The Education Forum

Why do I have to do all of the photo analysis?

Jack White

This is the same frame as the one you posted Jack. ( No Artifact )

Also, as i understand it NIX was approx 6ft 4" tall according to Gary Mack.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN that is the same frame? It quite obviously is NOT the same.

Jack

I think this frame has to be very close jack.

My version of the frame was a little wider than yours, and not quite as tall, but it seems to be a good match. ?

Thanks to Robin, I was able to do a computer analysis of these two frames

which shows very clearly that the gray oval shape was painted in frame

by frame. Thanks, Robin.

Jack

Sorry Jack

While i was busy Editing my post making a correction you must have done your study.

I stuffed up when i did my first composite.

In the first one i posted i used the wrong frame, i have since gone back in, Edited my post, and inserted the right frame into the composite.

My post has now been corrected.

In my first composite i accidently used this frame below by mistake.

Edited by Robin Unger

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same frame as the one you posted Jack. ( No Artifact )

Also, as i understand it NIX was approx 6ft 4" tall according to Gary Mack.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN that is the same frame? It quite obviously is NOT the same.

Jack

I think this frame has to be very close jack.

My version of the frame was a little wider than yours, and not quite as tall, but it seems to be a good match. ?

Thanks to Robin, I was able to do a computer analysis of these two frames

which shows very clearly that the gray oval shape was painted in frame

by frame. Thanks, Robin.

Jack

Sorry Jack

While i was busy Editing my post making a correction you must have done your study.

I stuffed up when i did my first composite.

In the first one i posted i used the wrong frame, i have since gone back in, Edited my post, and inserted the right frame into the composite.

My post has now been corrected.

In my first composite i accidently used this frame below by mistake.

Robin...that CANNOT BE THE SAME FRAME. The artifact is not present.

IF it is the same frame but without the artifact, do you realize what

that means?

What is the source of your frame? My frame comes from the Groden

disk from years ago. If your frame comes from a newer version, it

means that someone has taken the trouble to revise the film to remove

the artifact...at a later day, meaning the coverup fakery is still continuing.

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Guest James H. Fetzer

Great find, Jack! To the best of my knowledge, Lamson has never published anything about the assassination than his relentless cheap, petty, crappy posts. He has never made a contribution that could compete with this one. I believe that the perps continue to manufacture new evidence to conceal problems with the old--and that it is an ongoing process. You have simply caught them with their pants down, Jack. Very nice!

The same frame? I think not.

Jack

I can't wait for Lamson to explain this one. Edge lighting? Parallax? I want to know.

Jack

Great find, Jack! To the best of my knowledge, Lamson has never published anything about the assassination than his relentless cheap, petty, crappy posts. He has never made a contribution that could compete with this one. I believe that the perps continue to manufacture new evidence to conceal problems with the old--and that it is an ongoing process. You have simply caught them with their pants down, Jack. Very nice!

Jack

I can't wait for Lamson to explain this one. Edge lighting? Parallax? I want to know.

Jack

Thanks, Jim. I SPECULATE that the metallic device which was retouched out and replaced

by the gray oval IN ALL EXCEPT ONE FRAME was accidentally left in the "original" film, and

represented a "tripod and camera device" which took the alleged ALTGENS 5 photo, which

Altgens did not remember shooting.

Jack

Jack

Jack

Geez Jack, have you accounted for interlacing? How about the brutal fact that the second image suffers from massive compression artifacts?And please how aoubt a detailed explanationof WHY your "computer enhancement" provides any inforamtion of value.

We eagerly await your details reply.

]

Perhaps James Fetzer, PhD can answer the questions poised to Jack White aboutt the validity of his study?

Clealy James Fetzer, PhD, must have the answers since he has just declared tthe work valid and solid proof.

Given Professor Fetzers status it is inconceivable that he would champoin a work without fully exploring the details to assure it was correct and proper.

Surely you have vetted this work Professor Fetzer, please share the details of that process.

quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

The frame comes from the Discovery Channel DVD " Murder in Dealey Plaza "

Robin,

Most copies have that scratch and a very similar one about a second later, but other copies don’t have it. The source of the scratch is the original, first generation 16mm copy negative made by UPI of the original film in 1963, so all prints made from it show the same scratch mark.

