The Education Forum

McGeorge Bundy: his key role in the JFK Assassination

Guest Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

I believe that McGeorge Bundy, JFK's national security advisor, was a key facilitator, or player, in the JFK assassination. Bundy was the one drafting NSC 273 on the night of 11/21/63 and putting in Vietam intervention policy that JFK would not have approved. Bundy is the one on 11/22/63 who was telling JFK's airborne cabinet that a Lee Oswald had been caught and he was the only killer involved. This was at a time when all reasonable evidence pointed to a shooter from the front and most definitely a conspiracy.

McGeorge Bundy was Yale, Skull and Bones (just like GHW Bush), and was longtime CIA and CFR (since the late 1940's). Bundy helped craft the Marshall Plan. Bundy was secretary of the CFR in 1949 when Allen Dulles (who I think may have been a co-CEO of the JFK assassination along with Lyndon Johnson).

McGeorge Bundy is also the one who after the JFK Assassination is writing very detailed memos to President Lyndon Johnson and basically telling him exactly what to do as if LBJ was a 5 year old kid. In other words, Bundy was assuming a massive amount of power, post coup d'etat. Bundy was also a hawk on Vietnam. See Robert Dallek's "Flawed Giant" biography on LBJ, p. 89-90 for examples of Bundy leading and dominating Johnson.

Bundy also ran the CIA/CFR/Rockefeller dominated Ford Foundation from 1966-1979 just as Dean Rusk had run the CIA/CFR/Rockefeller controlled Rockefeller Foundation from the early 1950's until 1961.

His brother William Bundy, also CIA, was the one who wrote the carte blanche Gulf of Tonkin Resolution which Johnson used to escalate the Vietnam War without a required declaration of war.

I refer folks to p. 190-191 of the Dark Side of Camelot for some critical information on Bundy which details he was CIA when it was being created.

Also, please read Vincent Salandria's False Mystery Speech: http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/27th_Issue/vs_text.html

Vincent Salandria

"I have asked and ask again, can there be any doubt that for any innocent government, taken by surprise by the assassination --- and legitimately seeking the truth concerning it --- the White House Situation Room message was sent too soon? The government could not have known at that time that Oswald was the killer and that there was no conspiracy. The persons on Air Force One and the plane carrying the cabinet members over the Pacific who heard that message and who do not come forward at this time to fill in the now deleted portion of the tape from the Situation Room of the White House, are they not accessories after the fact?

The person who on November 22, 1963 had been in direct control of the White House Situation Room, the President's Assistant for National Security Affairs, was McGeorge Bundy. Bundy was a hard-liner on foreign policy. He had been a student of CIA's covert operations chief, Richard Bissell, who had been fired by President Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs. Bundy in 1948 had worked for Bissell on the Marshall Plan. Bundy was a man of considerable intelligence. He did not out of stupidity inform the Presidential party that Oswald was the lone assassin before there was any evidence against him and while there was compelling evidence of conspiracy. Did he not do this to inform the Presidential Party who had been in the motorcade that this was a matter of state, the importance of which rose higher than Anglo-Saxon principles of justice?

Therefore, at Bundy's direction instructions were given to the party on the Presidential plane and on the Cabinet plane. What they had heard, smelled and seen in Dealey Plaza was of no consequence. The patsy had been selected, and the conclusion of conspiracy had been ruled out. Bundy was indirectly instructing the Presidential party and the cabinet members that he was speaking for the killers. He was directing the Presidential party and the cabinet that what they had observed in Dealey Plaza was merely evidence, and that the needs of state rose above evidence. He was informing the Presidential Party that those among them who had witnessed the triangulation of fire which had brought down the President should not imagine that a few nuts in Dealey Plaza had gotten lucky. They were being circuitously informed that the assassination had been committed by a level of U.S. power that was above and beyond punishment.

Bundy, in the service of our warfare state and the U.S. establishment of which he was an honored member, committed the crime of being an obstructor of justice and was a critical accessory after the fact to the murder of our President. Bundy was rewarded for his brazen cover-up work by remaining with President Johnson as one of his leading hawkish advisers on Vietnam. Bundy is now deceased. But I provided this information about him in a speech I made in Boston, Massachusetts, on October 23, 1971 before the New England Branch of the Women's International League for Peace and Freedom. My unrealized purpose was to cause him to institute a libel action against me. He apparently did not see fit to file one. This preeminent establishment man was in my judgment unquestionably criminally involved at least in the cover up of the assassination of President Kennedy. He owed his allegiance to the U.S. establishment --- the murderers of the President."

• 1 year later...
Guest Robert Morrow

My current view (2/7/2013) is that McGeorge Bundy rapidly acceded to the coup of the JFK assassination.

