The Education Forum

George HW Bush photos

Some months ago someone published photos of George HW Bush in various slouching positions to match the TSBD posture. Can these be posted again? I tried the search but nothing.

I want to keep those photos montage so I can know in my own heart that that really is Bush in front of the TSBD. I forgot to save them at the time.

Kathy C

sad.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kathy, i am not sure this is the one you mention, but a start anyway.. i will have a further look...i do think there is another as you mention showing poses of his slouching..i will have a further look....take care b..

Edited by Bernice Moore

Is it being contended that George Herbert Walker Bush was not in Tyler Texas giving a speech?

A bit of investigating showed that GHWB was not in front of the TSBD at the time the picture purporting to be him was taken.

Here is the LINK:

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=3&topic_id=55442&mesg_id=55654&page=

I interviewed Aubrey Irby for his recollections of the 22nd November 63' and he confirmed what is quoted in Kitty Kelly's book "The Family."

To quote from the book:

"On November 22, 1963, George and Barbara headed for Tyler, Texas (population thirty-five thousand), where he was scheduled for a luncheon speech to the Kiwanis Club, a group of one hundred men, meeting at the Blackstone Hotel.

"I remember it was a beautiful fall day," recalled Aubrey Irby, the former Kiwanis vice president. "George had just started to give his speech when Smitty, the head bellhop, tapped me on the shoulder to say that President Kennedy had been shot. I gave the news to the president of the club, Wendell Cherry, and he leaned over to tell George that wires from Dallas confirmed President Kennedy had been assassinated.

"George stopped his speech and told the audience what had happened. 'In view of the President's death,' he said, 'I consider it inappropriate to continue with a political speech at this time. Thank you very much for your attention." Then he sat down.

"I thought that was rather magnanimous of him to say and then to sit down, but I'm a Republican, of course, and I was all for George Bush. Kennedy, who was bigger than life then, represented extremely opposite views from Bush on everything."

The luncheon meeting adjourned, and George hurried across the street to meet Barbara at the beauty salon for their scheduled flight to Dallas. Before leaving the city, George called the FBI in Houston. Files obtained under the Freedom of Information Act document George's 1:45 p.m. call to the Houston field office: "Bush stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent days . . . He stated that one James Milton Parrott has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston."

The man George turned in was an unemployed twenty-four-year-old who had been honorably discharged from the Air Force upon the recommendation of a psychiatrist. He was also a John Bircher who had vigorously opposed George during Bush's campaign for GOP chairman of Harris County. During his interview with the FBI, Parrott said he was a member of the Texas Young Republicans and had been active in picketing members of the Kennedy administration but that he had not threatened the President's life.

Years later, when he was running for President, George would claim that he never made the call. Documents were then produced that refreshed his memory. He also claimed that he did not remember where he was the day John F. Kennedy was killed -- "somewhere in Texas," he said. George Bush is possibly the only person on the planet who did not recall his whereabouts on that day, although his wife clearly remembered their being in Tyler. She said that at the time of the assassination she was writing a letter in the beauty salon and that they left shortly after hearing the news.

. . . "The rumors are flying about that horrid assassin," Barbara wrote in her letter. "We are hoping that it is not some far right nut, but a 'commie' nut. You understand that we know they are both nuts, but just hope that it is not a Texan and not an American at all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My interview with Aubrey Irby:

Mr. Irby, who was club vice president, confirmed the luncheon was at the Blackstone Hotel in Tyler Texas on 11-22-63 and George Herbert Walker Bush was there to give a speech. During Bush's speech Smitty, a black gentleman, who was the head bellhop gave Irby the bad news about JFK's death. He in turn told the club president Wendell Cherry who interrupted Mr. Bush and whispered the report to him. At that time Mr. Bush thanked everyone and sat down. The luncheon meeting adjourned, and GWB left.

He also confirmed the quote "I thought that was rather magnanimous of him to say and then to sit down, but I'm a Republican, of course, and I was all for George Bush. Kennedy, who was bigger than life then, represented extremely opposite views from Bush on everything."

That was all he could confirm from that day and had no other recollections.

(PS: He did confirm Barbara was at the hair salon across the street and George had to go retrieve her. )

For laughs Mr. Irby then told me about the time Ronald Reagan came to Tyler Texas, and he took some prized Bulls up the elevator to a suite in the Blackstone Hotel. This was before Reagan was even Governor. Then in 83'-84' Irby went to the Oval Office to meet the President Reagan. Irby was President of Kiwanis International by that time and when Reagan saw him he remembered the fun at the hotel by saying "He stayed where the bulls slept."

Ed

Is it being contended that George Herbert Walker Bush was not in Tyler Texas giving a speech?

A bit of investigating showed that GHWB was not in front of the TSBD at the time the picture purporting to be him was taken.

