The Education Forum

Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS

Robin Unger

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The guy on the steps, wearing a red shirt, sure looks like he's drawing a handgun and aiming it in the limo direction.

Probably nothing. But hey, that's what it looks like.

He actually does a little soft shoe shuffle along the step to his right

Edited by Robin Unger

3 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Watch the right rear cop's helmet. Right after the head shot it looks like he immediately swings his head to the right to look at the knoll area.

Yes he does, that's Officer Chaney

image054~0.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

The one thing I've been puzzled about the front shots are where did they actually come from?  The reason is if you look at their pre-shooting seating arrangements seen here:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LFsWb1KFxvI/T9L1xQ-Z_xI/AAAAAAAABoc/eop5u5t3NDc/s1600/Dallas-Motorcade-11-22-63.jpg

It will give you a general idea of how they were sitting before everything started and I doubt they moved around much because the Towner film also pretty much shows them in the same position as above.

JFK obviously started falling toward his left after he took the neck and back shots and she leaned in to see what was wrong.  Based on Speer's research of the mystery photo being an exit wound, especially because that wound shows beveling, the photo you (Robin) posted elsewhere shows that dark round hole on his forehead.  I suspect that that is an entrance wound and it exited where the mystery photo shows the beveled hole in the skull.

If this is true, then this shot - the one that caused the above wounds and threw him back onto the seat from the force - could not have come from the knoll and had to have come from the underpass.  See the animated GIF here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Hr9Lrku-CxSmNuQnpRVExqQ28

I'm not saying that no shots came from the knoll area because witnesses did report smoke from there and the cop threw his head around to look there so he must have heard something from there to do that.  But according to the GIF above, it seems like that's the only plausible location for the back and to the left shot to have hit him, causing the wounds we see in the autopsy photos.

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The guy on the steps, wearing a red shirt, sure looks like he's drawing a handgun and aiming it in the limo direction.

Looked like he was standing there with his hands in his pockets and quickly took them out so to turn and run out of the line of fire.

Amazing what people see and imagine what they're seeing.  The red-shirt guy is obviously clapping, then is startled when the head shot hits.  He throws his arms and hands from clapping to a "defensive" type position, then starts to try to run. Watch the stabilized version I posted and it's clear that's what's happening. You can even see his hands moving in a clapping motion right before he's startled.

And yet...a gun, Sandy, from his pocket? Hands in his pocket, Bill?

Although I've always admired Robin's work, the YouTube stabilized video I posted shows a whole lot more.  Did either of you bother to watch it?

I mean, wow.  Just wow.

Is it any wonder that witness statements are one of the weakest links in *any* investigation? Here's a video that you can watch over and over again and yet, two people here still don't see what's happening in it and one does. Amazing.

Edited by Michael Walton
update

7 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

Looked like he was standing there with his hands in his pockets and quickly took them out so to turn and run out of the line of fire.

Bill, you need to zoom way in. You'll see that his hands are both up near his chest, not down in his pockets. And he's not applauding.

red_shirt_man.gif

Michael, this is just for you:

FRAME 1:  Red Shirt Man's arms are folded up against his chest... he is concealing something.

FRAME 2:  He unfolds his arms and we can see the bottoms of his forearms (i.e. flesh color). But something black extends from his right hand.

FRAME 3:  He begins to lower his right hand, and the black object can be seen.

FRAME4:  He extends his right arm, aims, and... BOOM, takes a shot.

Notice also that he widens his stance to steady himself.

It's easier to see in Robin's original, but that needs to be zoomed way in.

Is the black object a camera?

You're amazing, Sandy.  Unbelievably amazing.  A pistol? Boom - a shot? - OMG!

So where are the police reports stating witnesses saw this guy brandishing something [pistol] or taking a shot mere feet from the President of the United States, who just so happened to have his head blown apart in two seconds before?

You're wrong about Robin's clip - it is much much clearer on the one I posted because it pinpoints the movements of him compared to the camera moving around in the unstable one.

I really truly feel horrible when new people come to this board and read the dreck you and others (like the guy posting that "Oswald" wore a mask when he had his picture taken for his passport) post here. I'm reading your post above again and it actually sounds almost comical, like you're trolling here.  Or did you just go off your medicine today?

Just now, Michael Walton said:

You're amazing, Sandy.  Unbelievably amazing.  A pistol? Boom - a shot? - OMG!

So where are the police reports stating witnesses saw this guy brandishing something [pistol] or taking a shot mere feet from the President of the United States, who just so happened to have his head blown apart in two seconds before?

You're wrong about Robin's clip - it is much much clearer on the one I posted because it pinpoints the movements of him compared to the camera moving around in the unstable one.

I really truly feel horrible when new people come to this board and read the dreck you and others (like the guy posting that "Oswald" wore a mask when he had his picture taken for his passport) post here. I'm reading your post above again and it actually sounds almost comical, like you're trolling here.  Or did you just go off your medicine today?

Pistol? Who said anything about a pistol?  :o

Just now, Michael Walton said:

SANDY - The guy on the steps, wearing a red shirt, sure looks like he's drawing a handgun and aiming it in the limo direction.

Yes, Sandy, it's clear - you're either off the reservation, your meds, or both.

:P