The Education Forum

SOUTH KNOLL PHOTO

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYONE CARE TO CRITIQUE THAT DAMN THING.... OR IS IT TO MUCH OF A DELICATE MATTER? HAS IT BEEN DOCTORED OR BRUSHED OUT?

OH WELL... WHAT THU HELL. WHO CARES? RIGHT?

It's me again. The forked tree seems like there's someone there, but an expert would have to work on it. I cannot. I will say on Google Earth Street View I did not see a forked tree on the South Knoll, which doesn't prove anything. Many decades have passed. The South Knoll is very shady. But unless someone shot from the bridge, I can't see how Kennedy could be shot from that angle.

Wish I could help more.

Kathy C

ANYONE CARE TO CRITIQUE THAT DAMN THING.... OR IS IT TO MUCH OF A DELICATE MATTER? HAS IT BEEN DOCTORED OR BRUSHED OUT?

It's me again. The forked tree seems like there's someone there, but an expert would have to work on it. I cannot. I will say on Google Earth Street View I did not see a forked tree on the South Knoll, which doesn't prove anything. Many decades have passed. The South Knoll is very shady. But unless someone shot from the bridge, I can't see how Kennedy could be shot from that angle.

Wish I could help more.

Kathy C

HI TOSH BACK FROM THE BORDER VWARS FOR A BIT, I HOPE...

ME THINKS WITHOUT THE PHOTO POSTED PERHAPS IT CANNOT BE CRITIQUED ALSO ANOTHER CROP, SHOWING SHADOW OF FORK IN TREE I HOPE, :blink: EXCUSE CAPS PLEASE...B :blink:

Wish I could help more.

Hey! You Again. You've helped a lot... and thanks for your help. I have asked for years for someone to take a close look and do a comprehensive analyst on that area. The tree with the forked branches was there a couple years ago. It was much bigger then. I don't think they would have cut it down. Have you been to the Plaza?

"....But unless someone shot from the bridge, I can't see how Kennedy could be shot from that angle...".

Perhaps were not on the same page. The shots did not come from the forked tree location. They came from the south side of the underpass to the left of the forked tree (if your standing there) about maybe 150 feet or so, (to the right of the forked tree if your looking at the Cancelare photo .... south parking lot or south side of bridge)

Kathy C

Wish I could help more.

Kathy C

HI TOSH BACK FROM THE BORDER VWARS FOR A BIT, I HOPE...

ME THINKS WITHOUT THE PHOTO POSTED PERHAPS IT CANNOT BE CRITIQUED ALSO ANOTHER CROP, SHOWING SHADOW OF FORK IN TREE I HOPE, :blink: EXCUSE CAPS PLEASE...B :blink:

Thanks Bernice: I am in Las Cruces for the night and back over tomorrow. We film at 7A.M. and then go to Palomas, Mexico about fifty miles west of Juarez and from there to Antelope Wells, New Mexico with the Border Patrol and ICE.. People are being murdered left and right down here... not much about it in the mainstream media in the U.S. (300 so far in Juarez alone this year and its only March; 2600 last year in Juarez and over 16000 in three years through out Mexico. Its called "Border Wars".)

Thanks for the picture post. The forked tree and its shadow shows up rather well. The shadow of the fork tree in the second photo are not legs. I think you posted a picture I had drawn for Benard Finisterwald in 1981, which showed were Sergio and I were standing in the shadows of the fork tree. As you know this photo is a curse to me. I have asked and begged the Senate, the Congress, the FBI, the Secret Service., and others for years, to do work on that photo. Instead of doing the work they tell me nothing is there and have asked me to forget it. Tom Wilson, did look at it but that too went nowhere after about ten years or so. Jack White, I believed glanced it over but did not see anything. I was told I was not being, "patient enough".. "that it takes time..., and money" " and you have to have trust". This is my last shot. As you can see there is not much interest in the south side of the Plaza... its been thoroughly contaminated over the years by the experts.

