement, the FBI does not have the evidence to charge him in connection with the bombing.

But the telephone number given by Mr Salameh when he rented the van, which he insists was stolen from him the day before the blast, was traced to an apartment in the name of Josie Hadas. Neither the FBI nor the ATF would comment yesterday on reports that she has links with Israeli intelligence. But the Treasury confirmed yesterday that one agent was being questioned in “a procedural matter regarding the collection and preservation of evidence.”

Then there is the Nicaraguan connection. Five counterfeit Nicaraguan passports and birth certificates in the name of Nosair and his family were found in Mr Elgabrowny’s apartment.

The hunt is now focused the unidentified man who was seen with Mr Salameh when he rented the van and who was also tentatively identified by photofit drawings with the man seen driving the van into the World Trade Centre.

FBI sources said yesterday that they knew the name and whereabouts of this man, adding that a search of his apartment at the weekend had found electrical wiring and circuitry diagrams, and three identical small alarm clocks.

The forensic team searching the crater are looking for evidence of a timing device which could match up with these clocks.

As mosques and Islamic groups around the United States reported a spate of death threats and broken windows at the weekend, the investigation seemed to have stalled. Conspiracy theories linked to the Middle East are rife.

So far, there is only circumstantial evidence against Mr Salameh. He rented the van, reported it stolen the day before the blast, and then acted as if he were an innocent victim. He reported the theft to the police and went back to the rental agency to recover his deposit. The nitrate traces on the rental forms could indicate explosives, or urine.

When Mr Elgabrowny was arrested, the FBI said he “plunged his hands into a toilet bowl so that the urine would negate explosive tests on his hands.” His lawyer said he was washing his hands in a basin to prepare for prayer.

Last but not least, a piece which the Egyptian President’s press secretary hastily disavowed a day later, presumably after a less than subtle reminder as to who pays the bills. Mohammed Abdel-Moneim, the unfortunate spin-doctor in question, assured the Associated Press that everyone in the room listening to Mubarak had heard the same wrong thing simultaneously. Similar acoustics, doubtless, to the room in which Kilduff announced his boss’s death.

No need, of course, to labour the relevance of previous State Department “bureaucratic errors.”

Zina Hemady (Cairo), “Mubarak: Muslim cleric on CIA payroll,” Washington Times, May 29, 1993, p.A7

Cairo – A radical Egyptian cleric whose followers are charged in the World Trade Centre bombing is a paid CIA agent, President Hosni Mubarak was quoted as saying in a government newspaper.

“The sheik [Omar Abdel-Rahman] has been a CIA agent since his days in Afghanistan…He still earns a salary,” Mr Mubarak told newspaper editors, columnists and intellectuals at a meeting in Cairo on Wednesday. “The visa he got was not issued by mistake. It is because of the services he did.”

Mr Mubarak’s comments were quoted Thursday in the government newspaper Al Gomhuria.

The statement challenges the U.S. government’s version of how Sheik Abdel-Rahman’s multiple-entry U.S. visa was issued in 1990 despite his presence on a State Department list of people ineligible for U.S. visits.

In New York, Barbara Nelson, Sheik Abdel-Raman’s immigration attorney, said: “That would be news to me…I know just the opposite. He has said he never worked for the CIA.”

The U.S. government’s version is that the American Embassy in Sudan didn’t notice the blind cleric’s name on the list of undesirables, despite notification eight days earlier that Sheik Abdel-Rahman was visiting Khartoum, the Sudanese capital.

The sheik’s presence in the United States has strained relations between Washington and Cairo. But there was no indication why Mr Mubarak chose to go public with a version of events directly contradicting Washington’s.

Mr Mubarak was quoted as saying that the case has also led to a dispute in the United States between the FBI and the CIA.

The FBI, responsible for domestic security, wants Sheik Abdel-Rahman out of the country while the CIA wants him to stay, Mr Mubarak was quoted in the newspaper as saying.

Mr Mubarak’s spokesman could not be contacted for comment yesterday, the eve of a major Muslim holiday.

The sheik, acquitted in Egypt of sanctioning the 1981 assassination of President Anwar Sadat, is spiritual leader of al-Gamaa al-Islamiya (The Islamic Group). It wants to replace Mr Mubarak’s secular government with a theocracy like Iran’s. Sheik Abdel-Rahman uses his New York-area base to disseminate his anti-Egyptian message.

Several suspects in the Feb. 26 bombing at New York’s World Trade Centre, which killed six persons and wounded more than 1,000, worshipped at a New Jersey mosque where Sheik Abdel-Rahman preaches.

His journey from Egypt followed a circuitous route through Sudan, Afghanistan and other countries. The State Department says its Khartoum Embassy tried to cancel his visa two weeks after it was issued. But Sheik Abdel-Rahman had left 11 days earlier for Afghanistan. He later went to the United States.

