The Education Forum

Hear No Evil by Don Thomas

Pat Speer

Link to history of Dale's own revisions of his wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia....ers@comcast.net

Thanks for that link Tom,

I especially like the part about "removing details of Myers links to Tippit family."

While some members of the TIppit family would rather this whole thing disapear,

and refuse to acknowledge that Tippit had a sexual relationship with two of the waitresses

at Austin's barbeque, which was owned by a member of the local John Birch Society,

and where Tippit worked on weekends, we can't depend on Dale Myers to tell us the truth.

I think there are members of the Tippit family who would like the truth to come out, as it is the

second and third generation of witnesses and suspcts who have now taken an interest in their

families role in the assassination, and are seeking the truth.

BK

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Well, I see John did remove the criticism of Dale Myers work from the forum. I think it should be reposted and discussed further, especially if he doesn't want it.

No, I did not. I only removed his original words. It just highlights the fact that he is not willing to have his opinions questioned by the experts on this forum. It is interesting that Gary Mack, the gatekeeper of truth concerning the JFK assassination, was the one who complained to the email group of my posting Dale Myers' account. Of course, he is another one who is scared to engage in debate on this forum (even though he is a member).

John,

Just for my information, can you tell us exactly what email group Gary alerted?

Best to you,

Jerry

It is an email group that Peter Dale Scott invited me to join. Members include G. Robert Blakey, David Kaiser, Michael O’Dell, Jeff Morley, Paul Hoch, David Talbot, Stuart Wexler, Paul Seaton, John McAdams, Gary Mack, Dale Myers, Paul Hoch, Lamar Waldron, Todd Vaughan, Jim Lesar, Rex Bradford, Don Thomas, Bill Simpich, Gerald McKnight, etc.

As you can see, it is a group with a wide-range of opinions on the JFK assassination. I welcome this approach to the subject as I believe rational debate is the best way to reach the truth. However, as Dale Myers and Gary Mack have shown on this issue, some people are not keen on debate at all.

Could you reword it so he can't claim expression rights?

If you are interested in what Dale Myers thinks of Don Thomas' book "Hear No Evil" just include the key phrases into a Google search. For example, you will get pages such as this:

http://www.jfkfiles....acoustics_2.htm

I would also recommend that you look at the links on this page:

http://www.maryferre...ustics_Evidence

So John,

Are you persona non grata with this group now?

Can you tell us a little more about them?

If they don't debate, what do they talk about and agree on, if anything?

Thanks,

BK

So John,

Thanks,

BK

I was told that I had to apologize to Dale for posting his comments on the forum. This I refused to do and therefore I don't get their emails anymore. It does not bother me as I have decided to withdraw from all research into the JFK assassination. I have met some great people during my research but clearly the JFK community has more than its fair share of severely disturbed people. I have had enough of the abuse and have decided to keep out of these discussions. After all, it does not really matter as we will never be allowed to find out what happened that day. As one former CIA contract agent said to me, the US government cannot allow the American people to know the truth, as it will completely undermine the belief that the US is a democratic society.

So John,

Thanks,

BK

I was told that I had to apologize to Dale for posting his comments on the forum. This I refused to do and therefore I don't get their emails anymore. It does not bother me as I have decided to withdraw from all research into the JFK assassination. I have met some great people during my research but clearly the JFK community has more than its fair share of severely disturbed people. I have had enough of the abuse and have decided to keep out of these discussions. After all, it does not really matter as we will never be allowed to find out what happened that day. As one former CIA contract agent said to me, the US government cannot allow the American people to know the truth, as it will completely undermine the belief that the US is a democratic society.

John,

Many thanks for all you have done, not only with starting this forum that has allowed us to share our research and develop it further with people we otherwise never would have known, but for your own contributions, which have provided an overall historical picture that places the assassination of JFK and other political assassinations in their proper perspective.

I'm sure you have enough material for a book and hope that you put one together.

I now have more reasons to dislike Dale Myers than just his intentionally deceptive book.

Bill Kelly

John, six months ago you initiated a thread entitled Why we will never find out the truth about the death of JFK .

Is your decision to withdraw from all research into the JFK assassination in any way related to the conclusion you reached then?

