The Education Forum

Michael Hogan

To support Miller in this case is to turn a blind eye to Miller's obvious Gestapo tactics which underpin & mark Miller's general forum behavior.

Gestapo tactics? Fiddlesticks!

For example, simply take a look at Miller's most recent savaging of Miller's most recent victim, Eugene B. Connolly... (See the thread: "Close-up of Duncan MacRae's Knoll shooter)

[/color][/size][/font]

Yes I have been watching that thread and, as usual, I am learning quite a bit from Bill Miller's posts. There is no gunman at the spot where Duncan McCrae sees one. Hatman, however, is undoubtedly a real person, a fact that has been known to researchers at least since 1967 when Josiah Thompson published SIX SECONDS. Miller sets high standards for research in the photo evidence. As a consequence, he is widely respected throughout the JFK community.

Now Eugene Connally may be as mild-mannered as you say, but I would not have guessed as much from his last post on the "Duncan MacRae" thread, which includes the following piece of hysteria:

If you [meaning Miller] - in your stupidity and ignorance - imagined

that I was suggesting that Duncan's shooter's head

was the width of a few slat boards then you are

not only stupid and ignorant.

You are totally insane.

What goes on in your fevered little

stupid ignorant head

is no concern of mine.

Regards

EBC

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, to see him mercilessly savaged & degraded recently on the forum by Miller was a sad & painful event for all forum members. It was an unmitigated act of cruelty by Miller which renders the witnessing mods to a position of clearly scarred conscience. I tried to point out this outrage of decency to the mods & John, but I found that they deleted my protest.

What, in God's name, is going on?

What happened was the whole thread was deleted. Bill Miller's attack on Mike was completely unacceptable.

Guest Gary Loughran
Beats the heck outta me Miles.

I reported that thread too and was told the following:

"Threats are not in line with Forum policy nor with the respect we should have toward each other. I have not had a chance to read this entire thread, but the quote you provide does not include a direct threat in my opinion. However the reference to whatever event of "Mike's" that "Bill" referred to was probably not necessary."

Quote/unquote.

For the first time in my life I had no response.

Oh, I should add that less than helpful moderator reply took a full two days to receive.

For some reason... (?) some mods will put up with anything from some people and almost nothing from others.

This is not the first time I've opined thusly and openly.

Now that you've complained thusly and openly Miles don't be surprised if you're one of the people that is not looked upon with favor by some mods.

Hi Myra,

Part solution, you become a mod...remember there is a vacancy ;)

This way, you can have direct input into the moderation process and have the added bonus of balancing the representation with another US citizen. Furthermore this would assist in allaying the 'culturally biased' criticism when discussing culture and/or make up of moderation team.

Why hurl from the ditch when you can be more greatly involved?

I'm quite positive that your virtues of patience. pragmatism, and considered responses in tandem with your ideas for moderation process improvement - the whole forum would benefit from your moderation skills

Gary

I already posted my answer Gary, calling it "the classic thankless job."

It's a difficult one in any circumstances.

It's almost impossible when there is no coordination between mods so that infractions are ignored or mods are bumping into each other to respond.

By the way, who are you quoting when you mention 'culturally biased' criticism?

The implication is that you are quoting me, but I don't believe I've used that phrase.

I'm not quoting anyone in particular, especially not your good self. I believe when the moderation team was originally assembled a criticism levelled was that the US was under represented and the team was therefore biased or weighted against US. This was also in conjunction with many of the cultural differences arguments at the time.

The 'quote' above should be read as 'air quotes' (a la Joey in friends, if anyone recalls) not "quote" quotes or "Char" 'Les' Bla"c"k Quo""" te's' :rolleyes:

Hear, Oh Hear!

I again concur with fervour. I am relatively new to the forum, but appreciated & profited from Mike's helpful posts for newbies (me) with the feeling that he was helping me personally with gentleness & kindness, although that was surely over reaching on my part.

Still, to see him mercilessly savaged & degraded recently on the forum by Miller was a sad & painful event for all forum members. It was an unmitigated act of cruelty by Miller which renders the witnessing mods to a position of clearly scarred conscience. I tried to point out this outrage of decency to the mods & John, but I found that they deleted my protest.

Miller is accorded a privileged status on this forum. He was among those

tossed off the DellaRosa forum for personal attacks.

"Miller" is not whom he claims to be. For a while, it appears that he posted

here under the pseudnym LARRY PETERS. When this was pointed out to

the forum, Peters disappeared and was replaced by Miller without missing

a beat.

Jack

Well, well, Jack is nimble!

