The Education Forum

South Knoll Shooter

I must agree, your information re the south side shot imo is entirely a different subject in it's own in the area of tosh and his observations in being there that day etc.but are ..two separate fields but similar and relating to each other in a very important way... and we need it to come together but not if tosh leaves though he has always been very open and wanting such looked into and released so it could have been time for the researchers to have had both side in otherwards but not if his bag has been packed, imo tosh i cannot understand your doing so, in the past i have broken a thread with other info and have been asked the same to start a new thread, and have done so, so have many others so you could also. it's no big deal....if you do want all out there so it can possibley be worked on and connected..sorry to repeat myself but this kind of thing cheeses me off and it shows as a rule...take care all i shall too...best b..

a couple of others b..the second one if from tosh's approximate area...of view ...

Edited by Bernice Moore

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo doug and ]all that would be a great source if we could have threads of both tosh's info of a south side of elm thread and this one to continue..there has been much information being released and offered by doug in this thread am i now surprised it has been halted to some degree..no not in the least it really was going too well, seems that happens not faultng anyone but that does seem to happen often...please continue tosh if possible.and if you do want your information out there if not it cannot be looked into any further can it..??.tosh thanks for your information it is always of great interest to many others....why pack up your bags so quickly AND LEAVE STAY AND stART A NEW THREAD COPY AND PASTE all YOUR INFO AND TEACH THOSE WHO DO WANT TO ACCESS SUCH, or let them down, your call..best b..please excuse the caps and muddled typing..txs

Thanks B... Again.., I understand. Its not that I want to get things out there and I never intended to jump the thread. I thought those past post which went nowhere long ago, should be brought to light in the windshield thread in relation to the south knoll shooter. I just thought it might help a new breed of researcher to gather additional information. You know as well as I things get lost when new threads are started and the subject matter is viewed as "competition". I assure you and Doug that was not the case. Most of what I have had to say is out there and perhaps if there is any interest someone could pull it all together. If I did that it would be considered as "self serving" and my motives would be challenged. Its happened before and as a result the meat of the matter is lost. Again thanks for your interest and the very best to you and your research. T

imo doug and ]all that would be a great source if we could have threads of both tosh's info of a south side of elm thread and this one to continue..there has been much information being released and offered by doug in this thread am i now surprised it has been halted to some degree..no not in the least it really was going too well, seems that happens not faultng anyone but that does seem to happen often...please continue tosh if possible.and if you do want your information out there if not it cannot be looked into any further can it..??.tosh thanks for your information it is always of great interest to many others....why pack up your bags so quickly AND LEAVE STAY AND stART A NEW THREAD COPY AND PASTE all YOUR INFO AND TEACH THOSE WHO DO WANT TO ACCESS SUCH, or let them down, your call..best b..please excuse the caps and muddled typing..txs

Bernice, where it is circled is erroneous to me. To our left stand 2 men it seems. Also, there seems to be a man south and on the level of the top of the underpass. It's either a man or it's the top of the lamp pole.

Kathy C

THANKS KATHY...''Note: Each time this south knoll information comes up; the thread is turned back to the "Badgeman" and other north side of Plaza matters and those theories and doctored photos. Why is it so important not to really look into that area of the south side? Each time that area is brought up it is past by or diverted into something else not related. It was the same in 1964, and again in 1974, and again in 1978, 81, 91, and now 2006. It was the same with the FBI, Secret Service, Congressional and Senate investigators of many years ago. It seems to be very important to focus on the North side and by pass the South. Why? Is it perhaps that is the area that best confirms the fake story played by the government of where the shooters or assassins really were?

Also note. I have put out a lot of information these past few years and months; most of it backed up with documentation and preponderance of evidence. None of that information is addressed directly. Each time it is moved away from and something else is put in place to investigate. What really happens is I get investigated and threated by federal sources, including IRS. I find this strange if we say we are truly looking at all available information in reference to who shot Kennedy. If we say we want the truth-- then should we not really look into this south area with a fine tooth comb?''

