The Education Forum

South Knoll Shooter

Plumlee and his associate, who he has reported as being sent to Dallas as part of an assassinations abort team, clearly heard a shot fired from behind them, that would put it in line with the shot origin I have been describing. Plumlee was also ex-military and was their to stop an assassination attempt, so he would be prepared for the sounds he was about to hear. He apparently also recognized the ideal location of the south knoll region as that is where he chose to station himself. [\quote]

Tosh, I need to ask you a few questions and I hope you don't get angry because we like you on this forum. But there are things I wish to clear up.

What good is an assassination abort team that arrives minutes before the motorcade? How were you going to find the shooters? How were you going to do that in that short time? It sounds like a "half-assed" scheme to me. I don't think you had ever been in Dealey Plaza before. In what way were you going to stop Kennedy (and Connally)'s execution?

Other questions: Had you ever met Lee Harvey Oswald? Do you believe there were 2 Oswalds? Did you ever meet David Ferrie? Did you ever consider the possibility that you were flying the assassins themselves, with only minutes to spare? Something's not right. I hope you will answer these questions. I don't mean them in a mean-spirited way. I'm just not following your logic.

Kathy C

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the people in the upper right corner of this frame. They have their backs to Kennedy. I'll say the Z-film is altered!

Kathy C

They probably couldn't see him from there, so why look? They were watching the rest of the motorcade (the newsmen, physician, etc., who were all kept as far away from JFK as possible).

I don't buy it.

Kathy C

I don't buy it.

Well, the only way to know is for someone to go stand there and look.

Zapruder was considerably higher than they were, so they are seen over a low wall in the film. But my guess is that they couldn't look down Elm Street over that wall from where they were standing.

In any case, they had seen JFK and the motorcade wasn't over, so they're watching the rest of it.

Tosh, I need to ask you a few questions and I hope you don't get angry because we like you on this forum. But there are things I wish to clear up.

What good is an assassination abort team that arrives minutes before the motorcade?

How were you going to find the shooters? How were you going to do that in that short time?

It sounds like a "half-assed" scheme to me.

Makes perfect sense to me considering the reasonable suspicion that the

faction of the US government most likely (in my view) to have ordered

the "abort team" was the same blue-blood group who ordered the cover-up.

In which case it is likely that the contact man between the hit team and the blue-bloods

was none other than George H. W. Bush, who failed to get the correct details of the shooter

positions (or so I have the luxury of supposition).

Bush sent bad info down the chain, it was a delicate operation because the blue-bloods

didn't want to expose the plot, only abort it and keep the assassination-plots as a

contingency plan.

Or so I'd reasonably speculate...fwiw...

I don't think you had ever been in Dealey Plaza before. In what way were you going to stop Kennedy (and Connally)'s execution?

If they'd been correctly placed on the north side of Elm around the picket fence

they could have stopped the head shot and throat shot.

I don't see how anyone stops the Dal-Tex back-shot/kill-shot. That building was owned

by HL Hunt and Clint Murchison, and it wasn't searched. That had to be the best shot

in the Plaza.

Other questions: Had you ever met Lee Harvey Oswald? Do you believe there were 2 Oswalds? Did you ever meet David Ferrie? Did you ever consider the possibility that you were flying the assassins themselves, with only minutes to spare? Something's not right. I hope you will answer these questions. I don't mean them in a mean-spirited way. I'm just not following your logic.

Kathy C

Tosh's account makes perfect sense to me, fwiw.

Please consider the attempts made to prevent JFK from going to Dallas. There was the

FBI teletype warning of "a revolutionary group" plotting to assassinate JFK in Dallas. There

had been plots scuttled or avoided in Chicago, Miami and Tampa in the weeks preceding

Dallas.

But most telling is this:

"We were getting all sorts of rumors that the President was going to be assassinated

in Dallas; there were no if's, and's, or but's about it."

That's a quote from Marty Underwood, interviewed by Vince Palamara.

Marty Underwood was the Democratic National Committee advance man in

Houston for Kennedy's trip to Texas.

Isn't it an interesting co-incidence that the town where rumors of Kennedy's

certain demise were the thickest is the same town where the local Republican

Party was run by none other than George H. W. Bush?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

In which case it is likely that the contact man between the hit team and the blue-bloods

was none other than George H. W. Bush, who failed to get the correct details of the shooter

positions (or so I have the luxury of supposition).