My previous view was that McGeorge Bundy was probably a part of the plotting of the JFK assassination.

My current view is that McGeorge Bundy knew what had happened, knew who (CIA/military intelligence) did it, and then rapidly started covering up within hours, becoming an accessory after the fact to the murder of John Kennedy. And I think Bundy probably figured out that LBJ was involved, too.

Edited by Robert Morrow

That speech by Salandria, which I read for the first time a few weeks ago, is must reading for anyone. It is precisely the point that Leonard Bernstein, of all people, made in 1980, posted by Bill Kelly on another thread. We waste so much time dickering about details when the obvious is staring us in our faces. As Bernstein said, we know the conspiracy was at the top, and we don't know what to do about it. Its the forest, not the trees. We will probably never find the smoking gun that proves conspiracy in a legal sense, but we keep looking because we are disempowered and ultimately afraid. Bernstein noted that Nov 22 goes by each year with barely a mention. Then he asked for two minutes of silence, hoping I am sure that people would use those minutes to examine why they are collectively allowing this destruction of our democracy. Its a tough question.

That speech by Salandria, which I read for the first time a few weeks ago, is must reading for anyone. It is precisely the point that Leonard Bernstein, of all people, made in 1980, posted by Bill Kelly on another thread. We waste so much time dickering about details when the obvious is staring us in our faces. As Bernstein said, we know the conspiracy was at the top, and we don't know what to do about it. Its the forest, not the trees. We will probably never find the smoking gun that proves conspiracy in a legal sense, but we keep looking because we are disempowered and ultimately afraid. Bernstein noted that Nov 22 goes by each year with barely a mention. Then he asked for two minutes of silence, hoping I am sure that people would use those minutes to examine why they are collectively allowing this destruction of our democracy. Its a tough question.

spot.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/27th_issue/vs_text.html

My current view is that McGeorge Bundy knew what had happened, knew who (CIA/military intelligence) did it, and then rapidly started covering up within hours, becoming an accessory after the fact to the murder of John Kennedy. And I think Bundy probably figured out that LBJ was involved, too.

Have you found a way to include Caroline and John-John on your growing list of co-conspirators, Bob? Surely Caroline knew something about the plot and covered it up. Right? And what about Dave Powers and Larry O'Brien? Why leave them out? The more, the merrier.

My current view (2/7/2013) is that McGeorge Bundy rapidly acceded to the coup of the JFK assassination.

My previous view was that McGeorge Bundy was probably a part of the plotting of the JFK assassination.

#############################

I think Bundy's role was deeper.

YOU HAVE DULLES,BUNDY,ANGLETON and the head lawyer for Treasury that handled the WC for Dillion , BELIN.

TENNIS ANYONE ??

Now let us go into the Secret Service. The Secret Service was penetrated by the elites. The person that founded it, Lansing, a relative of Allen Dulles, was an Anglophile. There were OSS connections to the Secret Service through Scribner. There was a law firm called Scribner, Hall and Casey. Casey and Hall were with the OSS. Casey worked with Dulles both during World War II and in the decades after. Scribner was the head attorney for Treasury Department, and thus also the Secret Service. Scribner’s successor was Gaspar d'Angelot Belin, who belonged to a secret society called Skull and Bones, which had British connections. It is possible that Belin was involved in a conspiratorial luncheon with Mary Bancroft and Allen Dulles. Researcher Richard Bartholomew comments on a passage that Mary Bancroft wrote in her autobiography (which CIA censors had in manuscript form for a year before it was published). She was the lover of Dulles and Luce at one point simultaneously, but in Switzerland she was Dulles’s lover. In the manuscript itself she talks about metalanguage that she and Dulles used. They talked in code in a metalanguage, and in a paragraph within the autobiography possibly getting it through the censorship of the CIA, she said that she and Dulles had lunch at the Bundys’ house with Gaspar d'Angelot Belin, who had married a Bundy sister. Also there was James Jesus Angleton, whom Probe magazine said was probably very central to the assassination. They had lunch and tennis there. She said that in 1963 Dulles was very competitive and would try to let no one beat him in tennis. It must have been quite a surprise for Mr. Dulles, when Kennedy fired him after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Dulles was one of these people toppling governments all over the world and controlling world events and the CIA, and two words from Kennedy and he's gone out the door, hat in hand. So Bartholomew believes, and I agree with him, that that paragraph describing those lunches was metalanguage code for discussions on how to assassinate the president. As a matter of fact, Douglas Dillon, a friend of British elites and British eugenists and other Anglophiles, let Gaspar d'Angelot Belin handle all the affairs between the Warren Commission and the Secret Service. There is a letter that is addressed to Belin, although it was misconstrued, that referred to him as the head of the Treasury Department, by one of the Secret Service people. So that shows you how much authority that Dillon, who is the actual head of the Treasury Department, gave to Gaspar d'Angelot Belin, a man who was supporting Britain more than the United States through his loyalty to Skull and Bones. So both Belin and his predecessor Scribner show that there was a Dulles connection to the Secret Service through the Treasury Department. So that takes care of the Secret Service.

link interview of Gaal http://educationforu...wtopic=17035

Edited by Steven Gaal

• 4 years later...
On February 7, 2013 at 9:50 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Good thread. I'm looking for more on Bundy, the cabinet plane trip, and BOPI.

quoting because I am curious about the Bernstein reference.

