The Education Forum

For Robin--This is the "Education Forum"

Robin;

Hope these photo's clarify a few things.

They are fully size 8X10 and consume a lot of attachment space.

Therefore, I will post one or two and allow them to set for a day or so.

Please let me know when you have sufficiently reviewed them.

Lesson Plan:

Construction joints; Expansion Joints; and other identifiable aspects of construction (101)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note that the farther from "center" of the photographs one gets, the more distortion of alignment will be incurred due to the panoramic nature of photography.

Additionally, the curvature of Elm St. also affects any attempt to correlate all locations from a single photograph.

Nevertheless, certain items such as the asphalt patch and crack in the asphalt which leads to the Moorman/Hill yellow curb marking, are still of critical importance.

Prior to going any farther, it would be best were I to fully point out the impact locatin in the center of Elm St. for what has been identified as the "Second Shot" cone.

First off, one must look at this ever-so-slight, sleight-of-hand in which the FBI survey plat of 2/7/64 has been substituted for the SS work, and in which their (the FBI) Second Shot impact location is directly lateral to the lamp post and actually between (not correlated with) two seperate and distinctive parallel groupings of street lane striping.

(note: Mark Knight has been provided with sufficient information to "call my hand" in the event that I should be found to be attempting to "yank your chain" on this.)

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/40/4074-001.gif

Actually, this Dallas information is sufficiently legible that one can see the "yellow curb mark" arrow locations and easily observe that in the Dallas Survey, the impact point is prior to having even passed the first yellow curb marking.

While, in the true SS Survey, the Second Shot impact was, as even the WC had to live with, fully past the first yellow curb mark.

As we continue to progress through various photographs, each will generally provide additional information which, not unlike the various aspects of the survey data, tend to complement and add to one's knowledge of exactly where the SS impact points were located, as well as such locations of witnesses as is critically as important as well.

To include those such as:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z300.jpg

and

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z348.jpg

Without extending this "lecture" any farther, please consider the additional "added" value which the Cancellere photo (which clearly shows the first two yellow curb markings) as well as multiple other photo's such as the "Rickerby" and others, continue to add to the knowledge of where the Second Shot/aka Z313 impact was located, as well as the critically important information relative to James Altgens position.

Granted, without the "full-blown" WC survey in hand, one is limited to some extent.

But, not that much!

Tom

Questions?

Comments?

(Please note:) Criticism are met with "termination of relationship with extreme prejudice".

Hi Tom.

Thanks for posting those images.

That is exactly what i needed

Construction joints; Expansion Joints; and other identifiable aspects of construction (101)

All images have been saved to file and i will have a good look at them when i get home from work.

Robin.

Edited by Robin Unger

Tom.

I have " UPLOADED " your Photo's to my website Gallery.

Tom Purvis Collection:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...ls.php?album=65

OK!

For the benefit of others, many other of your photographs contain EEI (essential elements of information) relative to the determination of persons and physical structures; as well as identifiable marking along Elm St.

Most of which (such as the Cancellere photo yellow curb marks & Rigby photo's) are quite simple to identify and mark in order that this knowledge does not remain hidden away within the misguided brain of someone who hunts for the answers of a "Lone Assassin" in the JFK assassination.

Tom

Purvis is ingorant of the meaning of IGNORANCE:

Ignorance \Ig"no*rance\, n. [F., fr. L. ignorantia.]

1. The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

Being uninformed on a particular subject is not uncommon, even among very intelligent people.

Ignorance is unrelated to intelligence.

1. The condition of being ignorant; the want of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

Being uninformed on a particular subject is not uncommon, even among very intelligent people.

Hi Jack.

I did not take offence at the Title of the thread.

( Lack of knowledge on a subject is not "Ignorance" )

As i read it what i beleive Tom is saying is because you lack knowledge on a particular subject, it does NOT make you ignorant.

it simply means that you are not up to speed on that particular area of study.

The best book i ever got when i was first learning about computers was " DOS for Dummies " it basically took you through a tutorial in PLAIN

speak and simple pictures.

As i see it this post is my " Construction joints; Expansion Joints; and other identifiable aspects of construction (101) for Dummies "

which is exactly the way i want it.

Plain speak and simple pictures.

One of the reasons i prefer to concentrate on the " Images " and have made that my specialized field of interest is simply because I HATE TYPING. and my brain is visual.

And i can assure everyone reading this thread that i am no Dummie. :ice:lol::rolleyes:

Hi Jack.

As i read it what i beleive Tom is saying is because you lack knowledge on a particular subject, it does NOT make you ignorant.

The best book i ever got when i was first learning about computers was " DOS for Dummies " it basically took you through a tutorial in PLAIN

As i see it this post is my " Construction joints; Expansion Joints; and other identifiable aspects of construction (101) for Dummies "

One of the reasons i prefer to concentrate on the " Images " and have made that my specialized field of interest is simply because I HATE TYPING. and my brain is visual.

And i can assure everyone reading this thread that i am no Dummie. :ice:lol::rolleyes:

Exactly, Robin!

