Jump to content
The Education Forum
Micah Mileto

David Lifton teases Final Charade on the Night Fright Show

Recommended Posts

On 2/15/2017 at 6:30 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

 

When are you going to whip up a cogent explanation for why Dulles went to Puerto Rico over the BOP weekend?

Wait, what do you mean or what are you implying Cliff? (honest question). I figured he could've been distancing himself but the answer is probably out there in some form, given I have not exhaustively researched it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Wait, what do you mean or what are you implying Cliff? (honest question). I figured he could've been distancing himself but the answer is probably out there in some form, given I have not exhaustively researched it.

Allen Dulles suffered from the on-set of Alzheimer's but he was an Untouchable so Dean Rusk and McGeorge Bundy -- at the behest of JFK's "kitchen cabinet" consisting of his father Joe and Robert Lovett -- sabotaged the BOP in order to get rid of Dulles.

Either that or the BOP was a 5-way clusterfk between POTUS, Rusk, Bundy, the Pentagon and the CIA.

Either way, Dulles was dis-engaged and spent the weekend with his wife down in  PR and upon return D-Day +1 seemed disinterested the in the on-going fiasco, according to the guy who picked him up at the airport.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Allen Dulles suffered from the on-set of Alzheimer's but he was an Untouchable so Dean Rusk and McGeorge Bundy -- at the behest of JFK's "kitchen cabinet" consisting of his father Joe and Robert Lovett -- sabotaged the BOP in order to get rid of Dulles.

Either that or the BOP was a 5-way clusterfk between POTUS, Rusk, Bundy, the Pentagon and the CIA.

Either way, Dulles was dis-engaged and spent the weekend with his wife  PR and upon return seemed disinterested the in the on-going fiasco.

Oh ok. I've never seen that explanation but interesting, thanks.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

You have your low holes in the shirt/jacket, and I have my barely damaged right cerebellum. Nothing has to be forged for the EOP wound and the lack of severe cerebellar damage to prove a conspiracy. So if anybody wants to say there was a posterior exit wound, why would they cover that up something else that could easily be proof of conspiracy?

But you DON'T have the barely damaged right cerebellum.

JFK's clothes are in the National Archives.

The location of the brain is unknown -- all you have are eye witness accounts, x-rays and autopsy photos much of it contradictory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

But you DON'T have the barely damaged right cerebellum.

JFK's clothes are in the National Archives.

The location of the brain is unknown -- all you have are eye witness accounts, x-rays and autopsy photos much of it contradictory.

You have multiple shooters with the official evidence being real or fake. The official brain photographs don't show the right cerebellum demolished like you'd expect from a EOP entry wound connecting to the top-right side of the head. So any single-assassin theorist must support the cowlick thing, which is ridiculous. If more experts came out and said the X-rays could be compatible with the EOP wound, the single assassin scenario collapses.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2017 at 2:46 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Hi Kirk

My "It's A Murder Case, After All" article is going to be more involved than an outline.

You'll find my research outlined in the long-banished Trump? thread.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/23193-trump/&do=findComment&comment=337682

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/23193-trump/&do=findComment&comment=337895

From Notes on Lunch with Arlen Specter on January 4, 2012
by Vincent J. Salandria

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/VJS010412.html

(quote on)

I explained [to Arlen Specter] that the day after the Kennedy assassination I met with my then brother-in-law, Harold Feldman. We decided that if Oswald was the killer, and if the U.S. government were innocent of any complicity in the assassination, Oswald would live through the weekend. But if he was killed, then we would know that the assassination was a consequence of a high level U.S. government plot.

Harold Feldman and I also concluded that if Oswald was killed by a Jew, it would indicate a high level WASP plot. We further decided that the killing of Oswald would signal that no government investigation could upturn the truth. In that event we as private citizens would have to investigate the assassination to arrive at the historical truth.

(quote off)

MKNAOMI was an elite death squad employing dart-gun wielding military brass and mobbed up drug cops.

Averell Harriman and McGeorge Bundy were high level Skull & Bones WASPs.

