The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

Perhaps I could have been clearer but the post was aimed at Duane and anyone else following the thread, not someone who popped in because they’d seen that I had posted to see if they could find an error. Even so it should have clear from context that I believed Williams was guilty and killed the couple, thus I was being sarcastic when said “But apparently they never called the police to report having been robbed.”

His storey, which is so absurd only Duane could believe it, would entail them returning home alone (and presumably penniless) without calling the police, friends or family (and being murdered by someone else) after being robbed of car and cash cards by Williams.

Your question “If the defendant murdered the victims before they could report the crime then why not state that?” made little sense because I had written, “So yes they were murdered for a reason Scotland Williams wanted their money” and no one suggested he robbed them then came back later and killed them.

In the ended you helped make my point that the scenario Williams and his lawyer proposed is not plausible, I think Duane and perhaps his mom were the only people to buy it.

Your statement didnt make any sense to me, so that's why I asked.

Though perhaps I should have made clear I was being sarcastic you only got confused because you had not read the earlier posts and didn’t pay enough attention to the one you were replying to.

But thanks again for making my point, its probably due to you that Duane dropped pushing the nonsense about Trias.

Your sentence was jibberish and the fault is all yours. There is no indication you were using sarcasm. In fact you were not. You lacked care in your choice of words and therefore implied something you didnt intend to say.

I note that the releases of bio weapons were done at ground level. That makes sense. Anything released at altitude is impossible to aim and will never remain concentrated. "Chemtrailers" want you to believe they are getting sick from something released at 30,000+ feet.

Maybe you missed the fact that the toxins were released from a jet, not at ground level.

"Dew II involved the release of fluorescent particles and Lycopodium spores from an aircraft."

Didn't miss it. I've seen it before. Release was done BELOW 1,000 feet, exactly where you would expect if you actually wanted to aim, track, and/or have any effect at all. Of course the site you quoted didn't give the details.

"Chemtrailers" want you to believe they are getting sick from something released at 30,000+ feet.

No, you want everyone to believe that chemtrails are only persistent contrails that are seen at 30,000 feet.. but that is NOT TRUE .. Not only are chemtrails nothing like contrails, they have been observed being sprayed at much lower altitudes.. Some as low as a few thousand feet .. People on the ground have also reported that the chemicals being sprayed are reaching the ground in a matter of a few minites, at some locations.

I asked before for proof of low altitude spraying and your video failed at that. Any actual proof?

By denying a feature of contrails that has been observed since planes could fly high enough, "chemtrailers" are denying that cirrus clouds can exist or indeed ever have existed.

Nobody is denying the fact the contrails exist, or that cirrus clouds exist .. What an absurd accusation to make..It's almost as absurd as denying the existance of chemtrails .. but I guess you have your reasons for that denial.

Those who deny that contrails can persist and grow are doing EXACTLY that. They ARE denying that cirrus clouds can exist.

The single best evidence "chemtrail" proponents could get would be a sample directly from a trail. If that ever happens I would be one of the biggest supporters. Let me know if they ever get around to it

Actually air samples have been taken while the chemtrail toxins have been seen falling to the ground in the form of a haze.. I'm sure it would be quite difficult, if not impossible, to retrieve any samples directly from a trail.. I asked you before if you knew a way to that, then by all means contact the people and scientists who are researching the chemtrail toxins, to let them know how this can be accomplished.

I will produce the test results for the toxic chemtrail air samples in my next post.

I already answered that not only is there a way to do so but the "chemtrailers" promised exactly that. The "researchers" already know how to collect it. They choose not to. Samples collected on the ground prove NOTHING about something supposedly sprayed in the air.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Didn't miss it. I've seen it before. Release was done BELOW 1,000 feet, exactly where you would expect if you actually wanted to aim, track, and/or have any effect at all. Of course the site you quoted didn't give the details.

If you didn't miss it, then why did you claim that the toxins were only released at ground level? .. It looks like you weren't being very honest with that claim, especially since you had already seen the evidence that the chemical releases were done from an aircraft.

I asked before for proof of low altitude spraying and your video failed at that. Any actual proof?

I've alrady posted the claims of eyewitness to the low altitude chemtrail spraying, plus the video evidence showing that the chemtrail jets are well below the 30,000 feet altitude you keep incorrectly claiming they are flying at.

Those who deny that contrails can persist and grow are doing EXACTLY that. They ARE denying that cirrus clouds can exist.

Once again your claim is not only absurd, but it's not true .. Nobody has claimed that normal cirrus clouds don't exist.. What they claim is that chemtrails are NOT persistent contrails, and that the chemical trails are NOT normal cirrus clouds.. You need to stop twisting other people's words around to suit your particular agenda.

I already answered that not only is there a way to do so but the "chemtrailers" promised exactly that. The "researchers" already know how to collect it. They choose not to. Samples collected on the ground prove NOTHING about something supposedly sprayed in the air.

Where is the proof that there is a way to collect samples from a trail? .. Where is the proof that chemtrail researchers know how to collect samples from a trail, but have chosen not to collect them in this manner?

Regardless of your incorrect beliefs about this subject (and you have plenty of them), samples collected on the ground prove what just fell to the ground from the chemtrails above.. Eyewitnesses have seen the chemtrail planes.. They have seen the fallout haze in the air from what these planes are spraying.. They have even witnessed sticky spider web like stuff on many occasions, which collects on the ground from the chemical haze.. So you need to stop pretending that ground samples "prove nothing", when they actually prove what toxins are in the chemtrails.

If you didn't miss it, then why did you claim that the toxins were only released at ground level? .. It looks like you weren't being very honest with that claim, especially since you had already seen the evidence that the chemical releases were done from an aircraft.

I consider under 1,000 feet to be about the same as ground level as at that height they could actually aim/track it. What do you NOT understand about the difference between what you claim are "chemtrails" and a release done below 1,000 feet over 50 years ago that looked nothing like a "chemtrail" (I guarantee anything sprayed was thickest at the nozzle and spread out unlike your "chemtrails")?

I've alrady posted the claims of eyewitness to the low altitude chemtrail spraying, plus the video evidence showing that the chemtrail jets are well below the 30,000 feet altitude you keep incorrectly claiming they are flying at.

