The Education Forum

Has there been a Forum rule change?

Guest Mark Valenti

Guest Mark Valenti

There are some (unnamed) particularly pithy posters who periodically pontificate on this forum -- sans personal photo.

Sometimes it is illuminating to match a face with a rant or a beady eye with a snide comment.

Does the rule not apply? Did I miss the memo?

If it does still remain in effect, wouldn't it be loverly if everybody followed along?

Looking for visual parity,

MV

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some (unnamed) particularly pithy posters who periodically pontificate on this forum -- sans personal photo.

Sometimes it is illuminating to match a face with a rant or a beady eye with a snide comment.

If it does still remain in effect, wouldn't it be loverly if everybody followed along?

MV

I think it should be left to the person to decide. For instance, I don't really want anyone on the Internet to know what I look like. I'm 2 hours away from Donald O. Norton. If that's paranoia, so be it.

Kathy

MV

I think it should be left to the person to decide. For instance, I don't really want anyone on the Internet to know what I look like. I'm 2 hours away from Donald O. Norton. If that's paranoia, so be it.

Kathy

Well I don't want my picture up here either. I only displayed it because I thought it was a rule.

If it isn't a rule I may remove it.

So sounds like a good time to clarify with the mods...

MV

Kathy

Well I don't want my picture up here either. I only displayed it because I thought it was a rule.

When it comes down to it - anyone could post a photo of anybody and who would know if it was really them or not? The photo idea was more of a friendly type of jesture, but if someone wanted to get around it - they can do so quite easily.

Bill

MV

Kathy

When it comes down to it - anyone could post a photo of anybody and who would know if it was really them or not? The photo idea was more of a friendly type of jesture, but if someone wanted to get around it - they can do so quite easily.

Bill

Yup, we're on the honor system with the pics.

Still, I'd like the rule clarified.

MV

Kathy

Kathy,

my girlfriend lives 150 meters away from the guy who is still a close associate of the guy who published the paper which printed the interview with general Walker the night after the JFK assassination.

A bunch of hardcore nazis I must stress.

I was his neighbour 27 years ago,lived only 20 meters away, before he got imprisoned for double murder of a jewish couple,

and after his prison term relocated to her town.

And don't think I am kidding now.

Now Kathy, do have a reason to fear for the safety of my girlfriend or feel paranoid about crossing path nearly daily with a convicted double murderer who is a Nazi and has a connection with the JFK assassination (in the broader sense at least) , what do you think ?

What if he draws the wrong conclusion should he recognize me when I visit her ?

Can I rule out, that he or his compadres read JFK forums and recognize me from my picture posted here ?

What if he thinks my girlfriend looks a little like Eva Braun and I look just a little too much like a commie ?

What if he did kill Bambi ?

But rest assured, I don't feel threatened at all, why, well first my best friend is with the Police and his name isn't Sting.

Second,I have left kindergarten 36 years ago.

Third, my girlfriend is stronger than him, she will knock him down in no time. And I know what I am talking about.

Joke aside,

If you realy fell threatened by Norton, go see your local police HQ or consult a doctor, and I realy mean that

in a symphatetic way.

You repeatetly have displayed irrational fear of Norton, I think you need

help, even if you pretend to make fun of it.

If that did hurt, say outch, if it didn't post your picture, John requested that I post mine, so I think

he should do the same with you.

Edited by Dave Weaver

MV

Kathy

Bill

Correct. I remember the case of "Larry Peters". I believed Mr. Simkin

revoked his membership when he found that the person in that photo

was not writing the messages.

Jack

MV

Kathy

Kathy,

my girlfriend lives 150 meters away from the guy who is still a close associate of the guy who published the paper which printed the interview with general Walker the night after the JFK assassination.

I was his neighbour 27 years ago,lived only 20 meters away, before he got imprisoned for double murder of a jewish couple,

Now Kathy, do have a reason to fear for the safety of my girlfriend or feel paranoid about crossing path nearly daily with a convicted double murderer who is a Nazi and has a connection with the JFK assassination (in the broader sense at least) , what do you think ?

