The Education Forum

Dillard...

that no shots were fired from there at all? that a nest needed preparing and attention got? The conclusions, dissensions, presentation of data, the single bullet theory is hardly LN fare. The WC is a wonderful document about a conspiracy. The conclusions generally presented are a tiny part in preparation and content and in existing supports the notion that it was indeed a conspiracy, it's just a matter of connecting the dots.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Jerry. So in all instances there is a taller box. (However I have an as yet uresloved issue with Allan, being the location of the pipes. He places them too far to the left.) Best to you too. Thank you.

Thanx Jerry. So in all instances there is a taller box. (However I have an as yet uresloved issue with Allan, being the location of the pipes. He places them too far to the left.) Best to you too. Thank you.

John,

Allan also posted this at Lancer specifically about Powell and Dillard. Any thoughts about it?

I liked it but I'm a sucker for anything that resembles geometry.

Jerry

Eaglesham.jpg

Jerry, at first look it doesn't defy my sense of the geometry. Many error margins can be ascribed to resolution. I think one should also consider where on the total photo these images were in order to correct for lens distorion. (if any link to such is available (high res, un filtered) that would help) Plus of course photographers cameras film frame location in all dimensions. But, like I said, absent this, I can see reason to think Allans conclusion is well within the realm of the likely.

Yeah, John, and I think its the top skewed box in view, so what I'm saying is that another contention is with his location of this box. It's one way of resolving space, direction, shoulder position, particularly as far as shooting through a narrow height towards a target moving away and up afa the shooter goes which demands freedom of movement of a nature that the pipes would deny unless the boxes were described as moved.

EDIT ADD : (gotta get that bulb changed) Just one thing more. The proper position for a shooter is crouching, moving back, rising, with the closest pipe as a shoulder rest with the sniping leather in place. If you're real dumb, i suppose you could lean forward and give everyone a good look but I don't think anyone has ever said Oswald was a mental defective, have they? Mad maybe.

Edited by John Dolva

OK...

Bill made me look...

Can someone please explain how anyone could think these boxes have moved?

dillardcrop.jpg

Craig,

You'll need to read this...

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/infojfk/jfk6/hscoth.htm

Start at para 253 and on. Also be sure to read para 332 and on.

Todd

Thanks, I'll give it a view.

FWIW, I don't think the boxes have been moved at all...I think the change in perspective explains all we see.

So Todd denies that the boxes have been moved.

That's okay Todd. No worries.

There is a still a Lone Nut perspective on all of this that can account for the boxes being moved and the person seen in the window four minutes after the last shot.

And that is that Dougherty bought Oswald's rife from him that morning, and he is the assassin and the guy seen in the window and the guy who moved the boxes.

And he was the Lone-Nut assassin, not Oswald.

So the Lone Nutters can still fit their square box into the round whole, and keep the single bullet theory and Warren Report conclusions intact.

Are there any other possiblities?

Thanks to Mike Hogan for the HSCA citations and to Dunk for the better quality pix.

BK

Bill,

Why don't you simply try asking me 'WHY" I don't think the boxes were moved rather than engaging in silliness?

Todd

How am I engaged in any silliness?

I think this is the most important thing I have ever done in my life.

Okay, Why?

As far as I can see, there are boxes that have been moved.

You don't see that?

Okay.

It is a just a matter of Parallax, right?

BK

other pics of the 6th floor window

Thanks John,

It appears that the box closest to the window, on top to the right, is in different positions in twp photos, meaning it had been moved between the time two of the photos were taken!

Isn't there an inch or more between the boxes in the bottom photo and they are touching together in the ones above?

Or is that just me and my parallax?

BK

Edited by William Kelly

other pics of the 6th floor window

Thanks John,

It appears that the box closest to the window, on top to the right, is in different positions in twp photos, meaning it had been moved between the time two of the photos were taken!

Isn't there an inch or more between the boxes in the bottom photo and they are touching together in the ones above?

Or is that just me and my parallax?

BK

You got your discussion...

Now could you please show us with a graphic what is is you are talking aobut?

John,

Allan also posted this at Lancer specifically about Powell and Dillard. Any thoughts about it?

Jerry

Eaglesham.jpg

Thanks for posting that study Jerry, the Murry photo makes this thread very interesting

OK...

Bill made me look...

Can someone please explain how anyone could think these boxes have moved?

dillardcrop.jpg

Craig,

You'll need to read this...

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/infojfk/jfk6/hscoth.htm

Start at para 253 and on. Also be sure to read para 332 and on.

Todd

Thanks, I'll give it a view.

FWIW, I don't think the boxes have been moved at all...I think the change in perspective explains all we see.

So Todd denies that the boxes have been moved.

That's okay Todd. No worries.

There is a still a Lone Nut perspective on all of this that can account for the boxes being moved and the person seen in the window four minutes after the last shot.

And that is that Dougherty bought Oswald's rife from him that morning, and he is the assassin and the guy seen in the window and the guy who moved the boxes.

And he was the Lone-Nut assassin, not Oswald.

So the Lone Nutters can still fit their square box into the round whole, and keep the single bullet theory and Warren Report conclusions intact.

Are there any other possiblities?

Thanks to Mike Hogan for the HSCA citations and to Dunk for the better quality pix.

BK

Bill,

Why don't you simply try asking me 'WHY" I don't think the boxes were moved rather than engaging in silliness?

Todd

How am I engaged in any silliness?

I think this is the most important thing I have ever done in my life.

Okay, Why?

As far as I can see, there are boxes that have been moved.

You don't see that?

Okay.

It is a just a matter of Parallax, right?

BK

I think it's silliness in suggesting that Dougherty was the assassin.

It's a matter of the viewing angle.

The Sixth Floor Museum has the snipers nest recreated with the boxes as they were (or pretty darn close) on 22 November 1963.

The last time I was in Dallas on 22 November was in 1993, and it happened to be a very sunny day, just like it was in 1963. Given that I made it a point to go over to Elm and Houston just before 12:30 pm so I could check how the boxes appeared in the window from the Dillard and Powell vantage points. I took the Dillard and Powell photographs with me. Now we don’t know exactly where Dillard and Powell stood, but we know the general areas. At 12:30 pm I found that when I was in the general area where Dillard must have been (on Elm Street in the west portion of the Elm Houston intersection) the boxes in the window looked just like they look in Dillard’s photo. When I then moved to the general area where Powell must have been (near the Elm/Houston intersection southeast corner) the boxes in the window looked just like they look in Powell’s photo. As far as I know, no one moved the boxes in between.

Edited by Todd W. Vaughan

John,

Jerry

Eaglesham.jpg

Exactly right.

John,

Jerry

Eaglesham.jpg

Thanks for posting that study Jerry, the Murry photo makes this thread very interesting

In these illustrations, the B boxes are moved from the right window to the left, closed window.

How is that the same?

Thanks,

BK