Eyewitnesses are notoriously inaccurate, especially as they have no way to judge an aircraft's altitude from the ground with the naked eye. The video you posted said nothing and showed nothing regarding low altitude spraying. I watched it and specifically asked where in the video the claim was supposed to be. You haven't answered.

Once again your claim is not only absurd, but it's not true .. Nobody has claimed that normal cirrus clouds don't exist.. What they claim is that chemtrails are NOT persistent contrails, and that the chemical trails are NOT normal cirrus clouds.. You need to stop twisting other people's words around to suit your particular agenda.

Of course they haven't claimed that cirrus clouds don't exist. That is my point! They instead claim that contrails can't persist and grow JUST LIKE cirrus clouds. The ignorant misconception about contrails is the problem. By claiming that contrails can't persist and/or grow they might as well be claiming that cirrus clouds can't exist. Contrails are cirrus clouds!

Where is the proof that there is a way to collect samples from a trail? .. Where is the proof that chemtrail researchers know how to collect samples from a trail, but have chosen not to collect them in this manner?

Regardless of your incorrect beliefs about this subject (and you have plenty of them), samples collected on the ground prove what just fell to the ground from the chemtrails above.. Eyewitnesses have seen the chemtrail planes.. They have seen the fallout haze in the air from what these planes are spraying.. They have even witnessed sticky spider web like stuff on many occasions, which collects on the ground from the chemical haze.. So you need to stop pretending that ground samples "prove nothing", when they actually prove what toxins are in the chemtrails.

Maybe you should be asking why "chemtrail researchers" have promised samples, taken money and never did anything? There are planes that exist to collect air samples. It is entirely possible to charter a plane and take a sample. They repeatedly fail to ever do so. You want something more specific? Find it yourself. I won't do your work for you. I'm not the one afraid of clouds.

Samples collected on the ground only prove that something is on the ground. They have NOT ruled out other contamination sources, pollution, etc. You can not prove the existence of something in one place by collecting something in another.

Regardless of your incorrect beliefs about this subject (and you have plenty of them), samples collected on the ground prove what just fell to the ground from the chemtrails above..

It could only serve as evidence, let alone proof, it they had collected samples from the same location earlier. Otherwise there is no way of knowing if the compounds were preexisting. This is not unreasonable. If 'chemtrail'"researchers" believe a certain area regularly gets sprayed they could clean a patch of it and take periodic samples and compare those to the post spraying ones. Or since it would take at least a few minutes for such particles to reach the surface they could quickly take samples immediately after the "chemplanes" flew overhead.

They have even witnessed sticky spider web like stuff on many occasions, which collects on the ground from the chemical haze.

Witness accounts are notoriously unreliable, that would especially go for people with a bias regarding the issue. What's odd is that if what these people report was true only a handful of people (all 'chemtrail' proponents apparently)reported them.

On a separate note, have you dropped your silly theories that

1)scientists/biologists/micro-biologists are being killed off

2) Trias was murdered to silence him?

If you consider the brutal murders of these scientists, along with many others, as being "silly theories", then you really do need a reality check.

"Dr. Ian Langford, 40, found dead at his blood-spattered and ransacked home. Langford was a Senior Fellow at the Univ. of East Anglia's Centre for Social and Economic Research on the Global Environment in the UK. He was discovered by police and ambulance men. The body was naked from the waist down and partly wedged under a chair. Cause of death: not determined by post-mortem examination."

"Harvard biochemistry professor Don C. Wiley has been declared missing after his abandoned rental car was discovered on a highway outside of Memphis, Tenn. The car,discovered on I-40—which runs between Memphis and Arkansas—had the keys in the ignition, the hazard lights off and a full tank of gas."

"Award-winning micro-biologist David Wynn-Williams, 55, killed by a vehicle while out jogging in England. In 2000 he was appointed leader of the Antarctic Astrobiology Project, which explores the effects of environmental stress at the limits of life on Earth. Wynn-Williams had assessed the capability of microbes to adapt to environmental extremes, including the bombardment of ultraviolet rays and global warming."

"Dr. Eugene F. Mallove, a Norwich Free Academy graduate, 56, died May 14, 2004 after being beaten to death during an alleged robbery. Mallove appeared on Coast To Coast AM as recently as Feb. 2004 speaking about alternative energy. Mallove was well respected for his knowledge of cold fusion."

http://www.infinite-energy.com/

"Jeong H. Im, retired protein chemist, age 72, was found in the burning trunk of his car with mutlitple stab wounds to the chest."

"Tsunao Saitoh- Tsunao Saitoh was a leading Alzheimer's researcher. He and his 13 year-old daughter were killed in La Jolla, California, in what a Reuters report described as a "very professionally done" shooting. He was dead behind the wheel of the car, the side window had been shot out, and the door was open. His daughter appeared to have tried to run away and she was shot dead, also."

"Victor Korshunov- Victor Korshunov was an expert in intestinal bacteria of children around the world. He was bashed over the head near his home in Moscow."

"Robert Leslie Burghoff- Robert Leslie Burghoff was studying the virus that was plaguing cruise ships until he was killed by a mysterious white van in November of 2003. Burghoff was walking on a sidewalk along the 1600 block of South Braeswood when a white van jumped the curb and hit him at 1:35 p.m. Thursday, police said. The van then sped away. Burghoff died an hour later at Memorial Hermann Hospital."

"William T. McGuire- William T. McGuire was a NJ University Professor and Senior programmer analyst and adjunct professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark. His dismembered body was found floating in three suitcases in the Chesapeake Bay."

"Dr. Eugene F. Mallove - Mallove was well respected for his knowledge of cold fusion. He had just published an open letter outlining the results of and reasons for his last 15 years in the field of new energy research. Dr. Mallove was convinced it was only a matter of months before the world would actually see a free energy device. He Died after being beaten to death during an alleged robbery."

"Caroline Coffey, 28. Died June 3, from massive cuts to her throat. Hikers found the body of the Cornell Univ. post-doctoral bio-medicine researcher along a wooded trail in the park, just outside Ithaca, N.Y., where the Ivy League school is located. Her husband was hospitalized under guard after a police chase and their apartment set on fire."

