The Education Forum

What's it going to take?

With Nathan Darby's expert finding's that Mac Wallace was in the sixth floor on the day of the assassination. With the evidence that Mac had worked for LBJ's man Carter. With E. Howard Hunt's Description of the assassination involving LBJ and the CIA. With the information from Gaeton Fonzi that David Phillip's was involved with Oswald. That Phillip's now being fingered by Hunt as being invloved. What is it going to take for the mainstream media and any government agency's to feel the pressure enough to do something about this case? Please help me understand why it is ignored?

With Nathan Darby's expert finding's that Mac Wallace was in the sixth floor on the day of the assassination. With the evidence that Mac had worked for LBJ's man Carter. With E. Howard Hunt's Description of the assassination involving LBJ and the CIA. With the information from Gaeton Fonzi that David Phillip's was involved with Oswald. That Phillip's now being fingered by Hunt as being invloved. What is it going to take for the mainstream media and any government agency's to feel the pressure enough to do something about this case? Please help me understand why it is ignored?

Because civilization as we know it will crumble if the official lying history

of our government is ever exposed to its rotten core. Even people

unassociated with the killing recognize that our intstitutions must be

preserved at all costs.

Jack

Also, I am re-reading "The Last Investigation". Has anyone here ever interviewed Col. Sam Kail? I would like to know more about him and his connection to David Phillips. Thanks

preserved at all costs.

Jack

Jack,

The saddness i feel as i read your statement has my blood boiling. So whatever the parties in power back in 1963 decided was the best for our country is still being covered up today. Please explain why today's politician's and news media would protect the xxxx's from before, when everone loves to break a story. Wouldn't it be the biggest story of our lifetime to find out who and why our president was murdered and who covered it up? So why is the media just letting them get away with it?

preserved at all costs.

Jack

Jack,

The saddness i feel as i read your statement has my blood boiling. So whatever the parties in power back in 1963 decided was the best for our country is still being covered up today. Please explain why today's politician's and news media would protect the xxxx's from before, when everone loves to break a story. Wouldn't it be the biggest story of our lifetime to find out who and why our president was murdered and who covered it up? So why is the media just letting them get away with it?

There is ample evidence that the media is controlled when it comes

to reporting activities of the Power Control Group. How much coverage

did the media give the recent meeting of THE BILDEBERGERS?

NONE! ZERO!

Same people. Same news blackout. See Time Magazine on Rupert Murdoch.

Jack

NONE! ZERO!

Jack

With 8 years of dealing with this cocaine sniffing, so-called recovering alcoholic, if a Republican gets in in 2008, I will know for sure the votes were rigged. I think Hillary will become the next president. But I don't see Obama as Vice President, unless Hillary wants to ensure she will not be assassinated.

Who is the best candidate for office in 2008?

Kathy

NONE! ZERO!

Jack

With 8 years of dealing with this cocaine sniffing, so-called recovering alcoholic, if a Republican gets in in 2008, I will know for sure the votes were rigged. I think Hillary will become the next president. But I don't see Obama as Vice President, unless Hillary wants to ensure she will not be assassinated.

Who is the best candidate for office in 2008?

Kathy

Kathy...there are only two current candidates I would consider...Dr. Ron Paul and Fred Thompson.

I like what Paul says, and a guy who has delivered 5000 babies has some regard for human life.

Thompson...AN ACTOR for president? Unthinkable?

Jack

there are only two current candidates I would consider...Dr. Ron Paul and Fred Thompson.

Thompson was reportedly a Nixon mole on the Watergate committee. If true, he's just what we need, in the fine tradition of Ford (later president) on the WC, Rockefeller (tried hard to be president) on the Rockefeller Commission, and just about everybody on the 9/11 Conflict of Interest Commission.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle2042079.ece

It is interesting that Mr. White and I agree that Fred Thompson could very well be a good president.

I have long had great respect for Sen. Thompson. Please remember, however, that while Nixon ran in 1968 as the "law and order candidate" (do you see any irony there?), Thompson would be the "Law and Order" candidate.

It is interesting that both Thompson and Hilary were young staff members on the Watergate Committee. (Also interesting to see what age does to people and to look at the clothing styles of the seventies!)

I suspect Thompson and Clinton each have some knowledge of the JFK case. As I recall, the Watergate Committee had interviewed Rosselli and that did lead ultimately to the formation of the Church Committee.

It is interesting that Mr. White and I agree that Fred Thompson could very well be a good president.

I have long had great respect for Sen. Thompson. Please remember, however, that while Nixon ran in 1968 as the "law and order candidate" (do you see any irony there?), Thompson would be the "Law and Order" candidate.

It is interesting that both Thompson and Hilary were young staff members on the Watergate Committee. (Also interesting to see what age does to people and to look at the clothing styles of the seventies!)

I suspect Thompson and Clinton each have some knowledge of the JFK case. As I recall, the Watergate Committee had interviewed Rosselli and that did lead ultimately to the formation of the Church Committee.

Hi Tim,

The Watergate Committee interviewed Rosselli?

When we were running around the halls of Congress lobbying for something to do with the JFK Act, Thompson was one of the few Congressmen who actually asked us into his office and listened to our pitch, as usually it was with office staff.

We were quite surprised that a Senator would give us the time without an appointment, and when we were finished our spiel, he sat back and said he agreed with us and supported us.

Then he asked us, since Oliver Stone was listed on the COPA masthead as a member of the COPA Board of Advisors, if we could arrange for him to get a part in Stone's next movie.

Personally, I don't think any of the current front runners or even candidates of either party will be the ultimate nominee of their respective parties, including Hillary or Osama, but rather the time is ripe for a blackhorse newcomer to slip in late in the game and steal the nomination.

When Cythia McKinney lost her last primary, the same week that Duncan Hunter (R.Cal.) announced he was a candadate - I thought of their mutual work together on the House Armed Services Committee - Hunter the chairman and Cynthia with the least seniority and thus the last one to get to ask questions to committee witnesses.

I then advise Cynthia that she should run for President on the Democratic ticket, and while she could never win the nomination, she could certainly garner enough delegates to bargain with at the convention and get key platform proposals through and support or with hold support to candidates at the convention.

Of course she didn't take my advice, but don't count her out of any race yet.

Thompson of course, if elected, could play himself in the movie.

And my answer to John Bockman's original question of what will it take?

It will take continual news reports on the assassination to keep the issue in the public areana, an exceptionally prepared and delivered Congressional Briefing on the JFK Act and the Government's Response to it, Congressional Hearings on the JFK Act, a favorable judicial appeals court ruling on the Morley v. CIA documents case, a major break in the case that will forever prevent falling back on the lone-nut scenario, and a new president that will appoint a CIA director who will order the release to the public of all relevant records related to the assassination.

Of course, before the next election, another Mega-Event will be staged, Bush II will declare Marshall Law, the presidential election will be postponed indefinately and all objectors and insurgents will be sent to Guantamano.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

there are only two current candidates I would consider...Dr. Ron Paul and Fred Thompson.

Thompson was reportedly a Nixon mole on the Watergate committee. If true, he's just what we need, in the fine tradition of Ford (later president) on the WC, Rockefeller (tried hard to be president) on the Rockefeller Commission, and just about everybody on the 9/11 Conflict of Interest Commission.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/worl...icle2042079.ece

********************************************************************************

Whatever happened to Edwards?

Hillary's a woman. How the hell is she ever going to get in? Women will always be tokens used to swing the popular vote, or split it. Only a man will be allowed to get elected. You can bet your sweet "electoral college" on that one!

Mr. Bockman, it's known as Operation Mockingbird, put into effect in 1947 as a joint effort between the U.S. and the British branch of the O.S.S. It was dreamed up just as the invention of television was about to be thrust upon the unsuspecting world. Visual aids could be used to control and manipulate large sectors of the populace. Especially, in the lucrative areas where this phenomenon was scheduled to be marketed. Thus, enabling those who would be electronically "plugged in" to receive visual broadcastings including advertisements which would be presented in the most appealing and attractive surroundings, touting what great things could be made, what great journeys and adventures awaited the nuclear family, and which soap, detergent, or hand lotion offered the finest results for the willing consumers, ready to spend their money on these products. Control and manipulation of supply and demand via visually stimulating and attractive packaging of product. The subliminal sales pitch was born.

Dear Bill:

Well, Bill, as you know, I always enjoy your articulate and informative posts.

However, when you wrote: "Of course, before the next election, another Mega-Event will be staged, Bush II will declare Marshall Law, the presidential election will be postponed indefinately and all objectors and insurgents will be sent to Guantamano." I assume you were being facetious--your skill as a writer combined with calling martial law "marshall law" suggests your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek! If not, I'll bet you a dollar to a dunkin' donut (or vice versa) that your prediction never happens.

There will be an election. Whether a donkey or elephant wins or even who the nominees are is still difficult to predict. I suspect it may be Hilary versus Fred and Fred wins. I think there are other GOP candidates who, if nominated, might lose to Hilary.

Interesting that Sen. Thompson gave you a ready audience. This goes with my "gut feeling" that he's a "good guy"!

I am quite sure the Watergate Committee started to see some of the CIA abuses and did interview Rosselli and that helped lead to Church Committe. But I'll check the Rosselli bio and confirm my recollection.

Thompson = Bush

Yeah, four more years of Republican treason.

Great.

btw, I got to see an Impeach Cheney banner fly over Willie Mays Field

(Telephone Park) today.

Great day for the "I" words -- Impeach!

Ichiro!

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Dear Bill:

Well, Bill, as you know, I always enjoy your articulate and informative posts.

However, when you wrote: "Of course, before the next election, another Mega-Event will be staged, Bush II will declare Marshall Law, the presidential election will be postponed indefinately and all objectors and insurgents will be sent to Guantamano." I assume you were being facetious--your skill as a writer combined with calling martial law "marshall law" suggests your tongue was firmly planted in your cheek! If not, I'll bet you a dollar to a dunkin' donut (or vice versa) that your prediction never happens.

There will be an election. Whether a donkey or elephant wins or even who the nominees are is still difficult to predict. I suspect it may be Hilary versus Fred and Fred wins. I think there are other GOP candidates who, if nominated, might lose to Hilary.

Interesting that Sen. Thompson gave you a ready audience. This goes with my "gut feeling" that he's a "good guy"!

I am quite sure the Watergate Committee started to see some of the CIA abuses and did interview Rosselli and that helped lead to Church Committe. But I'll check the Rosselli bio and confirm my recollection.

Hi Tim,

I was being facetious, though I can't spell it.

I guess if Hillary and Bill get back in the White House they can declare "Maritial Law."

BK