Albeit a reasonable supposition. Quite.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/11/us/63-fb...ml?pagewanted=1

It was Yankees vs Cowboys in Dealey Plaza.

Bad day for the Yankees, eh, Tosh?

tosh here you go..THIS BTW WAS TAKEN FROM THE SOUTH SIDE OVERPASS FOR DOUG WELDON'S DOCUMENTARY .b

At the moment of impact, which way was the Presidents head turned.., and too was his body leaning to the left?

Can anyone figure out the degree line of sight of the fatal head shot taking into account the slight curve in Elm street to the south and the leaning of the President to his left and the head turn and tell me what those degrees mean and how it effects the line of sight of a north knoll picket fence shot?

TOSH IAM SINCERELY HOPING ONE OF THE FELLAS STEP IN WITH THE DEGREES ETC..NOT IN MY SCOPE AT ALL SORRY...I HAVE FOUND A PHOTO OF TWO OF YOUR PLANES, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE IT..THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE IN THE SAME TIME FRAME RE YOUR POST TO PETER BUT FWIIW...ALSO I FOUND A PHOTO THAT LEE FOREMAN TOOK ON ONE OF HIS MANY PHOTO ADVENTURES TO THE DEALEY AREA IT SHOWS A PATHWAY THAT WOULD DESCEND TOWARDS AND DOWN TO THE PARKING LOT BELOW...FROM THE SOUTH CORNER OF THE OVERPASS..END OF THE WALL IT APPEARS TO ME, NOW THOUGHT IF THIS PATH WAS THERE IN 63 AND I AM THINKING PERHAPS IT COULD HAVE BEEN AS I IMAGINE THE KIDS HAVE USED IT PERHAPS FOR YEARS JUST TO GET AWAY FOR AWHILE ON THE EMBANKMENT PERHAPS, WELL IT COULD HAVE BEEN USED PERHAPS FOR A SHOOTER HIDDEN AT THE END OF THAT SOUTH CORNER THAT JUTS OUT AS YOU AND HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE PAST TO HAVE HIDDEN, AND AFTER DOWN THE PATH SLOPE TO THE PARKING LOT OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND FROM THE PARKING LOT AND UP OVER THE TRACKS...??? JUST SOME RAMBLE...TAKE CARE B...PS THANKS LEE...ALSO ONE OF THE CANCELLARE ( tOO LARGE TO BE UPLOADED WILL MAKE SMALLER AND THEN POST...THAT LEE STUDIED AND MARKED FOR YOU...AND HIS OVERPASS SHOT..SORRY TOSH EVERY ONE OF THEM IS MUCH TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD I WILL DOWNSIZE THEM AND THEN BE BACK AND POST...B ALL PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS THANKS...PPS TOSH TAKE NOTICE IN DOUG WELDON'S PHOTO SHT FROM THE SOTH OVERPASS THE ACTOR HAS HIS HEAD TURNED TO THE LEFT AS YOU MENTIONED...THE PRESIDENT HAD...TA B NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE UPLOADING NOT EVEN THOSE OF CORRECT SIZE THERE MUST BE A PROBLEM BETWEEN MY GREMLIN AND THE FORUM OR IT'S SETTINGS OR HARDWARE PERHAPS HELP... :blink::blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore

tosh here you go..THIS BTW WAS TAKEN FROM THE SOUTH SIDE OVERPASS FOR DOUG WELDON'S DOCUMENTARY .b

At the moment of impact, which way was the Presidents head turned.., and too was his body leaning to the left?

Can anyone figure out the degree line of sight of the fatal head shot taking into account the slight curve in Elm street to the south and the leaning of the President to his left and the head turn and tell me what those degrees mean and how it effects the line of sight of a north knoll picket fence shot?