"Dr. Mario Alberto Vargas Olvera, age 52. Died: Oct. 6, 2007 as a result of several blunt-force injuries to his head and neck. Ruled as murder. Found in his home. He was a nationally and internationally recognized biologist. Died 2006"

"Jeong H. Im, age 72. Died: January 7, 2005. Korean Jeong H. Im, died of multiple stab wounds to the chest before firefighters found in his body in the trunk of a burning car on the third level of the Maryland Avenue Garage. A retired research assistant professor at the University of Missouri – Columbia and primarily a protein chemist, MUPD with the assistance of the Columbia Police Department and Columbia Fire Department are conducting a death investigation of the incident. A “person of interest” described as a male 6′–6′2″ wearing some type of mask possible a painters mask or drywall type mask was seen in the area of the Maryland Avenue Garage. Dr. Im was primarily a protein chemist and he was a researcher in the field. Died in 2004"

"Dr. Eugene Mallove, age 56. Died: May 14, 2004. Autopsy confirmed Mallove died as a result of several blunt-force injuries to his head and neck. Ruled as murder. Found at the end of his driveway. Alt. Energy Expert who was working on viable energy alternative program and announcement. Norwich Free Academy graduate. Beaten to death during an alleged robbery. Mallove was well respected for his knowledge of cold fusion. He had just published an “open letter” outlining the results of and reasons for his last 15 years in the field of “new energy research.” Dr. Mallove was convinced it was only a matter of months before the world would actually see a free energy device."

"William T. McGuire, age 39. Found May 5, 2004, last seen late April 2004. Body found in three suitcases floating in Chesapeake Bay. He was NJ University Professor and Senior programmer analyst and adjunct professor at the New Jersey Institute of Technology in Newark. He emerged as one of the world’s leading microbiologists and an expert in developing and overseeing multiple levels of biocontainment facilities."

" 'Dr. Roger' Died: Summer 2003. 'Roger' was pseudonym for this genetics scientist. He was 17 and lived in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 when the unexplained object crashed. He told a woman he worked with in 1977 named 'Kate' while employed by the Navy, who he helped to clean up the crash site of the 1947 UFO. He subsequently went to work for the

government at this young age and ended up a geneticist working in China Lake for the Navy. Although he lived in fear and hiding soon after he told his story to Kate, he retired in late 1990s or early 2000's and she saw him again once in early 2002 in San Diego. He told her she was in danger to talk to him and he left the store. In 2003 she received a phone call from his 'friend' who said he had been executed in his retirement home in Connecticut. The body had been removed by a black government looking vehicle. The home had been cleaned up and the body removed without any public notices of his death or existence. Many disfigured and abnormal animals were found in the desert near Groom Lake during his time there and after. Kate thought he might have been doing this gruesome experimental work."

"Dr. David Wynn-Williams, age 55. Died: March 24, 2002.Hit by a car while jogging near his home in Cambridge, England. He was an astrobiologist with the Antarctic Astrobiology Project and the NASA Ames Research Center. He was studying the capability of microbes to adapt to environmental extremes, including the bombardment of ultraviolet rays and global warming."

"Dr. Tsunao Saitoh, age 46. Died: May 7, 1996. Shot and killed, along with his young daughter, in LaJolla, California. He was dead behind the wheel of the car, the side window had been shot out, and the door was open. His daughter appeared to have tried to run away and she was shot dead, also. The hit was compared to other killings of Japanese in this country by muggers. Expert in abnormal proteins in Alzheimer."

) Trias was murdered to silence him?

The Williams' verdict of guilty was overturned.. He is now presumed innocent, unless proven guilty in a new court of law.

Do you keep missing this reply or do you just keep ignoring it?

The evidence suggests that it was no random robbery that took out Jose Trias and his wife .. It appears that the two bit petty thief Scotland E. Williams played the role of Lee Harvey Oswald in this little charade.

The Howard Hughes Medical Institute

With an endowment of more than $11 billion, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute is the largest philanthropy in the US and possibly the most influential sponsor of biomedical research in the world. Choppin was its president from 1987 until the end of 1999. Its first grants were made in 1988. He is one of those peculiar Lasker entities, a virologist who doesn't care about viral causes of chronic disease, who channeled its funds into genetics research instead.

HHMI History / Howard Hughes Medical Institute

"The $11.8 billion medical research organization currently supplies about 22 percent of all nonprofit research support in biomedicine, funding some 331 investigators at 71 institutions, said Choppin. It has spent more than $5 billion since 1985 on its five areas of specialty: cell biology and regulation, immunology, neuroscience and structural biology; a new field -- computational biology -- is just emerging... 'This is small compared to the NIH budget, but substantial in terms of private support,' he said... While NIH is far and away the world's largest supporter of biomedical research, with a just-won FY 2000 budget of almost $18 billion, the government has not always been the principal funder of basic science. Choppin noted that in 1930, half of the financial support for medical research came from the private sector. By 1940, the private sector contributed only 27 percent of the total, a figure that dwindled to around 4 percent in 1980 and has remained in that vicinity ever since, he said. 'The rapid descent (in private support of science) that began in the forties corresponds with the flowering of the NIH,' he said. 'The sense was that the government was doing such an effective job that foundations directed their resources elsewhere.'" Sic. This so-called "flowering of the NIH" actually amounted to the Lasker Syndicate's stranglehold on our tax dollars for their objectives! "The lecture ended with a brief question session, during which it emerged that more than 70 percent of HHMI investigators also hold NIH grants." Golly, what a coincidence. (Trillions in philanthropy forecast - Choppin asserts role for private support of biomedicine. By Rich McManus. NIH Record Dec. 14, 1999.)

Choppin / NIH Record 1999

From "Microbiologist Death Toll Mounts As Connections to Dyncorp, Hadron, Promis Software & Disease Research Emerge. A Career in Microbiology Can Be Harmful to Your Health (Revised/Updated)." By Michael Davidson, FTW Staff Writer, and Michael C. Ruppert: "The Howard Hughes Medical Institute -- Another Link?"