Considering the recent indictment of Miller on a charge of abusing a fellow member, Mike Hogan, it seemed appropriate & even intriguing to investigate Jack White's statements above & their implications.

Is Miller a fraud? Is Larry Peters a fraud? Are both frauds?

So, slipping into some old discarded gum shoes & hurriedly popping on the pate a borrowed deerstalker, I set out for a looky-see.

Down the lane, across the field & into the wood I go. Hoho! What's this?

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...c=999&st=45

Scrolling down , I apply my magnifying glass to an old, old post by one Mr. Healy (Jul 4 2004, 10:38 PM):

Sure sounds like a reincarnation of Bill Miller, Mr. Peters?

Tell you what, let me make a request, one YOU might fill - that BM said he'd do, some 3 years ago. Got to do with Dr. Tink and his seamless Dealey Plaza film quote from a few years back.

He or someone from the 'Miller attack Jack White at every turn goon squad', was gonna produce the 4 assassinatiuon DP films into 1 film and show US just how SEAMLESS they *really* are, for film frame comparison purposes ONLY! Slight problem - BM, or the Tinkster never produced it! Why, I leave that to the readers to determine. However, it is reasonable to assume, they DON'T match!

Could you do this comnparison for us?

I'm not surprised to see this sort of grilling of going on -- plenty have tried, eh Jack? I'm beginning to think some have made it a career to take on Jack White! Guess they're too scared to take on Dr. John Costella's and his Physics in relationship to the Z-film?

Or is this the same such nonsense that's been floated on forums before, that of: "preserving current history"?

How 'bout you Mr. Peter's? or is it Bill Miller, James Gordon? :-)

David Healy

I interpreted this post as a clue. So, I then jumped back to the first post of this thread to find another clue:

Jack White has agreed to try and answer questions about the research he has carried out into the photographs related to the JFK assassination and Lee Harvey Oswald.

However, Jack has made it clear he does not want to debate, give opinions, speculate or answer general questions such as "Who killed JFK?" or "Where were the shooters?"

Nor will he respond to any questions which contain Ad Hominem attacks on him or his research, since these are considered provocations.

-- John Simkin, Jun 22 2004, 06:51 AM

The mystery deepens!

Now, to ferret out Larry Peters. Well, sure as cucumbers, I didn't have far to travel. Bingo! There he was, his back to me, partially concealed behind a tangle of rhododendron.

I approached silently, crouching low to hide my stalk.

Larry, sensing something perhaps, suddenly turned about so that I saw his face.

What I saw was Bill Miller! :rolleyes:

Members & Mods may care to examine this thread in which Peters proceeds to insult Jack White (& by extension Mr. Simkin) using the signature Miller style of sentence composition & structure & the characteristic, hallmark Miller obsession with subtle but ruthless degradation & belittlement of targeted betters.

Is Peters Miller?

Members & Mods may wish to make up their own minds.

To support Miller in this case is to turn a blind eye to Miller's obvious Gestapo tactics which underpin & mark Miller's general forum behavior.

Gestapo tactics? Fiddlesticks!

For example, simply take a look at Miller's most recent savaging of Miller's most recent victim, Eugene B. Connolly... (See the thread: "Close-up of Duncan MacRae's Knoll shooter)

[/color][/size][/font]

Yes I have been watching that thread and, as usual, I am learning quite a bit from Bill Miller's posts. There is no gunman at the spot where Duncan McCrae sees one. Hatman, however, is undoubtedly a real person, a fact that has been known to researchers at least since 1967 when Josiah Thompson published SIX SECONDS. Miller sets high standards for research in the photo evidence. As a consequence, he is widely respected throughout the JFK community.

Oh ho. So you're not really defending Miller so much as you are defending your devout belief in Hatman. Well, that's another matter. Please have your opinions. Very good.

But, as for Miller's being widely respected, well there's only one word for that, which I now employ for your parsing: Fiddlesticks!

See Mr. Simkin's post above.

Edited by Miles Scull

I'd like to extend an apology to Michael Hogan, a member of this forum. On more than one occasion I said unkind things to him and about him. I was wrong!

David G. Healy

Wow, I apologize to Mike Hogan in a thread titled same, in the same thread I see a quote (and accurate at that) from me concerning the Miller/Peters alias fiasco from 3 years ago....

anyway, I feel confident Mike has seen my apology.

David

What happened was the whole thread was deleted. Bill Miller's attack on Mike was completely unacceptable.

I am so glad to hear that.

Thank you.

I'd like to extend an apology to Michael Hogan, a member of this forum. On more than one occasion I said unkind things to him and about him. I was wrong!

