The Education Forum

I love Prayerman.....but why is he there?

Pete Mellor -

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, Pete.

Many years ago, when the McFarland's were back in Liverpool, I contacted Dr.McFarland. However, his written response (via what I presume was his secretary) was along the lines that he (and his wife?) had told the authorities all he/they knew, and he/they did not want to discuss the case further with anyone. I still have his reply "filed" safely somewhere, and if I can find it I'll send a copy to you, but I'm sad to report that it added nothing whatsoever to what we already knew.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Chris Scally said:

Pete Mellor -

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond, Pete.

Many years ago, when the McFarland's were back in Liverpool, I contacted Dr.McFarland. However, his written response (via what I presume was his secretary) was along the lines that he (and his wife?) had told the authorities all he/they knew, and he/they did not want to discuss the case further with anyone. I still have his reply "filed" safely somewhere, and if I can find it I'll send a copy to you, but I'm sad to report that it added nothing whatsoever to what we already knew.

That's brilliant Chris and interesting.  Not just McFarland speak no evil, but according to Greg Parker the Aussie girls Winston & Mumford kept clammed up as well.  You can just hear the Feebees "we strongly advise you DO NOT speak to anyone of this!"