"There is another intriguing connection between three of the five American scientists that have died. Wiley, Schwartz, and Benito Que worked for medical research facilities that received grants from Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI). HHMI funds a tremendous number of research programs at schools, hospitals and research facilities, and has long been alleged to be conducting 'black ops' biomedical research for intelligence organizations, including the CIA."

"Long-time biowarfare invstigator Patricia Dole, Ph.D. reports that there is a history of people connected to HHMI being murdered. In 1994, Jose Trias met with a friend in Houston, Texas and was planning to go public with his personal knowledge of HHMI 'front door' grants being diverted to 'back door' black ops bioresearch. The next day, Trias and his wife were found dead in their Chevy Chase, Md. home. Chevy Chase is where HHMI is headquartered. Police describe the killings as a professional hit. Tsunao Saitoh, who formerly worked at an HHMI-funded lab at Columbia University, was shot to death on May 7, 1996 while sitting in his car outside his home in La Jolla, Calif. Police also describe this as a professional hit."

http://www.smokershi...com/Choppin.htm

The evidence also suggests that there's no conspiracy and cover up that Lewis and Colby won't pretend to debunk.

I consider under 1,000 feet to be about the same as ground level as at that height they could actually aim/track it. What do you NOT understand about the difference between what you claim are "chemtrails" and a release done below 1,000 feet over 50 years ago that looked nothing like a "chemtrail" (I guarantee anything sprayed was thickest at the nozzle and spread out unlike your "chemtrails")?

You consider 1,000 feet to be about the same as ground level? .. Your world view really does cloud your judgement then.

What the military released 50 years ago might not have been the same thing as today's chemtrails, but the toxins were just as dangerous to people's health.

Eyewitnesses are notoriously inaccurate, especially as they have no way to judge an aircraft's altitude from the ground with the naked eye. The video you posted said nothing and showed nothing regarding low altitude spraying. I watched it and specifically asked where in the video the claim was supposed to be. You haven't answered.

It's not all that difficult to tell when aircraft are flying below 30,000 feet .. You keep harping on that high altitude because the altitude needed to form contrails is usually over 25,000 feet.. but as I have said many times now, CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT THE SAME THING AS CONTRAILS.

Of course they haven't claimed that cirrus clouds don't exist. That is my point! They instead claim that contrails can't persist and grow JUST LIKE cirrus clouds. The ignorant misconception about contrails is the problem. By claiming that contrails can't persist and/or grow they might as well be claiming that cirrus clouds can't exist. Contrails are cirrus clouds!

There is no "ignorant misconception" about contrails .. All of the chemtrail researchers know exactly what normal contrails are and at what altitudes they form.. Again, chemtrails are not the same thing as contrails.. So if anyone has any "ignorant misconceptions" about this subject it would be you, since you obviously don't understand the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

Maybe you should be asking why "chemtrail researchers" have promised samples, taken money and never did anything? There are planes that exist to collect air samples. It is entirely possible to charter a plane and take a sample. They repeatedly fail to ever do so. You want something more specific? Find it yourself. I won't do your work for you. I'm not the one afraid of clouds.

Samples collected on the ground only prove that something is on the ground. They have NOT ruled out other contamination sources, pollution, etc. You can not prove the existence of something in one place by collecting something in another.

Your arguments are ridiculous .. Nobody is "afraid of clouds" .. They are afraid of the toxic chemicals that have been found in the fallout from chemtrails..

"Chemtrails - Lab Report On

Air Grab Thru HEPA Filter

Bridget Conroy

ArizonaSkyWatch.com

6-8-8

This is the final Lab Report RE: air material analysis. This was a 28 day collection via HEPA filter, 8 hours per day collection. Please note the extremely high Aluminum reading 12,800,000 ppb.

The actual lab report is below."

hepa.jpg

http://www.rense.com/general82/chemm.htm

You consider 1,000 feet to be about the same as ground level? .. Your world view really does cloud your judgement then.

What the military released 50 years ago might not have been the same thing as today's chemtrails, but the toxins were just as dangerous to people's health.

But STILL proved nothing about what they may or may not be doing today.

It's not all that difficult to tell when aircraft are flying below 30,000 feet .. You keep harping on that high altitude because the altitude needed to form contrails is usually over 25,000 feet.. but as I have said many times now, CHEMTRAILS ARE NOT THE SAME THING AS CONTRAILS.

Except they look exactly the same and show up in the same conditions. :rolleyes: Still waiting for proof of low altitude spraying.

There is no "ignorant misconception" about contrails .. All of the chemtrail researchers know exactly what normal contrails are and at what altitudes they form.. Again, chemtrails are not the same thing as contrails.. So if anyone has any "ignorant misconceptions" about this subject it would be you, since you obviously don't understand the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

I know that "chemtrailers" CLAIM that contrails can't persist and/or grow. That is wrong.

Your arguments are ridiculous .. Nobody is "afraid of clouds" .. They are afraid of the toxic chemicals that have been found in the fallout from chemtrails..

"Chemtrails - Lab Report On

Air Grab Thru HEPA Filter

Bridget Conroy

ArizonaSkyWatch.com

6-8-8

This is the final Lab Report RE: air material analysis. This was a 28 day collection via HEPA filter, 8 hours per day collection. Please note the extremely high Aluminum reading 12,800,000 ppb.

The actual lab report is below."

hepa.jpg

http://www.rense.com/general82/chemm.htm

Already mentioned in post 215

Here it is again.

http://contrailscience.com/chemtrail-non-science/

The test was faulty.

But STILL proved nothing about what they may or may not be doing today.

WRONG! .. The fact that the military conducted several secret chemical tests on unsuspecting populations years ago, only proves they are capable of doing the same thing today.. Obviously people are expendable experiments to the military's agenda, since many of the people they've made ill, have also died from their toxic chemical operations.. In the past and also today.

Except they look exactly the same and show up in the same conditions. Still waiting for proof of low altitude spraying.

I've already provided that proof through eyewitness testimonies and video recordings of the chemtrail planes conducting their spraying operations.. You just choose not to believe that evidence.

I know that "chemtrailers" CLAIM that contrails can't persist and/or grow. That is wrong.

