The Education Forum

The Nash Rambler

didn't take it that way at all. just wanted to clarify the difference to myself between Walt's work and Joan. i realize you're being tactful. better that than the "free verse" so many use. :)

thanks

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn, I did contact Joan and she said that her book is absolutely still moving towards publication; I'm waiting on an estimated date from her before posting anything specific. I have not seen any of its content myself.

Thanks Larry. The person who told me the book was dead was obviously not reliable. I'd contact her myself but since I have posted stuff on DPF about Nathan and all the lies I am sure she would just scream at me. Joan does not cotton to criticism. I learned that in 05 when I argued with her about who (The CIA) sent Walter Sheridan to try to sabotage Garrison. (She insists it was RFK. ) She screamed at me over that and we did not talk for a long time after that. I do not hold grudges EVER but she may, so I will let the matter rest til the book comes out. I did however did just learn some GREAT news about Walt. For years he told me J would be "all over" his chron. Just spoke with someone who has the chron and it's true. Kudos to Walt on that. Now I will have to get it. On Kindle.

Always entertaining to remember Jaye, lots of phone calls plus the special mailing list we had back in the Compuserve days. But the most entertaining was the night long ride with him around Dallas, stopping for him to make payphone calls and all sorts of mysterious stuff like that....and that was the first time I ever met him in person. Was supposed to introduce him to Madelyne Brown but that fell through at the last minute - later he sold her a PC I think. Ah, the good old days..

The CIA) sent Walter Sheridan to try to sabotage Garrison. (She insists it was RFK.)

Hello Dawn,

I'm not challenging your assertion, I'm simply looking for info that he was in fact working solely for CIA, possibly counter to the wishes of RFK.

I'm convinced that CIA was leading the attacks on Garrison, but I am confused regarding Walter Sheridan's obvious participation in this operation. Considering his long-term intimate association with RFK, I wondered if perhaps he was 'sandbagging' Garrison to prevent public knowledge of something that would hurt JFK's image, and/or RFK's political ambitions. There had been speculation based on comments, supposedly by RFK, that the assassination could not be completely investigated until RFK was president, so it's possible he didn't want anyone to investigate until then. If his actions were NOT on RFK's behest, couldn't RFK have stopped him?

If Sheridan was attacking Garrison solely for CIA, what was his motivation?

Thanks for any thoughts,

Tom

Edited by Tom Neal