You take care and thanks for all the good work you have done over the years. Tosh

Tosh, I took another look at the South Knoll on Google Earth Street View. In my humble opinion, yes, from the bridge or thereabouts someone could have shot the President. But not to Kennedy's right temple. There is no longer a forked tree (except a little one near the top, which wouldn't hide anyone). But it's very shady and cozy. I still believe someone could have been hiding under the triple underpass on Elm St if Kennedy was not wounded in the plaza. I understand the bullet entrance under Kennedy's hairline came from the front and imo could have come from the South Knoll.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

thanks tosh..yes the fork in the tree shows particularly well in that one...not to speak for him but .i do believe jack has said he really did put an effort into studying the photo for you in a post one time...and possibly mentioned not just the once did he study it...i had hoped by now with all the new photo programs etc that these young whippersnappers have and know how to operate one at least would have also taken it upon themselves to do a serious study perhaps if one comes along he may take the suggestion seriously.......if so the effort would be greatly appreciated by you and all..i am very aware...i have read of the terrible happenings occuring in mexico though i am not up on all certainly not as i should be while others suffer here i am, gratefully on my lap...i shall make more of an effort to keep better informed...these are to do with the drug wars have i that much correct...?? you take good care when in those areas i do not imagine they ask first for name or mationality...stay very safe...best b.

peter PULEEEEEZE FIND IF POSSIBLE AND POST ANY OF TOM'S SCETCHES....TO MY KNOWLEDGE I DO NOT HAVE THEM I MUST HAVE BEEN OCCUPIED ELSEWHERE AT THE TIME AND MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OR I CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE APPRECIATIVELY SNAGGLED THEM...THANKYOU BOTH ... have a good day...best b

Hi Tosh,

I'm not much of a Jack White but I've used Photoshop to lighten two squares in this image where there appear to be people. One looks like a man with a hat carrying something towards the front of the lot and the other is towards the back of the lot and to the left.

You'll have to zoom in in order to see them. Hopefully you can see them too, or maybe I'm seeing things.

post-2880-1267654409_thumb.jpg

Hi Tosh,

I'm not much of a Jack White but I've used Photoshop to lighten two squares in this image where there appear to be people. One looks like a man with a hat carrying something towards the front of the lot and the other is towards the back of the lot and to the left.

You'll have to zoom in in order to see them. Hopefully you can see them too, or maybe I'm seeing things.

Thanks Bill. I know this is primitive in relationship to the new technology available, but in my view I feel this photo needs further scrutiny #1 in the two areas you have pointed out. #2 Now, if you have time move to the area to the left of the Cancellare photo to the shadow of the "Fork" in that tree above the photographer and the top of the car, (to the right of the steps). The location is marked in other photo postings and threads. That area is the area where we were standing at about the time of the shots.

I appreciate your reply and the work you have done. I know this will open up another photo debate on what is there and what is not there and that will go on and on; perhaps, missing the point and meat of what it really means if two people were at that location-- especially, if one who is still alive says he was there on a "MISSION" ( leave Abort out if you like) and ask WHY were those two people there, and they did not know about the other two people down to their left?... if indeed there were two people there. New technology should be able to certify all these people which would raise many more questions as to why all of them were there at the time of the shots. I am aware that studying this will only open up many post, perhaps with no substance, and only more speculations as to two people there or not there and the real issue will again in time be "side-stepped", and go nowhere. (Seems to be the format these days)

Thanks again Bill I appreciate your time and effort. Tosh

Hi Tosh,

History repeats. That "gunman" "image" was discovered more than 20 years ago by a

researcher whose name escapes me at the moment. I did an article for Penn's TCI

relating to it. All issues of TCI are available at the Mary Ferrell website.

Jack

Hi Tosh,

Bill. With photoshop, can you pull those 2 squares out of the picture and enlarge them and post the enlargements ?? Thanks.

Hi Tosh,

In the square on our right it looks like one man handing another man a rifle. It reminds me of the Man on the Roof photo which I have posted here twice. I am using another's computer so I can't post it again for awhile.

I am trying to find where the limo was driven to get to Parkland; so I can see the building where the roof man stood via Google Earth Street View. It's apparently near a "covered" section of the Freeway where the limo was photographed. Jack White said there was a floral business there at that time. I haven't located the section of the Freeway. -- Sorry for the digression.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Hi Tosh,

History repeats. That "gunman" "image" was discovered more than 20 years ago by a

researcher whose name escapes me at the moment. I did an article for Penn's TCI

relating to it. All issues of TCI are available at the Mary Ferrell website.

Jack

Yes Jack. I remember it was you who did some work in that area long before Tom Wilson came on the scene. Its been an on going debate for years now. Twenty years has past and too, 20 years of new technology has came forth. In Fact there has been more technology developed in the past ten years in photography and other matters pertaining to the moon landings and light beams and the likes. Perhaps we should go back and take another fresh look at some of the matters we stated as Facts some years ago. Might do both of us some good. Right? Anyway, thanks for pointing that information out. I'm sure a new generation appreciates your work. I know I do. Tosh