Jump to content
The Education Forum

Desmond FitzGerald


John Simkin
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Greg Wagner said:

Hi Joe. Based on the statements of multiple eyewitnesses and the efforts of the FBI and Warren Commission to manage the testimony away from the 5th floor and toward the 6th floor, I would argue the gunman you refer to was likely on the 5th floor, one window below the "Oswald" window. But that's a topic for another day.

There was a lot going on in those upper floor windows in the minutes leading up to the assassination. And it was happening in full view of the spectators below, with seemingly no attempt to conceal the suspicious activity - men with guns. Punctuated by your point: A guy hanging a rifle out the window and cranking off multiple rounds in full view of the crowd below. None of this makes any sense if the goal of the operators observed in those windows was to shoot JFK, regardless of the shooter's identity or the specific window or windows. If, however, their goal was to draw attention to themselves and finger Fidel Castro, it makes perfect sense.

I agree with you, Joe. I believe the activity in the TSBD was largely - perhaps exclusively - theater. A theater of the absurd. Those south-facing windows of the 5th and 6th floors, like sliding panels in an illusion show. Designed to capture the attention of the audience and assign blame to Fidel Castro via Oswald, for an assassination or assignation attempt against Kennedy. There is no evidence that lethal action was applied to Kennedy from behind (the TSBD). The lethal action was applied from in front of Kennedy. Unless you’re part of the Arlen Specter, Warren Commission, jet effect, Dan Rather, etc, etc crowd. <eyeroll.gif>

https://tangodown63.com/2020/12/14/window_watchers/

 

Governor Connally was indisputably shot from behind. 

But...I agree in general the JFKA was intended as a false-flag op, and to be blamed on Castro. My guess is it was supposed to be a failed attempt, but some Miami-station or related guys made it real. 

I suspect it was a small operation, involving just a few people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 5:10 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Governor Connally was indisputably shot from behind. 

But...I agree in general the JFKA was intended as a false-flag op, and to be blamed on Castro. My guess is it was supposed to be a failed attempt, but some Miami-station or related guys made it real. 

I suspect it was a small operation, involving just a few people. 

Hi Benjamin. No doubt about Connally being shot from behind. And JFK had an extremely shallow back wound to the right of his spine, likely a bullet entry. There were also at least two, and quite probably more, missed shots from behind. Badly missed.

You and I are on the same page. This is just speculation on my part, but I have been turning this idea over in my head for a while now. The more I study the action in those TSBD windows - observed by at least 17 eyewitnesses - the more I believe the TSBD was more psyop than asaasination. I'm quite certain the rounds were live. But did they intend to kill Kennedy? The clown show in those windows being put on for the crowd below, several badly missed shots, and no evidence of lethal action against JFK from behind, have me wondering. Could there have been some sort of staged, non-lethal false flag thing underway, contained exclusively within the TSBD, that was co-opted or even penetrated? What if somebody serious about killing JFK got wind of this silly little TSBD op? Somebody with all the right connections to professional operators and snipers. They quietly slip a few small teams into the plaza, pop Kennedy, and leave the TSBD clowns holding the bag. Likely? Possible? Laughable? 

It's just a hypothesis. If somebody can shoot it full of holes (pardon the terrible pun), I'm open and listening. But I need a believable explanation for why multiple guys and guns were easily observed for several minutes in the TSBD windows leading up and during to the assassination. These are most definitely not the actions of professionals executing a presidential assassination. And I simply don't buy 17 people being wrong or not credible or lying or whatever. A case can be made for questions around guys like Brennan and Carr, no doubt. But way too many people saw way too much to simply walk away from the implications. 

I feel liked I may have unintentionally diverted this Desmond FitzGerald thread. Sorry about that. 

Edited by Greg Wagner
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Benjamin, perhaps the JFKA was intended as a false flag operation, but I believe JFK was killed because the US Military/CIA wanted to escalate the war in Vietnam and JFK was against this escalation.  John Newman's " JFK and Vietnam"  led me to this belief. Maybe this is too big a leap from Newman's book, but that is what I think, for now. Also, alot of what Horne has presented supports my belief.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Chuck Schwartz said:

Benjamin, perhaps the JFKA was intended as a false flag operation, but I believe JFK was killed because the US Military/CIA wanted to escalate the war in Vietnam and JFK was against this escalation.  John Newman's " JFK and Vietnam"  led me to this belief. Maybe this is too big a leap from Newman's book, but that is what I think, for now. Also, alot of what Horne has presented supports my belief.

CS-

There is a great deal of historical context to suggest the US "deep state" or globalist establishment wanted JFK out. 