A State Department chronology on the sheik’s comings and goings also recounts a purported series of bureaucratic errors that allowed him to leave and return to the United States without interception. But the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service revoked his permanent residence in March 1992, just over a year after he got it.

The immigration service said it revoked the permit because Sheik Abdel-Rahman lied on his application, hiding that he was polygamist and has been convicted in Egypt of writing a bad check. He was two Egyptian wives.

Paul

David

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Robert,

After 9/11, I went back and looked at the newspapers, and if you get a copy of any morning first editon paper that came out with the dateline September 11, 2001, you won't find anything about the terrorist attacks. It's like it didn't happend, yet.

If you look at the newspapers - pretty much any paper that runs the wire services - for September 10th, like I did, you'll find, probably not on page one, but burried in there somewhere deep in the ads - the assassination of the Northern Alliance.

Surely that assassination must have set off an alarm in somebody's head somewhere, and that was the first, subtle blasting cap to something much bigger.

BK

My response would be a qualified......ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. That means you go on to the bonus round. Bill!

Indeed, the assassination of Ahmed Shah Massoud prior to the attacks of September 11th were the quintessential hint that something was in the offing, but that's why people say hindsight is 20/20.

One of the reason's I am so mesmerized by P.D. Scott is the fact that his grasp of geopolitics is such that he is [as far as I know] the first scholar to point out the parallels between the attatcks on 9-11 in America, and the events of October 2005 in the former Soviet Union.

How can the American news media be considered anything other than state-run television when any serious discussion read [failiure to mention the Global-Drug Meta Group] does not even enter into the discussion?

But I have a better idea, why doesent CNN and mega-global Rubert Murdoch's media empire just replace news programming with repeats of Sponge-Bob Squarepants?

See

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/articles/global-drug.htm

The Russian Attack's

http://news.independent.co.uk/europe/article323186.ece

For Further Reading: One-Way Ticket to Crawford Texas - A Conservative Republican Speak's Out. Karl W B Scwartz....

It might surprise some members of the Forum to know that I am neither a Democrat [and most definitely not a] or Republican, I have discovered that out of all the learned personages of the last 80 years in America, my intellectual favorites are I.F. Stone and George Orwell.

While there is much need to make 1984 required reading in all American classrooms, I am not such a cynic to be labelled anti-American, in the 1960-74 time period there were a couple of "old sayings" re the Vietnam War and subsequently the inevitable social divisions which came iinto play.

America Love It or Leave It

My Country Right or Wrong

In retrospect, I feel both of these sayings were incredibly stupid....the first implies that to be a faithful American you could ostensibly witness the takeover of "the land of the free" by Fascist's and to voice criticism of that fact would be inappropriate "it just wouldn't be right to say anything?" HELLO

While the second is a noble sentiment, it also seemed to imply that it was more important to be one of the proverbial sheep being led to a foreign policy slaughter, than to use your [God-given, Higher-Power..Fill in the blank whatever works for you] mind to do one's part to see to it that the country you live in somewhat resemles a country under a democratic form of government.

Ignorance encompasses a gamut of disfunctional mechanisms, but history has demonstrated "bliss" is not one of them.

Edited by Robert Howard

Bill, et al:

RE: the WTC and 9/11, right after the incident I seemed to recall reading, years before, about gold bullion being stored in the basement of the WTC for some sort of trading purposes. Some Google research afterwards came up with a bit of research similar to this one:

WTC Gold...not all recovered

If 9/11 was a setup, it looks like it might have been a cover for a major gold heist...something like $1 billion there on 9/10, but only $230 million recovered. And some of the recovered gold was found already loaded on trucks?? Sounds like the heist was underway some time before the planes hit, in my opinion...otherwise, why wasn't the full $1 billion found?

Somewthing to ponder, anyway...[i'd love to hear what someone like Hemming might have to say about this...talk about your ultimate cover for a bigtime robbery!] I think we may have discussed this before on the forum, but the search engine doesn't like my four-letter words [such as "gold"], so I can't find when that discussion might have been.

Bill, et al:

RE: the WTC and 9/11, right after the incident I seemed to recall reading, years before, about gold bullion being stored in the basement of the WTC for some sort of trading purposes. Some Google research afterwards came up with a bit of research similar to this one:

WTC Gold...not all recovered

If 9/11 was a setup, it looks like it might have been a cover for a major gold heist...something like $1 billion there on 9/10, but only $230 million recovered. And some of the recovered gold was found already loaded on trucks?? Sounds like the heist was underway some time before the planes hit, in my opinion...otherwise, why wasn't the full $1 billion found?

Somewthing to ponder, anyway...[i'd love to hear what someone like Hemming might have to say about this...talk about your ultimate cover for a bigtime robbery!] I think we may have discussed this before on the forum, but the search engine doesn't like my four-letter words [such as "gold"], so I can't find when that discussion might have been.