I have come to the conclusion that we will never discover the truth about the people behind the assassination of JFK. I think in time, probably in about 2063, the US government will appoint a respected historian to examine the classified documents related to the case. They will then report that a conspiracy and a cover-up did take place but the available evidence makes it impossible to identify those responsible for these events.

I think it was reasonable to reach that conclusion soon after the release of the Warren Report

and the overwhelming acceptance by the mainstream media at that time. Americans were told

they might not see the release of certain records in their lifetime.

Each succeeding year brought a modicum of hope. Kelin's book chronicles the first years when the

critics destroyed the tenets of the official position and raised basic questions, many of which remain

unanswered to this day. Hope was high in many circles that, having exposed official lies at many levels,

the case could be cracked.

However, each succeeding year brought bitter disappointments. Guarded calls for a new investigation

were ignored. Garrison's inquiry, which seemed to hold such great promise, crashed and burned.

Garrison arrested Shaw in March of 1967. Two long and agonizing years later, Shaw was acquitted.

During those two years Kennedy's brother and Martin King met their death by bullet.

It was a full six years later when again, there was hope. Vietnam and Watergate changed the way

many Americans viewed their government. In 1975 the world and a horrified nation saw the Zapruder film

for the first time. Anger and shock led to the HSCA, which was ultimately another failure and again hope

was delayed, if not extinguished. Fonzi referred to it as the Last Investigation.

Lifton's book, a national bestseller, stirred little action. It should have been, but was not, a game changer.

Tony Summers did some remarkable research. A decade later, Stone's JFK and the ARRB might have been the last gasp.

Since then, many notable books appeared. McKnight, Hancock, Horne, Fetzer, and many others have made strides

by accessing released records that were limited in what they revealed. The ultimate truth remained elusive, if not impossible to know.

In January of 1964, Eric Norden wrote that President Kennedy was killed by a war state apparatus and that his death likely would

never be adequately investigated. Unfortunately, he was right. It was a military style operation, carefully crafted on a need to know basis.

I don't believe the year 2013 will result in anything different. Kennedy's death will be commemorated, discussed, debated,

and ultimately resigned to a false, incomplete and disputed historical record.

The people behind the murder of President Kennedy remain unknown, although there are many on this Forum that have

their own particular answer or answers. I've never believed for a moment that government records would reveal what

really happened in Dallas that day.

The conspirators are dead and the study of President Kennedy's murder has been relegated to more of a hobby than

any opportunity to obtain justice or truth.

John, thank you for continuing to provide this Forum and for all the information you have provided over the last seven years.

So John,

Thanks,

BK

Ditto with all sentiments. You leave us witha very significant parting gift. I wish you peace and happiness in all things to come. Thank you for this forum. I think you bow out with honor.

So John,

Thanks,

BK

JOHN :(,IF, THIS ENDS YOUR INVOLVEMENT WITHIN THE RESEARCH COMMUNITY, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESEARCH OF THE PAST AND THIS FORUM AND THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SO MANY TO PARTICIPATE, NOW PLEASE EXCUSE AN OLE GAL, BUT WHO THE H DOES GARY OR ANY OTHER WITHIN SAID GROUP GET OFF TELLING ANYONE THEY MUST APOLOGIZE, WHEN DID THEY MAKE FORUM GOD STATICE,,IMO, YOU ARE PERHAPS DOING EXACTLY WHAT GARY POO AND DALE PLANNED OUT HOPING YOU WOULD DO, DROP OUT,AFTER BEING DROPPED FROM SAID GROUP, SNEAKY YES, WELL IMO THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST AND THEY WILL BE IN THE FUTURE, AND THE OTHERS IN THIS GROUP WITHIN THE EMAILS ARE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE THAT THIS HAS NOT OCCURRED TO THEM, AND WHY NOT ??JUST MY 2 CENTS, BUT SOMETHING SMELLS LIKE POO ....TAKE CARE, AND STAY WELL, BEST B......

Edited by Bernice Moore

Gary Mack says that John Simpkin should appologize to Dale Myers for offending him for posting his PRIVATE discussion on a public forum.