TOSH IAM SINCERELY HOPING ONE OF THE FELLAS STEP IN WITH THE DEGREES ETC..NOT IN MY SCOPE AT ALL SORRY...I HAVE FOUND A PHOTO OF TWO OF YOUR PLANES, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE IT..THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE IN THE SAME TIME FRAME RE YOUR POST TO PETER BUT FWIIW...ALSO I FOUND A PHOTO THAT LEE FOREMAN TOOK ON ONE OF HIS MANY PHOTO ADVENTURES TO THE DEALEY AREA IT SHOWS A PATHWAY THAT WOULD DESCEND TOWARDS AND DOWN TO THE PARKING LOT BELOW...FROM THE SOUTH CORNER OF THE OVERPASS..END OF THE WALL IT APPEARS TO ME, NOW THOUGHT IF THIS PATH WAS THERE IN 63 AND I AM THINKING PERHAPS IT COULD HAVE BEEN AS I IMAGINE THE KIDS HAVE USED IT PERHAPS FOR YEARS JUST TO GET AWAY FOR AWHILE ON THE EMBANKMENT PERHAPS, WELL IT COULD HAVE BEEN USED PERHAPS FOR A SHOOTER HIDDEN AT THE END OF THAT SOUTH CORNER THAT JUTS OUT AS YOU AND HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE PAST TO HAVE HIDDEN, AND AFTER DOWN THE PATH SLOPE TO THE PARKING LOT OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND FROM THE PARKING LOT AND UP OVER THE TRACKS...??? JUST SOME RAMBLE...TAKE CARE B...PS THANKS LEE...ALSO ONE OF THE CANCELLARE ( tOO LARGE TO BE UPLOADED WILL MAKE SMALLER AND THEN POST...THAT LEE STUDIED AND MARKED FOR YOU...AND HIS OVERPASS SHOT..SORRY TOSH EVERY ONE OF THEM IS MUCH TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD I WILL DOWNSIZE THEM AND THEN BE BACK AND POST...B ALL PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS THANKS...PPS TOSH TAKE NOTICE IN DOUG WELDON'S PHOTO SHT FROM THE SOTH OVERPASS THE ACTOR HAS HIS HEAD TURNED TO THE LEFT AS YOU MENTIONED...THE PRESIDENT HAD...TA B NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE UPLOADING NOT EVEN THOSE OF CORRECT SIZE THERE MUST BE A PROBLEM BETWEEN MY GREMLIN AND THE FORUM OR IT'S SETTINGS OR HARDWARE PERHAPS HELP... :):blink:

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS TOSH NO PROBLEMS TODAY..you had mentioned a photo of the limo i believe taken at love with a stain on the carpet in the back perhaps this is the one you meant....and showing the thickness of the asphalt a few years back....BEST B

Edited by Bernice Moore

TOSH IAM SINCERELY HOPING ONE OF THE FELLAS STEP IN WITH THE DEGREES ETC..NOT IN MY SCOPE AT ALL SORRY...I HAVE FOUND A PHOTO OF TWO OF YOUR PLANES, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE IT..THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE IN THE SAME TIME FRAME RE YOUR POST TO PETER BUT FWIIW...ALSO I FOUND A PHOTO THAT LEE FOREMAN TOOK ON ONE OF HIS MANY PHOTO ADVENTURES TO THE DEALEY AREA IT SHOWS A PATHWAY THAT WOULD DESCEND TOWARDS AND DOWN TO THE PARKING LOT BELOW...FROM THE SOUTH CORNER OF THE OVERPASS..END OF THE WALL IT APPEARS TO ME, NOW THOUGHT IF THIS PATH WAS THERE IN 63 AND I AM THINKING PERHAPS IT COULD HAVE BEEN AS I IMAGINE THE KIDS HAVE USED IT PERHAPS FOR YEARS JUST TO GET AWAY FOR AWHILE ON THE EMBANKMENT PERHAPS, WELL IT COULD HAVE BEEN USED PERHAPS FOR A SHOOTER HIDDEN AT THE END OF THAT SOUTH CORNER THAT JUTS OUT AS YOU AND HAS BEEN MENTIONED IN THE PAST TO HAVE HIDDEN, AND AFTER DOWN THE PATH SLOPE TO THE PARKING LOT OR THE OTHER WAY AROUND FROM THE PARKING LOT AND UP OVER THE TRACKS...??? JUST SOME RAMBLE...TAKE CARE B...PS THANKS LEE...ALSO ONE OF THE CANCELLARE ( tOO LARGE TO BE UPLOADED WILL MAKE SMALLER AND THEN POST...THAT LEE STUDIED AND MARKED FOR YOU...AND HIS OVERPASS SHOT..SORRY TOSH EVERY ONE OF THEM IS MUCH TOO LARGE TO UPLOAD I WILL DOWNSIZE THEM AND THEN BE BACK AND POST...B ALL PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS THANKS...PPS TOSH TAKE NOTICE IN DOUG WELDON'S PHOTO SHT FROM THE SOTH OVERPASS THE ACTOR HAS HIS HEAD TURNED TO THE LEFT AS YOU MENTIONED...THE PRESIDENT HAD...TA B NONE OF THE PHOTOS ARE UPLOADING NOT EVEN THOSE OF CORRECT SIZE THERE MUST BE A PROBLEM BETWEEN MY GREMLIN AND THE FORUM OR IT'S SETTINGS OR HARDWARE PERHAPS HELP... :):blink:

