The Education Forum

Zapruder Film

Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop, I just watched the Zapruder Film and for the first time saw what looked like the driver turning around and shooting Kennedy! It seems impossible, but you must look at this. Watch the driver, the timing of the fatal shot and the white area on the grass, usually referred to as "the blob."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WCc_y5k0n8

Kathy

Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop, I just watched the Zapruder Film and for the first time saw what looked like the driver turning around and shooting Kennedy! It seems impossible, but you must look at this. Watch the driver, the timing of the fatal shot and the white area on the grass, usually referred to as "the blob."

Kathy

If you watch the film in the wider mode ... Greer has his right hand on the wheel and as he turns back - his left arm coat sleeve is down by the drivers door panel and never reaches across his person so to shoot at anyone.

Kathy

If you watch the film in the wider mode ... Greer has his right hand on the wheel and as he turns back - his left arm coat sleeve is down by the drivers door panel and never reaches across his person so to shoot at anyone.

praytell, WHAT is the wider mode? Geeeesh, you certainly can tell those that know film formats, and YOU aren't one. 4:3, 2:1, 16:9 c'mon Bill.... LMAO

Kathy

I know some witnesses said the shot seemed to come from within the car. I think I will look on my CD of the film. I mean, this even shocked me!

Get back to ya.

Kathy

No need to get snippy--this just has to do with a youtube video--what I am saying is that it appears that that's what he meant .

I was just trying to clarify-- not create a problem.

How does saying "means a full screen" even come close to professing to being an expert on Dealey Plaza photos? I neither said nor implied that.

If you must know, I am an antialterationist, and even though I believe in a conspiracy, since I don't believe in the Zfilm alteration, I must be whatchamacallit, uhhh, one a them there Lone Neuters...

An anti-alterationist is someone who has not bothered to look

at the many proofs of alteration. Or if they have, they are dumb

as a board. One more time...

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/

No offense intended to any person, living or dead.

Jack

Kathy

Hi Kathleen, This ones been around for a while now, what you're actually seeing is light shining/reflecting off the other agents head. Denis.

Edited by Denis Pointing

praytell, WHAT is the wider mode? Geeeesh, you certainly can tell those that know film formats, and YOU aren't one. 4:3, 2:1, 16:9 c'mon Bill.... LMAO

Thanks for another idiotic response, David. I am keeping a log of them ... seems like I am going to need more Ram at the rate you're going.

The MPI film was done in Close-up - medium frame - wide frame. I cannot recall if there was a fourth one. I suggested that the next widest option be used to watch Greer's arms.

Bill Miller

An anti-alterationist is someone who has not bothered to look

at the many proofs of alteration. Or if they have, they are dumb

as a board. One more time...

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/

No offense intended to any person, living or dead.

Jack

Maybe you should read the forum a little closer, Jack. One of the book's participants has said that he has not seen any proof of alteration and that came after that ridiculous book you mentioned had been completed.

then perhaps he can tell us, thank you! After all, Bill Miller is a self proclaimed expert concerning films and photos of Dealey Plaza... unless of course you are too?

Now see, David ... maybe this is why you do get invites to film showings because you cannot produce a single sentence that I have ever written or been quoted whereas I called myself a film expert. I do however consult them. So you see, most people see you as a waste of shair space because you won't retain anything so to get it right anyway.

I just watched the Zapruder Film and for the first time saw what looked like the driver turning around and shooting Kennedy!

"And if you go chasing rabbits.....Tell 'em a hooka-smoking caterpillar has given you the call..."--Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit.

And down the rabbit hole we go once again...

Edited by Mark Knight

Amen to that Mark! Let's hope this can be the end of it!

That was a mighty fun group there by the way!

Perhaps the answer lies within the question!

"Unless I'm becoming a fruit loop,"

However, on the other hand:

1. Greer----------------------------------Front Shot

2. SS Agent George Hickey with the AR15------------Second Shot from behind

3. LHO in the window with "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" (we all know what a poor shot LHO was)

CASE CLOSED! We can all go home now!

3. LHO in the window with "THE SHOT THAT MISSED" (we all know what a poor shot LHO was)

You guys seemed to have missed something here. Kathleen had merely stated that she thought she had seen something on the Zapruder film. She does have a right to question things that she think she sees and that's why I gave her an explanation as to why Greer could not have shot anyone by way of what I have seen. To come out and start implying that she is a nut for even bringing up an observation she felt she had witnessed doesn't reflect well on the premise that this is supposed to be an "Education Forum".

Bill Miller

You guys seemed to have missed something here. Kathleen had merely stated that she thought she had seen something on the Zapruder film. She does have a right to question things that she think she sees and that's why I gave her an explanation as to why Greer could not have shot anyone by way of what I have seen. To come out and start implying that she is a nut for even bringing up an observation she felt she had witnessed doesn't reflect well on the premise that this is supposed to be an "Education Forum".

Bill Miller

this is supposed to be an "Education Forum".

In most societies, "homework" is an essential element of education.

The "Greer Shot JFK" subject has been repeatedly demonstrated as to it's general stupidity and lack of any research by many, for a long time.

This is not the "re-education" Forum.

If it is to be an intelligent discussion of the aspects of the assassination, one would expect some effort on the part of those who post here to conduct some research into their topic.

Otherwise, this forum will look much like the other talk shows in which the forum will be flooded with absolute nonsense.

I can show an old "NATIONAL ENQUIRER" which demonstrates photo's of JFK alive and living on some Carribbean Island with Brain Damage.

Wanna discuss exactly how stupid I would look were it to be posted as a topic of discussion?