Hell, here's what he says:

Hi Bill,

John Simkin is leaving out important information, and so is Bernice. There were a group of researchers conducting a PRIVATE discussion and someone added Simkin's name to the list. He chose to publish on the Education Forum some of that PRIVATE discussion without asking permission, so I merely warned the others that he was doing so. Dale Myers had every right to be offended at the publication of a PRIVATE discussion. Simkin should apologize to ALL of us for making our PRIVATE discussion public. Gary Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, forward, distribute, use or copy this email or its contents. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return email that you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.ng

MY RESPONSE:

Gary,

Dale Myers should appologize to John Simpkin for trying to keep him from publicly discussing his theories.

Bill Kelly

Dale Myers should appologize to everybody for writing shoddy work, having such radical and extremist theories and publishing such an intentionally deceptive book as With Malice.

If Dale Myers doesn't appologize to Simkin I will start a web site With Malice In Wonderland, aimed at correcting Myers falsehoods and start shadowing him around like Tink Thompson does with Professor Fetzer, correcting him everywhere he goes.

I just might do that any way, whether he appologises or not.

Bill Kelly

Gary Mack says that John Simpkin should appologize to Dale Myers for offending him for posting his PRIVATE discussion on a public forum.

Hell, here's what he says:

Hi Bill,

John Simkin is leaving out important information, and so is Bernice. There were a group of researchers conducting a PRIVATE discussion and someone added Simkin's name to the list. He chose to publish on the Education Forum some of that PRIVATE discussion without asking permission, so I merely warned the others that he was doing so. Dale Myers had every right to be offended at the publication of a PRIVATE discussion. Simkin should apologize to ALL of us for making our PRIVATE discussion public. Gary Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disclose, forward, distribute, use or copy this email or its contents. If you are not the named addressee, please notify the sender immediately by return email that you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.ng

MY RESPONSE:

Gary,

Dale Myers should appologize to John Simpkin for trying to keep him from publicly discussing his theories.

Bill Kelly

Dale Myers should appologize to everybody for writing shoddy work, having such radical and extremist theories and publishing such an intentionally deceptive book as With Malice.

If Dale Myers doesn't appologize to Simkin I will start a web site With Malice In Wonderland, aimed at correcting Myers falsehoods and start shadowing him around like Tink Thompson does with Professor Fetzer, correcting him everywhere he goes.

I just might do that any way, whether he appologises or not.

