The Education Forum

Perhaps the forum managers should send Tom Hanks and....

Having listened to Walk Brown on black op radio recetly, I think that he would be an excellent candidate to rebut Bugliosi on the minutae of the case. Walt is working on an exhausting timeline of the case, running to tens of thousands of pages.

He will be speaking at the Dealey Plaza UK conference in March, so maybe I can catch his ear then.

John

Having listened to Walk Brown on black op radio recetly, I think that he would be an excellent candidate to rebut Bugliosi on the minutae of the case. Walt is working on an exhausting timeline of the case, running to tens of thousands of pages.

He will be speaking at the Dealey Plaza UK conference in March, so maybe I can catch his ear then.

John

Good news about Walt Brown's Timeline work. Everyone to their Timelines!

I'm not sure if we need anybody to rebut Bugliosi on the minutae of the case, however.

Bugliosi did a good job of that himself. It only requires persistent observation of

Bugliosi's concession that the physical evidence (the bullet holes in JFK's clothes)

doesn't match the lone gunman scenario.

He ignores this fact in his book, but grudgingly acknowledges in the accompanying CD.

A 5 year old could point it out.

Forrest Gump would immediately get it -- I wonder if Tom Hanks can.

The movie will actually re-ignite public interest in the assassination history and, hence, some public debate on the LN - CT dispute.

Castro will be dead by 2010, so it won't hurt his feelings if the government releases documents that it still holds as classified, which confirm our efforts to kill him.

To me, the government's refusal to release all documentation relating to the JFK assassination is the number one point that we need to drive home to the public.

If it happened as VB says, then why doesn't the government release its (theoretically confirmatory records)?