On 2/9/2013 at 3:59 PM, Steven Gaal said:

#############################

I think Bundy's role was deeper.

YOU HAVE DULLES,BUNDY,ANGLETON and the head lawyer for Treasury that handled the WC for Dillion , BELIN.

TENNIS ANYONE ??

Now let us go into the Secret Service. The Secret Service was penetrated by the elites. The person that founded it, Lansing, a relative of Allen Dulles, was an Anglophile. There were OSS connections to the Secret Service through Scribner. There was a law firm called Scribner, Hall and Casey. Casey and Hall were with the OSS. Casey worked with Dulles both during World War II and in the decades after. Scribner was the head attorney for Treasury Department, and thus also the Secret Service. Scribner’s successor was Gaspar d'Angelot Belin, who belonged to a secret society called Skull and Bones, which had British connections. It is possible that Belin was involved in a conspiratorial luncheon with Mary Bancroft and Allen Dulles. Researcher Richard Bartholomew comments on a passage that Mary Bancroft wrote in her autobiography (which CIA censors had in manuscript form for a year before it was published). She was the lover of Dulles and Luce at one point simultaneously, but in Switzerland she was Dulles’s lover. In the manuscript itself she talks about metalanguage that she and Dulles used. They talked in code in a metalanguage, and in a paragraph within the autobiography possibly getting it through the censorship of the CIA, she said that she and Dulles had lunch at the Bundys’ house with Gaspar d'Angelot Belin, who had married a Bundy sister. Also there was James Jesus Angleton, whom Probe magazine said was probably very central to the assassination. They had lunch and tennis there. She said that in 1963 Dulles was very competitive and would try to let no one beat him in tennis. It must have been quite a surprise for Mr. Dulles, when Kennedy fired him after the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Dulles was one of these people toppling governments all over the world and controlling world events and the CIA, and two words from Kennedy and he's gone out the door, hat in hand. So Bartholomew believes, and I agree with him, that that paragraph describing those lunches was metalanguage code for discussions on how to assassinate the president. As a matter of fact, Douglas Dillon, a friend of British elites and British eugenists and other Anglophiles, let Gaspar d'Angelot Belin handle all the affairs between the Warren Commission and the Secret Service. There is a letter that is addressed to Belin, although it was misconstrued, that referred to him as the head of the Treasury Department, by one of the Secret Service people. So that shows you how much authority that Dillon, who is the actual head of the Treasury Department, gave to Gaspar d'Angelot Belin, a man who was supporting Britain more than the United States through his loyalty to Skull and Bones. So both Belin and his predecessor Scribner show that there was a Dulles connection to the Secret Service through the Treasury Department. So that takes care of the Secret Service.

link interview of Gaal http://educationforu...wtopic=17035

Nice post Steve...

There's a lot in there to digest.  Bundy redefined the role of National Security Adviser into a much more proactive one.

Here is Bundy forwarding a memo from McCone to Johnson on the 23rd.   

This was before Alvarado changed his story from the 17th/18th to the 28th  (Nagell said something about it occurring around the 18th)

Sept 17th is described as the day Oswald applied for unemployment comp in New Orleans.
Yet the 17th is also the day he supposedly applied for and got his VISA for Mexico... if they knew he had gone to EDD, and GAUDET was in line behind him, why do they not know he acquired his VISA that day which for this report would have been much more germaine?

Because our man Harvey did not take this trip, nor did he create any of the paperwork evidence offered up to prove he did.

Bundy was a master at manipulation and as Steve writes, his blue-blood connections are at the highest level.

The Evidence IS the Conspiracy... here are just some of the conflicts that arise when trying to recreate a journey that never happened.

As I showed earlier, his application was for an FM-5, not FM-8 which makes a world of difference in the record keeping of the visit.  Furthermore, he traveled as Harvey Oswald Lee, HO Lee...  a recap of the FM entries into Mexico are written on a master list called the FM-11.

How come Mr. HO Lee is alphabetized as if his last name was Oswald?

Harvey Oswald Lee on the FM-11 from Mexico INS.jpg  

Edited by David Josephs