The Education Forum

Chemtrails are back!

Yesterday and today chemtrails are back BIG TIME over Fort Worth. Yesterday the pilots

got artistic and were "drawing" pictures in the sky, including an "airplane", a "bird" and

an "arrow". I wish I had had my camera with me.

Today I got up at 7 a.m. and went to get the newspaper out of the driveway. I saw four

chemtrails being laid in the east, toward Dallas, and oddly a real contrail being laid

above them. The contrail was very short, evaporating within seconds. The chemtrails

were from horizon to horizon.

Jack

Since I did not have a camera with me, I have drawn what the chemtrail heiroglyphs looked like.

They appeared to be over the Dallas area. The "bird" is hard to draw, because the "wings" were

much more "feathery" along the trailing edge, and looked like bird wings.

Jack

Funny how Jack, who keeps touting his supposed expertise as a photographer, never seems to have a camera with him, even when he's at home.

Edited by Len Colby

Yesterday and today chemtrails are back BIG TIME over Fort Worth. Yesterday the pilots

got artistic and were "drawing" pictures in the sky, including an "airplane", a "bird" and

Today I got up at 7 a.m. and went to get the newspaper out of the driveway. I saw four

chemtrails being laid in the east, toward Dallas, and oddly a real contrail being laid

above them. The contrail was very short, evaporating within seconds. The chemtrails

Jack

Since I did not have a camera with me, I have drawn what the chemtrail heiroglyphs looked like.

They appeared to be over the Dallas area. The "bird" is hard to draw, because the "wings" were

Jack

Funny how Jack, who keeps touting his supposed expertise as a photographer, never seems to have a camera with him, even when he's at home.

As I stated, I was not at home. I was driving across town to a luncheon meeting, and then to do some other chores.

Jack

Jack

As I stated, I was not at home. I was driving across town to a luncheon meeting, and then to do some other chores.

"Today I got up at 7 a.m. and went to get the newspaper out of the driveway. I saw four chemtrails being laid in the east, toward Dallas, and oddly a real contrail being laid above them. The contrail was very short, evaporating within seconds. The chemtrails were from horizon to horizon."

I have tip for you Jack, decent very compact digicams sell for less that $ 100, you could buy one and stash it in the glove compartment.

Of course, Jack can photograph contrails and he'll claim they are "chemtrails". As people have continuously told Jack and others, gather evidence regarding flight number, altitude, heading, etc, and correlate that with know whether conditions at those altitudes. Better yet, take airborne samples of the contrails (to avoid contamination) and have them analysed by an independent laboratory then have those results contrasted to typical airborne samples (e.g. jet exhaust). Ground samples are NOT of any use because they cannot be correlated with an aircraft nor can contamination from the ground be ruled out.

That's my favorite chemtrail pic Jack.

Thanks for posting it! :)

No Duane, that would be your favorite CONTRAIL pic.

No need to thank me for correcting you.

No Craig, those are chemtrails in that photo, NOT contrails .. Contrails don't leave wide, persistant, tic tac toe grids in the sky .. The existance of chemtrails has been proven extensively .. I've even posted that proof on this thread, but of course it comes as no surprise that you refuse to acknowledge that proof, or more likely, have refused to even look at it.. Your particular narrow minded world view won't allow you to see the truth of many subjects, chemtrials being only one of them.

No Craig, those are chemtrails in that photo, NOT contrails .. Contrails don't leave wide, persistant, tic tac toe grids in the sky .. The existance of chemtrails has been proven extensively .. I've even posted that proof on this thread, but of course it comes as no surprise that you refuse to acknowledge that proof, or more likely, have refused to even look at it.. Your particular narrow minded world view won't allow you to see the truth of many subjects, chemtrials being only one of them.

Heres the TRUTH Duane. They are without a doubt CONRTAILS. Your claim to the contrary has ZERO basis in fact. You can't point us to a SINGLE study that has sampled the contents of these contrials to prove your claim that it is a chemical spraying trail. ZEREO..ZILCH...NADA...NONE. Your ground based studies are a perect example of your worldview getting in the way of reason. Of course nothing new in that. You put it on display often.

Heres the TRUTH Duane. They are without a doubt CONRTAILS. Your claim to the contrary has ZERO basis in fact. You can't point us to a SINGLE study that has sampled the contents of these contrials to prove your claim that it is a chemical spraying trail. ZEREO..ZILCH...NADA...NONE. Your ground based studies are a perect example of your worldview getting in the way of reason. Of course nothing new in that. You put it on display often.

This evidence proves your typical drivil is incorrect.. There's a mountain of evidence that chemtrails are not only a real US military program, but also that the toxins that are being sprayed by the chemtrail planes are making people ill.

Your claim of only the ground being tested is not true either .. Here's the Arizona AIR grab test that proves you wrong about that also.

"Chemtrails - Lab Report On

Air Grab Thru HEPA Filter

Bridget Conroy

ArizonaSkyWatch.com

6-8-8

This is the final Lab Report RE: air material analysis. This was a 28 day collection via HEPA filter, 8 hours per day collection. Please note the extremely high Aluminum reading 12,800,000 ppb.

hepa.jpg

You need to look at the chemtrail evidence I've posted here before pretending it's not true.

Edited by Duane Daman

You still think that was an air grab? Since when does ANY Hepa filter "grab" air? What does a air filter grab? Did they turn in a multi-ton sample of all the air that passed through the filter? No? Did they account in any way for the amount of air their dust was filtered from? No? Then they tested the DUST in the air, NOT the air itself, no matter what they called it. Any logical person should be able to see that.

and that test was still performed ON THE GROUND. They did NOT rule out local pollution or other possible contamination sources.

Then they tested the DUST in the air, NOT the air itself, no matter what they called it. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Yes, it was an AIR grab.

What they tested were the TOXINS in the air, beneath where the chemtrail planes had sprayed, no matter what disingenuous spin you attempt to put on it .. Any logical person should be able to see that.

You need to look at the chemtrail evidence I've posted here before pretending it's not true.

Thanks for proving everthing I had to say correct. So pleasse show me WERE in that report you claim is such great evidence of chemtrail, they talk about doing a collection from a supposed chemtrail AT THE ALTITUDE where this supposed chemtrail was emmited?

If you can't show me where that has happened, you lose...simple as that.

Then they tested the DUST in the air, NOT the air itself, no matter what they called it. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Yes, it was an AIR grab.

What they tested were the TOXINS in the air, beneath where the chemtrail planes had sprayed, no matter what disingenuous spin you attempt to put on it .. Any logical person should be able to see that.

Sure Duane. :rolleyes: Then of course you can show where they either submitted a multi-ton sample of all the air from 28 days, 8 hours a day, or accounted for the volume of air passing through the filter. Right? Or how about how they modified a FILTER that collect dust to somehow collect and store massive amounts of air? How about how they ruled out other contamination sources? Just because they called it an air grab doesn't mean it was, nor does it magically make up for their faulty methodology.

Edited by Matthew Lewis

Thanks for proving everthing I had to say correct. So pleasse show me WERE in that report you claim is such great evidence of chemtrail, they talk about doing a collection from a supposed chemtrail AT THE ALTITUDE where this supposed chemtrail was emmited?

If you can't show me where that has happened, you lose...simple as that.

Unfortunately for you, nothing you say is correct.. Your willful ignorance of this subject is obvious.

I have a great idea! .. How about the next time one of the chemtrail planes creates a tic tac toe grid in the skies over your home town, you step outside for a few hours and take some very deep breaths. :)

Edited by Duane Daman