David G. Healy

Wow, I apologize to Mike Hogan in a thread titled same, in the same thread I see a quote (and accurate at that) from me concerning the Miller/Peters alias fiasco from 3 years ago....

anyway, I feel confident Mike has seen my apology.

David

I hope so.

Kickin' it just in case.

Mike has gotten more attention drawn to him from you bringing up the issue in several threads now than what I posted. As i recall, it was Jack who I responded to by merely suggesting that his lost post may have been an act of God. I think Jack's direction was that it was deleted by someone at the highest levels of the forum. Hey Miles ... maybe you can crack that mystery one day.

As far as John deleting any threads - I was not aware, nor do I disagree with his decision to do so. I responded to Jack - Mike responded to me - so I responded back to Mike letting him know that we all could have things about us looked down upon by someone somewhere. From then on it was mostly you (Miles) that made a big deal out of it all.

a beat.

Jack

The above is why I don't cut Jack much slack - though I cut him more these days than before. Anyone disagreeing with Jack's silly alteration claims was considered to be attacking Jack on the DellaRosa forum. This information is nothing new.

As far as Larry goes ... Jack once posted a photo of Larry and I shaking hands and wanted to make a big deal out of it as if we were conspiring to come after Jack. I even think someone posted a screen print showing my name on the forum at the same time Larry was on here, thus the nonsense soon died down.

Scrolling down , I apply my magnifying glass to an old, old post by one Mr. Healy (Jul 4 2004, 10:38 PM):

Sure sounds like a reincarnation of Bill Miller, Mr. Peters?

Tell you what, let me make a request, one YOU might fill - that BM said he'd do, some 3 years ago. Got to do with Dr. Tink and his seamless Dealey Plaza filmquote from a few years back.

He or someone from the 'Miller attack Jack White at every turn goon squad', was gonna produce the 4 assassinatiuon DP films into 1 film and show US just how SEAMLESS they *really* are, for film frame comparison purposes ONLY! Slight problem - BM, or the Tinkster never produced it! Why, I leave that to the readers to determine. However, it is reasonable to assume, they DON'T match!

How 'bout you Mr. Peter's? or is it Bill Miller, James Gordon? :-)

David Healy

I don't recall, Miles ... did David Healy make that post before or after Jack posted the photo of Larry and I shaking hands? You are aware that it was on this forum that those films were shown to be in sinc with one another. And I think we all know by now who James Gordon is - right?

The mystery deepens!

Now, to ferret out Larry Peters. Well, sure as cucumbers, I didn't have far to travel. Bingo! There he was, his back to me, partially concealed behind a tangle of rhododendron.

I approached silently, crouching low to hide my stalk.

I gotta tell you, Miles. If that photo of you is accurate, then I cannot see you being concealed by much of anything and I'm pretty damned sure that crouching isn't going to help hide you.
Members & Mods may care to examine this thread in which Peters proceeds to insult Jack White (& by extension Mr. Simkin) using the signature Miller style of sentence composition & structure & the characteristic, hallmark Miller obsession with subtle but ruthless degradation & belittlement of targeted betters.

Is Peters Miller?

Members & Mods may wish to make up their own minds.

You should have been on the JFK research forum ... you would have seen lots of similar post and writting styles zinging the nonsense that Jack was saying in those days. If someone finds that post someone made showing Larry and I on at the same time - be my guest and post it again. Right now Larry, myself, and James Gordon have a CIA meeting to attend.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

a beat.

Jack

Hey Jack,

Curiouser & Curiouser.

Here's a thread for all seasons: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=1478&st=15

Here you find a rather startling post from John Simkin, Sep 18 2004, 08:34 AM :

QUOTE(Nancy Eldreth @ Sep 18 2004, 07:07 AM)

Jack are you Uwe/David Weaver?

--------------------------------------------------------------

What a bizarre thing to say. You might disagree with Jack but there is no mistaking who he is? Nor has he ever made any attempt to disguise his activities as a JFK researcher (nor should he).

You can tell a lot from the style of people’s writing. David Weaver style is very different from that of Jack White.

I have no reason to doubt that Bill Miller is Bill Miller. The only thing I would say that his writing style is very similar to that of Gary Mack (although he never posts he sends me a lot of emails).

B)

C o u l d it be?... Nnaaaauuughhh !! ... Or could it?

If Bill Miller is Larry Peters & if Bill Miller is Gary Mack, is Gary Mack then Larry Peters? :eek Could it be? It just might be. B):lol:

OK, Jack, wadda ya know, wadda ya say? :lol:

If Bill Miller is Larry Peters & if Bill Miller is Gary Mack, is Gary Mack then Larry Peters? :lol: Could it be? It just might be. B)B)

Don't forget the name "James Gordon" and/or "Buck Naked" which is another alias I like to use from time to time. post-1084-1183334609_thumb.gif

Edited by Bill Miller

If Bill Miller is Larry Peters & if Bill Miller is Gary Mack, is Gary Mack then Larry Peters? :lol: Could it be? It just might be. B)B)

Don't forget the name "James Gordon" and/or "Buck Naked" which is another alias I like to use from time to time. post-1084-1183334609_thumb.gif

It is my well-known opinion of at least 90 percent likelihood

that "Bill Miller" is an alias of "somebody".

At one time years ago a man approached me in Dealey Plaza

saying he was a big fan of my photo analysis work and that

he had some photo enhancement work he would like my opinion

about.

The photo work consisted of several 8x10 negatives from the

National Archives, in which he claimed to see a man in the

window next to the sniper nest.

The man really stood out in my memory. It was a very hot

day, and he had on a dark business suit...the only person in

the plaza dressed so formally. He carried a large boxy briefcase.

I took him to be a teacher or lawyer. He was thin, and I think

wore glasses. I took him to be around 40 years old. He followed

me around and forced one of his negatives on me, and got me

to promise to study the "man in the window". He gave me an

email address in a distant state to respond to. He said his name

was "Bill Miller".

Out of curiosity, I asked his profession. A bit flustered, he

finally said he was RETIRED from a major international corporation

whose name I was familiar with. I was astonished that such a

young looking man could be RETIRED.

I studied his "window man" negative and felt the results were

inconclusive, and had a brief email correspondence with him about

it. I soon joined the DellaRosa forum and found "Miller" there also.

He was very abusive, very different from the man in the plaza.

He eventually was banished for his abusive personal attacks.

FAST FORWARD TO THE SIMKIN FORUM.

On the Simkin forum I was immediately attacked by "Larry Peters"

in the same mode as Miller. As my suspicions of Peters grew, I notified

John Simkin that I thought Peters might be Miller.

Long story shortened...Peters soon withdrew from the forum and

was replaced by Miller...who continued the same abusive attacks.

But a new oddity emerged. "Miller" posted a photo of himself which

WAS TOTALLY UNLIKE THE "MILLER" WHO APPROACHED ME IN DALLAS.

The "new Miller" was large and husky, with red bushy hair. He looked

about 40ish...but so did the "Miller" I had met in Dallas years earlier.

The Dallas guy was thin and studious looking as I recall. The new guy

looked robust. The Dallas guy was "retired". The healthy looking new

guy claims instead to not work because he suffers from cancer and

had received $800,000 in a medical malpractice lawsuit. When I asked

certain questions I knew about the Dallas guy, the Simkin guy refused

to answer them. The new "Miller" claims to devote full time to the JFK

case because his "wealth" allows him not to work.

In my opinion, the Simkin "Miller" is not the Dallas "Miller". Could I be

mistaken? Of course. I have met thousands of researchers, and I may

have mixed them up somehow. But each of these two guys made a

distinct impression on me for significantly different reasons.

The intelligence community deals routinely in dual identities, such as

Harvey and Lee.

Jack

Mike has gotten more attention drawn to him from you bringing up the issue in several threads now than what I posted. As i recall, it was Jack who I responded to by merely suggesting that his lost post may have been an act of God. I think Jack's direction was that it was deleted by someone at the highest levels of the forum. Hey Miles ... maybe you can crack that mystery one day.

As far as John deleting any threads - I was not aware, nor do I disagree with his decision to do so. I responded to Jack - Mike responded to me - so I responded back to Mike letting him know that we all could have things about us looked down upon by someone somewhere. From then on it was mostly you (Miles) that made a big deal out of it all.

That's not true at all. I thought you were completely out of line in the removed thread, I said so, and I reported you for it.

No one had to make a big deal out of it Miller 'cause it was a big deal already.

Behavior that bad is a big deal.

about.

It was an 8 x 10 negative that I had bought through the National Archives - nothing more. Also prior to your strolling onto the knoll, I had just given a copy to Groden, as well. In fact, I believe I have posted a few times in the past that the filmed 2000 Lancer Conference was taped and I showed that 8 X 10 negative during my presentation.

He was thin, and I think

was "Bill Miller".

The photo used on this forum was taken for that 2000 Conference. The hair, glasses, face, and suit, along with the person attached to them was the guy that you met in the plaza, who knew Groden, knew Weisberg, Conway, Mack, and had corresponded with Fletcher Prouty for some time. And what about forcing negatives on you? The last accounting of that story had me as "medium build" and there was no mention of me following you anywhere or forcing anything on you. You now have me as a 'thin build' .... are you sure you aren't thin king about the guy on the "Brawny" paper towel package???

