The Education Forum

Gerry Hemming and Interpen

I think Gerry did not like to be photographed.

I think Davy did not like to be photographed.

I'm pretty sure jesus was not there either.

I will try to post an image ... URL ???

I'll have to learn how to post images later.

I like your quotes -- mosaic.

Thanks for the posts, Hiram.

Was the boat called Tejana II, or something like that?

BTW, Don't pay any attention to "Null and Void" here.

--Tommy :sun

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) i'm quite sure they didn't at the time.

and i meant 'jesus' in an altogether positive manner. it's like, 'wow', but with emphasis.

posting an image is a matter of putting it somewhere on a file server and sticking that url into the - oh hell, you'll figure it out.

Thomas, what's 'Null and Void'? just curious...

sMatter, Thomas, spine missing...?

i'm pretty sure i've not slandered you, or anyone, so i'll leave it to you to cast low class insults. i happen to speak my mind, with zest for the objective and no real interest in insulting people. until they insult me. which seems pretty common in some forums.

wonder why that is...

right. know much about Ms Bancroft? I'm convinced the real dirt lies on that side of the fence. She made an effort at gleaning some attention, but it has so far been ignored.

which is weird, considering the pedigree of this rather large circle of 'people.'

Mr Simkin once alluded to an interest in Brown and Root (a clue if i've ever seen one). But everyone wants to talk about triggermen (i'm the first to admit i'd kill to learn who killed John Kennedy); slow boat to China, that...

and incidentally, Greg Burnham's forum has rejected my password, sent me a new one, and rejected it, too. so:

$we = null;

if ((user == "you") OR (user == "Doug") OR (user == "me") {$we = "SOL";}

oh. here's something interesting [RE Permindex, and, oh hell, Brown, Root, Lehmen, Bobby Baker - who ISN'T named...? - If i worked on A7 Corsairs built by Chance-Vought which was started by D.H. Byrd, does that mean that I'm connected?]

"In 1998 Richard Cheney got the idea that Halliburton should purchase Dresser Industries, for $8.1 billion (creating the world's largest oil-drilling services company) while on a quail hunt with Dresser chair Bill Bradford. Dresser and Halliburton merged. Dresser Industries was owned and operated by Brown Brothers Harriman. Prescott Bush (George H.W.'s father) was a partner of Brown Brothers and on the board of Dresser for decades until he became a U.S. Senator."

and it gets more fun:

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/coverups/bronfmanbush.html

Edited by Glenn Nall

Hi Tommy,

I did not see the name as we aproached the slip to board.

The stern may have been blocked.

It was kept in the Intercoastal Boat Yard.

I have not had time to learn to post an image.

If you have a photo of the Tejana III, you might post it

so that I can compare it to my photo.

--HH

Hi Tommy,

I did not see the name as we aproached the slip to board.

The stern may have been blocked.

It was kept in the Intercoastal Boat Yard.

I have not had time to learn to post an image.

If you have a photo of the Tejana III, you might post it

so that I can compare it to my photo.

--HH

Hiram,

The photo of the boat you posted looks like the one I found on the Internet when I was "researching" the Tejana III a couple of years ago.

Here's another one, with a list of the crew:

Tripulacion%20TEJANA%20revisado.png

According to some sources, Larry Laborde was captain of the ship.

Here are two photos of him. Do you recognize him?

1AALaBorde1.jpg

Do you recognize any of these other "characters' from back in the day?

http://spartacus-educational.com/1AAcubans.htm

Does this look like the "Davy" who came to your house with Hemming?

JFKdavis2.jpg

http://spartacus-educational.com/JFKdavisH.htm

He's also in this group of photos:

JFKinterpen1.jpg

Thanks,

PS Does this look like the dock you went to?

JFKharbor.jpg

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

Here is the cutter and its sister ship.

Coming too are some photos of 169 NW 28 St. , Miami, Fla in 1962 before the neighborhood was demolished. The persons shown in the photos range from INTERPEN and Bay of Pigs veterans to just patriotic neighbors and relatives of mine who are totally innocent of any wrong doing. What is more, one of the men seated at the table essentially saved my life by helping to get me and mine out of Cuba before I wound up in Fidel's youth indoctrination camps. He was a friend of the family for many years. I believe he has passed away since. I am grateful to him. He looks like Elliot Ness of the Untouchables TV series.

I was shocked to find his name on a web site relating to the JFK assassination, a decade ago.

Cubans talked of JFK with shifting admiration and hatred.

HC was all about knocking off Fidel, as were all the other hundreds of CIA funded groups.

But serious talk of JFK assassination was not part of it in this group (that I remember).

In the photo of the livingroom audience, you may enjoy looking for the "Waldo"s from INTERPEN.

Use my montage of INTERPEN members found in this site and meeting audience members.