There is also abundant evidence anti-Castro Cubans and exiles were enraged at JFK, due to a perceived betrayal at the Bay of Pigs and in general regarding Cuba. The Cuba guys, and there were thousands of them in the US, including non-Cuban mercenaries, former military etc., and other CIA assets such as LHO, strike me as the top suspects. 

I believe LHO was used as a patsy. 

But that's just IMHO. 

This is my long-winded answer:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Greg Wagner said:

Hi Benjamin. No doubt about Connally being shot from behind. And JFK had an extremely shallow back wound to the right of his spine, likely a bullet entry. There were also at least two, and quite probably more, missed shots from behind. Badly missed.

You and I are on the same page. This is just speculation on my part, but I have been turning this idea over in my head for a while now. The more I study the action in those TSBD windows - observed by at least 17 eyewitnesses - the more I believe the TSBD was more psyop than asaasination. I'm quite certain the rounds were live. But did they intend to kill Kennedy? The clown show in those windows being put on for the crowd below, several badly missed shots, and no evidence of lethal action against JFK from behind, have me wondering. Could there have been some sort of staged, non-lethal false flag thing underway, contained exclusively within the TSBD, that was co-opted or even penetrated? What if somebody serious about killing JFK got wind of this silly little TSBD op? Somebody with with all the right connections to professional operators and snipers. They quietly slip a few small teams into the plaza, pop Kennedy, and leave the TSBD clowns holding the bag. Likely? Possible? Laughable? 

It's just a hypothesis. If somebody can shoot it full of holes (pardon the terrible pun), I'm open and listening. But I need a believable explanation for why multiple guys and guns were easily observed for several minutes in the TSBD windows leading up and during to the assassination. These are most definitely not the actions of professionals executing a presidential assassination. And I simply don't buy 17 people being wrong or not credible or lying or whatever. A case can be made for questions around guys like Brennan and Carr, no doubt. But way too many people saw way too much to simply walk away from the implications. 

I feel liked I may have unintentionally diverted this Desmond FitzGerald thread. Sorry about that. 

Greg--

This is my long-winded explanation of the JFKA. You are I are thinking along the same lines. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2022 at 4:07 PM, Stu Wexler said:

Ofcourse the question some of us are asking:  what does he say about Gene Wheaton's allegations?

Wheaton does mention Carl Jenkins right? 
CIA guys who were trying to assassinate Castro failed miserably. Amlash was a waste of time. That is why I don’t think this milieu is where we would find the actual killers. I’m fond of the co-opted false flag operation theory. I had never considered until someone bought it up here that the TSBD was the location for the group that intended to miss, but it’s a good surmise. The anti-Castro guys must have felt that had JFK lived through a failed assassination attempt linked to Castro he would play ball with them afterwards and do what was necessary to get Castro. Not so Vietnam. The JCS and military contractors knew that JFK wasn’t going to give them what they wanted. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Wheaton does mention Carl Jenkins right? 
CIA guys who were trying to assassinate Castro failed miserably. Amlash was a waste of time. That is why I don’t think this milieu is where we would find the actual killers. I’m fond of the co-opted false flag operation theory. I had never considered until someone bought it up here that the TSBD was the location for the group that intended to miss, but it’s a good surmise. The anti-Castro guys must have felt that had JFK lived through a failed assassination attempt linked to Castro he would play ball with them afterwards and do what was necessary to get Castro. Not so Vietnam. The JCS and military contractors knew that JFK wasn’t going to give them what they wanted. 

Paul.

Wheaton said this:

 

"Carl Jenkins was a retired high-level paramilitary specialist for the CIA.....He headed up the largest covert base in Laos during the secret CIA wars over there when the open war was going on in Vietnam.....[Jenkins] invited me to stay in their home.....In 1985 he [Jenkins] became my Washington representative when I took over as Vice President for a cargo airline called National Air.....I was like a brother to Carl.....Carl was the head recruiter and trainer of the Bay of Pigs invasion for the assassins and saboteurs that were going into Cuba for the pre-invasion to lay the groundwork for the Bay of Pigs.....He trained the 17, 18, 19 year old exiles and became their father figure.....Chi Chi Quintero became like a son to Carl.....He [Quintero] and two or three others, Felix Rodriguez, Nestor Pino, all went to Vietnam with him.....Chi Chi was a shooter. He was trained by I.W. Harper.....There was a CIA funded program to assassinate Castro and Carl was in charge of training the Cubans from Miami.....They were the ones that diverted the Castro assassination funds and training for their own agenda to snuff Kennedy.....They had a thing called a triangulation shooting team.....[Describing the Bay of Pigs and JFK backing off the air strike] They were furious and still are to this day.....And there was another clique above them.....they would reminisce about the past and what went wrong and what went right....."

 

Essay - The Wheaton Lead (maryferrell.org)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...