The Education Forum

Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile

Guest James H. Fetzer

The book is being published by TrineDay Publishers. The owner has been a friend of mine for many years and has worked very hard on getting the book in print as soon as he can. But his operation is quite small, publishing "suppressed" books.

Bill, I respectfully disagree with this statement: "I think Will Weston, Duke Lane, Greg Parker, Gilbride and others who focus on what's really happening in the TSBD before, during and after the assassination, are getting closer to the truth than anyone who follows the Patsy, who was, after all, set up as the Fall Guy and Framed for the assassination weeks and months before it happened."

I think both are equally important. Would the event have taken place if the patsy had not shown up? Whose job was it to make sure he was there?

What I have been slowly researching, with Judyth's help, as time permits, is the financing of INCA and who the players involved were. Just working up the background of each of these individuals is an education in itself. It furnishes a context for the philosophical mindset of the plotters for a decade prior to hit. The actual details of the shooting, in my opinion, is worthless from an historical standpoint without having an understanding of this context.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The book is being published by TrineDay Publishers. The owner has been a friend of mine for many years and has worked very hard on getting the book in print as soon as he can. But his operation is quite small, publishing "suppressed" books.

Bill, I respectfully disagree with this statement: "I think Will Weston, Duke Lane, Greg Parker, Gilbride and others who focus on what's really happening in the TSBD before, during and after the assassination, are getting closer to the truth than anyone who follows the Patsy, who was, after all, set up as the Fall Guy and Framed for the assassination weeks and months before it happened."

I think both are equally important. Would the event have taken place if the patsy had not shown up? Whose job was it to make sure he was there?

What I have been slowly researching, with Judyth's help, as time permits, is the financing of INCA and who the players involved were. Just working up the background of each of these individuals is an education in itself. It furnishes a context for the philosophical mindset of the plotters for a decade prior to hit. The actual details of the shooting, in my opinion, is worthless from an historical standpoint without having an understanding of this context.

It looks liike Trineday are trying to make it look good, with plenty of graphics and photos. The cover art makes it look like a 50s pulp paperback. It's a shame there's no Sam Spade. Sneak Preview:

http://trineday.com/book_pageflips/Me+Lee_pageFlip1/

We shall see... TrineDay

I agree that this kind of work is very important and much neglected. I cannot understand why people spend so much time researching the actual shooting when it is clear that JFK was a victim of a conspiracy. The important point is who was behind the conspiracy.

Has Judyth been of much help over the financing of INCA. Has she come up with information that was not available from other sources?

Has Judyth been of much help over the financing of INCA? Has she come up with information that was not available from other sources?

I (and others) received this email today.

Update from the Frog:

To all of Frog's Friends,

A few comments on the email below about ME & LEE...

First, ME AND LEE is Judyth Vary Baker's new book, not mine. She is the author, and it is her autobiography. It is completely her story from beginning to end. I wrote the Foreword, and Jim Marrs wrote the Afterword. And, yes, I was one of the members of Trine Day's 5-person editorial team that worked on the book for nearly two years, but we started with her 800 page manuscript and reduced it to 560 pages of narrative, plus and appendix and index. Everything went back to Judyth repeatedly to check for accuracy. Also, the publisher asked me to help research and write the sidebars that are scattered throughout the book to help the reader follow the rather large cast of characters, particularly since many younger readers do not even know who basic players like Jack Ruby and Jim Garrison were. Trine Day's ultra-logical artist, Ed Bishop, who illustrated my book DR. MARY's MONKEY also illustrated ME AND LEE, so there is a visual similarity between the layout of the two books, and Bishop had a considerable voice in what evidence was included and how it was presented. Kris Millegan (the publisher) oversaw everything and even indexed the entire book himself, to assure that he knew exactly what was in there. Plus, Trine Day had two other editors checking everything as we went along. And finally, I am pleased to say that ME AND LEE went to the printer yesterday. Therefore, I think it is now reasonable to predict that we will have hard cover books by Nov. 1. We can all look forward to an interesting and well produced book that will be worth reading before the next Nov. 22nd.

My Best,

Ed Haslam

author of DR. MARY'S MONKEY

All I can add is that Judyth's book should be out by September at the latest. If anyone who reads this is truly an objective researcher looking for the truth he or she will read for themselves what she has to say. To state that she adds nothing new without reading what she has to say and looking at the exhibits printed in the book is proof to me that the so-called researcher makes conclusions based on hearsay and innuendo. Objectivity requires open minds, which this forum lacks.

If what she wrote in this new book:

1) contains significantly "new information" --beyond that which she has previously reported AND

2) is clearly relevant to the assassination of JFK (not merely about an extra-marital affair with the accused) AND

3) is verifiable and/or has credible corroberation of the claims

...then it should gain some "traction" within the research community and beyond. If any of the above are absent, it won't, IMO.

If cognitive dissonance is really what is the issue for you Greg, then why don't you leave it at that?

In sales, we call it "selling after the sale" ( has been made )

In this case you have really put out all your cards previously with that stance.

I ask myself the same question , John. I would say that it is very difficult to figure out who was behind the plot, although we have a good idea that Landsdale and Dulles were working on the operational level - yet there had to be people above them. How can one figure that out?

