The Education Forum

Was BDM a balding policeman?

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is Emmett Hudson and two other unnamed men who have never come forward...generally people think they were securing the stairs and sidewalk leading back to the fence/wall

area where all the "action" was. Even if you dont' believe in BADGEMAN, BLACK DOG MAN or NIX CLASSIC GUNMAN, the traffic, car tracks, cigarettes and blood make that a real hotspot -- plus people heard shots from there.

They look like a team in the same way that the Dark complected man and Umbrella man do....the men who waved and then just sat down in place on the curb.....

Emmett Hudson was a grounds keeper for the plaza. While anything is possible - the two men on the steps with Emmett may have just walked off into history as did the majority of people in and around Dealey Pplaza that day who were never heard of again. Unlike the dark complected man next to the umbrella man, which seemed to be on a radio soon after the shooting, the men on the steps didn't seem to be trying to communicate with anyone following the shooting. As for spotters ... with their backs to the knoll and the alleged assassins up over the hill and behind the fence - how could they have been spotting for anyone? It appears that Hat Man and Badge Man already had lookouts near them and one carrying a fake Secret Service badge.

The man in red sat down with Hudson after the shooting. The man who ran off when the shooting began does not seem all that suspicious to me because of what he did. If associated with the assassins, then he would have drawn attention to himself and the assassins by running back into the RR yard during the shooting. This doesn't seem like a good move. He also would have known where to stand so not to be in the line of fire and if part of the pplot, then why would he have to run off when he could have just remained looking innocent and stayed put for a little while. So anyway, I just wanted to point out another view as to what may or may not have happened concerning the three men on the steps.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is Emmett Hudson and two other unnamed men who have never come forward...generally people think they were securing the stairs and sidewalk leading back to the fence/wall

area where all the "action" was. Even if you dont' believe in BADGEMAN, BLACK DOG MAN or NIX CLASSIC GUNMAN, the traffic, car tracks, cigarettes and blood make that a real hotspot -- plus people heard shots from there.

They look like a team in the same way that the Dark complected man and Umbrella man do....the men who waved and then just sat down in place on the curb.....

Emmett Hudson was a grounds keeper for the plaza. While anything is possible - the two men on the steps with Emmett may have just walked off into history as did the majority of people in and around Dealey Pplaza that day who were never heard of again. Unlike the dark complected man next to the umbrella man, which seemed to be on a radio soon after the shooting, the men on the steps didn't seem to be trying to communicate with anyone following the shooting. As for spotters ... with their backs to the knoll and the alleged assassins up over the hill and behind the fence - how could they have been spotting for anyone? It appears that Hat Man and Badge Man already had lookouts near them and one carrying a fake Secret Service badge.

The man in red sat down with Hudson after the shooting. The man who ran off when the shooting began does not seem all that suspicious to me because of what he did. If associated with the assassins, then he would have drawn attention to himself and the assassins by running back into the RR yard during the shooting. This doesn't seem like a good move. He also would have known where to stand so not to be in the line of fire and if part of the pplot, then why would he have to run off when he could have just remained looking innocent and stayed put for a little while. So anyway, I just wanted to point out another view as to what may or may not have happened concerning the three men on the steps.

Thanks Bill. I really don't have an opinion one way or the other. I simply don't know enough to form one on this issue. No need to create any more controversies than we already have. But if anyone has a theory, fire away!

Bill

Why do you always minimize the obvious importance of these events?

You have "explained away" so much evidence, and dismissed things other

people see as very important.

I expect that next you will say that NO shots were fired, and that John Kennedy is still alive.

Edited by Shanet Clark

Tom Kutzer - interesting about your take on Kellerman. I spent some time a couple of years ago trying to ascertain if Kellerman was indeed sitting there watching the whole series of events in the rearview mirror. The whole mirror and casing was adjusted manually, back then - and I remember thinking that it seemed to be at a severe angle - useless for driving - reflecting the car's interior. It seems like Kellerman's eyes were in shadow - but there was a sense of an area a bit darker - the pupils - staring intently at the mirror and watching Kennedy for a long while - until - the kill shot? I couldn't determine anything conclusively - but my sense of it was that he was watching - which would be highly incriminating since he was doing absolutely nothing to help the President and JFK had already been hit with his hands at his throat.

It just looks that way to me with Kellerman....

think about it for a minute or two....when you ride "shotgun", don't you often glance in the side view?.....it could have just been a habit, he looked to check on JFK.....and saw what he saw....nothing sinister...

The actions of the crowd in the Plaza are interesting, to say the least....

LOL....I have no pet theories.....I'm more of a casual dot connector than a "researcher".

kudos to the serious types....some of the info, and the time it must take to accumulate it, is absolutely amazing.....thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Forman's reclining man can be seen here.

He makes the case that behind the Emmett Hudson group, the stairs

are misshapen and it appears possible that a reclining man was removed from this frame of film. I see the area and how he may have proposed this.

DUNCAN MACRAE and JACK WHITE ---

DO either of you see the airbrushed shape of a reclining spotter/cameraman on the stairs. The shadow is suggestive, and Lee has a very sharp eye.

I am not convinced, but I definitely see the intriguing area Lee enhanced here...

Oops... too much information... 8^)

I remember reading in one of the wittness statements, that the young man sitting down with Hudson worked in the industrial blvd area.

312.jpg

QUOTE:

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86

SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Emmett Joseph Hudson, Address 107 South Bishop, Dallas, Texas Age 56 , Phone No. WH 2-2008

Deposes and says:

I am presently employed by the City of Dallas, Texas in the Park Department. I have been so employed for the past 6 years. My position is to take care of the property on the West side of Houston Street between Houston Street and the Tripple [sic] Underpass. I also take care of the fountain in front of the Union Terminal. This day a was sitting on the front steps of the sloping area and about half way down the steps. There was another man sitting there with me. He was sitting on my left and we were both facing the street with our backs to the railroad yards and the brick building. At the same time the President's car was directly in front of us, I heard a shot and I saw the President fall over in the seat. I do not know who this other man was that was sitting beside me. In our conversation he talked about having a hard time finding a place to park. He also talked about working somewhere over on Industrial Blvd. This man said Lay down and we did. I definately [sic] heard 3 shots. The shots that I heard definately [sic] came from behind and above me. When I laid down on the ground I laid on my right side and my view was still toward the street where the President's car had passed. I did look around but I did not see any firearms at all. This shot sounded to me like a high powered rifle.

/s/ Emmett J. Hudson

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

/s/ C. M. Jones

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hudson1.htm

The young man told Emmett that he worked on Industrial - there's no proof for that since he never came forward. He also said he had to park his car in one of the Knoll lots - which is a very odd coincidence - especially given Roger Craig's story about the North Knoll P-lot.

BTW - someone said something about 2 men on the stairs. I never said 2. There's more than that, in and about the area. They can be seen in Moorman 5 and Muchmore the best. If you have a good copy, you can see one with the naked eye. And yes, the one that can be seen with the naked eye was there all the way back when the photo was first published in the Herald.

But - here's something to consider - the 'Phantom' runs away - which makes him the lone nut in this case behaviorally speaking - and how many are left on the stairs? 3 - 1 = 2 right? Emmett Hudson and Red Shirt Man? How come I find more than that?

Look at what a pathetic job they have done adding the Phantom. I enlarged and enhanced his legs for the inset at right.

I am indicating only one man, with the red arrow. IMO they have removed the operation from this area, so it's a challenge to make it re-appear.

- lee

Lee, in your post #29....those look like LHO's "backyard" legs....lol....

Keep up the good work, interesting stuff.