From Larry Hancock's Someone Would Have Talked, pg 496:

(quote on)

[Former CIA employee Gary] Underhill's concern was that he had become aware of a "clique" within the CIA--a clique
dealing with weapons and gun-running and making money. These individuals had Far Eastern connections, narcotics was
mentioned, supposedly the clique was manipulating political intrigues to serve their own ends. Underhill believed
that these individuals had been involved with JFK's murder; he felt that JFK had become aware of their dealings and
was about to move against them in some fashion. He also believed that members of the clique knew that Underhill was
aware of their dealings and that his own life could well be in jeopardy.


(quote off)

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 9:17 PM, Micah Mileto said:

You have multiple shooters with the official evidence being real or fake. The official brain photographs don't show the right cerebellum demolished like you'd expect from a EOP entry wound connecting to the top-right side of the head. So any single-assassin theorist must support the cowlick thing, which is ridiculous. If more experts came out and said the X-rays could be compatible with the EOP wound, the single assassin scenario collapses.

Micah,

Quite right.  The missing JFK brain is a major clue, IMHO.   When finally recovered it will show evidence of multiple types of bullet wounds.   There were at least two bullets -- a FMJ bullet from the back, and a Frangible bullet from the front, IMHO.   The countless shards of metal from the Frangible bullet formed the real reason why the JFK brain could never be revealed.  All by itself, the brain screamed "multiple shooters!"

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Micah,

Quite right.  The missing JFK brain is a major clue, IMHO.   When finally recovered it will show evidence of multiple types of bullet wounds.   There were at least two bullets -- a FMJ bullet from the back, and a Frangible bullet from the front, IMHO.   The countless shards of metal from the Frangible bullet formed the real reason why the JFK brain could never be revealed.  All by itself, the brain screamed "multiple shooters!"

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

With all due respect, do you honestly think a 50+ year old brain (and a very important brain at that!) will be somehow recovered? A brain, that, in essence, will clearly show (as if there aren't so many other pieces of evidence) that there were multiple shooters? I have an extremely difficult time believing that this evidence is sitting somewhere waiting to be found but I've an open mind.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

With all due respect, do you honestly think a 50+ year old brain (and a very important brain at that!) will be somehow recovered? A brain, that, in essence, will clearly show (as if there aren't so many other pieces of evidence) that there were multiple shooters? I have an extremely difficult time believing that this evidence is sitting somewhere waiting to be found but I've an open mind.

MIcah,

I think medical science is quite advanced.   How are brains preserved these days?   Formaldehyde?  Something more sophisticated?   It is my layperson's opinion that the latest in medical science continues to preserve JFK's brain for release on Thursday 26 October 2017.  

I believe this because Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren declared that all JFK evidence was being preserved for release in 75 years (starting 1964).  This was signed as an Act by LBJ.   Thanks to President GHW Bush and the JFK Records Act, I expect to see JFK's brain in October of this year.   Don't you?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

MIcah,

I think medical science is quite advanced.   How are brains preserved these days?   Formaldehyde?  Something more sophisticated?   It is my layperson's opinion that the latest in medical science continues to preserve JFK's brain for release on Thursday 26 October 2017.  

I believe this because Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren declared that all JFK evidence was being preserved for release in 75 years (starting 1964).  This was signed as an Act by LBJ.   Thanks to President GHW Bush and the JFK Records Act, I expect to see JFK's brain in October of this year.   Don't you?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

(All of this assuming the official medical evidence is true and accurate) The condition of the brain is already proof positive of two head shots if you consider it proven that the rear entry in the scalp and skull was low in the head, near the EOP, no higher than the level of the ears. Some like the theorize that it was below the EOP, but it's all the same if it was slightly above. The cerebellum isn't totally destroyed in the official brain photographs, so we would only have the option of saying a missile only grazed past it and hit the floor of the skull, i.e. didn't and couldn't exit the top-right side of the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

Paul,

(All of this assuming the official medical evidence is true and accurate) The condition of the brain is already proof positive of two head shots if you consider it proven that the rear entry in the scalp and skull was low in the head, near the EOP, no higher than the level of the ears. Some like the theorize that it was below the EOP, but it's all the same if it was slightly above. The cerebellum isn't totally destroyed in the official brain photographs, so we would only have the option of saying a missile only grazed past it and hit the floor of the skull, i.e. didn't and couldn't exit the top-right side of the head.

Micah,

Thanks for the reply.  What do you make of the official head photographs, in which some show the back of the head to be completely intact, and others show an apparent obliteration?  Do we not have contradictory photographs?   What is your theory of this?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Micah,

Thanks for the reply.  What do you make of the official head photographs, in which some show the back of the head to be completely intact, and others show an apparent obliteration?  Do we not have contradictory photographs?   What is your theory of this?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

I think Pat Speer's website has a great bit explaining how the arrangement of the scalp and bone flaps may have given the wrong impression of the large head wound in certain photographs. The films do show the large head wound extending somewhat to the back (parietal), but the BOH photographs conceal that with the Doctor holding up a flap of scalp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2017 at 8:27 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

...I can't say for sure who did it, but it appears that the perps may have been supra-institutional actors.

It was, perhaps, a major dope ring which included people with lots of different backgrounds, including the CIA, the military, the State Dept.

Hoover's file on Oswald apparently included references to several LHO trips to Cuba, which never happened.

...You can present no proof Hoover contacted Bundy -- and you insist on ignoring Hoover's attempt to frame Oswald as a Red Agent...

Cliff,

Your term, "supra-institutional actors" can easily be interpreted to include Civilians who were former high-ranking officials.  The Civilian is more free because less restricted by bureaucracy and oversight.   Yet the political ideals will not have changed with these people.

Here's my opinion: Frank Sturgis already confessed.  Johnny Martino already confessed.  David Morales confessed.  E. Howard Hunt confessed to a "sidelines" role.   Loran Hall confessed.  Jack S. Martin confessed.  David Ferrie confessed.  Tommy Beckham confessed.  Gerry Patrick Hemming confessed.  Roscoe White confessed.   Lee Harvey Oswald confessed to a "patsy" role. 

Jim Garrison and Joan Mellen tried to link these people to the CIA -- but only two were CIA agents.  The rest were mercenaries for Radical Right causes.  One (Loran Hall) was arrested on drug charges.

Hoover had no file listing "several" LHO trips to Cuba.  He was thinking of Loran Hall, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Interpen and others whom Hoover knew was running with, because Hoover knew very well what was going on at 544 Camp Street.

You are correct that I have no PROOF that connects Hoover and Bundy and AF1, but there is circumstantial evidence.   Professor David Wrone dates the "Lone Nut" theory at 3PM CST in the office of J. Edgar Hoover.  That's my starting point.

Regards, 
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Lifton has mentioned the limo stopping somewhere around the underpass. This raises a question I have that someone may have some input on. At the end of the Jack Daniel film, after the limo passes, we see the camera tilt down and then see the front bumper of two more vehicles pass by. The first one may be Curries car but the 2nd one is the Cadillac SS follow up car identified by it flag post on the front bumper. So does it seem odd that the SS Cadillac would allow any car in between it and the limo? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 5:36 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Cliff,

Your term, "supra-institutional actors" can easily be interpreted to include Civilians who were former high-ranking officials.  The Civilian is more free because less restricted by bureaucracy and oversight.   Yet the political ideals will not have changed with these people.

Here's my opinion: Frank Sturgis already confessed.  Johnny Martino already confessed.  David Morales confessed.  E. Howard Hunt confessed to a "sidelines" role.   Loran Hall confessed.  Jack S. Martin confessed.  David Ferrie confessed.  Tommy Beckham confessed.  Gerry Patrick Hemming confessed.  Roscoe White confessed.   Lee Harvey Oswald confessed to a "patsy" role. 

Jim Garrison and Joan Mellen tried to link these people to the CIA -- but only two were CIA agents.  The rest were mercenaries for Radical Right causes.  One (Loran Hall) was arrested on drug charges.

Hoover had no file listing "several" LHO trips to Cuba.  He was thinking of Loran Hall, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Interpen and others whom Hoover knew was running with, because Hoover knew very well what was going on at 544 Camp Street.

You are correct that I have no PROOF that connects Hoover and Bundy and AF1, but there is circumstantial evidence.   Professor David Wrone dates the "Lone Nut" theory at 3PM CST in the office of J. Edgar Hoover.  That's my starting point.

Regards, 
--Paul Trejo

Prof. Wrone wasn't a witness.

Wrone is an enthusiast with a hunch.

You're parlaying his hunch into a root fact.

Hoover wasn't a rabid anti-Communist who would have loved an invasion of Cuba?

Paul, look...JFK was murdered in a military-style ambush.  That's a fact.  Everything else is speculation -- some of it good, most of it bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...