The Education Forum

Zapruder GIF

This is a small gif i made it appears to show blood and brain matter spraying out the back as well as the top of kennedy's head.

It also appears to show Greer immediately after the head shot SLAMMING ON THE BRAKES throwing kellerman violently forward into the dashboard, and Connally slamming into the back of his seat.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj306/q...i2/Zapruder.gif

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a small gif i made it appears to show blood and brain matter spraying out the back as well as the top of kennedy's head.

It also appears to show Greer immediately after the head shot SLAMMING ON THE BRAKES throwing kellerman violently forward into the dashboard, and Connally slamming into the back of his seat.

I will eventually make a larger Gif

Edited by Robin Unger

I notice for the first time Jackie brings her right arm up to and around JFK's shoulder AFTER the headshot....

Ditto.

Robin, while your GIF does seem to explain why witnesses said that the limo came to a stop...maybe I'm being dense here...but why can't we detect this during a "normal-speed" viewing of the Z-film?

It would seem that you have finally got the Z-film and the eyewitnesses to agree...and I suppose those of us who seek the truth should thank you.

So thank you, Robin...good work!

I notice for the first time Jackie brings her right arm up to and around JFK's shoulder AFTER the headshot....

I know this foward motion has been discussed before in the past many times, but note also how Jackie is not thrown forward,

as the front four are.......

Here are two gifs on Greers looking back twice and the 4 being thrown forward...and one showing the blow out

to the back of FK's head........no matter what is else is shown and or not.....imo......

......FWTW

B....

Edited by Bernice Moore

I know this foward motion has been discussed before in the past many times, but note also how Jackie is not thrown forward,

as the front four are.......

Here are two gifs on Greers looking back twice and the 4 being thrown forward...and one showing the blow out

to the back of FK's head........no matter what is else is shown and or not.....imo......

......FWTW

B....

Hi Bernice.

I agree Greer does do a "double take" turning back twice to look in the back seat.

I also agree that jackie hardly moves, why everyone else in front of her seems to be thrown forward.

Either that, or they did a very rapid " Duck for cover "

Edited by Robin Unger

This film was altered by Disney... notice the white piece of paper on the ground after the head shot now becomes two pieces of paper. The lightning bolt splice line after the head shot is not seen on the MPI Zapruder film.

Quote:

This film was altered by Disney.

Don.

Can you provide a link to such evidence of "Disney alteration" or is this just hearsay on your part.

If you can't provide a link or post some sort of evidence regarding this claim, then i will ignore any further comments you may make in this thread.

Zapruder.gif

If you slow the clip down and examine it frame by frame ... You will find that Connally never touches the seat, but instead merely is ducking down. The same with Kellerman IMO. Kellerman said that a flurry of shots came into the car at this point, thus I believe him to be ducking his head down on purpose. I seriously doubt that a car driving under 5mp can throw anyone anywhere by merely hitting the brakes. In fact, the car never really stops at all.

Bill

I seriously doubt that a car driving under 5mp can throw anyone anywhere by merely hitting the brakes. :huh:

Bill

No, this is not correct according to Newtonian mechanics.

A car moving at 5 mph can be stopped by braking almost at once because of relative weak momentum.

Thus, riders would be thrown violently & suddenly forward.

A car moving at higher velocities would have greater momentum & longer stopping times.

Thus, riders would not be as violently & suddenly thrown forward.

Robin,

In the case of the limo changing velocities the back ground moves by at a fairly steady state.

See white object move at even intervals:

z314-1.jpgz313--1-1.jpg

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Miles Scull