The Education Forum

Ron Lewis & The Young Man Outside Of The TSBD

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

Does anyone think that Ron Lewis, apparently an old acquaintance of Oswald's, looks like the young man seen outside of the TSBD?

I know it's difficult to tell because of the years between the images, but the young man's facial identity has been annoying me for a long time. On watching the Ron Lewis video, it all registered with me where I had seen the familiar face....IMO

Click Here To View Ron Lewis Video Interview on Youtube

LewisR.jpg

rl2.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Duncan,

It's difficult to say due to the age difference and the fact that one pic is a face shot and the other is a profile.

It's funny that Chris mentioned W because I thought the same thing. W was 18 at the time of the murder.

So did I think it was W. Go to this site and see him later on in profile.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/polit...bush/splash.htm

Kathy C

Hi Duncan,

It's difficult to say due to the age difference and the fact that one pic is a face shot and the other is a profile.

It's funny that Chris mentioned W because I thought the same thing. W was 18 at the time of the murder.

Go to this website to see the most unusual photos of W. And below -- I don't think he'd make it as the umbrella man.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/...or-on-the-wall/

Kathy C

post-5645-1264451600_thumb.jpg

It's tempting to peg that as W. But the trousers and socks/loafers on the DP kid look too working-class cool. Can the jacket be traced to some org that the young GWB belonged to?

I used to feel that the purported GHWB photo outside the TSBD on 11/22 was a spurious identification...but the more times that I see it, the less sure I am of that.

Edited by David Andrews

I think that is one of the two boys in sports jackets standing by the umbrellaman, who

later ran up the knoll. They are seen in several photos. I think one is Bob Goodman.

Does W have an alibi for 11-22?

Jack

I believe he was in boarding school in Pennsylvania. According to the exhaustive research of Russ Baker, his father was in Dallas that day.

I don't think the man in the picture is W (yet); that was just my initial impression.

I think that is one of the two boys in sports jackets standing by the umbrellaman, who

later ran up the knoll. They are seen in several photos. I think one is Bob Goodman.

Jack

I believe he was in boarding school in Pennsylvania. According to the exhaustive research of Russ Baker, his father was in Dallas that day.

I don't think the man in the picture is W (yet); that was just my initial impression.

Maybe Dad was initiating W into the ways of Skull and Bones, which is a death cult.

Could have dropped him off in the plaza to watch the historic event.

Jack

post-667-1264463678_thumb.jpg

Jack

Maybe Dad was initiating W into the ways of Skull and Bones, which is a death cult.

Could have dropped him off in the plaza to watch the historic event.

Jack

I read somewhere that W was with his mother watching the motorcade on a different street. Does anyone recall this?