The Education Forum

Muchmore Oddity

Remind me? I don't need a teacher Bill..... No one at NARA would know a in-camera original film from a 1st generation dupe. The Zapruder family no longer owns the alleged in-camera Z-film. The United States owns it

Bill Miller

Thanks, David ... I finally stand corrected about the ownership of the film at the current time. post-1084-1168141357_thumb.gif But let us not forget who owned the documents that Harold Weisberg sued to get released. And by the looks of the recent threads ... it appears that you do need to be taught sometimes.

Bill

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having spent considerable time at a specific SoCal US military controlled film vault facility [having to do with Vietnam War era film footage 8mm-16mm-35mm-70mm], I'm quite familiar with film vault environmental control standards. NARA follows the same environment standards for film stored in their facility. The JFK Assassination Zapruder film MPI DVD covers the NARA Z-film storage issue quite clearly, I'm sure you're well aware.

One lesson all can take when it comes to civil litigation; he/they who control opinion and evidence, control the outcome! Evidence be damned!

Let me remind you of one vital point, David, and you can correct me if I am wrong, but one wouldn't be going after the NARA to produce the film for they are only storing it. It would be the Zapruder family who would be held accountable to the legal process and it would be them who says what is done with the camera original film. Am I not correct?

Bill Miller

"Miller" reveals his ignorance by stating that THE ZAPRUDER FAMILY CONTROLS THE FILM!

Gimme a break! We the people paid them 16 million bucks hush money to keep the "Zfilm"

perpetually HIDDEN from the public.

And yet "Miller" claims to be an expert on the Z film. Huh!!!

Jack

Gimme a break! We the people paid them 16 million bucks hush money to keep the "Zfilm"

Jack

Jack, you cannot produce one post where I have ever claimed to be an expert on the Zapruder film, instead I cite the experts. Once again you have misrepresented the facts and have made something up that never existed. And I do not know about everyone else, but I personally would be pissed if it was allowed that just anyone could just walk into the NARA and start handling the Zapruder film because then if they damaged the film even more ... someone like yourself would be claiming it was done purposely. They have allowed people of expertise to study the film and it is now in preservation. It would take more than some old babbling idiot who talks about Elm Street midgets and sex changes on the Zapruder film to get access to the camera original. This is why you people cannot get such a person of expertise to go look at it because anyone with such expertise won't buy the crap you are always claiming and it would take a valid reason for that film to be needed to be taken out of storage and examined again. Such a person would have to submit a request clarifying why new testing needed to be done. Do you know anyone with such expertise? Have you sought out anyone with such expertise that finds any of your claims valid so they can present a request to have the camera original Zapruder film re-examined? Of course you haven't sought anyone. It has been no secret that peer review is something you guys shy away from and we both know the reason for it. End of story!

Bill Miller

Jack

Jack, you cannot produce one post where I have ever claimed to be an expert on the Zapruder film, instead I cite the experts. Once again you have misrepresented the facts and have made something up that never existed. And I do not know about everyone else, but I personally would be pissed if it was allowed that just anyone could just walk into the NARA and start handling the Zapruder film because then if they damaged the film even more ... someone like yourself would be claiming it was done purposely. They have allowed people of expertise to study the film and it is now in preservation. It would take more than some old babbling idiot who talks about Elm Street midgets and sex changes on the Zapruder film to get access to the camera original. This is why you people cannot get such a person of expertise to go look at it because anyone with such expertise won't buy the crap you are always claiming and it would take a valid reason for that film to be needed to be taken out of storage and examined again. Such a person would have to submit a request clarifying why new testing needed to be done. Do you know anyone with such expertise? Have you sought out anyone with such expertise that finds any of your claims valid so they can present a request to have the camera original Zapruder film re-examined? Of course you haven't sought anyone. It has been no secret that peer review is something you guys shy away from and we both know the reason for it. End of story!

Bill Miller

If there was EVER a post that shouted you getting dumped from this forum -- it's the above! A disgrace!

Frank, thanks for the frames. I used the gif ones for this gif: (patience, takes time to load 5 mb)

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/yanndee/b-1.gif

Edited by John Dolva

some observations

is Clint already on the way before the headshot?

Tom, youmight find the reactions of the peopel on the steps interesting.

Possibly a match with N if one looks at the far MC, also boy flicking hand out.

Stabilized version -

nice job, Frank...

brain matter and blood spray/mist disappears rapidly.

Thanks, David.

The splatter disappears in about 4 or 5 frames. Another observation is that the rearward drift of the "spray cloud" isn't as noticeable as it is in the Z-film. This could be for any number of reasons, including contrast/brightness, etc, on the film. Yet another thing to look at and consider...

Edited by Frank Agbat

Stabilized, isolated Babushka Lady from the MM film (16mm print)...

This GIF *intentionally* pauses on the first frame (and again at the last before looping).

babushka-3-anim.gif

Edit:

There are some sync possibilities from this clip, too, John...

Edited by Frank Agbat

Stabilized, isolated Babushka Lady from the MM film (16mm print)...

The BL's film is the film if there ever was one that had the best chance of showing the damage to the back of the President's head.

Bill,

Agreed. I have always considered the section of the z-film where she appears to be less than completely convincing that she is filming/taking pictures. I always found it *likely*, but there is just too much blur. However, to my eye, her right arm and right hand position, left arm and hand position, turning, torso movement, etc, etc, seem VERY consistent with photography of some type -- either still or motion. Edit -- I just noticed that the "bag" she has slung on her left side has the squared edges common to camera bags (and less common to purses).

Damn... I wanna see that film!

Edited by Frank Agbat