Bill Kelly

RIGHT ON BILL; TELL YOU WHAT, HOW ABOUT DALE MYERS AND GARY MACK APOLO GIZE TO ALL FOR THEIR TRYING TO MANIPULATE THE EVIDENCE IN THE DOCUMENTARY, AS IF THEY DID NOT KNOW BETTER..SHAME ISN'T IT, GARY SEEMS TO END UP IN THE MIDST OF THESE DISCORDS MANYS A TIME, PERHAPS IF HE TOOK A SECOND THOUGHT AND STOPPED INTERFERRING AND THINKING WHAT HE HAS TO SAY IS SO RUDDY IMPORTANT, HE MIGHT NOT,HE SNITCHED IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID SO NOW HE HAS EXPOSED ANOTHER PART OF HIS CHARACTER, I RECALL A STUDY DONE ON RICH'S FORUM SOME YEARS BACK, HE CONTACTED SOME LAWYERS WHO WERE MEMBERS AT THE TIME TO FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT THE WEB LAW WAS IN THE STATES COVERING EMAILS, I HAVE NOT GOT THE STUDY PERHAPS ANOTHER MAY ?? BUT I DO RECALL THE FINAL FINDING WAS, THAT ONCE YOU SEND THAT EMAIL TO WHOMEVER IT NO LONGER BELONGS TO YOU, NOR ANY INFORMATION WITHIN...IT IS WHY WE ALSO SEE TODAY HISTORICAL LETTERS THAT WERE WRITTEN MANY YEARS AGO, POSTED LEGALLY ON WEB SITES ....BUT HOLD ON THERE GARY, ONE OF YOUR EMAILS MAY MAKE IT INTO HISTORY YET, BUT IMO I STILL BELIEVE THAT NO ONE CAN MAKE OR REQUEST WITH PRESSURE OR NOT,ANYINE ELSE TO APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE, I AM ALSO SOMEWHAT SURPRISED THAT CONSPIRACIST RESEARCHERS WOULD ALLOW ANYONE SNITCHING BE THEY AN LNR OR NOT, TO OBSTRUCT THEIR CONTINUING EFFORTS, AND SERIOUS INPUT BY SUCH AS J.S , AND BOW TO THEIR WISHES I STILL THINK THIS SMELLS , BUT DO NOT HOLD YOUR NOSE YET, I IMAGINE IT WILL GET WORSE, AND AWAIT MORE EXCUSES GIVEN AS REASONS....I HAVE SAID THIS MANY TIMES ON FORUMS, CTRS ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMIES, WE AT TIMES ARE CANIBALS WE EAT OUR OWN, WE DO NOT NEED ANY LNRS TO DOWN US, OR RUIN RELATIONSHIPS, RE ARGUING, OR CHASE AWAY THROUGH ATTACKING THEM ON THE WEB, WE DO SO MUCH OF THAT OURSELVES WE ARE VERY GOOD AT IT, JUST ASK A FEW OF THE TOP REASEARCHERS WHY THEY DO NOT DO FORUMS, THEIR REASON IS NOT JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE TARGETTED BY LNRS THEY ARE MORE SO PUT OFF BY THEIR SO CALLED COMPATRIOTS, TOO MANY SUFFER FROM THE AAM DESEASE ALL ABOUT ME, AND BE DAMNED WHO GETS IN THE WAY, PERHAPS JOHN WAS RUFFLING A FEW FEATHERS I HAVE NO IDEA, WHAT WAS IN ANY EMAIL, NO THANKS, SEEN ENOUGH OF THAT CRAP OF THE BACK AND FORTH IN THE PAST, IT GETS VERY RARELY ANYWHERE AND AAM IS THE REASON WHY......TAKE HEART JOHN, THERE ARE MANY HERE THAT HAVE GREATLY APPRECIATED WHAT YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED AND STILL DO,ASIDE FROM THE FORUM, AS WITH ANY GROUP YOU WOULD STAND PRETTY WELLON YOUR OWN ANY DOUBTERS JUST DO A SEARCHFOR JOHN'S POSTS, NOW GARY POO GET OFF THE POT, AND YES YOUR EMAIL WENT DIRECTLY TO DELETE AS ALWAYS......AND AS YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED MANYS A TIME,IN THE PAST, MANY PEOPLE YOU THINK YOU KNOW DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE ON YOUR GAMES YOU SNITCHER, ADD THAT NOW OUR BIO AS WELL......HOW CAN ANYONE BELIEVE ANYTHING ANY LONGER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH OTHER THAN PRINTEDBRESEARCH INFO THAT CAN BE VERIFIED, IS BEYOND ME, GET LOST IMO....B BILL ALL PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS MY HANDS ARE CRAPPY TODAY.. THEY ARE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY SORRY...TAKE CARE ALL,AND GET DIGGING...THANKS B..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Doug and Jerry:

Did Oswald have his rights read to him? When? Where?

IN VB's book ALexander says that Texas already had a statute similar to Miranda on the books. Did they?

Jim:

I don't know what Jerry's response might be but I believe it is clear that Oswald asked for an attorney but was not provided one as they(DPD) continued to interrogate him. I am not aware of a Texas statute but if there was one it was not being followed. Many people have been critical of the DPD not recording their conversations with Oswald. However, it remains a common police practice in many jurisdictions today NOT to record interrogations.

Best,

Doug Weldon

Even so, it's intriguing to know that a stenographer was present at the original interviews of Leon Czolgosz (McKinley's assassin) in 1901. That the DPD failed to use one in 1963, and relied instead on Fritz's notes scribbled sometime later, is an embarrassment beyond words. According to Manchester, the WC's staff--mostly big city prosecutors--considered the DPD the "keystone cops". I think this reflected their bias, and that many of the DPD's purported screw-ups, e.g. its failure to photograph the brown paper "gun case"in the building, were not so innocent.