Rehashing Dealy Plaza minutia , in my opinion , is just something to do.

I agree that this kind of work is very important and much neglected. I cannot understand why people spend so much time researching the actual shooting when it is clear that JFK was a victim of a conspiracy. The important point is who was behind the conspiracy.

Edited by Peter McGuire

All I can add is that Judyth's book should be out by September at the latest. If anyone who reads this is truly an objective researcher looking for the truth he or she will read for themselves what she has to say. To state that she adds nothing new without reading what she has to say and looking at the exhibits printed in the book is proof to me that the so-called researcher makes conclusions based on hearsay and innuendo. Objectivity requires open minds, which this forum lacks.

I just finished Ed Haslam's book Dr Mary's Monkey and for anyone to say Judyth "adds nothing new" I say read this book and I suspect your mind will be opened.

I could not put this book down! The world owes Ed Haslam a great debt for getting this story out.

His synchronistic experiences are mind boggling. A conspiracy within a HUGE conspiracy. I eagerly await Judyth's book.

Dawn

Guest Robert Morrow

I just finished Ed Haslam's book Dr Mary's Monkey and for anyone to say Judyth "adds nothing new" I say read this book and I suspect your mind will be opened.

I could not put this book down! The world owes Ed Haslam a great debt for getting this story out.

His synchronistic experiences are mind boggling. A conspiracy within a HUGE conspiracy. I eagerly await Judyth's book.

Dawn

Absolutely, Judyth Baker, like that other lady Madeleine Duncan Brown, is one of the keys to TRUTH in the JFK assassination. I highly recommend her book Me and Lee (have not read it, but will!)

I highly recommend her book Me and Lee (have not read it, but will!)

Huh?

How can you "highly recommend" a book that you have not read?

Huh?

Dean, not only does Robert highly recommend it, he has it ranked #13 on his list of the best books to read on the JFK assassination.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16281&view=findpost&p=201712

If cognitive dissonance is really what is the issue for you Greg, then why don't you leave it at that?

In sales, we call it "selling after the sale" ( has been made )

We call it "talking past the close..." but that's not what I did. I feel strongly that she was not lying to me, but that means little in terms of evidence. My dilemma might be resolved by elements in her new book--one way or another.

In this case you have really put out all your cards previously with that stance.

Huh? Don't be so condescending. That won't work with me.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Huh?

Dean, not only does Robert highly recommend it, he has it ranked #13 on his list of the best books to read on the JFK assassination.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16281&view=findpost&p=201712

:o

You have got to be kidding me!

• 2 weeks later...

Offered without comment:

Will This Troublesome President Not Remain Dead?

by Roland Michel Tremblay

August 25, 2010

Excerpt:

"The book will come out, you will get the only worthy version of JFK’s assassination you will ever get, from an insider, from someone who was central to it all, from the very witness that the film JFK from Oliver Stone mentioned would suddenly make it all clear if she had not gone into hiding. Finally you will get the whole truth about the JFK’s assassination, about how the American government operated then and still operates today."

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/6882-will-this-troublesome-president-not-remain-dead.html

Edited by Michael Hogan

Offered without comment:

August 25, 2010

Excerpt:

"The book will come out, you will get the only worthy version of JFK’s assassination you will ever get, from an insider, from someone who was central to it all, from the very witness that the film JFK from Oliver Stone mentioned would suddenly make it all clear if she had not gone into hiding. Finally you will get the whole truth about the JFK’s assassination, about how the American government operated then and still operates today."

http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/6882-will-this-troublesome-president-not-remain-dead.html

Well, one should be careful: JVBs story is a bomb shell regarding the events in NOLA in the summer of 1963 to reveal who Oswald really was. Her story fits perfectly with the (independently developed) book of Ed Haslam, which IMO is the strongest indicator of her honesty...

But she knows nothing about the actual shooting in Dallas, except that Oswald was there to save the president, not to shoot him...and that he was completely innocent...her book will be, I am sure, the final EXCULPATION of a 24 year old boy demonized by the US- Mighty Wurlitzer for nearly half a century...

(BTW: One of Ferries boys Dante Marachini - he was with Ferrie on his Huston trip 22.11.63 - started working for Reilys the same day Oswald and Judyth did: coincident? hardly...)

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Guest Robert Morrow

Offered without comment:

August 25, 2010

Excerpt:

Well, one should be careful: JVBs story is a bomb shell regarding the events in NOLA in the summer of 1963 to reveal who Oswald really was. Her story fits perfectly with the (independly developed) book of Ed Haslam, which IMO is the strongest indicator of her honesty...

But she knows nothing about the actual shooting in Dallas, except that Oswald was there to save the president, not to shoot him...and that he was completely innocent...her book will be, I am sure, the final EXCULPATION of a 24 year old boy demonized by the US- Mighty Wurlitzer for nearly half a century...

(BTW: One of Ferries boys Dante Marachini - he was with Ferrie on his Huston trip 22.11.63 - started working for Reilys the same day Oswald and Judyth did: coincident? hardly...)

KK

BTW: One of Ferries boys Dante Marachini - he was with Ferrie on his Houston trip 22.11.63 - started working for Reilys the same day Oswald and Judyth did: coincident? hardly...)<==== Now that is news I can use!