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS TOSH NO PROBLEMS TODAY...BEST B

Thanks Bernice. I just got back from Juarez and will try to catch. Does not seem like much interest so should not have much to do. Seems when I ask questions they are not answered, but I do bust my butt to answer any questions in detail. Present company excepted. Perhaps I have had too long a day. I was at the Juarez Morgue today it was a chilling sight. The Mexico matter is a very serious matter and effects our National Security along this border. However that is another matter.

The DC-3 is the one used in Dallas. At one time I said I did not think it was the one used in Dallas, but found out later the tail number and resignation did match It had been repainted and used in Iran Contra operations when I found it some years ago at White Rock Aviation airport near Dallas Texas. At one time it had been registered. to Atlantic Richfield of Texas. The D-18 Twin Beach is the one Lester Murphy flew into the Dominican Republic in the late fifties. Thanks for posting these old pictures. I hope the one sent to Bud Finisterwald is of some use to you.

Edited by William Plumlee

Plumlee and his associate, who he has reported as being sent to Dallas as part of an assassinations abort team, clearly heard a shot fired from behind them, that would put it in line with the shot origin I have been describing. Plumlee was also ex-military and was their to stop an assassination attempt, so he would be prepared for the sounds he was about to hear. He apparently also recognized the ideal location of the south knoll region as that is where he chose to station himself. [\quote]

What good is an assassination abort team that arrives minutes before the motorcade? How were you going to find the shooters? How were you going to do that in that short time? It sounds like a "half-assed" scheme to me. I don't think you had ever been in Dealey Plaza before. In what way were you going to stop Kennedy (and Connally)'s execution?

Kathy C

For some reason I could not post my reply here earlier. I started a SOUTH KNOLL #2 and your anwser is there

Tosh,

This might be a dumb question, but has anyone thought of using a metal detector on the south knoll and parking lot area for shell casings?

I'm sure that the grassy knoll has been scanned a few hundred times (maybe thousands) but the south knoll may have been ignored.

-- Bill Grote

Bill: As I see it there are no dumb questions. Yes I do know that the north knoll near the corner has been metal detected and I was told that something was found that they thought was a spent 30 cal round. That was about ten years ago. However, It was said it was planted some years after the event. I did go there myself (on the north knoll) with a detector and started a scan, but was ran off because I did not have a "permit". I had almost done the scan and found nothing. The south knoll as far as I know has never been scanned. I was looking for a shot that perhaps missed from the south knoll and landed on the north knoll. I still think a professional team should really look at those area and really look them over good and if something was found perhaps they could date it and document it. None the Less I do not think Texas or Dallas will ever let that happen.

Edited by William Plumlee

HERE ARE THE PHOTOS TOSH NO PROBLEMS TODAY...BEST B

Thanks Bernice. I just got back from Juarez and will try to catch. Does not seem like much interest so should not have much to do. Seems when I ask questions they are not answered, but I do bust my butt to answer any questions in detail. Present company excepted. Perhaps I have had too long a day. I was at the Juarez Morgue today it was a chilling sight. The Mexico matter is a very serious matter and effects our National Security along this border. However that is another matter.

The DC-3 is the one used in Dallas. At one time I said I did not think it was the one used in Dallas, but found out later the tail number and resignation did match It had been repainted and used in Iran Contra operations when I found it some years ago at White Rock Aviation airport near Dallas Texas. At one time it had been registered. to Atlantic Richfield of Texas. The D-18 Twin Beach is the one Lester Murphy flew into the Dominican Republic in the late fifties. Thanks for posting these old pictures. I hope the one sent to Bud Finisterwald is of some use to you.

Bud had a great thought that are should have been gone over with a metal detector...but the area was never treated as a crime scene...just as if another day in Dealey let the traffic through..btw not a pleasant place to visit any morgue...glad you are back and that is behind you for now...thanks...b