Jack

Hi Jack.

Which statement is also indicative that you are neither "ignorant", nor are you uneducated.

As, you have stated it, as it is.

In event that one is not knowledgeable on a subject matter (such as construction joints and expansion joints in concrete), it may due to a lack of having been exposed to the educational/learning process which explains this subject.

In event that one has been exposed to a subject matter and for whatever reason (lack of ability to comprehend or lack of concern for gaining new knowledge) that person remains uneducated on the subject, then that person is, and remains "Ignorant" on the subject matter.

And, that is why:

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.

William G. McAdoo

US industrialist, lawyer, & politician (1863 - 1941)

P.S. For Robin and any others:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/galle...&fullsize=1

Please take the extend line which runs through the "Second Shot" cone/aka the one just past the asphalt patch, and

compare it's location in the center of Elm st. with the correlation with the road stripes.

Then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trs8W-gLwJE...feature=related

After the "drive-through" re-enactment is complete and the SS Agent down at the far right (at the concrete steps) begins to replace the cones back into the center of the street, note the placement of the Second Cone, which will correlate exactly with the photo and alignment from cone to center of street, as well as centerline road striping.

All of which is a prime indicator of an "Ignorant Man".

One who expouses the virtues and truths of the Warren Commission; is in possession of sufficient evidence to completely cast doubt on these truths; does not recognize and learn from the knowledge; and is then so stupid that he post on the internet, for all the world to see, exactly how little he actually knows on the subject matter.

That folks, is the sign of an ignorant man, ergo "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award to Mr. Von Pein!

P.P.S.

Post #8

Most of which (such as the Cancellere photo yellow curb marks & Rigby photo's)

Is neither an indicator of being ignorant, nor uneducated.

It is more so a sign of needing to upgrade to at least 2.75, if not 3.00 reading glasses in order that one might accidentally be able to read and review what they type.

Therefore deleting numerous of the spelling as well as typo errors.

RICKERBY

As in:

and:

Robin,

Perhaps someday, as they learn more in regards to what can truly be resolved from the photographic evidence, others will appreciate your works as much as I do.

Tom

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

Hi Jack.

Which statement is also indicative that you are neither "ignorant", nor are you uneducated.

In event that one is not knowledgeable on a subject matter (such as construction joints and expansion joints in concrete), it may due to a lack of having been exposed to the educational/learning process which explains this subject.

In event that one has been exposed to a subject matter and for whatever reason (lack of ability to comprehend or lack of concern for gaining new knowledge) that person remains uneducated on the subject, then that person is, and remains "Ignorant" on the subject matter.

And, that is why:

William G. McAdoo

Please take the extend line which runs through the "Second Shot" cone/aka the one just past the asphalt patch, and

compare it's location in the center of Elm st. with the correlation with the road stripes.

Then:

After the "drive-through" re-enactment is complete and the SS Agent down at the far right (at the concrete steps) begins to replace the cones back into the center of the street, note the placement of the Second Cone, which will correlate exactly with the photo and alignment from cone to center of street, as well as centerline road striping.

One who expouses the virtues and truths of the Warren Commission; is in possession of sufficient evidence to completely cast doubt on these truths; does not recognize and learn from the knowledge; and is then so stupid that he post on the internet, for all the world to see, exactly how little he actually knows on the subject matter.

That folks, is the sign of an ignorant man, ergo "BONEHEAD of the YEAR" award to Mr. Von Pein!

P.P.S.

Post #8

It is more so a sign of needing to upgrade to at least 2.75, if not 3.00 reading glasses in order that one might accidentally be able to read and review what they type.

RICKERBY

As in:

and:

Robin,

Perhaps someday, as they learn more in regards to what can truly be resolved from the photographic evidence, others will appreciate your works as much as I do.

Tom

One more image Tom.

[...]

[...]

Tom

He doesn't know much about the book publishing biz either.....

Not that you need my second, but I thought I throw it in for good measure. Mr. Von Pein, for those unaware, was the internet PR expert recruited by the Vince Bugliosi crew (you remember him right?) promoting via the internet the following: Reclaiming History by Vince Bugliosi (and evidently DMyers. 2 incarnations) net result: the book publishing debacle of the century.

The book was such an utter publishing failure, one wonders why Tom Hanks (and HBO) beat a path to Vin Bugliosis' door buying the author issue television/film rights. Keep up the good work Mr. Von Pein (amongst your OTHER aliases).

Hi Jack.

And, that is why:

William G. McAdoo

Then:

P.P.S.

Post #8

RICKERBY

As in:

and:

Robin,

Tom

One more image Tom.

Ahah!

You have most certainly advanced beyond most in this field.

I am quite aware of this photo as well, and it presents questions to many.

Since the most recent "virus" ate up everything on my computer, I will download it; copy it; mark it up; and get back to you on it.

Since I also lost the excellent Cancellere photo which clearly shows the yellow curb marks, perhaps you will take the effort to post it again also, and I will make the same effort to mark all over it for the benefit of those who have never fully examined the photo.

Tom