Tosh, MANY THANKS MANY FOR STEPPING BACK IN..I THINK MANY APPRECIATE YOU DOING SO FOR THE SAKE OF THE RESEARCH AGAIN TAKE CARE..B

B

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice, where it is circled is erroneous to me. To our left stand 2 men it seems. Also, there seems to be a man south and on the level of the top of the underpass. It's either a man or it's the top of the lamp pole.

Kathy C PS KATHY THE CIRCLED INFO MEN ABOVE WAS DONE BY TOSH SOME YEARS AGO IN THE CROP OF THE CANCELLARE SO THERE YOU GO WHAT DO I KNOW NADA...B

KATHY THE CIRCLED WHATEVER ARE NOT OF MY DOING TO ME IN FACT I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS A LIMB I AM POSTING SOME OF WHAT HAS BEEN GATHERED DOWN THROUGH THE YEARS HOPEFULLY SOME MAY BRING FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT AS IT MAY POSSIBLY JAR SOME PEOPLES MEMORIES...AND PERK UP OTHERS THINKING CAPS..TO STEP IN WITH THEIR INFORMATION..SO MUCH HAS BEEN LOST OVER THE YEARS AS WEB SITES FALTERED OTHERS BOUGHT UP AND THE WORK DISAPPEARED SOME DELIBERATELY IMO...SO I TRIED TO GATHER AS MUCH AS I COULD RE THIS INFO HOPING SOME DAY IT MAY HELP BRING SOMETHING TO LIGHT ALONG WITH THE VERY THOROUGH AND GOOD WORK OF DOUG AND ALSO TOSH'S WHO HAS TRIED MANY TIMES TO GET HIS OUT FOR ALL.SO SAVE WHAT YOU CAN,IF INTERESTED EVENTUALLY IT IS GONE AND NEVER SEEN AGAIN THIS AREA HAS ALWAYS BEEN TO ME ONE OF SUCH... .B

Edited by Bernice Moore

I found little of my looking at this and discussing matters with William, a couple of years ago, diverted to other considerations.

In McIntire, Wiegman and Cancellare are indications of according to chronology a person crossing the tracks in a way indicating obstructions and having to ascend and descend raised coarse rock track platforms, this led me to ask William whether the tracks were raised and that the movement as indicated would be logical, he stated in the affirmative, and later photos supported this initial thought. So, for me this made (and other significant matters) me realise that William has been wrongfully maligned and not given the consideration due.

I found that in spite of the raised sunshades, the side windows and the cross bar there was a possible clear opportunity that minimised collateral damage. Unfortunately sans precise comprehensive survey notes (I want to draw my own plat based on them) from West there are error margins.

The police officer (Foster or White, I forget which) who was stationed on the west side of the underpass over Elm Street was in a position to see a south knoll shooter. So you know what? He testified that a freight train was passing at the time of the assassination, so he couldn't see anything to the east (or of course to the south) at the time of the shooting.

Why would this officer testify to a passing train that everyone knows wasn't there? The only reason I can think of is that he was protecting himself. He saw something at the south end of the underpass, but he wanted the conspirators to know that he didn't see it. So he invented a train that blocked his view.

THANKS KATHY...''Note: Each time this south knoll information comes up; the thread is turned back to the "Badgeman" and other north side of Plaza matters and those theories and doctored photos. Why is it so important not to really look into that area of the south side? Each time that area is brought up it is past by or diverted into something else not related. It was the same in 1964, and again in 1974, and again in 1978, 81, 91, and now 2006. It was the same with the FBI, Secret Service, Congressional and Senate investigators of many years ago. It seems to be very important to focus on the North side and by pass the South. Why? Is it perhaps that is the area that best confirms the fake story played by the government of where the shooters or assassins really were?

