The Education Forum

Birth certificate again (merged with CIAer)

If Obama could reveal the birthers to be utter fools by making a simple phone call to the Hawaii Health Department and asking it to send a local newspaper a copy of his original birth certificate, why hasn't he done so?

I am largely agnostic on this issue; however, when the government or someone in a very high position of power declines to provides readily available proof which will not jeopardize national security, I get suspicious.

3 documents are relevant to this discusion.

1) The original 1961 birth certificate issued to Obama's parents, it seems to have been lost, not surprising considering all the times he and his family moved.

2) The 1961 copy held by the state health department,

3) The 2008 copy issued by the state health department, there is little doubt it is authentic

The state's Republican health commisioner has alreay said Obama's 2008 birth certificate is authentic and matches the 1961 copy held by her office. Why would she cover for him if this were untrue?

Why wouldn't he release it if it is true?

Release what? A copy of the item you refer to as 2, above.

And I remember when the issue was first raised that he visited Hawaii to see his grandmother and that that trip was immediately followed by a statement from the governor's office (I think to the effect that a copy of a birth certificate can only be made public with the consent of the individual).

They released it to Obama he put a scan online and made it available for examination. Nice try, Len. It was plainly obvious that I was referring to the 1961 birth certificate - not the 2008 COLB.

And I don't accept the fact that the Republican governor must be trusted because she is a Republican and Barack is a Democrat.

Republicans have shown themselves to be plenty capable of being bribed.

Then you can’t be satisfied. If you entertain the notion that a Republican governor who campaigned for Bush,McCain and Palin as well as two of her appointees were bribed to protect an inelligible Democratic presidential candidate/president then I doubt any documents they issued would quell your doubts You are correct, Len, that I cannot be satisfied that a politician can't be bought.

I don't know where he was born, but I question why someone would not release something that he could do with a phone call if doing so would make a controversy go away and his detractors look foolish.

COLBs are only released to family members who fill out and mail in a form with $ 10. Obama`s was released - But, for reasons I don't understand, not a copy of the 1961 birth certificate (your item no. 2, above.).

LEN: 3 documents are relevant to this discusion.

1) The original 1961 birth certificate issued to Obama's parents, it seems to have been lost, not surprising considering all the times he and his family moved.

2) The 1961 copy held by the state health department,

3) The 2008 copy issued by the state health department, there is little doubt it is authentic

The state's Republican health commisioner has alreay said Obama's 2008 birth certificate is authentic and matches the 1961 copy held by her office. Why would she cover for him if this were untrue?

CHRIS: Why wouldn't he release it if it is true?

LEN: Release what?

CHRIS: A copy of the item you refer to as 2, above.

LEN: Only the health department could release it. I don`t think they normally release photographic copies of the originals just the COLBs find me one source that says otherwise. Since the state of Hawaii converted to all electronic files several years ago best case scenario they have a scan or photo of Obama and every other Hawaiian’s birth certificate but it is also possible they only have text files of the data. Despite the fact there must be hundreds of thousands of Republicans in Hawaii I've seen 2 early 60`s originals with no indication either was recently obtained. IIRC one is a negative indicating it was issued decades ago. I have a challenge for Greg, Jack, Craig, you and any other birthers or doubters out there. Obtain a photographic copy of your ORIGINAL birth certificate issued by the state of your birth.

CHRIS: And I remember when the issue was first raised that he visited Hawaii to see his grandmother and that that trip was immediately followed by a statement from the governor's office (I think to the effect that a copy of a birth certificate can only be made public with the consent of the individual).

LEN: They released it to Obama he put a scan online and made it available for examination.

CHRIS: Nice try, Len. It was plainly obvious that I was referring to the 1961 birth certificate - not the 2008 COLB.

Which AFAIK the state does release and may not even have.

CHRIS: And I don't accept the fact that the Republican governor must be trusted because she is a Republican and Barack is a Democrat.

Republicans have shown themselves to be plenty capable of being bribed.

LEN: Then you can’t be satisfied. If you entertain the notion that a Republican governor who campaigned for Bush,McCain and Palin as well as two of her appointees were bribed to protect an inelligible Democratic presidential candidate/president then I doubt any documents they issued would quell your doubts

CHRIS: You are correct, Len, that I cannot be satisfied that a politician can't be bought.

LEN: The health secretary is a doctor not a pol. But lets assume she, the governor and the other official were bought off, what's the plan after January 2011 when a new governor takes office? Due to term limits she can't run for reelection.

CHRIS: I don't know where he was born, but I question why someone would not release something that he could do with a phone call if doing so would make a controversy go away and his detractors look foolish.

LEN: COLBs are only released to family members who fill out and mail in a form with $ 10. Obama`s was released -

CHRIS: But, for reasons I don't understand, not a copy of the 1961 birth certificate (your item no. 2, above.).

LEN: See above

EDIT - Name tags added for clarity

Edited by Len Colby

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/Articles/Obama_CIA.htm

=============

1) “Columbia University will not divulge whether the “alleged” diploma issued was in the name of Barry Soetoro or Barack Hussein Obama. No public record exists regarding the diploma.”

