The Education Forum

Living In A Ghost Town

Just setting here alone and wanted to hear it again.  My original link just Kept spinning.  After four more other sites.  This one worked tonight.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/listen-brand-new-rolling-stones-song-living-in-a-ghost-town-988880/

The you tube link showed it was down from the 4 mil a week or so ago to 3 mil, but didn't work???

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2020 at 8:20 PM, Steve Cearfoss said:

Isn’t this just a little off topic?

Yeah but no.  A link to the past, the British invasion was just starting on 11/22/63, musically.  From Paint It Black to Sympathy over who killed the Kennedy's it carry's forward to today.  For vaccinated survivors I hope.  See ya in the Cotton Bowl 11/2/2021.  Tickets on sale Thursday (already have mine!).

Tour - The Rolling Stones | Official Website

Maybe this round will survive the unvaccinated.  A year ago . . . 

The last year plus did leave me feeling alittle blue and lonesome.

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

In case you missed it on the 56 thread.  In living color for your old Philco or Stromberg-Carlson:

David -- I tried to send you a message just now and the forum says "David Andrews cannot receive messages"

Any idea what is going on here?  Can you send me your email address?  I need to get back to you regarding something we previously discussed.

10 hours ago, Richard Booth said:

David -- I tried to send you a message just now and the forum says "David Andrews cannot receive messages"

Any idea what is going on here?  Can you send me your email address?  I need to get back to you regarding something we previously discussed.

Richard, I got a message to your mailbox, and included my e-mail address.  THANKS

Edited by David Andrews

Section 113, row 23.  Will this be canceled because of the delta variant / the un vaccinated?  Maybe enough are becoming convinced to do so given this surge among the unvaccinated.  Soon enough to make a concert safe for those vaccinated?

Thinking positive I pulled vinyl out this evening.  Love You Live, 1977, recorded in Paris and Montreal.  Mick sings a couple of lines in one verse of you Can't Always Get What You Want in French.

If the show happens I have little hope of hearing these gems i listened to tonight.