It doesn't matter what some people claim .. It also doesn't matter that some contrails can persist because it has been proven repeatedly that they are NOT the same thing as chemtrials.

You obviously can't debunk the reality of chemtrails, so you just keep repeating the same lame "persistent contrail" excuse over and over again.. It's really getting boring having to reply to the same nonsense repeatedly.. Maybe you should try to find some new "debunking" material.

Already mentioned in post 215

Here it is again.

http://contrailscien...il-non-science/

The test was faulty.

No, what's faulty is your "debunker's" analysis.. Like I mentioned before, there are certain people working very hard to suppress the truth about the chemtrail spraying operations taking place today.

Here's a reply to your source's faulty analysis of that Arizona chemical air grab test.

Written by TonyB on October 16, 2008.

"It’s not worth my time to find the correct thread, but everyone should have this information:

As Uni debunks a number of stories and tests he does so with made up information. Presented with an air analysis he says you’re off by a factor of 1 million because you got 1g out of 1 tonne of air. He proves this the same way he says chemtrail people prove their theories; he creates his own information and presents it as fact. Knowing nothing of the actual methods used, nor using logic in his own interpretation, he arbitrarily comes up with his numbers. So answer this… why would a 1 hour hepafilter collect 1g of product while a 28 day 8 hours a day ALSO collect 1g of product? And during your calculations, you assume 80(whatever units) processed by the filter, without any consideration that 1. it could be less, you pick 80 as a guess 2. as the filter fills up, especially if it’s going thru a vacuum process to get as much air as possible it will have a significantly decreased efficiency over time.

His primary debunking of chemtrail pictures? “They look like contrails to me.” He doesn’t even know how jet contrails are supposed to form… When confronted with the fact that all contrails are poisonous chemical exhaust, he says ‘you obviously don’t know how contrails form – they are frozen WATER, water is a chemical so you can call them chemtrails if you want’ How intelligent, NASA would disagree with him.

The name of this site should be changed to ‘contrailnonscience’ His science consists of ‘there is a 99.999999% chance chemtrails don’t exist.’ Not a single professional and respected scientist would even make such a conclusion that something doesn’t exist. Period."

Only "debunkers" like "Uncinus", Colby, you (along with a few of your other pals here) claim that chemtrails don't exist, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

The trick with "debunkers" like "Uncinus", is the fact that he takes obvious video hoaxes, along with obvious disinformation, and then mixes the fake stuff together with real evidence and real tests.. He then rolls all of this "debunking evidence" up into one big ball and then pretends to debunk all of the evidence.. It's one of the oldest (not to mention most transparent) disinfo tricks in the book!

If you consider the brutal murders of these scientists, along with many others, as being "silly theories", then you really do need a reality check.

Yes Duane scientists - including, biologist even micro ones, get murdered, commit suicide and die in accidents. So do English teachers, antiques dealers, musicians and military officers as well as shoe-shine boys, school teachers, secretaries and seamstresses. In fact about 0.05% of all Americans die violent deaths every year. Men are more likely to die of unnatural causes than women. To demonstrate there is something amiss you have to show that scientists or specifically biologists/micro-biologists are murdered at greater than expected rates.

See post 209 of this thread

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15977&view=findpost&p=208708

) Trias was murdered to silence him?

The Williams' verdict of guilty was overturned.. He is now presumed innocent, unless proven guilty in a new court of law.

You really need to keep up, Williams was reconvicted at his 2nd trial, appealed again but his 2nd conviction was upheld. So he had his guilt proven in two courts before two judges and two juries. As per the latest hit for his name in Google News he is still serving his double life sentence

See post 208 of this thread

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15977&view=findpost&p=208706

"Do you keep missing this reply or do you just keep ignoring it?

The evidence suggests that it was no random robbery that took out Jose Trias and his wife .. It appears that the two bit petty thief Scotland E. Williams played the role of Lee Harvey Oswald in this little charade."

LHO was never even indicted let alone faced trial, Williams was convicted twice. LHO had no known contact with Kennedy or Connelly and the ID's of him as the person who shot Tippet disputed, Williams admitted to robbing the victims and is the last person know to have seen them alive, there was considerable forensic evidence linking him to the crime scene which claimed never to have been to.

"With an endowment of more than $11 billion, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute is the largest philanthropy in the US and possibly the most influential sponsor of biomedical research in the world. Choppin was its president from 1987 until the end of 1999. Its first grants were made in 1988..."

I have no idea why you think this is relevant

From "Microbiologist Death Toll Mounts As Connections to Dyncorp, Hadron, Promis Software & Disease Research Emerge. A Career in Microbiology Can Be Harmful to Your Health (Revised/Updated)." By Michael Davidson, FTW Staff Writer, and Michael C. Ruppert: "The Howard Hughes Medical Institute -- Another Link?"

"There is another intriguing connection between three of the five American scientists that have died. Wiley, Schwartz, and Benito Que worked for medical research facilities that received grants from Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI). HHMI funds a tremendous number of research programs at schools, hospitals and research facilities, and has long been alleged to be conducting 'black ops' biomedical research for intelligence organizations, including the CIA."

I don't consider Ruppert a credible source and even he only says CIA black-op funding "has long been alleged". Your previous source said HHMI "currently supplies about 22 percent of all nonprofit research support in biomedicine" thus a large percentage of biologists/doctors etc will have "worked for medical research facilities that received grants from" them.

"Long-time biowarfare invstigator Patricia Dole, Ph.D. reports that there is a history of people connected to HHMI being murdered. In 1994, Jose Trias met with a friend in Houston, Texas and was planning to go public with his personal knowledge of HHMI 'front door' grants being diverted to 'back door' black ops bioresearch. The next day, Trias and his wife were found dead in their Chevy Chase, Md. home. Chevy Chase is where HHMI is headquartered. Police describe the killings as a professional hit. Tsunao Saitoh, who formerly worked at an HHMI-funded lab at Columbia University, was shot to death on May 7, 1996 while sitting in his car outside his home in La Jolla, Calif. Police also describe this as a professional hit."

http://www.smokershi...com/Choppin.htm

Perfect example of the crack(pot) researchers you depend on

"Long-time biowarfare invstigator Patricia Dole, Ph.D."

