The Education Forum

South Knoll Shooter

I am not sure what you mean about "Google Earth". I do not think that would give a good perspective as to depth and alignment. Perhaps, I am not following. I asked sometime back if someone could or would take a look today from the south knoll, as well as the parking lot and the "Wedge and Pillar" of the underpass.., but nobody has responded and the thread has been dropped. Of course I am working off memory and feelings. I have been back there hundreds of times after the shooting. The first impressions, of that day, are still fresh in my memory.

Thanks for your input and interest. Tosh

Tosh, in your browser, type in "google earth street view." This will take you to a sight about how to use google earth. Then type in : "Elm St and Houston St, Dallas, TX." It's really a lot of fun. You use your mouse to get around.

Kathy C

Thanks Kathy; I have used it before and it does have very good features. I am now in Mexico and to get cell service from here is sometimes spotty at best..., so if I fade out for awhile then don't think I am ignoring you, or others. I have taken these past few days to try and help on a few matters of interest to sum. However, most of the postings does not seem to be going anywhere.

Anyway, I'll do what I can, when I can. People are getting killed left and right down here and I am working on a production for Nat Geo. concerning the Border Wars and drug running, as well as covering the cartel's infighting for territory in and around Juarez . Its very dangerous here and I do have to watch my six around here. To much computer time does open me up for questioning from some down here. Most around here are paranoid..., and to the cartels are strong. They do not ask what your doing... they just chop your head off and leave it on the border. I hope you and others understand.

Meanwhile, try and get some others on the forum to post the views from the areas we are talking about. Google is good, but unless you have walked the area and looked for yourself, then it is hard to see what a shooter saw back then. The best to you and thanks again for your interest..., and I will be back in a few weeks. (Good Lord willing) Later Tosh

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic