The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

Then they tested the DUST in the air, NOT the air itself, no matter what they called it. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Yes, it was an AIR grab.

What they tested were the TOXINS in the air, beneath where the chemtrail planes had sprayed, no matter what disingenuous spin you attempt to put on it .. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Sure Duane. :rolleyes: Then of course you can show where they either submitted a multi-ton sample of all the air from 28 days, 8 hours a day, or accounted for the volume of air passing through the filter. Right? Or how about how they modified a FILTER that collect dust to somehow collect and store massive amounts of air? How about how they ruled out other contamination sources? Just because they called it an air grab doesn't mean it was, nor does it magically make up for their faulty methodology.

We've discussed this before .. It's was proven that your source is the one who has the faulty methodology.

The Arizonia test was an AIR GRAB.. Call it dust if you must :lol: , but the atmosphere was tested after chemtrail planes had covered the area with toxins from above.

This "top secret" spraying project is no longer a secret.. Which means there's no reason for you to keep pretending it doesn't exist.

Unfortunately for you, nothing you say is correct.. Your willful ignorance of this subject is obvious..<DELETED BY MODERATOR>

How about the next time one of the chemtrail planes creates a tic tac toe grid in the skies over your home town, you step outside for a few hours and take some very deep breaths. :)

And again thanks for proving my poiint about your worldview getting in the way of any snese of reason no your part. So, wheres that sample from the flight altitide where "chemtrails are supposed to be sprayed? I notice you skipped right over this little gem that nails your aruguments coffin shut and went rihgt to the personal attacks. Its not a reach to understand WHY. You can't show us the test because it does not exist.

Your argument is toast.

Your 'belief' is just that...belief taken on faith and formed by a very warped worldview.

But thanks for playing, you are at least entertaining.

Then they tested the DUST in the air, NOT the air itself, no matter what they called it. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Yes, it was an AIR grab.

What they tested were the TOXINS in the air, beneath where the chemtrail planes had sprayed, no matter what disingenuous spin you attempt to put on it .. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Sure Duane. :rolleyes: Then of course you can show where they either submitted a multi-ton sample of all the air from 28 days, 8 hours a day, or accounted for the volume of air passing through the filter. Right? Or how about how they modified a FILTER that collect dust to somehow collect and store massive amounts of air? How about how they ruled out other contamination sources? Just because they called it an air grab doesn't mean it was, nor does it magically make up for their faulty methodology.

We've discussed this before .. It's was proven that your source is the one who has the faulty methodology.

The Arizonia test was an AIR GRAB.. Call it dust if you must :lol: , but the atmosphere was tested after chemtrail planes had covered the area with toxins from above.

You must have a different definition of "proven". :rolleyes:

Just because they called it an air grab doesn't mean it was. IF they actually grabbed all the air from a filter running 8 hours a day for 28 days they would have a multiton sample. They did NOT. They instead only sampled what the filter collected. That would be DUST. They did NOT account for the volume of air the dust came from. If you think otherwise then you need to show where. They simply tested the dust. Their results were well within the normal range for dust.

This "top secret" spraying project is no longer a secret.. Which means there's no reason for you to keep pretending it doesn't exist.

I'm pretending nothing. The way you say I am makes me think you're questioning my motivation to post here. But you wouldn't do that would you Duane? :rolleyes:

I must say that both of your replies were completely predictable.

Like I stated before, your narrow minded worldviews won't allow either one of you to see the truth of many subjects, the chemtrails program being only one of them.

But I'm not here to try to convince closed minded people like you of anything.. I'm here to show the evidence of the US military's "top secret" chemtrail program, so hopefully more people will be aware of what is taking place and what type of harm is being caused by the toxins being sprayed.

The evidence I've presented on this thread speaks for itself, regardless of what kind of games are being played by certain members of this forum to attempt to suppress that evidence.

*edited for typos

Edited by Duane Daman

Not nearly as predictable as yours.

Still have yet to see proof of ANY toxins being sprayed or anything being sprayed period. A faulty study conducted on the ground does neither.

Would also be nice to see proof of any games being played.

I take it from your post then that you CAN'T show where they accounted for the volume of air that they took the dust from? I figure you would have mentioned it if you could.

The evidence I've presented on this thread speaks for itself, regardless of what kind of games are being played by certain members of this forum to attempt to suppress that evidence.

*edited for typos

Yes your "evidence" does speak...and loudly...

It's says, I'm very silly and can mislead the wary and intellectually challenged.

No one wants to 'surpress" anything. The opposite is true. Your "evidence" only hurts you, it sure does not help. Those who are nto worldview challenged see right through it.

*edited for typos

It's says, I'm very silly and can mislead the wary and intellectually challenged.

No one wants to 'surpress" anything. The opposite is true. Your "evidence" only hurts you, it sure does not help. Those who are nto worldview challenged see right through it.

As usual, all you have to offer is ridicule, with no proof of your silly claims that chemtrails don't exist, or cause harm to humans.

Not only do they exist but the toxins sprayed from the chemtrail planes have been tested .. Some of the most alarming results found are extremely high levels of aluminum and barium, both which cause immune system disorders.

As usual, all you have to offer is ridicule, with no proof of your silly claims that chemtrails don't exist, or cause harm to humans.

Not only do they exist but the toxins sprayed from the chemtrail planes have been tested .. Some of the most alarming results found are extremely high levels of aluminum and barium, both which cause immune system disorders.

As usual, Duane Daman posts more "evidence" damning to his claim. So tell us Duane, just how do you make the provable leap from contrails to stuff in a jar? Oh yea, you can't. Just more warped worldviews bubbling over and out of your keyboard.

Please keep posting your junk, its a hoot!

Thanks for the grins.

Edited by Craig Lamson

*edited for typos

More faulty results (claims of 6.8 parts per million when it is actually 68 parts per BILLION, which is in the normal range by the way) from yet another collection on the ground. Proves absolutely nothing ESPECIALLY because the bowl used to collect was left out for a MONTH already making it more concentrated than nomal rainwater. Hilarious.

http://contrailscience.com/barium-chemtrails/

*edited for typos

More faulty results (claims of 6.8 parts per million when it is actually 68 parts per BILLION, which is in the normal range by the way) from yet another collection on the ground. Proves absolutely nothing ESPECIALLY because the bowl used to collect was left out for a MONTH already making it more concentrated than nomal rainwater. Hilarious.

More faulty logic and "debunking" by a member of the US Air Force.. The same Air Force that denies the existance of Chemtrails, even though that "top secret" program is no longer a secret.. Hilarious.

*edited for typos

More faulty logic and "debunking" by a member of the US Air Force.. The same Air Force that denies the existance of Chemtrails, even though that "top secret" program is no longer a secret.. Hilarious.

What exactly did I post that is faulty? Please share. They DID claim 6.8 parts per million when the results were actually 68 parts per billion. They DID get their sample from a bowl they left outside which would make anything collected more concentrated. They did NOT prove anything.

Did you miss this in my signature?

No matter what some here may think, I am NOT paid or in any way compensated for posting here or anywhere else. Any insinuation or accusation otherwise is completely unfounded and likely a violation of forum rules.

Your post tries to make a connection between my occupation and my posting here.

I have yet to see proof of the existence of ANY program. So far all we have is conjecture, faulty testing, a gross misunderstanding of weather, and a very hefty dose of paranoia.

Lewis...was that a correct quote from you on another forum:

PERHAPS BURTON IS MORE EVIL THAN WE THOUGHT...?

Or did I misread it?

Thanks.

Jack

Its called sarcasm Jack. I realize you probably don't understand it.

Lewis...was that a correct quote from you on another forum:

PERHAPS BURTON IS MORE EVIL THAN WE THOUGHT...?

Or did I misread it?

Thanks.

Jack

Its called sarcasm Jack. I realize you probably don't understand it.

It's perfectly understandable why Jack wouldn't think you were being sarcastic... :lol: