The Education Forum

Tosh Plumlee

Tosh is 70 this year.....

His daughter's name is Leslie, and she posted about her Dad's day in Dallas at times..

Tosh was on and then left and she did shortly after...Tosh had been on the F at least a

couple of times....previously.I believe.

Leslie did not post a great deal if I recall correctly...she had been on before

when her son was very ill, she left, the boy died..She then came back again,

after time had passed...along with Tosh...

The other womans name was Laura...she was trying to prove that her father

was possibley there in Dallas with the FBI, in the recreation photos...I have no idea if

her site is still on the web.

Here is the article on Tosh from last year.......six pages I do believe.

Cocaine Airways

A former CIA pilot says secret flights to El Toro could explain a Marine officer’s ‘suicide’

By NICK SCHOU

Thursday, September 14, 2006 - 3:00 pm

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/cocaine-airways/25835/

B......

Thanks for posting the excellent article Bernice.

It's especially interesting because Tosh describes episodes where pilots were duped into flying drugs into the US while returning from gun running missions. I find that very believable, and am open to the possibility that they were similarly duped in Dallas. What's offputing is that pursuing this possibility in queries to Tosh make him defensive and uncooperative. That doesn't seem like the behavior of a crusading truth seeker.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume the name you can't remember is very likely Vernon.

Right. Either my memory is failing or I just tried to forget it.

When I mentioned a woman acting strange and had strange things to say about her father, I was not speking of Tosh's daughter. This was nother woman that Kathy mentioned. The best way to explain her, is to say that she seemed to have mental problems. She had her father mixed up in the JFK Assn. as well as a part of the investigation. Yet she seemed to add more and more to her imaginations. But it is just not pertinent to what we are actualy discussing here. Before she left the forunm for a time, she was a normal and intelligent member. When she came back, she was so strange!

Hi Dixie.

That would be Laura Landsberg Hanning - unrelated to Tosh. It's a curious story, but as you indicated, she seemed to unwind more and more as time went on.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lhann10243/

- lee

Here are the details of the person who posted as Tosh Plumlee:

Request: 208.54.15.1

connected to whois.arin.net [192.149.252.44:43] ...

OrgName: T-Mobile USA

OrgID: TMOBI

Address: 12920 SE 38th Street

City: Bellevue

StateProv: WA

PostalCode: 98027

A reverse address search on this address yields this:

Newport 5 Retail Lab

Job title:

unavailable

Company:

Newport 5 Retail Lab

12920 SE 38 St

Bellevue, WA 98006

(425) 644-5316

Steve Thomas

Peter,

I'm not expert on this...but my search on that name and address pulled up the [or a] National Headquarters for T-Mobile [a mobile phone provider] and wonder if it only indicates that the post was made from a mobile phone with T-Mobile service.

That was my take on it.

Newport 5 Retail Lab is listed in the Bellevue, WA Yellowpages under Miscellanous Retail Establishments.

They do not have a web page.

Steve Thomas

Tosh's daughter was on the Lancer Forum.

Thanks, Ron.

It must have been during that interim when I left JFKResearch and went over to Deb's.

I knew she had been posting, and if I remember correctly, she had a sick child, at the time.

Terri is right!! ...

Dixie

"Terri" is wrong.

"TerrY" is right.

:)

HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HAH!

Well, I'm glad somebody remembers around here, Jeez Louise! I thought I was losing it for a minute, what with totally flying past the title of the damned post, to begin with. DUH! :wacko:

Thanks, Doo, Bean, Ron, and Myra, for reminding me I need new lenses for my glasses. :D

When I mentioned a woman acting strange and had strange things to say about her father, I was not speking of Tosh's daughter. This was nother woman that Kathy mentioned. The best way to explain her, is to say that she seemed to have mental problems. She had her father mixed up in the JFK Assn. as well as a part of the investigation. Yet she seemed to add more and more to her imaginations. But it is just not pertinent to what we are actualy discussing here. Before she left the forunm for a time, she was a normal and intelligent member. When she came back, she was so strange!

Hi Dixie.

That would be Laura Landsberg Hanning - unrelated to Tosh. It's a curious story, but as you indicated, she seemed to unwind more and more as time went on.

http://home.earthlink.net/~lhann10243/

- lee

I have her old phone number in my book. She and her husband were moving from Maryland or Virginia to someplace in the Midwest from what her last phone call with me was in regard to. She was supposed to e-mail me or call me with her new number, but I never heard from her again. She was a sweet girl. Alas that was, what? Three or four years ago? In any event, whenever all that fighting between Vernon and Dankbarr was going on over at Lancer.

Message from Gary Mack:

I did a search for the address of the "sender" of the information that Tosh had been killed. Take a look at the result:

http://www.cwalsh.org/BreachInfo/primary_s...le-20060709.PDF

Looks like a hacker may be sending bogus emails….

Even if someone stole T-Mobile data, it begs the question as to why they'd become so interested in the matter at hand to follow the Forum enough to make a spoof post. I'm more inclined to think if it is not reality, the poster was not a random hacker, but someone who wanted to make it appear as if Tosh was no more for 'operational' reasons - rather than a prank. Again, this is only my educated hunch at this point.

A once very highly placed DEA person and friend of Tosh and myself could turn up no 'DEA-Houston' knowledge of this. Someone else is behind the scenes checking out other portions of the story. The only partially confirmatory back-chatter thus far is that Tosh has not answered an electronic answering service he is usually quick to respond to and there is no longer a message on it. More info when I get it.

Thanks Peter, John, Gary for looking into this.

Sounds like some good progress so far.

Does anyone from the Lancer forum recall more details about this?

There was a point when Tosh said that he had to fly out of the country, on an assignment. It seems that it might have been about the time he told Leslie to get off the forums. I am also thinking that while he was gone, there was some discussion on the forum regarding Tosh. Then someone claiming to be a friend of Tosh's posted and said that Tosh had ask him to post a reply to us, for him. I am also thinking there was anger in that post. Plus there were possibly a couple of more such posts via his friend. Although only my own opinion, I always believed this was Tosh himself posting and i never knew why the game was being played. But as I mentioned, maybe someone will recall more about this.

_________

Dixie

My own view is that it was Tosh who posted his own obituary. I suspect this was triggered by the way members responded to the death of Tim Carroll. I suppose it is most people's fantasy to find out how people respond to news of our death.

Yes, everyone would like to hear the eulogies at their funeral. I'm not challenging your view above John, and keep it open as a possibility, but can't imagine what [if that were so] Tosh could have in mind for being able anytime in the future to invent for his return......crash and journey out through the desert, mountains or jungle on foot against all odds?.....

Tosh, if you did this...you've gotten yourself in a very strange situation, indeed, and can only suggest that the sooner it is ended [if it is indeed not true] the easier it will be to be forgotten and less damaging in the end. Your friend -even though you didn't send me any message about the love of my life, my dog Crazybear's death.

Ohmygod, Crazybear died?

Peter I'm SO sorry...

That is just the worst.

My own view is that it was Tosh who posted his own obituary. I suspect this was triggered by the way members responded to the death of Tim Carroll. I suppose it is most people's fantasy to find out how people respond to news of our death.

Yes, everyone would like to hear the eulogies at their funeral. I'm not challenging your view above John, and keep it open as a possibility, but can't imagine what [if that were so] Tosh could have in mind for being able anytime in the future to invent for his return......crash and journey out through the desert, mountains or jungle on foot against all odds?.....

Tosh, if you did this...you've gotten yourself in a very strange situation, indeed, and can only suggest that the sooner it is ended [if it is indeed not true] the easier it will be to be forgotten and less damaging in the end. Your friend -even though you didn't send me any message about the love of my life, my dog Crazybear's death.

Ohmygod, Crazybear died?

Peter I'm SO sorry...

That is just the worst.

Thanks. Yes, most sadly true. She lost her long battle with cancer and I lost my only signigicant other, companion and research partner. I'm been more than depressed and destroyed by it.

When did she die Peter?