Can I rule out, that he or his compadres read JFK forums and recognize me from my picture posted here ?

What if he thinks my girlfriend looks a little like Eva Braun and I look just a little too much like a commie ?

But rest assured, I don't feel threatened at all, why, well first my best friend is with the Police and his name isn't Sting.

Third, my girlfriend is stronger than him, she will knock him down in no time. And I know what I am talking about.

Joke aside,

If you realy fell threatened by Norton, go see your local police HQ or consult a doctor, and I realy mean that

in a symphatetic way.

If that did hurt, say outch, if it didn't post your picture, John requested that I post mine, so I think

I believe that Mr. Weaver's aspersions against Kathy violate forum rules. She has done important

research regarding Donald O. Norton, and saying she is a paranoid nut for doing so is improper.

Jack

Guest John Woods

MV

Kathy

Kathy,

Joke aside,

in a symphatetic way.

I believe that Mr. Weaver's aspersions against Kathy violate forum rules. She has done important

research regarding Donald O. Norton, and saying she is a paranoid nut for doing so is improper.

Jack

[/quote

a

Edited by John Woods

MV

Kathy

Kathy,

Joke aside,

in a symphatetic way.

Jack

Jack,

Were did Weaver write that Kathy was a "paranoid nut"?

Rest assured that I had my problems with retired intell agents

as I'm sure you have too.

john

ps. My image is still posted.

I should have said IMPLIED, which is the obvious meaning of:

"You repeatetly have displayed irrational fear of Norton, I think you need

help"...The entire posting was nothing but ridicule, which is against forum

rules, I thought.

Jack

Jack,

Were did Weaver write that Kathy was a "paranoid nut"?

Rest assured that I had my problems with retired intell agents

as I'm sure you have too.

john

ps. My image is still posted.

OK, OK.... (Sob.) Now I feel so guilty! that I must confess... My real name is "Bishop," and the photo I posted isn't of me but is an early sixties photo of GPH's case officer, whose code name was "Gog_and_Magog," if I remember correctly... (Please forgive me, GP, for revealing this crucial information, but I just feel so guilty and, yes, ashamed of myself for having misled all the the fine folk here at the JFK Assassination Debate website for so long....]

"Yours,"

--Bishop, .... I mean, "Thomas"

P.S. Now I guess I'll just have to go "Way down south, way down to Mexico way..." and hang out with my buddy "Joe," [you know, the guy I used to sing about in Moravia (the eastern half of the Czech Republic, remember?) with the Brno cover band "Traffic Jam" (You know, the one that brgins, "Hey Joe, where ya goin' with that gun in your hand?")

Mr. Simkin, please don't remove my photo. I would like to continue fulfilling my Mockingbird/disinfo role for the Company for as long as possible, if you know what I mean... Thanks, "B."

(Hmm. I wonder if they have internet cafes in Oaxaca?... Damn...)

"Well, Dig it!..."

:lol:

Edited by Thomas Graves

MV

No rule change has taken place. I have been trying to take a back-seat on these matters. I will raise the issue with the moderators.

Correct. I remember the case of "Larry Peters". I believed Mr. Simkin

revoked his membership when he found that the person in that photo

was not writing the messages.

Jack, recently I had taken the time to archive the remarks you and others have made over time ... often times with you double talking past statements you had previously made. I specifically recall looking at a thread once again where you were making your typical ridiculous statements about Larry, myself, and possibly someone else as not being real people or some idiotic rant you were making at the time about who was posting what and I read where several members chimed in telling you that you were in error - John Simkin being one of them. Your ability to be consistently wrong is something that I find truly amazing.

Bill

Guest Stephen Turner

The moderating team will be taking up the issue of avitars on an indivdual basis with those not compling with this simple request. If you have not already done so please post a recent picture of yourself. If anyone is unsure how to do this send your picture to John. Steve.