The Education Forum

Yes David! There is a Santa Claus

David;

By now, you should be fully aware of the fact that many, many mistakes were made on the part of those of the WC who decided to play this little game of "hide the facts".

And, although they were quite adept at this little game, they also made major blunders, of which a few have been pointed out.

So!

As soon as you cease to worry about the WHY? of these actions, as well as also cease to worry about exactly where shots may or may not have been fired from, and thereafter concentrate strictly on the evidence at hand, then you just may find the answers which you are looking for.

Personally, were I attempting to prove some form of alteration to the Z-film, then I would concentrate on it and the other photographic evidence.

As, not unlike most of the other evidence, mistakes were made!

However! One is most unlikely to find any potential mistakes if they are off in the forest hunting unicorns.

Tom

P.S. Most persons, after having been lead into the forest multiple times, only to become lost and abandoned each time, resolve that if they are going to become lost anyway, that they may as well lose themselves and cease to follow those who for whatever reason, always get them lost and in actuallity, tend to lead them farther and farther from the simple facts and truths.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas wrote:

David;

By now, you should be fully aware of the fact that many, many mistakes were made on the part of those of the WC who decided to play this little game of "hide the facts".

dgh: well actually I felt something was afoot before I started with the Zapruder film

And, although they were quite adept at this little game, they also made major blunders, of which a few have been pointed out.

dgh: and yes, you've done a job job doing same

So!

As soon as you cease to worry about the WHY? of these actions, as well as also cease to worry about exactly where shots may or may not have been fired from, and thereafter concentrate strictly on the evidence at hand, then you just may find the answers which you are looking for.

dgh: my original interest in the Z-film stemmed from a question posed to me many moons ago. Could one state that the technology, equipment, know-how, personnel and TIME was available to alter the alledged in-camera Zapruder 8mm film? I've answered to my satisfaction the answer is, YES!

Personally, were I attempting to prove some form of alteration to the Z-film, then I would concentrate on it and the other photographic evidence.

dgh: discussing and proving are obviously two different things.... I doubt one will prove the Z-film was altered. To do so would require full examination and forensic testing of the alleged in-camera Zapruder film currently housed at NARA. That won't happen.

The preservers of Dealey Plaza film -photo historical record have too much to lose if testing like above were performed. The pall cast over the film would create a furor, much akin to exhuming JFK's body. WCR supporters look upon the film as an icon, not a piece of evidence needing to be dissected

As, not unlike most of the other evidence, mistakes were made!

dgh: AGREED

However! One is most unlikely to find any potential mistakes if they are off in the forest hunting unicorns.

dgh: discussion-debate of Z-film alteration [or lack thereof] defines only a symptom of a much larger problem, a deflection if you will, AWAY from Lee Harvey Oswald....

I've always believed in Santa Claus -- Hell, I am Santa Claus, as are you, I suspect!

David

Tom

P.S. Most persons, after having been lead into the forest multiple times, only to become lost and abandoned each time, resolve that if they are going to become lost anyway, that they may as well lose themselves and cease to follow those who for whatever reason, always get them lost and in actuallity, tend to lead them farther and farther from the simple facts and truths.

Edited by David G. Healy

discussing and proving are obviously two different things.... I doubt one will never prove the Z-film was altered

Actually!

Not unlike many other things, the proof is actually quite obvious, if and when one comes to understand the reasons for the alteration.

And, it truly is not that complicated and/or complex.

So, unlike many mythological things, be they unicorns; multiple assassins; or the golden fleece, what you search for in regards to the ZFilm, actually exists.

And, not unlike the altered survey data; the vehicle speed analysis problems; the overlooked survey stationing data; the SS information relative to the impact of the third/last/final shot; and an entire realm of other oversights, it is actually not that difficult to find.

All of which points to the amateur hour capabilities of those sneaky little lawyers who pulled this off.

Now!

Exactly what frame of the Z-film was it that this was determined to be?

Also!

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you hear any more than two shots?

Mr. HILL. No, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. When, in relationship to the second shot, did the car accelerate that is, the President's car?

Mr. HILL. Almost simultaneously.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, did the impact on the President's head occur simultaneously, before, or after the second noise which you have described?

Mr. SPECTER. When, in relationship to the second shot, did Mrs. Kennedy move out of the rear seat?

Mr. HILL. Just after it.

Mr. SPECTER. Can you characterize the type of acceleration which the car made after it started to speed forward- that is, the Presidential car.

Mr. HILL. Well, the initial surge was quite violent, because it almost jerked me off the left rear step board.

Mr. HILL. It was right, but I cannot say for sure that it was rear, because when I mounted the car it was--it had a different sound, first of all, than the first sound that I heard. The second one had almost a double sound--as though you were standing against something metal and firing into it, and you hear both the sound of a gun going off and the sound of the cartridge hitting the metal place, which could have been caused probably by the hard surface of the head. But I am not sure that that is what caused it.

Mr. SPECTER. Are you describing this double sound with respect to what you heard on the occasion of the second shot?

Mr. HILL. The second shot that I heard; yes, sir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.

Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head

Mr. SPECTER. When, in relationship to the second shot, did the car accelerate that is, the President's car?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does no one seem to recall exactly what frame of the Z-film the previously posted Nix frame correlates to?

I sure caused Frank Agbat & John Dolva a lot of work to resolve this, and one can assure that I do not do such things without some purpose in mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...=8660&st=75

Post #77

Robin;

Excellent enlargements.

Could you, John, or Frank assign frame numbers to these three enlargments of the Nix film, in order that they may be further discussed.

Thanks,

Tom

------------------------------------------------------------------

Post #79

Tom : 15, 24, 37

------------------------------------------------------------------

Post #180

An 'anchor point".

in Z325-Z326-Z327 Jackies hand makes a movement ( across and down ) that matches almost exactly in time and space the hand movement in N35-N36-N37.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Do I have your attention David?

Had Mr. Dolva not become so engrossed in searching for "pop-up" assassins and secret agent postmasters, then he just may have been able to provide you with what you need.

Here is 1% of it:

325 0.0000000000 35 0.0000000000 0.0000000000 (This is the Z325/NS35 Sync Point)

326 0.0546448087 36 0.0540540541 0.0005907547

327 0.1092896175 37 0.1081081081 0.0011815094

328 0.1639344262 38 0.1621621622 0.0017722641

And here is 49% of it:

Do I have your attention David?

I'm back and YES Tom, you have my attention....

In good time!

We must allow those who worked so hard to establish this "benchmark" to catch up.

As well as allow Mr. Dolva time to go out and purchase some soft-nosed boots, in order that he does not hurt himself when he kicks himself in the rear for having gone astray.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orville_Nix

Orville Orhel Nix (16 April 1911 – 17 January 1972, Dallas, Texas)[1] [2] was a witness to the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. His filming of the event is considered nearly as important as the more famous Abraham Zapruder film.[3]

(emphasis added)

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol18_0048a.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol18_0048b.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol18_0049a.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol18_0055a.htm

This is what we get for a film which has been classified as second only in importance to the Zapruder Film?

RED FLAG ON PLAYING FIELD!-------------------------------------------------------One should truly pay attention anytime something this obvious occurs.

P.S.

Signed & street light moved---Why?------------------- http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol18_0049a.htm

Mr. SHANEYFELT. Yes; southwest corner. After he heard the shots, he hurried down along the curb of Main Street, but did not remember exactly where he was standing. On the basis of his motion pictures, we were able to analyze the pictures using his camera, and on the 23d of May of this year, during the survey, preparatory to the reenactment, we reestablished this point by viewing pictures taken from his motion picture camera, at varying angles across here, in order to reestablish the point where he was standing, based on the relationship of this street light to other items in the background of the photograph.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say this point, you mean the point of the Nix position?

Forgot to highlight the above!

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

• 2 weeks later...

A continuation would requre posting and evaluation of the Moorman photo.

Whereas I can not even seem to get the photo to post through the "ImageShack Hosting", then perhaps others will post it here and then our resident photo experts can include their expertise to the extent of defining exactly what frame of the Z-film the Moorman photo relates to.

It is relevant to the issue!