The Education Forum

Eugene Dinkin.

Guest Stephen Turner

On 9/8/2018 at 7:33 AM, Michael Clark said:

Michael - have you looked at the info in Steve’s last post?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Michael - have you looked at the info in Steve’s last post?

No Paul, I have not.

I just noticed that Dinkins was making the claim about being a communications code cryptographer, being persecuted and calling-out the  US Governemet on propaganda campaign; all before the assassination.

I would have to seriously shift gears to really understand and make any sense of the military installations, groups, hierarchies and responsibilities that you and Steve are sorting-out.

I did notice that the ordinance groups do not match-up; between my links and the groups that Steve is looking at.

1 hour ago, Michael Clark said:

No Paul, I have not.

I just noticed that Dinkins was making the claim about being a communications code cryptographer, being persecuted and calling-out the  US Governemet on propaganda campaign; all before the assassination.

I would have to seriously shift gears to really understand and make any sense of the military installations, groups, hierarchies and responsibilities that you and Steve are sorting-out.

I did notice that the ordinance groups do not match-up; between my links and the groups that Steve is looking at.

That’s because Dinkins was mistakenly identified as having served in the 599th Ordinance Group. When the mistake was unearthed and Steve looked into the 529th he discovered that it dealt with high security nuclear secrets and indeed had serious crypto functions, lending credence to Dinkins story.

i should also add that while looking at Military Intelligence Units in Germany in 1963 we discovered that Colonel Robert E Jones, questioned by the WC extensively, was not the Operations Officer of the 112th MI in Texas contrary to his claims, but was the Intelligence Officer. And then we noticed the same Colonel Jones listed as the Commander of the 511th Military Intelligence Unit in Germany in 1962-63. Curiously the 511th stationed in Furth was a 4 hour drive from Massweiller where Dinkins was stationed. This may not mean anything of course, but it’s worth looking at the Bill Kelly thread on Colonel Robert E. Jones for proof that he lied about his position at the 112th. His testimony is full of holes and questions btw. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I should also add that while looking at Military Intelligence Units in Germany in 1963 we discovered that Colonel Robert E Jones, questioned by the WC extensively, was not the Operations Officer of the 112th MI in Texas contrary to his claims, but was the Intelligence Officer.

Paul,

This was shown by Larry Hancock seventeen years ago:

Mysteries of the 112 Intelligence Corps Group

by Larry Hancock

Kennedy Assassination Chronicles

Winter 2001

Volume# 7, Issue# 4. p. 20.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=4273&search=%22Larry_Hancock%22#relPageId=21&tab=page

Steve Thomas

22 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paul,

This was shown by Larry Hancock seventeen years ago:

Mysteries of the 112 Intelligence Corps Group

by Larry Hancock

Kennedy Assassination Chronicles

Winter 2001

Volume# 7, Issue# 4. p. 20.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=4273&search=%22Larry_Hancock%22#relPageId=21&tab=page

Steve Thomas

I should have mentioned Larry’s work on this - thanks.