Pat:

You know where I stand on the conspiracy issue. However, I can only reply again that it is NOT an uncommon police practice today to not record OR have a stenographer present during a police interrogation. If a confession is made it would be common to write down the essence of the confession and have the defendant review and sign it. Unless there is a state statute mandating the recording or transcription of a confession it is a very risky process to do so. The first test for the admissibility of a confession is voluntariness and to record or transcribe something can only be beneficial to a defense attorney to dissect it and tear it aprt. The other difficulty is that it is rare that a person can tell the same story twice in the exact same manner and if there are multiple defendants, etc. their stories are going to differ, at least slightly.This can usually be used by a sharp defense attorney for tthe benefit of their client. I have both prosecuted and defended serious crimes. I have been present during police interrogations that you or any citizen might find appalling. We do often see cameras on a defendant on television reality news shows as they are questioned or waiting to be questioned so yes, it does happen in many instances. However, this is often done during a polygraph examination so that the actions of the defendant can be observed when noone is there, i.e., is he/she trying to practice their answers, control their breathing, etc. Since polygraphs are not admissible in any state, most people do not realize that a polygraph is simply an interrogation tool. The person is Mirandized, questioned, attacked with inconsistencies, and any admissions can be used. It is very artful but to sit through the hours of watching a polygraph is one of the most laborious things I have ever done. As critical as I am of many of the procedures I am not critical that there was no recording or transcript. However, I have always been bothered that a transcription was, in fact done, and may have disappeared.

Only my opinion,

Doug Weldon

DOUG, FELLAS I AM ATTACHING A PHOTO COPY OF THE DPD OFFICES, IT WAS POSTED AND CREDIT TO TOMLIN, YOU WILL NOTE THERE WAS A RECORDING ROOM, WHICH I BELIEVE MEANS THEY MAY HAVE OR DID HAVE TAPE RECORDERS AVAILABLE AND THAT THERE IS WAS MORE THAN LIKELY TAPES OF HIS INTERROGATIONS, BUT BY NOW MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED OR BURIED WITHIN A VAULT SOMEWHERE NEVER TO BE HEARD, HEAVEN FORBID...THANKS FELLAS FOR THE LEGAL INFORMATION APPRECIATED...BEST B PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS, THANKS..SEE' Y' ON PHOTO COPY///.

Edited by Bernice Moore

Doug and Jerry:

Did Oswald have his rights read to him? When? Where?

IN VB's book ALexander says that Texas already had a statute similar to Miranda on the books. Did they?

Jim:

I don't know what Jerry's response might be but I believe it is clear that Oswald asked for an attorney but was not provided one as they(DPD) continued to interrogate him. I am not aware of a Texas statute but if there was one it was not being followed. Many people have been critical of the DPD not recording their conversations with Oswald. However, it remains a common police practice in many jurisdictions today NOT to record interrogations.

Best,

Doug Weldon

Even so, it's intriguing to know that a stenographer was present at the original interviews of Leon Czolgosz (McKinley's assassin) in 1901. That the DPD failed to use one in 1963, and relied instead on Fritz's notes scribbled sometime later, is an embarrassment beyond words. According to Manchester, the WC's staff--mostly big city prosecutors--considered the DPD the "keystone cops". I think this reflected their bias, and that many of the DPD's purported screw-ups, e.g. its failure to photograph the brown paper "gun case"in the building, were not so innocent.

Pat:

You know where I stand on the conspiracy issue. However, I can only reply again that it is NOT an uncommon police practice today to not record OR have a stenographer present during a police interrogation. If a confession is made it would be common to write down the essence of the confession and have the defendant review and sign it. Unless there is a state statute mandating the recording or transcription of a confession it is a very risky process to do so. The first test for the admissibility of a confession is voluntariness and to record or transcribe something can only be beneficial to a defense attorney to dissect it and tear it aprt. The other difficulty is that it is rare that a person can tell the same story twice in the exact same manner and if there are multiple defendants, etc. their stories are going to differ, at least slightly.This can usually be used by a sharp defense attorney for tthe benefit of their client. I have both prosecuted and defended serious crimes. I have been present during police interrogations that you or any citizen might find appalling. We do often see cameras on a defendant on television reality news shows as they are questioned or waiting to be questioned so yes, it does happen in many instances. However, this is often done during a polygraph examination so that the actions of the defendant can be observed when noone is there, i.e., is he/she trying to practice their answers, control their breathing, etc. Since polygraphs are not admissible in any state, most people do not realize that a polygraph is simply an interrogation tool. The person is Mirandized, questioned, attacked with inconsistencies, and any admissions can be used. It is very artful but to sit through the hours of watching a polygraph is one of the most laborious things I have ever done. As critical as I am of many of the procedures I am not critical that there was no recording or transcript. However, I have always been bothered that a transcription was, in fact done, and may have disappeared.

