The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza

I just viewed most of the assassination films. I noticed something I didn't before and I never heard anyone mention it. And maybe it's the fault of the sunlight, but...

Many people believe there was another film being recorded besides the Zapruder film. Abraham Zapruder was a decoy. What he and Marilyn Sitzman were standing on was a very thin, flimsy section of wall; almost impossible to stand on it, 4 feet from the ground. I don't think you could stand on it with both feet. It would have to be one foot in front of the other. To add to this absurdity, Zapruder nursed a fear of heights. (The last told to me by a certain researcher.) Some Kennedy researchers believe they have seen the "real" film, made for the govt or intel or oil barons' pleasure, more or less. But where is the camera? Supposedly it is filmed at an angle not far from Zapruder. There's a theory that a tripod and cameraman were in the Pergola behind and to Zapruder's left. I have never seen proof of this. What I have seen ---

I went on youtube.com and watched the assassination films again. Except for the Z-film, I hadn't seen them for a long time. I noticed something and it may not amount to anything. In the Towner film, the camera on the South Knoll, opposite of where Zapruder was shows what looks to me to be night lights over -- I don't recall what it's called -- the arcade roof. This is the structure between the Grassy Knoll and the TBSD. These lights showed up on Towner, but on the Bell film, the camera swung over the arcade roof twice. The first time, they just weren't there. The next time, I swear, they were whited out. -- Now I could be wrong.

My thought is maybe one of them held a camera. Otherwise, why are they in Towner and not in Bell? Both films were taken feet away from each other, I could tell. And close in time. I'm sure someone knows more about this.

Another odd thing I noticed in the Hughes film. Frames I've seen show a whiting out via a fake "ledge" that has no reason to be there at the shooter's window. I've noticed another "ledge" on the TSBD in a different film, not any I viewed today. But in youtube's copy of Hughes, this white out doesn't exist.

But the main thing is the whereabouts of the camera. Has anyone seen this? Could it be those "lights"?

Kathy

I just viewed most of the assassination films. I noticed something I didn't before and I never heard anyone mention it. And maybe it's the fault of the sunlight, but...

Many people believe there was another film being recorded besides the Zapruder film. Abraham Zapruder was a decoy. What he and Marilyn Sitzman were standing on was a very thin, flimsy section of wall; almost impossible to stand on it, 4 feet from the ground. I don't think you could stand on it with both feet. It would have to be one foot in front of the other. To add to this absurdity, Zapruder nursed a fear of heights. (The last told to me by a certain researcher.) Some Kennedy researchers believe they have seen the "real" film, made for the govt or intel or oil barons' pleasure, more or less. But where is the camera? Supposedly it is filmed at an angle not far from Zapruder. There's a theory that a tripod and cameraman were in the Pergola behind and to Zapruder's left. I have never seen proof of this. What I have seen ---

I went on youtube.com and watched the assassination films again. Except for the Z-film, I hadn't seen them for a long time. I noticed something and it may not amount to anything. In the Towner film, the camera on the South Knoll, opposite of where Zapruder was shows what looks to me to be night lights over -- I don't recall what it's called -- the arcade roof. This is the structure between the Grassy Knoll and the TBSD. These lights showed up on Towner, but on the Bell film, the camera swung over the arcade roof twice. The first time, they just weren't there. The next time, I swear, they were whited out. -- Now I could be wrong.

My thought is maybe one of them held a camera. Otherwise, why are they in Towner and not in Bell? Both films were taken feet away from each other, I could tell. And close in time. I'm sure someone knows more about this.

Another odd thing I noticed in the Hughes film. Frames I've seen show a whiting out via a fake "ledge" that has no reason to be there at the shooter's window. I've noticed another "ledge" on the TSBD in a different film, not any I viewed today. But in youtube's copy of Hughes, this white out doesn't exist.

But the main thing is the whereabouts of the camera. Has anyone seen this? Could it be those "lights"?

Kathy

Hi Kathleen,

Can you provide any photos of the area you're describing?

Here are a couple that might help.

Let us know if my interpretation is wrong.

chris

Kathy

With all due respect, Kathy, I've stood on that perch and there's nothing "thin or flimsy" about it. There are a couple of pictures of it at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neal.mccarthy/Dealey.htm if you want to see it.

