The Education Forum

JFK Lancer petition against HBO/Bugliosi series

I will be glad to sign!

Right after having been shown the petition against "BEST EVIDENCE" and the asinine theory that JFK's body was kidnapped and his wounds altered.

It is also noted that I will not even require that copies of petitions against all of the other completely asinine assassination theories and books be provided.

People believed the "body snatch" theory!

People will believe the Bugliosi theory!

People believed the WC theory!

People believe the multiple assassin theory!

All of which demonstrates that certain groupings of people can be made to believe virtually anything.

"Stupid is as Stupid Does!"

Forest Gump/aka you know who!

I will be glad to sign!

Right after having been shown the petition against "BEST EVIDENCE" and the asinine theory that JFK's body was kidnapped and his wounds altered.

It is also noted that I will not even require that copies of petitions against all of the other completely asinine assassination theories and books be provided.

All of which demonstrates that certain groupings of people can be made to believe virtually anything.

Now now Thomas, don't make me start a petition against you.

I will be glad to sign!

Tom,

The bullet holes in JFK's shirt and jacket are 3 inches below your

C7 inshoot.

3 inches.

A tucked-in custom-made dress shirt only has a fraction of an inch

of slack.

The Jefferies/Nix/Towner films show the jacket dropping during

the last 90 seconds -- the exact opposite of the jacket movement

required by the Tom Purvis Fallacy.

Hard, physical facts.

Forrest Gump wouldn't buy what you're selling, Tom.

Sign it here:

www.ipetitions.com/petition/jfklancer

a fee? Come on Debra.....

Having NOT READ the petition, I would assume that David speaks factually!

So, why am I NOT suprised?

Assassination Conspiracy has paid many a bill for many a person, and continues to do so.

Why not question the motives of those who continue to fuel the fire?

Tom

P.S. Has anyone seen the petition against the movie "JFK", and its misrepresentations?????

I most certainly would like to sign it as it is one of the prime reasons why all of that information in my possession was long ago boxed away.

P.P.S.

"One has a moral obligation to take advantage of all suckers"

Attributed to W.C. Fields.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

I will be glad to sign!

Pick a number and get in line!

P.S. It is an extremely long line.

Forrest Gump wouldn't buy what you're selling, Tom.

No. Seriously. Forrest Gump would see right through the Single

Bullet Theory by simply pointing out that the holes in the clothes

are 2-3 inches below the SBT inshoot.

And he could simply point out the dropping jacket in the Nix film.

Simple expressions of prosaic truth -- nobody beats Forrest Gump.

Thomas,

You may wish to check the petition before accusing someone of profiteering. The website in question, ipetitions, asks people to make a donation to that site following their signature of a petition. Sign any of the thousands of petitions hosted on that site and you will be asked the same.

You are NOT required to pay to sign the petition.

John

Edited by John Geraghty

Thomas,

You may wish to check the petition before accusing someone of profiteering. The website in question, ipetitions, asks people to make a donation to that site following their signature of a petition. Sign any of the thousands of petitions hosted on that site and you will be asked the same.

You are NOT required to pay to sign the petition.

John

In event you will check, I long ago posted selected information to the Lancer website.

Even to the extent of allowing a "One Time" publishing of that information relative to the altered evidence.

This of course being a result of others having utilized this information without my authorization.

The "Lancer" organization is, in my opinion, not unlike many of the TV Evangalists programs, always seeking "donations", while continuation of making a profit from the sale and distribution of "Conspiracy" related materials.

Had it NOT been for having been invited to post here, virtually all of that information (for whatever it's worth), would have been kept boxed away as I refused to allow it on the McAdam's site due to the rules which forfeited copyrights to the materials, and the Lancer site which required membership and fees, as well as continually seeking "donations".

Any organization which wants my money in order to inform me of the truth, IS NOT at the top of my listing.

Sort of reminescent of my old "Southern Baptist" days when one was expected to make a donation to the church in order for the Preacher to be paid to tell me that I was going to Hell!

Lastly, Debra is a long way from being another Christina Macewicz.

Sign it here:

Assassination Conspiracy has paid many a bill for many a person, and continues to do so.

Tom

P.S. Has anyone seen the petition against the movie "JFK", and its misrepresentations?????

Specifically what does the movie JFK misrepresent?

Sign it here:

Tom

Specifically what does the movie JFK misrepresent?

1. That Jim Garrison was on a giant quest for "The Truth"! See: Rabbit Hole!

2. That the "Ferrie"'/Clay Shaw grouping was actually involved in the conspiracy in which LHO was involved! See: Rabbit Hole!

3. That JFK was assassinated as a result of multiple assassins in the great "Triangulation of Fire" BS! See: Rabit Hole.

But! It was a good movie, provided that one has sufficient knowledge of the facts to not believe it and thereafter make the mistake of utilizing it as their basis in belief for future research.

See: "Imprinting"!

Probably not that different than a lot of his other assumptions.

As a general rule, "assumptions" which are founded on a basis of fact, by far exceed those assumptions which are learned as a result of watching "JFK" far too many times.

Why not "amaze" us with all of the FACTUAL information which is in your possession!

Why not "amaze" us with all of the FACTUAL information which is in your possession!

I feel no need to "amaze" you. I feel no need to present FACTUAL information to you. You've already proven your propensity to ignore any and all facts that don't suit your theory. I feel no need to join you in your own personal rabbit hole.