However, the first generation 8mm print made in Dallas for the FBI doesn’t have the scratch nor, presumably, does the original missing film. Both first generation copies are owned by The Sixth Floor Museum.

Gary Mack

quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Robin,

Most copies have that scratch and a very similar one about a second later, but other copies don’t have it. The source of the scratch is the original, first generation 16mm copy negative made by UPI of the original film in 1963, so all prints made from it show the same scratch mark.

However, the first generation 8mm print made in Dallas for the FBI doesn’t have the scratch nor, presumably, does the original missing film. Both first generation copies are owned by The Sixth Floor Museum.

Gary Mack

Thanks, Robin...for the source, which is much more recent than the Groden disk, which I have had more

than ten years.

Gary is full of BS that the artifact represents a "scratch". See attached. Do you or anyone else agree with

Mack?

Jack

post-667-1265505054_thumb.jpg

quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Robin,

Gary Mack

Thanks, Robin...for the source, which is much more recent than the Groden disk, which I have had more

than ten years.

Gary is full of BS that the artifact represents a "scratch". See attached. Do you or anyone else agree with

Mack?

Jack

i think gary may need to make a optometrist appt tomorrow..this was your post of the artifact within robins frame .and comment ...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Guest James H. Fetzer

There is a pattern here. Mack sought to manipulate Mary Moorman from stepping into the street, as David Lifton has explained in the Appendix to "Moorman in the Street". He has participated in deceptive documentaries by offering specious arguments for not taking probable shooting locations seriously. He--and The 6th Floor Museum--are stonewalling my request to obtain a copy of the 4x5 slide of frame 317. And here is denies what everyone can see with their own eyes--that this is no artifact! I am reminded of that old Richard Pryor joke: "Who are you going to believe--me or your lying eyes?", in the new, updated version from Gary Mack!

quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Robin,

Gary Mack

than ten years.

Mack?

Jack

i think gary may need to make a optomitrist appt tomorrow..this was your post of the artifact within robins frame .and comment .b

Edited by James H. Fetzer

There is a pattern here. Mack sought to manipulate Mary Moorman from stepping into the street, as David Lifton has explained in the Appendix to "Moorman in the Street". He has participated in deceptive documentaries by offering specious arguments for not taking probable shooting locations seriously. He--and The 6th Floor Museum--are stonewalling my request to obtain a copy of the 4x5 slide of frame 317. And here is denies what everyone can see with their own eyes--that this is no artifact! I am reminded of that old Richard Pryor joke: "Who are you going to believe--me or your lying eyes?", in the new, updated version from Gary Mack!
quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Robin,

Gary Mack

than ten years.

Mack?

Jack

i think gary may need to make a optomitrist appt tomorrow..this was your post of the artifact within robins frame .and comment .b

I am sure Jim meant to say NO SCRATCH instead of NO ARTIFACT.

Jack

quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Robin,

Gary Mack

than ten years.

Mack?

Jack

Yes Jack. I agree completely. Then they moved the tripod down the street and forgot to edit it out - again. In fact this time they made an even bigger mistake by leaving the microphone?, antenna?, particle beam weapon? in as well.

NixFramesa.png

Guest James H. Fetzer

Thanks, Jack. I meant "artifact" as feature of the celluloid rather than of the content of the frame. Predicatably, having nothing to contribute, Jerry Logan shows up to show solidarity with Tink and Lamson, arm in arm in defense of the indefensible! It is the Tink & Jerry & Lamson show again! Where would we be without the deepest and the best? You guys have to be getting overtime!

quote:

Does that not alarm you?

Thanks.

Jack

Robin,

Gary Mack

than ten years.

Mack?

Jack

Yes Jack. I agree completely. Then they moved the tripod down the street and forgot to edit it out - again. In fact this time they made an even bigger mistake by leaving the microphone?, antenna?, particle beam weapon? in as well.

NixFramesa.png

Edited by James H. Fetzer