Here is the LINK:

http://www.jfklancer..._id=55654&page=

I interviewed Aubrey Irby for his recollections of the 22nd November 63' and he confirmed what is quoted in Kitty Kelly's book "The Family."

To quote from the book:

"On November 22, 1963, George and Barbara headed for Tyler, Texas (population thirty-five thousand), where he was scheduled for a luncheon speech to the Kiwanis Club, a group of one hundred men, meeting at the Blackstone Hotel.

"I remember it was a beautiful fall day," recalled Aubrey Irby, the former Kiwanis vice president. "George had just started to give his speech when Smitty, the head bellhop, tapped me on the shoulder to say that President Kennedy had been shot. I gave the news to the president of the club, Wendell Cherry, and he leaned over to tell George that wires from Dallas confirmed President Kennedy had been assassinated.

"George stopped his speech and told the audience what had happened. 'In view of the President's death,' he said, 'I consider it inappropriate to continue with a political speech at this time. Thank you very much for your attention." Then he sat down.

"I thought that was rather magnanimous of him to say and then to sit down, but I'm a Republican, of course, and I was all for George Bush. Kennedy, who was bigger than life then, represented extremely opposite views from Bush on everything."

The luncheon meeting adjourned, and George hurried across the street to meet Barbara at the beauty salon for their scheduled flight to Dallas. Before leaving the city, George called the FBI in Houston. Files obtained under the Freedom of Information Act document George's 1:45 p.m. call to the Houston field office: "Bush stated that he wanted to be kept confidential but wanted to furnish hearsay that he recalled hearing in recent days . . . He stated that one James Milton Parrott has been talking of killing the President when he comes to Houston."

The man George turned in was an unemployed twenty-four-year-old who had been honorably discharged from the Air Force upon the recommendation of a psychiatrist. He was also a John Bircher who had vigorously opposed George during Bush's campaign for GOP chairman of Harris County. During his interview with the FBI, Parrott said he was a member of the Texas Young Republicans and had been active in picketing members of the Kennedy administration but that he had not threatened the President's life.

Years later, when he was running for President, George would claim that he never made the call. Documents were then produced that refreshed his memory. He also claimed that he did not remember where he was the day John F. Kennedy was killed -- "somewhere in Texas," he said. George Bush is possibly the only person on the planet who did not recall his whereabouts on that day, although his wife clearly remembered their being in Tyler. She said that at the time of the assassination she was writing a letter in the beauty salon and that they left shortly after hearing the news.

. . . "The rumors are flying about that horrid assassin," Barbara wrote in her letter. "We are hoping that it is not some far right nut, but a 'commie' nut. You understand that we know they are both nuts, but just hope that it is not a Texan and not an American at all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My interview with Aubrey Irby:

Mr. Irby, who was club vice president, confirmed the luncheon was at the Blackstone Hotel in Tyler Texas on 11-22-63 and George Herbert Walker Bush was there to give a speech. During Bush's speech Smitty, a black gentleman, who was the head bellhop gave Irby the bad news about JFK's death. He in turn told the club president Wendell Cherry who interrupted Mr. Bush and whispered the report to him. At that time Mr. Bush thanked everyone and sat down. The luncheon meeting adjourned, and GWB left.

He also confirmed the quote "I thought that was rather magnanimous of him to say and then to sit down, but I'm a Republican, of course, and I was all for George Bush. Kennedy, who was bigger than life then, represented extremely opposite views from Bush on everything."

That was all he could confirm from that day and had no other recollections.

(PS: He did confirm Barbara was at the hair salon across the street and George had to go retrieve her. )

For laughs Mr. Irby then told me about the time Ronald Reagan came to Tyler Texas, and he took some prized Bulls up the elevator to a suite in the Blackstone Hotel. This was before Reagan was even Governor. Then in 83'-84' Irby went to the Oval Office to meet the President Reagan. Irby was President of Kiwanis International by that time and when Reagan saw him he remembered the fun at the hotel by saying "He stayed where the bulls slept."

Ed

For some reason I can't highlight what I am addressing. Browser problems. Yes, I do contend that George Bush was standing in front of the TSBD. He wasn't there when it happened. But he was certainly there later in the afternoon. I wonder if at that age he was already the wingey-whiney, crying, puking, latent homosexual that he was when President.

Also I wonder why we rely on these documents from the FBI and CIA. Many of them are phony. How can you trust these secret agencies? They're probably the ones telling us that's not Bush.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

I'm glad that I don't want it to be George H.W. Bush in front of the TSBD, because it isn't him.

You're very definite on that. Why do you say it isn't him?

For one thing, it doesn't look like him. For another, he was in Tyler at the time of the assassination. As I recall he went to Dallas that afternoon, but he had no reason to rush from the airport to Dealey Plaza to stand around in front of the TSBD in time to be photographed there.