2) “Obama alleges he attended Columbia in 1982, 1983. But, the investigators have been UNABLE to turn up a single shred of written documentation for the years 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 that show where Obama appeared on a school roster, register, faculty memo, bulletin board, school awards, dean’s list; where Obama’s name appeared in a yearbook, club record, fraternity record, extra curricular activity member roster, student newspaper, student radio or TV activity; where Obama appeared in any records as a worker, employee, laborer in or about Columbia University; where Obama enrolled in any sports activity or program.”

3) “As a graduating senior in 1983 he does not appear in any Political Science (his major) or Graduating Class yearbook or invitation records.”

4) “There is absolutely no documentation of any kind to show Obama attended, lived, worked or played at Columbia University during the investigated 4 years.”

5) “Interviewed professors, college employees, students (who were at Columbia during the years in question) have failed to turn up a single person that can remember Obama. This is irrefutable evidence. Think about your own situation if Obama had attended your college? A “now-famous” person went to your school? Many would be able to say, “Of course I remember.” At Columbia, not a single able to say he or person has been she remembers Obama.”7

Edited by Steven Gaal

http://www.college.columbia.edu/cct/jan_feb09/alumni_corner

can he be believed ??

HOWEVER

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/List_of_Barack_Obama's_friends_and_associates

Sohale Siddiqi is identified as "Sadik" in Obama's memoir, Dreams From My Father, and is described as "a short, well-built Pakistani" who smoked marijuana, snorted cocaine and liked to party. Siddiqi was from Karachi, Pakistan, and Obama's roommate when he attended Columbia University. Siddiqi was not a student at Columbia and became an illegal alien having over stay his tourist visa. [2] Obama knew Saddiqi when he visited Chandoo and Hamid at Occidental. Siddiqi claims Obama stopped using drugs when he arrived at Columbia. Siddiqi is a recovering drug addict and now lives in Seattle working for a community theater.

Edited by Steven Gaal

"CHRIS: Nice try, Len. It was plainly obvious that I was referring to the 1961 birth certificate - not the 2008 COLB.

Which AFAIK the state does release and may not even have."

Len - The State has Barack's original 1961 birth certificate, but, as I remembered, stated that it couldn't release it to anyone who didn't have a material interest in it.

Hawaii State Health Director stated in 2008 that:

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawaii Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii.”

"I have a challenge for Greg, Jack, Craig, you and any other birthers or doubters out there. Obtain a photographic copy of your ORIGINAL birth certificate issued by the state of your birth."

Len - I was born in 1957 and had no trouble whatsoever in getting a copy of the original birth certificate that was then certified by the State of Illinois as being a copy of my birth certificate.

So, at this point, the President of the United States could obtain a copy of his original birth certificate but apparently chooses to not do so.

• 10 months later...

In Europe we are amazed by the fact that so many people in the US refuse to believe that Obama is an American citizen. I suppose it must be the crazy right-wing media they have in the US.

More good studies of the faked document. This is NOT about RACE. It is about

lying, deception, and ineligibility for office.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292457

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=292449

http://www.henrymakow.com/imaging_ex...s_obama_b.html

It is also about the obvious FAKING of an official document, a crime. Study

of this may lead to the cabal behind Obama...Rockefeller, Annenberg, Brezinski,

Bildebergers, etc.

Please do not say it is "political" or "racial"...or even trivial. It is criminal.

Jack

In Europe we are amazed by the fact that so many people in the US refuse to believe that Obama is an American citizen. I suppose it must be the crazy right-wing media they have in the US.

John, The American Civil War is STILL being fought by our brothers south of the Mason-Dixon Line -- and just last evening, according to MSNBC 'Hardball' host Chris Matthews, many members of the U.S. House of Representatives "birther" advocates hail from, TEXAS! Those that deny racism is front and center here, especially from the south, (IMO) are delusional...

Yeah, Jack, and Obama helped fake the moon landing

That's quite a feat for a lad of only 8 at the time of the first faked moon landing. :lol:

'Did Donald Trump Force Barack Obama To Release His Birth Certificate? Trump Thinks So'

"Donald Trump is taking credit for forcing the White House to release the Barack Obama birth certificate. Trump, who is considering a run for the presidency, told reporters that he is "honored to play such a big role in hopefully getting rid of this issue. I am really proud. I am really honored. Now let’s get on to the issues.”

He went on to criticize the White House for not releasing the Barack Obama long-form birth certificate long before April 27, 2011.

Trump is visiting New Hampshire, in what looked suspiciously like a campaign stop.

Trump says that he has yet to check the Barack Obama birth certificate but hopes that the issue can be put to rest. He says he wants to focus on real issue like oil prices.

“I hope it checks out beautifully. I am really proud, I am really honored,” said Trump. “Now we can talk about oil, we can talk about gasoline prices. We can talk about China ripping off our country."

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/did-donald-trump-force-obama-release-birth-certificate-photo-2781569.html

Or we can talk about who's the bigger narcissist.. Barack Obama or Donald Trump?

My guess would be The Donald.