The montage of Loran Hall shows that he is a dead ringer for the character of Gunnery Sgt. Hartman of Full Metal Jacket and TV fame. There are two YouTube's of Hall delivering a speech to a meeting of the John Birch Society that shows he also sounds just like the Sgt. The actor and Hall are from the same area of Kansas. If they did a film of Hall's doings, this actor would be the best casting choice ever.

I will post more images to your reply, because I ran out of room.

-HH

post-7234-0-37984800-1443555522_thumb.jpg

post-7234-0-24262700-1443555631_thumb.jpg

post-7234-0-92191000-1443555660_thumb.jpg

post-7234-0-24384900-1443555801.png

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Tommy,

Coming too are some photos of 169 NW 28 St. , Miami, Fla in 1962 before the neighborhood was demolished. The persons shown in the photos range from INTERPEN and Bay of Pigs veterans to just patriotic neighbors and relatives of mine who are totally innocent of any wrong doing. What is more, one of the men seated at the table essentially saved my life by helping to get me and mine out of Cuba before I wound up in Fidel's youth indoctrination camps. He was a friend of the family for many years. I believe he has passed away since. I am grateful to him. He looks like Elliot Ness of the Untouchables TV series.

I was shocked to find his name on a web site relating to the JFK assassination, a decade ago.

HC was all about knocking off Fidel, as were all the other hundreds of CIA funded groups.

But serious talk of JFK assassination was not part of it in this group (that I remember).

In the photo of the livingroom audience, you may enjoy looking for the "Waldo"s from INTERPEN.

Use my montage of INTERPEN members found in this site and meeting audience members.

The montage of Loran Hall shows that he is a dead ringer for the character of Gunnery Sgt. Hartman of Full Metal Jacket and TV fame. There are two YouTube's of Hall delivering a speech to a meeting of the John Birch Society that shows he also sounds just like the Sgt. The actor and Hall are from the same area of Kansas. If they did a film of Hall's doings, this actor would be the best casting choice ever.

-HH

Hiram,

Good stuff. Much appreciated.

I know it's probably just a coincidence, but the guy wearing sunglasses looks a little like this mystery man with James Files:

[photo deleted to save bandwidth]

credit: jfkmurdersolved.com

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

-HH

Hiram,

I know it's probably just a coincidence, but the guy wearing sunglasses looks a little like this mystery man with James Files:

filesx.jpg

Tommy,

Sun glasses man is William Seymour. He looks radically different in each of his photos; like a changeling. Hall: even more so.

And neither one remotely resembles LHO as many have claimed.

A few years ago I finally found a shot of the Orange Bowl welcome-back JFK speech. The usual shot is of JFK at the podium. But the one of the audience was a treasure because it shows my uncle, aunt, me , and cousin in the seats.

My uncle Pancho said JFK would be shot there that day.

He chose the seats early and instructed us on how to jump the rail and run away when the shooting started. I sat next to my aunt Ina because I was scared to death. My uncle kept standing up and calling JFK an SOB.

Aunt Ina was mortified. Nothing happened. A few months ago I lerned that there had been a scuffle and arrest afterall, in the parking area where we were going to escape. The suspect was a man called "Chino". Any further info on this would be appreciated.

The photo of the people at our meeting, at the table are, from left to right : Combat photographer Arguelles, My uncle Pancho, my aunt Ina, Comandante Fonseca, Anthony Fariñas ( Inter-American Affairs commission ), land owner Lagos.

A few yards below us, among the returning prisoners, you will find Frank Sturgis, Bayo, a man from my livingroom wearing sunglasses, Hargraves, Collins.

OOPS! looks like I ran out of room -- what , for this thread? for topic? forever?

Any workaround for this ?

-HH

Edited by Hiram Huesca

Tommy,

-HH

Hiram,

Tommy,

Sun glasses man is William Seymour. He looks radically different in each of his photos; like a changeling. Hall: even more so.

And neither one remotely resembles LHO as many have claimed.

A few years ago I finally found a shot of the Orange Bowl welcome-back JFK speech. The usual shot is of JFK at the podium. But the one of the audience was a treasure becase it shows my uncle, aunt, me , and cousin in the seats.

The photo of the people at our meeting, at the table are, from left to right : Combat photographer Arguelles, My uncle Pancho, my aunt Ina, Comandante Fonseca, Anthony Fariñas ( Inter-American Affairs commission ), land owner Lagos.

A few yards below us you, among the returning prisoners, you will find Frank Sturgis, Bayo, a man from my livingroom wearing sunglasses, Hargraves, Collins.

OOPS! looks like I ran out of room -- what , for this thread? for topic? forever?

Any workaround for this ?

-HH

Hiram,

Just post the next part in the "Reply to This Topic" rectangle near the bottom of the page.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy,

-HH

Hiram,

filesx.jpg

Files' somewhat recent story about this fellow is pretty damn interesting. believable in the 'wish it were true' sense. as are all his stories.

at the risk of providing Tommy with yet more disdain for my obviously abject mental deficiencies, i'll admit that I'm inclined to place some stock in James Files' stories and intel.

some. not a lot. just some.