The Education Forum

Gary Mack

Wim Dankbaar

Junkie is one of the GOOD things they call me. The fools were after my daughter too.... Some of these fools (LNers in CT clothing) are dangerous folks (they're on their best behavior here).

They would be sheep in wolves clothing... :rolleyes:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junkie is one of the GOOD things they call me. The fools were after my daughter too.... Some of these fools (LNers in CT clothing) are dangerous folks (they're on their best behavior here).

I hope that David has gone to the authorities and reported these dangerous folks who are after his daughter. I mean thats what a responsible person does if he is really having his family members threated ... lets not put this off for years like the requesting to examine the in-camera Zapruder film. (eyes rolling~) The authorities can find out if these dangerous folks are possibly Ct's in LNrs clothing running a counter intelligence operation. So much to think about!!!

LNrs are CTs ... Cts are LNrs .... Someone medicate me ... QUICK!

Edited by Bill Miller

Bill :

Whatever, that is none of your business, David will do as he sees fit.....

Your diversionary tactics, of old to high-jack the thread appear to have

been working..

All, IMO, keep your eye on the topic of the thread and not on Bill Millers posts...

same old.......

B...... :rolleyes:

B,

You are about as sincere and unbiased as a photo of Rush Limbaugh making a speech at a democratic convention. Where were you many postings ago when poor David started us down a new path ...

Beckett: Hey, can you exercise a little more respect for our Beloved President than a "bla, bla, "? I cannot believe this whole cavalier attitude you possess when it comes to any form of respect.

I just got back from the Lancer Conference Sunday. When we were at the memorial, Debra Conway asked us to turn toward the street and pretend like we were there waiting for him--it was heartbreaking. Seeing the films, viewing the people at the Trade Mart, putting everything away, is just devastating. Those wounds we felt as a people on Nov. 22, 1963, are not scarred--they are opened afresh each time we contemplate our loss.

Shame on you.

Kathy

Healy:hate to break up this moment but: "turn toward the street and pretend like we were there waiting for him--it was heartbreaking." Phew, bit over the top isn't it?

So, lets get down to the serious stuff: did Wild BILL Miller sell any books for Groden?

Bill :

Whatever, that is none of your business, David will do as he sees fit.....

Your diversionary tactics, of old to high-jack the thread appear to have

been working..

All, IMO, keep your eye on the topic of the thread and not on Bill Millers posts...

same old.......

B...... :rolleyes:

B,

You are about as sincere and unbiased as a photo of Rush Limbaugh making a speech at a democratic convention. Where were you many postings ago when poor David started us down a new path ...

Beckett: Hey, can you exercise a little more respect for our Beloved President than a "bla, bla, "? I cannot believe this whole cavalier attitude you possess when it comes to any form of respect.

I just got back from the Lancer Conference Sunday. When we were at the memorial, Debra Conway asked us to turn toward the street and pretend like we were there waiting for him--it was heartbreaking. Seeing the films, viewing the people at the Trade Mart, putting everything away, is just devastating. Those wounds we felt as a people on Nov. 22, 1963, are not scarred--they are opened afresh each time we contemplate our loss.

Shame on you.

Kathy

Healy:hate to break up this moment but: "turn toward the street and pretend like we were there waiting for him--it was heartbreaking." Phew, bit over the top isn't it?

So, lets get down to the serious stuff: did Wild BILL Miller sell any books for Groden?

PR biz is full of potholes, eh?

I hope that David has gone to the authorities and reported these dangerous folks who are after his daughter. I mean thats what a responsible person does if he is really having his family members threated ... lets not put this off for years like the requesting to examine the in-camera Zapruder film. (eyes rolling~) The authorities can find out if these dangerous folks are possibly Ct's in LNrs clothing running a counter intelligence operation. So much to think about!!!

LNrs are CTs ... Cts are LNrs .... Someone medicate me ... QUICK!

your dance card, appears full these day's, Bill. Busy guy, eh?

For those not in the know, my article concerning possible Zapruder Film alteration. Go here: http://jfkresearch.com/page3.html -- the third article from the top, ya can download it in .pdf form:

Edited by David G. Healy

For those not in the know, my article concerning possible Zapruder Film alteration. Go here: http://jfkresearch.com/page3.html -- the third article from the top, ya can download it in .pdf form:

Interesting article Mr. Healy. My daughter is graduating next month with a degree in film and video production and she thinks you know a lot about your business, so I will agree that it is possible the film was clandestinely altered. The why of all escapes me, precisely because of the head snap. We agree that the head-snap cannot be explained by the jet - effect theory, and I am certain it cannot be explained as a neuromuscular reaction.

Every man in the room had combat-zone experience and their comments can be

summed up as follows: either Zapruder knew what was coming down or he was stonecold

deaf. Anyone unaware of what was about to transpire, forward of muzzle blasts,

especially within 50 feet to his rear, as Zapruder reported, would have been off that

pedestal in a flash

I am sure all forum members join me in saluting your military service, but I think you may be assuming here a fact that is not yet in evidence --that the bullet that blew out JFK's brain came from a loud weapon (we do not know the caliber of the fragments from JFK or Connally). In your opinion, is it not the case that the fatal bullet could have been fired from a pistol a/fitted with a sound suppressor or b/without a sound suppresser. If either of these is the case, would you modify the statement that "Zapruder knew what was coming down or he was stone-cold deaf"?

Looks like B. isn't concerned that you are hi-jacking the thread, so let me ask you some quesions starting with this one - David ... refresh my memory if you can ... have you ever done compositing on Kodachrome II film ... yes or no???

Bill Miller

Was Healy the shooter on the sixth floor then? :)

Why do you ask ... is Files now claiming to be the shooter from the 6th floor, too? :lol:

No, you said that Healy has as much to do with the JFK assassination as Files. Since Files was shooting from the knoll, I figured you meant to say that Healy was the still unknown shooter from the sixth floor. :ice

Interesting article Mr. Healy. My daughter is graduating next month with a degree in film and video production and she thinks you know a lot about your business, so I will agree that it is possible the film was clandestinely altered. The why of all escapes me, precisely because of the head snap. We agree that the head-snap cannot be explained by the jet - effect theory, and I am certain it cannot be explained as a neuromuscular reaction.

Every man in the room had combat-zone experience and their comments can be

summed up as follows: either Zapruder knew what was coming down or he was stonecold

deaf. Anyone unaware of what was about to transpire, forward of muzzle blasts,

especially within 50 feet to his rear, as Zapruder reported, would have been off that

pedestal in a flash

I am sure all forum members join me in saluting your military service, but I think you may be assuming here a fact that is not yet in evidence --that the bullet that blew out JFK's brain came from a loud weapon (we do not know the caliber of the fragments from JFK or Connally). In your opinion, is it not the case that the fatal bullet could have been fired from a pistol a/fitted with a sound suppressor or b/without a sound suppresser. If either of these is the case, would you modify the statement that "Zapruder knew what was coming down or he was stone-cold deaf"?

I welcome your daughter to the profession (more art than craft), especially if she's going to the technical/composite side of post production..... As for a suppressed pistol from the knoll? Regardless of caliber, frankly, I can't think of a worse *short distance type* of weapon to use. Unless it was a shot to distract. I can't fathom it happening. A pistol with a 13 inch + barrel, on a moving target?

As to why alter any part of the film? The only, ONLY audience of consequence to view the Zapruder film in its entirety (after Jan 1964) with direct assassination related consequences was the Warren Commission. Three shots had to be tied to the TSBD, the TSBD to Oswald -- whatever would enhance that conclusion, be it film and/or photo, so be it..... Latter day film/photo debate are sideshows. Hiding in plain sight if you will....

I recall having heard years ago, from one associated with 6th Floor Museum; "the alleged (my term) in-camera original Zapruder Film will never, EVER find it self in a court of law." Pretty telling comment.

Edited by David G. Healy

Was Healy the shooter on the sixth floor then? :)

Why do you ask ... is Files now claiming to be the shooter from the 6th floor, too? :lol:

No, you said that Healy has as much to do with the JFK assassination as Files. Since Files was shooting from the knoll, I figured you meant to say that Healy was the still unknown shooter from the sixth floor. :ice

I hate to upset Wild Bill, perhaps even you :ice but I was in Saigon (actually US Element MAAG Headquarters, Cholon, Saigon's then sister city) on-duty, when JFK was murdered....

Edited by David G. Healy

As for a suppressed pistol from the knoll? Regardless of caliber, frankly, I can't think of a worse *short distance type* of weapon to use..... A pistol with a 13 inch + barrel, on a moving target?

A SLOW-MOVING target, by all accounts, and moreover a target APPROACHING the shooter. Are you saying that a pistol is not a lethal weapon? can you please elaborate on the DATA and the REASONING behind your opinion?

No, you said that Healy has as much to do with the JFK assassination as Files. Since Files was shooting from the knoll, I figured you meant to say that Healy was the still unknown shooter from the sixth floor. :)

Has anything changed that would make one believe Files was in the RR yard shooting at JFK? Bowers saw two mean along the fence between he and the underpass. One wore a plaid jacket posing as a SS Agent - doesn't seem to fit Files description. The other man was said to be heavy-set, which doesn't fit Files description either. Anything new to add???

Bill Miller