Also note. I have put out a lot of information these past few years and months; most of it backed up with documentation and preponderance of evidence. None of that information is addressed directly. Each time it is moved away from and something else is put in place to investigate. What really happens is I get investigated and threated by federal sources, including IRS. I find this strange if we say we are truly looking at all available information in reference to who shot Kennedy. If we say we want the truth-- then should we not really look into this south area with a fine tooth comb?''

Tosh, MANY THANKS MANY FOR STEPPING BACK IN..I THINK MANY APPRECIATE YOU DOING SO FOR THE SAKE OF THE RESEARCH AGAIN TAKE CARE..B

B

Bernice,

Thanks for posting all the great photos.

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

I must agree, your information re the south side shot imo is entirely a different subject in it's own in the area of tosh and his observastions in being there that day etc.but are ..two separate fields but similar and relating to each other in a very important way... and we need it to come together but not if tosh leaves though he has always been very open and wanting such looked into and released so it could have been time for the researchers to have had both side in otherwards but not if his bag has been packed, imo tosh i cannot understand your doing so, in the past i have broken a thread with other info and have been asked the same to start a new thread, and have done so, so have many others so you could also. it's no big deal....if you do want all out there so it can possibley be worked on and connected..sorry to repeat myself but this kind of thing cheeses me off and it shows as a rule...take care all i shall too...best b..

a couple of others b..the second one if from tosh's approximate area...of view ...

Seems I have been saying there was fraud and evidence had been tampered with many years ago. I am on record many years ago say what has now been stated by one who who was in charge of some of those investigations. In Fact some of these same people put the word out that the south knoll story was nothing to investigate and a fabrication, that " there was no front shot from the south knoll.

Perhaps Jim Marrs or Peter Lemkin might like to comment on this now..., in view of the following interview of Jim Marrs.

".... Doug Horne was the Chief Military Analyst for the Assassination Records Review Board that was delegated to study the Kennedy assassination by Congress in 1992.

Here, Jim Marrs interviews him, and he says, quite frankly, "there was massive fraud in the evidence," and that the autopsy results released after the autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital are false, and conceal an exit wound that prove the fact that he was struck by a bullet from the front, as well as the ones that hit him in the back of the head.

This will be the most extraordinary interview about the Kennedy Assassination that you have ever heard. Listen as a man in a unique position to know the truth talks about how the real autopsy reports have been destroyed, and the available documents are forgeries. He outlines exactly how he discovered this, and creates an airtight case, and we have this message from Whitley Strieber: "Please, folks, do not let the Kennedy Assassination go. Listen to this and continue to demand that your representatives take action. The Review Board came about because of public pressure on Congress. Demand the truth!"

The police officer (Foster or White, I forget which) who was stationed on the west side of the underpass over Elm Street was in a position to see a south knoll shooter. So you know what? He testified that a freight train was passing at the time of the assassination, so he couldn't see anything to the east (or of course to the south) at the time of the shooting.

Why would this officer testify to a passing train that everyone knows wasn't there? The only reason I can think of is that he was protecting himself. He saw something at the south end of the underpass, but he wanted the conspirators to know that he didn't see it. So he invented a train that blocked his view.

and ron this makes perfect sense what common sense coming into this ...oh my... :ph34r: b re the list of peoples below i have read both that 11 and 14 were rrworkers...fwtw..

Bernice,

Thanks. It is apparent from Foster's statement that a train passed soon after the shooting. White simply had the train arrive sooner to coincide with the shooting and block his view of it.

Bernice,

Thanks for posting all the great photos.

--Thomas

you are very welcome....for as long as they are up..they take up much resources i now try to leave for awhile then go through cleaning some out for the sake of not tying up the photo space..so snaggle while they still are available if interested...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

Bernice,

Thanks. It is apparent from Foster's statement that a train passed soon after the shooting. White simply had the train arrive sooner to coincide with the shooting and block his view of it.

your welcome mr common sense sheesh i do now expect more in the future really...take care b.. :blink::rolleyes::lol: