The Education Forum

Gary Mack

Wim Dankbaar

Stephen, a new generation Nazi's will not wear uniforms and swastika's.

Evil will always rise with a new mask on. Never with the old mask that people recognize and know how to stop.

I love America, my friends are in America, that's why I hate to see it go down the drain.

I love Germany, I have lived and worked in Germany. Germans are not worse or better than Americans.

You can say the same about Russians and almost any people. Go to a middle east country or a third world country on vacation, and you'll come back with memories of how nice the people are, maybe nicer than you are used to.

Kennedy understood that. We all breath the same air bla bla. It's dangerous and polarizing to think in countries, especially when people are told that their country is superior. Think in people, not in countries. It's always the leaders that put their people to sleep and program them for evil. They prove time and again they can dupe ANY people, whether they be Dutch, American or German. In every country there are good people and bad people. Also in America!

goering-quote.jpg

Haha, why would I dislike Americans if I see another nice review today:

The truth finally comes out, November 25, 2008

By Kay T. Brown (Norman, OK) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Files on JFK (Paperback)

As someone who has purchased all of Wim Dankbaars books and videos on JFK,s assasination.. I would say this, the truth finally comes out. James Files.. an underling in the Mob and CIA.. put a bullet in JFK,s head from the grassy knol. I worked in Corrections for many many years and have heard a lot of stories from inmates.. you get a sence of when they are bull crapping or telling the truth. When I watched the 1994 video confession and subsequently the 2003 video confession of James Files of shooting Kennedy I would say I senced absolutely no deception what so ever in him. He is credible. And what is also believable is that there are still forces today that are trying to cover up the truth and discredit and misinform the public on Wim Dankbaars credibility. It goes alot higher than James Files.. clear to the top office in the land.. who succeeded Kennedy.. the FBI and CIA.. read Jims Mars book ..Crossfire and all of Wim Dankbaars books and videos.. you will pretty much no the how and the why after that.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kathy,

I don't need ad space here. Just wanted to remind you that the outside world finds Files more credible than some people

here. I can't deny I enjoy that, yes ;)

I hope you don't deny me the right to promote what I believe is important info? Can I state and argue here that most people who absorb that info find it credible? Or do you rather see that I leave uncontested the unsubstantiated statements that most "credible researchers" (like Gary "no shot from the knoll" Mack) dismiss the Files story as a hoax?

Bla bla is just to illustrate that the quote is incomplete, nothing to do with disrespect. You know the quote, right? Did you not grasp that I respect the quote?

Was Gary Mack's presence and input appreciated there in the crowd mourning JFK's loss? Or was he just a spectator through a 6th floor window, as he is here?

Wim

Hey, can you exercise a little more respect for our Beloved President than a "bla, bla, "? I cannot believe this whole cavalier attitude you possess when it comes to any form of respect.

I just got back from the Lancer Conference Sunday. When we were at the memorial, Debra Conway asked us to turn toward the street and pretend like we were there waiting for him--it was heartbreaking. Seeing the films, viewing the people at the Trade Mart, putting everything away, is just devastating. Those wounds we felt as a people on Nov. 22, 1963, are not scarred--they are opened afresh each time we contemplate our loss.

Shame on you.

Kathy

hate to break up this moment but: "turn toward the street and pretend like we were there waiting for him--it was heartbreaking." Phew, bit over the top isn't it?

So, lets get down to the serious stuff: did Wild BILL Miller sell any books for Groden?

Let's see.

I kinda think that you posted the above because:

1. It's free Ad space.

2. You are overjoyed because you got another comment.

Kathy

Yes Kathy, I think you've hit the nail on the head, this whole thread was started for no better reason than to get Dankbaar some cheap publicity. The guy posts here insulting and besmirching serious researchers acting so self-righteous and noble. Whilst we all know the only real interest Dankbaar has in the case is to make money. The mans a bloody vulture. He must think were all idiots here. He and that Pamela Ray woman should hook up....they would make the perfect couple.

Edited by Denis Pointing

So, lets get down to the serious stuff: did Wild BILL Miller sell any books for Groden?

Let's see the 'SANE' stamp on your hand before you can ask sick-puppy questions.

http://rossleysignorance.wetpaint.com/page...ID+GORDON+HEALY

Edited by Bill Miller

Let's see.

I kinda think that you posted the above because:

1. It's free Ad space.

2. You are overjoyed because you got another comment.

Kathy

Yes Kathy, I think you've hit the nail on the head, this whole thread was started for no better reason than to get Dankbaar some cheap publicity. The guy posts here insulting and besmirching serious researchers acting so self-righteous and noble. Whilst we all know the only real interest Dankbaar has in the case is to make money. The mans a bloody vulture. He must think were all idiots here. He and that Pamela Ray woman should hook up....they would make the perfect couple.

Denis, I don't think your portrait of Wim is accurate. I think he is sincere in his interest in the case, as is Mack. I share Wim's concern, however, that Mack has "crossed over." Before this most recent program, I would have thought such a thing was silly. But Mack made some very strange statements in Inside the Target Car, which I'm still trying to process. For example, could he really have thought Jackie was behind JFK's head in Z-312? That's JFK 101 kind of stuff. Could Gary really have blown that one?

Dear Kathy,

I don't need ad space here. Just wanted to remind you that the outside world finds Files more credible than some people

here. I can't deny I enjoy that, yes :ice

Wim

Wim ... depending on who you are talking about ... you didn't say much. And whether you need web space or not ... you certainly seek it.

Bill Miller

Before this most recent program, I would have thought such a thing was silly. But Mack made some very strange statements in Inside the Target Car, which I'm still trying to process. For example, could he really have thought Jackie was behind JFK's head in Z-312? That's JFK 101 kind of stuff. Could Gary really have blown that one?

What is being done to show Mack in error ... surely not using Zapruder's view when talking about Hat Man's.

Bill

Let's see the 'SANE' stamp on your hand before you can ask sick-puppy questions.

I don't know what this is all about, the link doesn't work either, but I ask myself why this kind of conduct by Bill Miller is allowed here. Can Miller prove, substantiate or make plausible that Healy is not "sane"? Can other members call Bill Miller "unsane"? Or will that be moderated?

And Bill, If I need "cheap publicity" here, I would just open a new thread and pump it full with OTHER people's opinions (including Groden's) on my work. I would keep udating it with the daily emails I receive. And it would still be a drop in the ocean with the not even 100 active posters here.

Maybe you should first worry about the expensive publicity on the crap that Mack puts out there? Ah sorry, before I call it crap, maybe I should first await your analysis of where Mack is "in error".......

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Before this most recent program, I would have thought such a thing was silly. But Mack made some very strange statements in Inside the Target Car, which I'm still trying to process. For example, could he really have thought Jackie was behind JFK's head in Z-312? That's JFK 101 kind of stuff. Could Gary really have blown that one?

What is being done to show Mack in error ... surely not using Zapruder's view when talking about Hat Man's.

Bill

english please..... hey, Groden books, how many did you move?

Paul, in chapters 10 through 12c at patspeer.com, I examine the single-bullet theory in detail, and demonstrate as well as anyone I think that the theory is extremely problematic, and that TV shows making it seem nice and logical are deliberately deceptive. If you're short on time you may wish to just look at the slides, as they pretty much tell the story.

I trust you'll find it interesting.

Pat

Pat,

"Extremely problematic" is still a euphemism, saying it nicer than it is. It is simply IMPOSSIBLE! The SBT requires the bullet to have traveled THROUGH Kennedy. In every autopsy involving gunshot wounds it is a mandatory requirement to probe the wounds in order to determine bullet trajectories. Thus there are two possibilities for the SBT to hold water.

1) They did not probe the wounds (which would be extremely neglectful if not ridiculous)

2) They did probe the wounds and found that the bullet path went through Kennedy's torso.

So the unwitting observer might ask: Which of the two was it?

Answer: None of the two! For the correct answer we need to add a third option:

3) They did probe the wounds and found that the bullet path did NOT go through Kennedy's torso.

Hence, they knew right away that the SBT was not possible. Still they went ahead having Specter fabricate it.

After all, the preconceived conclusion had already been written:

The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial. ...We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Does that sound like somebody's jobdescription at the sixth floor? :ice

Conclusion: The SBT is a LIE, proven with documentary ironclad evidence from the WC's own archives. The kind of hard evidence that conspiracy believers can only dream of. Namely a report made by FBI agents, SPECIFICLY assigned to monitor the autopsy and make a report of it. Paul Baker may not know this report by Sibert and O'Neill, but Gary Mack does!

Wim

Those who claim to be experts in the WCR and are comfortable trying to force it down the public's throats are hoist on their own petard.

The WC used incorrect limo measurements in the first SB scenario. In addition, the WC suggested a range of Z frames where this *could* have occurred. Nothing was ever demonstrated, just thrown out to the public as though it were an established fact. The other SB scenarios were neatly plopped in on top of such nonsense. Specter has to know this. So does the Poz, the Bug, and Mack.

I don't know what this is all about, the link doesn't work either, but I ask myself why this kind of conduct by Bill Miller is allowed here. Can Miller prove, substantiate or make plausible that Healy is not "sane"? Can other members call Bill Miller "unsane"? Or will that be moderated?

Wim

The link has been posted many times and read by several members. The postings of Healy were so vulgar that only the link could be offered. Had you ever read it, then there would be no doubt about its legitimacy.

I had received word of the link by several members here before actually going to see what they were talking about. It was of no opinions, but rather the cited postings of Healy on various forums. To many of us the Files story stinks like a dead skunk ... if it is your intention to try and defend Healy's past disjointed say-nothing vulgar postings that were compiled in that link, then you have finally found a way in my view to make Files look better.

Bill Miller

english please..... hey, Groden books, how many did you move?

It appears that Kathy Beckett used clear and precise English with you when she said ...

Kathy Beckett

Rating: 4

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

post Today, 12:05 AM

Post #119

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 5680

David,

No it wasn't over the top, but it may seem so for a cold, callous person.

Bill wasn't even there.

It's apparent that English doesn't work with you, David ... any other language you might like to try???

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Wim

Just for your amusement, Wim. If after reading that diatribe and you don't think David was showing some kind of mental disorder with the things he says, then you got bigger problems than trying to sell Files story.

:ice

Edited by Bill Miller