Mark, This sounds too much like an Ian Fleming 007 Goldfinger job, or more like the short story of Fleming's Octopussy, when secret service investigator James Bond visits a retired officer living on the North Shore Jamaica beach, and presents evidence of his obtaining Nazi gold during military ops in WWII.

Or is this the same plot as Kelly's Heros?

BK

Well, According to BBC, the first and so far only news service to cover the story of the Bulgarian nurses and Palestine doctor, they have been sentenced to death.

So much for my expectation that they would be exonerated and possibly freed, setting off riots and acts of terrorism.

The Blind Sheik is still on the roof.

BK

Well, According to BBC, the first and so far only news service to cover the story of the Bulgarian nurses and Palestine doctor, they have been sentenced to death.

So much for my expectation that they would be exonerated and possibly freed, setting off riots and acts of terrorism.

BK

I spent the last 5 yrs as a contract instructor for a Fed Agency with direct counter terrorist responsibilities. We will be hit again and it will be massive and at multiple locations.

They really don't need another reason to hate us.

BK

I spent the last 5 yrs as a contract instructor for a Fed Agency with direct counter terrorist responsibilities. We will be hit again and it will be massive and at multiple locations.

BK

EM,

Have you read Peter Lance's Tripple Cross or know about Ali Mohamad?

BK

BK

EM,

Have you read Peter Lance's Tripple Cross or know about Ali Mohamad?

BK

no to the 1st and that's a fairly common name

left the Fed's and opened a gunshop and indoor range-approx the same hrs (80-90 a week) but atleast I get to sleep in my own bed and the dog's quit growling at me when I show up.

[quote

I spent the last 5 yrs as a contract instructor for a Fed Agency with direct counter terrorist responsibilities. We will be hit again and it will be massive and at multiple locations.They really don't need another reason to hate us.

EM,

Have you read Peter Lance's Tripple Cross or know about Ali Mohamad? BK

no to the 1st and that's a fairly common name

left the Fed's and opened a gunshop and indoor range-approx the same hrs (80-90 a week) but atleast I get to sleep in my own bed and the dog's quit growling at me when I show up.

Well EM,

I live near Ft. Dix in Jersey and can hear the reservists on the range on the other side of the lake. My dad was Det Sgt./ Lt. PD Camden - (No. 1 Most Dangerous City in USA - 2 years in a row), worse than Detroit. Dix also has training pods for urban warfare and local Pineys are hired to play arabs.

Anyway, as PDS notes in his Dallas COPA talk - edited transcript to be posted shortly - Lance details the double-tripple agent career of Ali Mohamad - whose Egyptian Army unit was involved in the assassnation of Sadat. Ali Mo was trained at Ft. Bragg, returned to Egypt and was recruited by al Qaeda to come to USA as infiltrator and spy. He married Calf. women he met on flight over, enlisted in Army, became Sgt. and assigned to Special Ops training at Ft. Bragg. On leave he traveled to Brooklyn NY where he trained first al Qaeda cell in USA out of Blind Sheik's mosque in rifle, pistol and AK47, practicing in an open field on Long Island, as filmed by FBI.

One of Ali Mohamad's rifle range students assassinated Jewish rabbi Kahane, and when police went to his apartment in Jersey, they found USA Special Ops manuals that were traced to Ali Mo, who went on to scout Kenya embassy bombing sites and relocated OBL from Sudan to Afghanistan. He was an al Qaeda agent provatour and trainer while having an inept FBI "handler" and CIA guardians.

PDS compares him with similar attributes of LHO.

Like the fate of most serial killers, if standard police investigative techniques were followed and the Special Ops manuals found in the assassin's apartment were traced to Ali Mo at Ft. Bragg, the terrorist cell reponsible for the first WTC attack and 9/11 could have been exposed years earlier. And they would have been by honest cops not interfered with by inept FBI agents and CIA case officers who gave Ali Mo a pass.

While both Ali Mo and the Blind Sheik are in custody, their damage is done; both nurtured by US intelligence (Blind Sheik on CIA Passport), and not by OBM.

As a law enforcement officer who has worked with the feds, are the FBI just inept or are they part of the program? Thanks.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

...If both the death of the Blind Sheik and the court ruling come at the same time, it would certainly be a Double Whammey on the terrorist front, and I thought others should be aware of it.

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Thanks for the tip Bill.

You may be right - although I long ago concluded that trying to foretell the next insane false flag terrorize-the-community operations to be carried out by elements within our misnamed western 'intelligence agencies' is rarely productive.

I suspect the millions won through suspicious trading activity in the run-up to 9-11 were not pocketed by clairvoyants - or even by skilled independent anlaysts - but by insiders unable to restrain their own greed.