Only my opinion,

Doug Weldon

DOUG, FELLAS I AM ATTACHING A PHOTO COPY OF THE DPD OFFICES, IT WAS POSTED AND CREDIT TO TOMLIN, YOU WILL NOTE THERE WAS A RECORDING ROOM, WHICH I BELIEVE MEANS THEY MAY HAVE OR DID HAVE TAPE RECORDERS AVAILABLE AND THAT THERE IS WAS MORE THAN LIKELY TAPES OF HIS INTERROGATIONS, BUT BY NOW MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE BEEN DESTROYED OR BURIED WITHIN A VAULT SOMEWHERE NEVER TO BE HEARD, HEAVEN FORBID...THANKS FELLAS FOR THE LEGAL INFORMATION APPRECIATED...BEST B PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS, THANKS..SEE' Y' ON PHOTO COPY///.

Bernice:

This is great information.The fact that DPD had a special recording room also makes me believe it is more likely that Oswald's interrogation would have been recorded and that the evidence has been hidden or destroyed.

Doug Weldon

Bernice:

This is great information.The fact that DPD had a special recording room also makes me believe it is more likely that Oswald's interrogation would have been recorded and that the evidence has been hidden or destroyed.

Doug Weldon

Fritz never "talked" publically, but according to the

late Mary Ferrell revealed to some close to him that

the interrogation room had a hidden microphone for

taping ALL suspects...but that he would never make

the LHO recordings public.

He also testified that he KEPT no notes of the LHO

questioning, which implies that he did TAKE notes.

The WC did not push him on this, knowing that

LHO probably revealed "national security" secrets.

Jack :D

Bernice:

Doug Weldon

Fritz never "talked" publically, but according to the

late Mary Ferrell revealed to some close to him that

the interrogation room had a hidden microphone for

taping ALL suspects...but that he would never make

the LHO recordings public.

He also testified that he KEPT no notes of the LHO

questioning, which implies that he did TAKE notes.

The WC did not push him on this, knowing that

LHO probably revealed "national security" secrets.

Jack :D

thanks michael, jack, all we have of the fritz notes are here,

http://www.jfk-info.com/fritztit.htm

b

Hear No Evil

Chapter 14 - The Tippit Case

By D. B. Thomas

From Mary Ferrell

http://www.maryferre...sPageId=1538456

No wonder Dale Myers was mad at John Simkin for posting his comments on Thomas' book.

While generally known and well regarded as an expert on the acoustical evidence,

Thomas takes no prisoners here, and it is apparent that he has spread out and is no longer just

a specialist on the acoustics, but has also applied his keen, analytical approach to much of the other evidence.

And guess what he finds?

This chapter completely destroys the credibility of the Tippit evidence, the Dallas police,

the medical doctor who operated on Tippit, the Warren Commission's conclusions,

and Dale Myers and his bogus book With Malice.

http://jfkcountercoup.wordpress.com/the-tippit-murder-case/

Edited by William Kelly

Hear No Evil

Chapter 14 - The Tippit Case

By D. B. Thomas

From Mary Ferrell

http://www.maryferre...sPageId=1538456

No wonder Dale Myers was mad at John Simkin for posting his comments on Thomas' book.

While generally known and well regarded as an expert on the acoustical evidence,

Thomas takes no prisoners here, and it is apparent that he has spread out and is no longer just

a specialist on the acoustics, but has also applied his keen, analytical approach to much of the other evidence.

And guess what he finds?

This chapter completely destroys the credibility of the Tippit evidence, the Dallas police,

the medical doctor who operated on Tippit, the Warren Commission's conclusions,

and Dale Myers and his bogus book With Malice.

http://jfkcountercoup.wordpress.com/the-tippit-murder-case/

Thanks a lot Bill.

Now, thats interesting. I've been through.

How could the Dispatcher know that it was number 78 (Tippit) before Bowley mentioned car number 10???

Bill, can you maybe describe from your memory what Myers criticized about Thomas?

I'am not asking for a transcript. Just a rough description.

Since you are not a part of this private group, i see no violation at all and it's a pretty fair question.

Thank you forward.

Martin