The Education Forum

Edward Lansdale

On 7/26/2024 at 3:08 PM, Robert Reeves said:

Hi, would anyone say the man stood to the left of this Lansdale looking male's shoulder is Asian in appearance? not a good pic, I know.

asian-male.jpg

Robert said of the man in the center: this Lansdale looking male's shoulder?

It looks like a young Regis Philbin to me.

I know the guy on the right is Mike Wallace.

Do you think the guy in the center might be Ben Shapiro's Dad?!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The possibility of a JFK hating military/agency led coup was so real, JFK himself felt it was no idle threat.

He encouraged the making of the film "7 Days In May " and wanted this film to be distributed nationally before the 1964 election.

So, we now know JFK was aware of this scenario being more than possible.

JFK knew that his enemies were that powerful, and capable of doing the unthinkable.

LBJ, Hoover, Dulles, LeMay and so many JFK hating others ( Texas oil-wealthiest men on Earth at that time) segregationist, Mafia...etc, etc of that wealth and power station were this aggressive. They really were.

I think until we finally accept the truth of the full measure aggressiveness of these competing power JFK and RFK hating groups and individuals and their willingness to deal with their JFK/RFK problem via the executive action unthinkable we will never be able to mentally accept the truth about who really had JFK and RFK removed through violent means.

Lastly, I think JFK really believed guys like LeMay and Dulles and maybe even Hoover and LBJ were truly capable of going this far in removing him.

Remember this fact...LeMay was willing to unleash a first strike nuclear holocaust during the missile crisis!

Only JFK stood in his way.

That was the truth of LeMay's mind set. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Re @Robert Reeves I only know about the oriental reporter that was  present when the DPD  spokesman was corrected by Ruby on the FPCC.

https://cryptome.org/jp-journo-id2.htm

I don´t think it was Sassa that was already there that day.

Now, I do wonder if Japan had any (intell ?) information on LHO, have they officially been asked? Any reports? It´s not like we know a lot from his days in Japan, there´s only one book on the subject and the rest is often tell-tale stories from other soldiers there.

I can see Japan at least investigating LHO´s whereabouts during his time there?

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

3 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Any ideas where the original picture came from?

From a Darrel Heikes photo of the limo turning onto Main from Harwood. This version I have might be cropped, I am wondering if anyone has seen a full copy. Or maybe this is its complete form.

lan1.jpg

jfklansdale1.jpg

I thought the guy to the right of the Lansdale-ish looking guy was asian. I think the Lansdale looking guy is quite short looking. I don't think it's him, but there are a couple of weird things.

I might be wrong, from memory, I was sure I'd seen another angle of this limo turn -- it showed someone holding an umbrella up in the air somewhere along in the crowd on the opposite side of the road. I might have this confused with another picture. But I just cannot remember where I saw this photo of the person holding up an umbrella with JFK driving pass.

So putting together the Lansdale looking guy stood with an asian looking guy and (possibly) someone on the other side of the road holding up an umbrella it would be odd. Knowing what we know happens a couple of minutes down the road on Elm. 

Just wondering if anyone else knows more!?

Edited by Robert Reeves

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Robert said of the man in the center: this Lansdale looking male's shoulder?

It looks like a young Regis Philbin to me.

I know the guy on the right is Mike Wallace.

Do you think the guy in the center might be Ben Shapiro's Dad?!

I guess I offended your political sensitivities in the Trump assassination topics. 

Edited by Robert Reeves