As for the fake ledge, it's just something extending from the light pole. Looks like it might be a bracket, or a rolled-up banner or something similar.

JWK

Edited by J. William King

With all due respect, Kathy, I've stood on that perch and there's nothing "thin or flimsy" about it. There are a couple of pictures of it at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/neal.mccarthy/Dealey.htm if you want to see it.

As for the fake ledge, it's just something extending from the light pole. Looks like it might be a bracket, or a rolled-up banner or something similar.

JWK

Those are excellent pictures JW.

Kathy

Hi Kathleen,

Can you provide any photos of the area you're describing?

Here are a couple that might help.

Let us know if my interpretation is wrong.

chris

Your interpretation is right. Those are the lights I was talking about, and the Hughes film I saw yesterday did not have that "drawing" on it. Could those lights hold a camera?

Kathy

Kathy

JWK

I guess I saw a misleading photo of where Zapruder stood. You took some beautiful photos of Dealey Plaza. As for the ledge, I still think it was painted on to hide something.

Did those lights hold a camera?

Kathy

Kathy

JWK

I guess I saw a misleading photo of where Zapruder stood. You took some beautiful photos of Dealey Plaza. As for the ledge, I still think it was painted on to hide something.

Did those lights hold a camera?

Kathy

While I would love to take credit for those pictures, they are not mine. I just did a Google search for "Abraham Zapruder perch" and that is what popped up. I agree, however. They are excellent photos.

JWK

Edited by J. William King

Will someone address the lights. Could a camera be in one or more of those lights?

Kathy

There is another light on the pole across the street.

Personaly i don't beleive the light had a camera mounted IN it, or ON it.

That's just my point of view. !

Will someone address the lights. Could a camera be in one or more of those lights?

Kathy

Robin, I couldn't see your attached photo. I don't know why. I've asked Andy to look into why I can see some photos but not all. Anyway, I was just on what I believe is your site, and I saw this photo. The 'lights" certainly look different now after the assassination.

http://www.geocities.com/quaneeri2/LastScan56_1.jpg

Kathy

Kathy

Robin, I couldn't see your attached photo. I don't know why. I've asked Andy to look into why I can see some photos but not all. Anyway, I was just on what I believe is your site, and I saw this photo. The 'lights" certainly look different now after the assassination.

Kathy

There are no lights on this structure post assassiation. This is something suspicious. Do they look different from different perspectives, like if a photog is on higher ground? Or further away?

http://jfk.fotopic.net/p37002821.html

Kathy

Kathy

Kathy

There are no lights on this structure post assassiation. This is something suspicious. Do they look different from different perspectives, like if a photog is on higher ground? Or further away?

http://jfk.fotopic.net/p37002821.html

Kathy

These objects that look like lights are very prominent in the Towner film but not in the photos. What's going on? They are definitely there. And they were excised from the photos.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B2xPN_7eT9g

Kathy

Edited by Kathleen Collins

They are not lights, I believe they are what is shown below, at a distance in the parking lot.

Chris you nailed it........

The Towner,Tina I believe it is, film was taken from the other side of the TSBD..on Elm.

close to the curb.

You can see these, in some of the photos, all depends in what position they were in when

they took the film or photo and at what angle.

I forget what it was called, someone ?? it was to do with the RR trains and such..and switching

I think..?.I cannot,

find the clear, I believe it is a Murray photo, of the parking lot......Just this with previous

research in the corner, but

you can see them clearly, and if you compare them with what you see in the Towner, I do

not have that particular frame, you will see I believe they are exactly the same.

Robin or Chris do you have this Murray clear, and perhaps the Towner frame where they are shown,

to clarify and compare for all..?..thanks.

You can see whatever in the Cabluck below, in the distance through the Perola wall.Where the boy

is seen running on the sidewalk. Also in the distance of where you see the man running across

Main St.....behind the cyclist...the RR thingamajig....

B

Edited by Bernice Moore

quote:

Kathy.

If you can't see the images, send me your email address, and i will email the photo to you.

Here you go Bernice

There appears to be (3) Signal lights on the Tower, similar to Stop Lights on the roads.

Edited by Robin Unger