You also wasn't in front of the Depository Building either when we met - you were on the steps near Zapruder's pedestal. In fact, I believe it was Robert that said there is Jack ... let him see it. You also rendered an opinion right then and there and that was that all the windows that looked white had been altered. You never noticed the blinds were closed in some of the windows or even half opened in others, thus the glare from the sun illuminated the back of them. (Now if this was said on the DellaRosa forum ... I'd probably be banned because it didn't agree with Jack.

Below is what you originally posted before painting the story for what ever purpose you had in mind for doing so ....

"It was a number of years ago on one of the many occasions

that I was in Dealey Plaza, probably in November. I was in

front of the depository and a man came up to me and

introduced himself as Bill Miller. He was of average size and

appearance and dressed in suit and necktie and carried a

briefcase. I had never seen him before, but he stood out in

the casually dressed crowd of people. He asked if I was "the

well-known JFK photoanalyst". He wanted to show me something

and get my opinion. Opening his briefcase, he handed me an

8x10 negative of a well-known photo showing the sniper nest

window. He claimed he saw another person in the window adjacent

to the open window and wanted my opinion. I looked at the neg

and told him that I could not give him an opinion without

enlarging the neg and studying it. He gave me the neg and

asked me to study it...so I took it home and eventually made

a computer scan and studied it. I think I eventually gave him

an opinion, but can't remember what I told him. Attached is

a scan of the negative he gave me. He tried very hard to

ingratiate himself and make friends. He seemed eager to

make the acquaintance of me, Jim Marrs and other researchers.

I thought little of the incident, since I am always approached

by many researchers from many states on occasions like this."

I soon joined the DellaRosa forum and found "Miller" there also.

Jack, I had never heard of that forum until to told me about it ... it was you who invited me there. Let us at least keep the recent history straight even if we can't keep the ancient history right.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

about.

It was an 8 x 10 negative that I had bought through the National Archives - nothing more. Also prior to your strolling onto the knoll, I had just given a copy to Groden, as well. In fact, I believe I have posted a few times in the past that the filmed 2000 Lancer Conference was taped and I showed that 8 X 10 negative during my presentation.

He was thin, and I think

was "Bill Miller".

The photo used on this forum was taken for that 2000 Conference. The hair, glasses, face, and suit was the one that you met in the plaza, who knew Groden, knew Weisberg, and had corresponded with Fletcher Prouty for some time. And what about forcing negatives on you? The last accounting of that story had me as "medium build" and there was no mention of me following you anywhere or forcing anything on you. You wasn't in front of the Depository Building either - you were on the steps near Zapruder's pexdestal. In fact, I believe it was Robert that said there is Jack ... let him see it. You also rendered an opinion right then and there and that was all the windows which had their blinds pulled has been altered. You saw the white patches on some windows and not others, thus it was a sign of alteration to you. You never noticed the blinds were closed in some of the windfows or even half opened, thus the glare from the sun hit the back of them.

Below is what you originally posted before painting the story for what ever purpose you had in mind for doing so ....

"It was a number of years ago on one of the many occasions

that I was in Dealey Plaza, probably in November. I was in

front of the depository and a man came up to me and

introduced himself as Bill Miller. He was of average size and

appearance and dressed in suit and necktie and carried a

briefcase. I had never seen him before, but he stood out in

the casually dressed crowd of people. He asked if I was "the

well-known JFK photoanalyst". He wanted to show me something

and get my opinion. Opening his briefcase, he handed me an

8x10 negative of a well-known photo showing the sniper nest

window. He claimed he saw another person in the window adjacent

to the open window and wanted my opinion. I looked at the neg

and told him that I could not give him an opinion without

enlarging the neg and studying it. He gave me the neg and

asked me to study it...so I took it home and eventually made

a computer scan and studied it. I think I eventually gave him

an opinion, but can't remember what I told him. Attached is

a scan of the negative he gave me. He tried very hard to

ingratiate himself and make friends. He seemed eager to

make the acquaintance of me, Jim Marrs and other researchers.

I thought little of the incident, since I am always approached

by many researchers from many states on occasions like this."

I soon joined the DellaRosa forum and found "Miller" there also.

Jack, I had never heard of that forum until to told me about it ... it was you who invited me there. Let us at least keep the recent history straight even if we can't keep the ancient history right.

Bill

Hmmmm. Small point, but I was definitely near the entrance to the depository

when Miller approached me.

Jack