The Education Forum

JFK Lancer petition against HBO/Bugliosi series

Why not "amaze" us with all of the FACTUAL information which is in your possession!

I feel no need to "amaze" you. I feel no need to present FACTUAL information to you. You've already proven your propensity to ignore any and all facts that don't suit your theory. I feel no need to join you in your own personal rabbit hole.

your propensity to ignore any and all facts that don't suit your theory

What some consider to be "facts"!

Many consider to be merely more "garbage" thrown into/onto the refuse pile.

Especially those who have training & experience in the proper methods for conducting analytical research!

Why not "amaze" us with all of the FACTUAL information which is in your possession!

I feel no need to "amaze" you. I feel no need to present FACTUAL information to you. You've already proven your propensity to ignore any and all facts that don't suit your theory. I feel no need to join you in your own personal rabbit hole.

you're also dead wrong, Hogan! As you've proved yourself to be on numerous occasions....

the minimum fee to sign the petition is $2US.... so please, AMAZE us!

Cordially your's,

David G. Healy

p.s. not much anyone can do to impress a tree stump

you're also dead wrong, Hogan! As you've proved yourself to be on numerous occasions....

Cordially your's,

David G. Healy

I feel no need to AMAZE you, either. You would amaze yourself if you actually read this thread, particularly John Geraghty's post. Or if you tried for yourself, like I did. The above post is so typical of your methods. And it's a donation, not a fee. Let me know if you want to borrow two dollars.

Edited by Michael Hogan

Cordially your's,

David G. Healy

That's it! I'm starting a petition against everyone here.

Including myself!

AND it's going on our permanent records.

http://www.jfktimeline.com/petitiontodostuff.html

Cordially your's,

David G. Healy

David,

As Michael says, read my previous post. By getting to the donation page you have already regitered your signature. The suggested donation is for the ipetition website to keep it going, as it is a free service. You do NOT have to pay to sign the petition. If you check the list if signatures you will see yours there.

237 David Healy The time and money would be better spent creating a International Political Assassination Studies Group.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/jfklancer/signatures.html

Lancer gets no money from this petition

Now, lets dispense with the insults and get back to discussing the merits of the petition and the Tom Hanks produced series.

I don't care who started it,

Yours,

The babysitter.

Edit: Tongue firmly in cheeck on this one guys, sarcasm doesn't work well in typed form.

Edited by John Geraghty

• 3 weeks later...
David,

As Michael says, read my previous post. By getting to the donation page you have already regitered your signature. The suggested donation is for the ipetition website to keep it going, as it is a free service. You do NOT have to pay to sign the petition. If you check the list if signatures you will see yours there.

237 David Healy The time and money would be better spent creating a International Political Assassination Studies Group.

Thank you John for correcting the misinformation about the petition. I did not realize that ipetition asked for donations until after I set up the petition with them and began receiving emails about it. I have since closed the petition with them. I did download the signatures and comments which will be sent to HBO/Playtone as stated.

Additionally, JFK Lancer does not badger people for donations. I am sorry if that is someone's view of Lancer from something you have heard from somewhere. We sell research materials and hold the annual conference so we can be self-supporting. If I could do it all for free, that would be great, but it is not reality. However, THERE IS NO PROFIT AND NO SALARY PAID. This is well-known and anyone who claims differently is purposely doing so. The point is to make enough to keep the work alive -- the point is to be able to do this work at all! The point is to get the information out in the best format possible.

We do accept donations for the Student-Teacher Scholarship program. These funds are used for the scholarship itself, travel expenses for the winners, and for donations of materials to teachers throughout the year. I am thrilled to have the support of the research community in the scholarship program.

Debra Conway

Edited by Debra Conway

David,

Thank you John for correcting the misinformation about the petition. I did not realize that ipetition asked for donations until after I set up the petition with them and began receiving emails about it. I have since closed the petition with them. I did download the signatures and comments which will be sent to HBO/Playtone as stated.

Additionally, JFK Lancer does not badger people for donations. I am sorry if that is someone's view of Lancer from something you have heard from somewhere. We sell research materials and hold the annual conference so we can be self-supporting. If I could do it all for free, that would be great, but it is not reality. However, THERE IS NO PROFIT AND NO SALARY PAID. This is well-known and anyone who claims differently is purposely doing so. The point is to make enough to keep the work alive -- the point is to be able to do this work at all! The point is to get the information out in the best format possible.

We do accept donations for the Student-Teacher Scholarship program. These funds are used for the scholarship itself, travel expenses for the winners, and for donations of materials to teachers throughout the year. I am thrilled to have the support of the research community in the scholarship program.

Debra Conway

JFK Lancer is a great resource.

Publisher of "Someone Would Have Talked" no less.

Thanks Debra.

Myra