Unlike Robertson and the boys, Bush was a known face in Texas. I would think that someone in the media would have noted him hanging around and would have commented on it and possibly interviewed him. ("Were you in the motorcade, Mr. Bush?" etc.)

You're very definite on that. Why do you say it isn't him?

For one thing, it doesn't look like him. For another, he was in Tyler at the time of the assassination. As I recall he went to Dallas that afternoon, but he had no reason to rush from the airport to Dealey Plaza to stand around in front of the TSBD in time to be photographed there.

Unlike Robertson and the boys, Bush was a known face in Texas. I would think that someone in the media would have noted him hanging around and would have commented on it and possibly interviewed him. ("Were you in the motorcade, Mr. Bush?" etc.)

I still say it's him. Kennedy was shot 12:30 pm CT. It didn't get dark until 5:30 pm CT. He had plenty of time to show up. He could have arrived by 3:00 pm CT. The photos where Bush has his hands in his pockets and is slouching would be proof for me. I don't know who posted them, but we'll probably never see them again.

Kathy C

He could have arrived by 3:00 pm CT.

To do what? If he was in on the plot, what was there to do at 3:00 pm in DP that called for his presence?

Could it have been just for the ghoulish pleasure of being where JFK died that day? That doesn't sound much like George H.W. Bush, who is one of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen. He publicly cries more easily than John Boehner, which is saying something. If Bush was there, I can see him sobbing and blurting out, "We had to do it."

Received from Gary Mack:

Even Bruce Campbell Adamson and Jesse Ventura know that's not George Bush. The photo, and the original negative is in The Sixth Floor Museum's collection, was taken prior to 1:18pm. See the officer at the right? That's M.N. McDonald, who testified he left the Plaza immediately after hearing on the police radio that an officer had been shot. Case Closed.

He could have arrived by 3:00 pm CT.

To do what? If he was in on the plot, what was there to do at 3:00 pm in DP that called for his presence?

Could it have been just for the ghoulish pleasure of being where JFK died that day? That doesn't sound much like George H.W. Bush, who is one of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen. He publicly cries more easily than John Boehner, which is saying something. If Bush was there, I can see him sobbing and blurting out, "We had to do it."

He was deeper in the CIA than was thought, looking back. Who knows what they were talking about. I can't believe you're falling for his crybaby-ness. I bet he wasn't crying during the war, when he dropped out of the plane, leaving the other 2 men not knowing that he did and sending them to their deaths. It is my opinion that he did that on purpose. He passed the test for guts. He was "in" the CIA.

And I think he was a gay man who managed to squeeze enough sperm out to have children. Would President Kennedy stand up there and cry? Even with all the pain he suffered everyday?

Yes, ghoulish pleasure. Like the ghoulish pleasure E. Howard Hunt and his wife, Dorothy, both CIA, got from getting both their pictures in one of the 3 tramps photos. Hunt the little tramp and Dorothy, a "shocked" standerby.

Gary Mack always differs with us.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Kathy,

There are several of these Bush-41 pictures of him standing in the road where JFK was shot.

poppyindealeyplaza.jpg

I've seen this one zoomed in and taken from the Grassy Knoll sidewalk, and one other one of him standing in the road in front of what appeared to be the Press Bus.

While there could be a possibly slight resemblance to GHWB in front of the bldg. I think the most important fact is that it need not be him there for him to be found guilty of some level of involvement (if not a high level, given that he and his family are servants to the ruling class elite and have been for for decades)in not only the JFK murder but many other tragedies on american soil and even the world over.

As for the Bush crying element lol....well I must say, we live in an age where people's time and attention need to be controlled. We live, frankly, in a "reality TV" age and that could have very been an act. I think we should give GHWB a bit more credit in his "slickery" and slyness (take a look at the Newsweek slick PsyOp cover of Nov. 2006 and tell me who was REALLY in charge of GWB's presidency lol...). The man is a master at control and he has all the backing he needs for social control of any kind. Perhaps his crying was genuine or simply fake. I cannot imagine a man who has so much blood on his hands to cry at so little of his actions and yet cry for a child of his, but then again, men like him are honest psychopaths. they block out one thing (or are quite numb to certain emotional realities) and yet, open to others, notably irrelevant. I'd like to cautiously note however that Bush is simply a servant, a tool and has gotten his "prizes" based on participation and family connections.

Another important note is that I learned (either a radio interview) or article somewhere that Bush basically went in in 76' and "crashed" so to speak, the JFK/MLK investigations. I might also add, that we could assume that while he was director, he probably destroyed many links to himself (as he could locate) in the JFK hit during that time, it would be foolish to neglect to do that. Hell if I were him, that would have been the first thing I would have done (and now that I think of it, I think he did make a move to obtain possession of the (or some of) anti-castro documents but I honestly cannot remember where I read that either)

Oddly I am not seeing literally any photos posted in this topic.

Edited by B. A. Copeland