Her last name is Doyle

"reports that there is a history of people connected to HHMI being murdered"

There's "a history" but the author could only cite 2!

"The next day, Trias and his wife were found dead in their Chevy Chase, Md. home."

No they were found dead in their vacation home 40 miles away, in Winchester-on-the-Severn, MD

"Police describe the killings as a professional hit."

BS, they described it as a robbery and arrested killer within days

"Tsunao Saitoh, who formerly worked at an HHMI-funded lab at Columbia University, was shot to death on May 7, 1996"

He worked there 1982 - 5*, i.e. for only 3 years, 11 years before the crime. If he knew something why did it take them over a decade to kill him?

* http://content.cdlib.org/xtf/view?docId=hb7t1nb4v2&doc.view=frames&chunk.id=div00059&toc.depth=1&toc.id=

"HHMI is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and employs more than 2,900 individuals across the U.S"* If we count all the people who ever worked their the number will be much higher. Some of these people will be murdered.

* http://community.sciencecareers.org/ctscinet/partners/hhmi/

WRONG! .. The fact that the military conducted several secret chemical tests on unsuspecting populations years ago, only proves they are capable of doing the same thing today.. Obviously people are expendable experiments to the military's agenda, since many of the people they've made ill, have also died from their toxic chemical operations.. In the past and also today.

Then, again, if you've lied in the past then you must be doing so now. Same logical fallacy. I'll bet you still won't see it.

Except they look exactly the same and show up in the same conditions. Still waiting for proof of low altitude spraying.

I've already provided that proof through eyewitness testimonies and video recordings of the chemtrail planes conducting their spraying operations.. You just choose not to believe that evidence.

What part of "the video you posted as proof did not show low altitude spraying nor did they talk about it" do you not understand? Did you post the wrong video?

It doesn't matter what some people claim .. It also doesn't matter that some contrails can persist because it has been proven repeatedly that they are NOT the same thing as chemtrials.

You obviously can't debunk the reality of chemtrails, so you just keep repeating the same lame "persistent contrail" excuse over and over again.. It's really getting boring having to reply to the same nonsense repeatedly.. Maybe you should try to find some new "debunking" material.

Then say how exactly they are not the same thing. They show up in conditions conducive for contrail formation. They look exactly as contrails are known to look. The vast majority of "chemtrailers" say that the way to identify them is contrails never persist but "chemtrails" do. Jack says that. You've posted links and videos saying that. Every "chemtrailer" I've ever conversed with says that. YOU are the only one I've seen admit that contrails can persist. Saying they can not persist is UNTRUE about contrails. If it is not true then how do you identify a "chemtrail"?

No, what's faulty is your "debunker's" analysis.. Like I mentioned before, there are certain people working very hard to suppress the truth about the chemtrail spraying operations taking place today.

Here's a reply to your source's faulty analysis of that Arizona chemical air grab test. (snip)

So one reply agrees with you and he's automatically right? Why not actually address the claims before dismissing them? What about the replies to him showing he was wrong? Looks to me like TonyB was wrong.

The trick with "debunkers" like "Uncinus", is the fact that he takes obvious video hoaxes, along with obvious disinformation, and then mixes the fake stuff together with real evidence and real tests.. He then rolls all of this "debunking evidence" up into one big ball and then pretends to debunk all of the evidence.. It's one of the oldest (not to mention most transparent) disinfo tricks in the book!

Obvious video hoaxes? They're the ones being widely promoted by the "chemtrailers"! If they're so "obvious" then why do the likes of Will Thomas, Carnicom, and Rense fall for them and promote them? You sound like you haven't actually read the site. What has been presented that is "obvious disinformation"?

Edited by Evan Burton

"Yes Duane scientists - including, biologist even micro ones, get murdered, commit suicide and die in accidents. So do English teachers, antiques dealers, musicians and military officers as well as shoe-shine boys, school teachers, secretaries and seamstresses."

Lots of people get murdered, but English teachers, antiques dealers, musicians, shoe-shine boys, school teachers, secretaries and seamstresses don't work for top secret black programs.. Scientists and micro biologists do.

"You really need to keep up, Williams was reconvicted at his 2nd trial, appealed again but his 2nd conviction was upheld."

Apparently the info I read was out of date.

"LHO was never even indicted let alone faced trial, Williams was convicted twice."

So what? .. They both played the roles of patsys.

"Williams admitted to robbing the victims and is the last person know to have seen them alive, there was considerable forensic evidence linking him to the crime scene which claimed never to have been to."

Williams never admited to the murders.. Some lying convict that he was incarcerated with made that claim.. Williams always claimed he was innocent of killing the victims, but he did admit to stealing their car and an ATM card.

"Testimony on confession contradicted

March 08, 1995|By Dennis O'Brien | Dennis O'Brien,Sun Staff Writer

A convicted murderer told an Anne Arundel County Circuit jury yesterday that another inmate lied on the witness stand when he said Scotland E. Williams admitted killing two Washington lawyers.

Mark Anthony Wheelton told jurors that Mr. Williams "never said anything" during a conversation among inmates last June.

On Friday, Carl Spoon testified that Mr. Williams had told him that he had killed Jose E. Trias, 49, and Julie Noel Gilbert, 48, for their Acura Legend.

Mr. Williams, 31, of Arnold is accused of fatally shooting Mr. Trias and Ms. Gilbert in their weekend home in Winchester on the Severn on May 16. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty in the first-degree murder case, which is being heard before Judge Eugene M. Lerner.

The state rested its case yesterday after six days of testimony from 36 witnesses, including five police officers, six evidence technicians, 10 scientific experts and the defendant's mother.

In the first day of defense testimony, Wheelton contradicted Spoon's recollection of a discussion among inmates.

Spoon, a landscaper convicted of felony theft and battery, testified Friday that he discussed with Mr. Williams the need to be "prepared for God" and that Mr. Williams responded by admitting that he killed Mr. Trias and Ms. Gilbert.

But Wheelton said that he took part in that conversation and that Mr. Williams just sat back and listened. Wheelton said Mr. Williams, Spoon and he were in adjacent cells at the time. "What Mr. Spoon said about Mr. Williams wasn't true," Wheelton told jurors."

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/1995-03-08/news/1995067055_1_spoon-trias-testimony

"I have no idea why you think this is relevant."

It was relevant in explaining that the Howard Hughes Medical Institute is the largest philanthropy in the US and possibly the most influential sponsor of biomedical research in the world.

"I don't consider Ruppert a credible source and even he only says CIA black-op funding "has long been alleged."

Just because you don't consider him to be a credible source doesn't mean he isn't.

"Perfect example of the crack(pot) researchers you depend on

"Long-time biowarfare invstigator Patricia Dole, Ph.D."

Her last name is Doyle."

You've never made a typo or spelled somebody's name wrong? .. Just because the "y" was left off her name, doesn't make someone's a "crackpot researcher".

"reports that there is a history of people connected to HHMI being murdered"

There's "a history" but the author could only cite 2!"

Only 2 murders is 2 too many.

" "The next day, Trias and his wife were found dead in their Chevy Chase, Md. home."

No they were found dead in their vacation home 40 miles away, in Winchester-on-the-Severn, MD."

Semantics .. It was still their home.

".."Police describe the killings as a professional hit."

BS, they described it as a robbery and arrested killer within days."

What was BS was framing some two but petty theif for their murders... Just because he was in possesion of their stolen property doesn't prove he murdered them.. He never admitted to the crime.

".."Tsunao Saitoh, who formerly worked at an HHMI-funded lab at Columbia University, was shot to death on May 7, 1996"

He worked there 1982 - 5*, i.e. for only 3 years, 11 years before the crime. If he knew something why did it take them over a decade to kill him?"

Maybe he was getting ready to spill the beans on their top secret black projects, like Jose Trias was right before he was murdered.

".."HHMI is headquartered in Chevy Chase, Maryland, and employs more than 2,900 individuals across the U.S"* If we count all the people who ever worked their the number will be much higher. Some of these people will be murdered."

Since several already have been murdered, I have no doubt more will be added to that list.. So we finally agree on something.

If chemtrails don't really exist, then why all the government and military interest in one of the top researcher's web site?

Anyone who has seen the evidence and still believes chemtrails are not a frightening reality, is either in a complete state of denial or being purposely dishonest.

Chemtrails - Top Intel, Military, & Defense Contractors Watching Carnicom.com

From Clifford Carnicom

www.carnicom.com

"Let it be noted that some of the recent visitors to this web site include:

(Let it also be noted that United States government computer systems are to be used for Official Business purposes only.)

1. Desert Research Institute in Nevada (weather modification research institution) (repeat visits)

2. Fort Lewis Army Military Base in the state of Washington (home of special forces air squadron)

3. Lockheed Martin (aviation and space defense contractor) (repeat visits)(repeat repeat visits)

4. Los Alamos National Laboratory (repeat visit)

5. Allergan Pharmaceutical Corporation (Allergy Pharmaceutical Research Company)

6. Alliant Techsystems (Space and Strategic Defense Systems contractor)

7. Raytheon Defense Systems (Defense Contractor) (repeat visit)(repeat repeat visit)(repeat repeat repeat visit)

8. BOEING AIRCRAFT COMPANY (100 visits minimum)

9. United States Defense Logistics Agency (supplies and support to combat troops)

10. Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Tuscon AZ (home of 355th Wing)(repeat visits)(repeat repeat visits)(repeat repeat repeat visit)

11. Dept of Defense Naval Computer and Telecommunications Area Master Station

12. U.S. Naval Sea Systems Command

13. Western Pacific Region of the Federal Aviation Administration, Lawndale CA. (repeat visit)(repeat visit) (repeat visit)

14. National Aeronautics and Space Administration Langley Research Center (10 visits minimum)

15. United States Environmental Protection Agency (20 visits minimum)

16. St. Vincent Hospital, Santa Fe New Mexico

17. HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, THE PENTAGON

18. United States Department of the Treasury (repeat visit)(repeat visit)

19. United States Department of Defense Educational Activity

20. ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE, PROUD HOME OF AIR FORCE ONE

21. United States Federal Aviation Administration

22. United States Naval Research Center, Washington D.C.

23. Rockwell-Collins (U.S. defense contractor)

24. Honeywell (U.S. Defense Contractor) (repeat visit)

25. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton OH (repeat visit)(repeat repeat visit)

26. Kadena Air Force Base, Okinawa, Japan

27. Camp Pendleton, United States Marine Corps (mandatory US Defense anthrax vaccination program described at www.cpp.usmc.mil)(repeat visit)(repeat visit)

28. Ames Research Center, NASA (one of primary missions is to research ASTROBIOLOGY, i.e., the study of life in outer space) (repeat visit)

29. Space Dynamics Laboratory, Utah State University, North Logan, Utah

30. Merck (Pharmaceutical Products and Health Research) (repeat visit)

31. McClellan Air Force Base, Sacramento, CA. (The Sacramento Air Logistics Center at McClellan Air Force Base, California performs depot maintenance on the KC-135 Stratotanker aircraft and is heavily involved in space and communications-electronics.) (repeat visit)

32. TRW (U.S. Defense Contractor) (repeat visit)

33. Teledyne Brown Engineering (U.S. Defense Contractor)

34. United States Navy Medical Department

35. Air National Guard, Salt Lake City, Utah

36. Monsanto Company(Chemical, Pesticide, and Pharmaceutical products) (repeat visit)(repeat repeat visits)

37. U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs

38. Arco Chemical Corporation

39. Sundstrand Aerospace (U.S. Defense Contractor)

40. National Oceanic and Atmospherics Administration Aeronomy Laboratory (conducts fundamental research on the chemical and physical processes of the Earth's atmosphere)

41. Allied Signal Corporation(chemical, aerospace, energy) (repeat visit)(repeat repeat visit)(repeat repeat repeat visit)(repeat repeat repeat repeat visit)

42. Aviation Weather Center, National Oceanic and Atmospherics Administration

43. United States Army Medical Department (repeat visit)

44. NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

45. Applied Physics Laboratory, a research division of John Hopkins University, which supports the U.S. Defense Department

46. United States Naval Health Research Center, San Diego, CA

47. HEADQUARTERS, UNITED STATES ARMY, THE PENTAGON

48. United States General Accounting Office (The General Accounting Office is the investigative arm of Congress. GAO performs audits and evaluations of Government programs and activities.)

49. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (Pharmaceutical Research and Development)

50. United States Naval Criminal Investigative Service (A worldwide organization responsible for conducting criminal investigations and counterintelligence for the Department of the Navy and for managing naval security programs. )

51. National Computer Security Center (NCSE) (Involved in advanced warfare simulation)

52. The Mayo Clinic (repeat visit) (repeat repeat visit) (repeat repeat repeat visit)

53. The Federal Judiciary (home of the United States Supreme Court)

54. United States Federal Emergency Management Agency(Controls a comprehensive, risk-based, emergency management program of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery.)(repeat visit)

55. United States Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane IN (repeat visit)(repeat repeat visit)

56. United States National Guard Public Affairs Web Access (no public access to this site)

57. UNITED STATES SENATE (repeat visit) (repeat repeat visit) (repeat repeat repeat visit)(repeat repeat repeat repeat visit)

58. Headquarters, United States Air Force Reserve Command

59. Kaiser Permanente health organization

60. United States Naval Warfare Assessment Station

61. Air University, United States Air Force

62. United States Naval Research Laboratory (repeat visit)

63. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (MTBE production)

64. United States Navy Naval Air Weapons Stations, China Lake CA

65. California Pacific Medical Center

66. United States Defense Information Systems Agency (mission: "To plan, engineer, develop, test, manage programs, acquire, implement, operate, and maintain information systems for C4I and mission support under all conditions of peace and war." )

67. Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, New England

68. San Francisco Department of Public Health

69. BJC Health System, St. Louis, Missouri

70. United States Open Source Information Systems(OSIS)(an unclassified confederation of systems serving the intelligence community with open source intelligence) OSIS sites include: (AIA) Air Intelligence Agency, Kelly AFB, San Antonio, TX IC-ROSE (CIA) Central Intelligence Agency, Reston, VA (DIA) Defense Intelligence Agency, Washington, D.C. (NSA) National Security Agency, Ft. Meade, Laurel, MD (NIMA) National Imagery & Mapping AgencyFairfax, VA (NAIC) National Air Intelligence Center, Wright-Patterson AFB, Dayton, OH (NGIC) National Ground Intelligence Center, Charlottesville, VA (MCIC) Marine Corps Intelligence Center, Quantico, VA (NMIC) National Maritime Intelligence Center, Office of Naval Intelligence, Suitland, MD (ISMC) Intelink Service Management Center, Ft. Meade, Laurel, MD (repeat visit)

71. New Mexico Department of Health

72. United States Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)

73. United States McMurdo Research Station, Antartica

74. Orlando Regional Healthcare System, Florida

75. United States Andersen Air Force Base, Guam

76. United States Misawa Air Base, Japan

77. United States Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii

78. United States Osan Air Force Base, Korea

79. Royal Air Force, Lakenheath, Suffolk

80. United States Scott Air Force Base

81. United States F.E. Warren Air Force Base

82. United States Air Force News Agency

83. United States Langley Air Force Base (repeat visit)

84. United States Tinker Air Force Base

85. United States McConnell Air Force Base

86. United States Charleston Air Force Base

87. United States Randolph Air Force Base

88. United States Air Force Reserve Command

89. United States Seymour Johnson Air Force Base

90. United States Bolling Air Force Base, Washington DC

91. Keesler Air Force Base, MS

91. United States Hill Air Force Base

92. United States Vandenberg Air Force Base, California

93. United States Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota

94. United States Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska

95. ANDREWS AIR FORCE BASE, PROUD HOME OF AIR FORCE ONE (repeat visit)

96. HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, THE PENTAGON (repeat visit) (Visitors 75-96 arrived within a 24 hour period 9-23-99)

97. United StatesCannon Air Force Base, New Mexico

98. United States McQuire Air Force Base

99. United States Beale Air Force Base (home of the U-2 fleet of reconnaisance aircraft)

100. United States Department of Justice - Federal Bureau of Prisons

101. Metnet - United States Navy (associated with weather reporting system and SPAWAR)

102. TRADOC - United States Army Training and Doctrine Command, Fort Monroe, VA

103. Newsweek Magazine

104. United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

105. Massachusetts Medical Society, Owner - Publisher : New England Journal of Medicine

106. OFFICE OF THE SECRETARY OF DEFENSE: THE OFFICE OF WILLIAM S. COHEN, SECRETARY OF DEFENSE (repeat visit)

107. HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, THE PENTAGON (repeat repeat visit)

108. UNITED STATES JOINT FORCES COMMAND (reports to US Secretary of Defense) (repeat visit)

109. Naval Warfare Assessment Station, Corona, CA

110. Los Angeles County Emergency Operations Center

111. Commander in Chief, United States Pacific Fleet, United States Navy

112. HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, THE PENTAGON

113. Defense Logistics Agency, Administrative Support Center in Europe

114. United Stated Department of Defense Network Information Center, Vienna, VA (repeat visits)

115. Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army

116. Headquarters, United States Air Force, The Pentagon (repeat visit)

117. U.S. News and World Report

118. Naval Air Warfare Center - Aircraft Division (repeat visits)

119. New Zealand Parliament

120. HEADQUARTERS UNITED STATES AIR FORCE, THE PENTAGON (multiple repeat visits)

121. NIPR - Department of Defense Network Operations (NIPRNet); The Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) has established a number of NIPRNet gateways to the Internet, which will be protected and controlled by firewalls and other technologies.) (repeat visits)

122. Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs, CO (home of NORAD and SPACECOM)

123. Raytheon (visits immediately after introduction of HAARP implications)

124. United States Army War College"

http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm

Just how did he determine that those units were visiting?

I'm not certain, but I believed that the US DoD had been allocated blocks of IP addresses. A website might be able to tell that they had been visited by a DoD IP but not which unit owned that IP.

I'm willing to be corrected and have sent an e-mail to the DoD Network Operations Centre, asking that question.