The Education Forum

The Elm/Houston crosswalk people in the Z cartoon...

Jack White

Altgens 5 and Zapruder 120 show different people in the Elm crosswalk at Houston.

This is clearly impossible. If you can identify one of the 20 persons in the Z frame

anywhere within the Altgens image, you will be awarded the Gerald Posner medal

of superiority. Find two of the same people and win a Bugliosi oak leaf cluster.

Jack

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack,

Altgens 5 and Zapruder 120 show different people in the Elm crosswalk at Houston.

This is clearly impossible. If you can identify one of the 20 persons in the Z frame

anywhere within the Altgens image, you will be awarded the Gerald Posner medal

of superiority.

I think the woman you have labeled number 5 in Zapruder is standing just to the policeman's right in Altgens.

Steve Thomas

I think the woman you have labeled number 5 in Zapruder is standing just to the policeman's right in Altgens.

Steve Thomas

This claim of Jack's has been addressed in the past. Different images - different angles ... the same can be said about how the people stack up in the Betzner and Willis photos verses the Bronson slide and/or the Zapruder film. It's simply a matter of reading the images correctly.

Steve Thomas

This claim of Jack's has been addressed in the past. Different images - different angles ... the same can be said about how the people stack up in the Betzner and Willis photos verses the Bronson slide and/or the Zapruder film. It's simply a matter of reading the images correctly.

Since it is a simple matter, I hope "Miller" will match the people up. I cannot find any that match.

Out of 20 in Zapruder, some should appear in Altgens.

I did not mention Bronson nor Willis nor Betzner. Those are camouflage. I stated that the images

were from different angles. A different viewpoint does not change the people or their clothes.

Come on Bill...match them up for all of us with inferior visual skills.

Jack

Steve Thomas

Since it is a simple matter, I hope "Miller" will match the people up. I cannot find any that match.

Out of 20 in Zapruder, some should appear in Altgens.

I did not mention Bronson nor Willis nor Betzner. Those are camouflage. I stated that the images

were from different angles. A different viewpoint does not change the people or their clothes.

Come on Bill...match them up for all of us with inferior visual skills.

Jack

Find the standing cop Jack, then the rest will fall in place. Here's a hint...think '20'.

It will be even a simpler matter to do a forum search for I know its been covered in the past ... probably more than once.

Hint...the cop is standing by a lane road STRIPE on Elm. He is in the middle of the

intersection, either by the north or south stripe; the perspective makes it hard

to determine. In my opinion the cop should be in Zapruder frames, but is not.

Jack

Lane marker OR crosswalk marker?

Sorry the cop is there on the far right in Zapruder. With that location found, the rest fall right in place.

The cop is standing by a lane stripe, probably the north one. He should be

in the middle of the intersection approximately, but is not seen in Zapruder.

Jack

Really...the MIDDLE eh? Care to show us an image with the lane stripes EXTENDING into the intersection and not stopping at the crosswalk stripes? You are simply misunderstanding the perspective as viewed from Altgens.

Edited by Craig Lamson